Emma’s Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

"Oh God, I've never exp OOHH!" Anna started to exclaim but she was cut short by Emma who had gotten naked while she was still dazed and had just torn off Anna's jeans and panties in one quick move. Emma quickly got in between the milky thighs and kissed all around her target before kissing her hairless nether lips and up over the red tuft of hair at the top. Emma reveled in the softness of her lover's body and couldn't wait any longer before tasting the nectar that was flowing from that lovely coral colored flower. She licked from the bottom of the slit, collecting wonderfully tasting juices as she parted the redheads fleshy inner lips and finishing with a quick lap at her still hooded clit. Emma used one hand to reach up and massage Anna's breasts while she used her other hand to pull back the hood of the clit while she fluttered her tongue fast over the engorged pink pearl. This drove Anna closer and closer to the edge and as she lay there panting and moaning out, "Oh God, Oh God," again and again Emma delivered the final blow as she took the clit between her lips and squeezed and sucked hard as she pinched her left nipple, making Anna's hips lift of the bed and buck against her face. The orgasm seemed to go on for ever and just when Anna thought it was over Emma plunged her tongue deeply into her pussy, making her cum all over again.

Emma pulled back for a while, just kissing up and down Anna's pale legs, kissing and sucking pretty feet and toes. As soon as she saw that Anna was returning down to earth she started at the soaking wet love hole again with a wicked new plan in mind. Emma wanted to use her powers to give Anna as much pleasure as possible so she made her mouth open open wider so she could have the entire pussy in her mouth at once, sucking hard to make a tight seal. She then snaked her tongue deeper and deeper inside, making it reach all the way inside until she could tickle Anna's cervix with the tip of her tongue. She made the upside of her tongue course and bumpy to stimulate the G-spot while she made a small second tongue to stimulate Anna's clit. As Emma did this she reached up and took hold of Anna's rock hard nipples and rolled and pulled them roughly. All this stimulation was almost to much for the Scottish redhead and she started cumming almost continuously, screaming so hard that no sound came out, as Emma almost drowned in her juices and savoured the way Anna's vaginal walls spasmed around her wiggling and pumping tongue. After almost a half hour of ecstasy Anna's body and mind gave out and she slipped in to exquisite oblivion. Emma had played with herself most of the time and had climaxed a few times as well. As Anna passed out she withdrew her tongue and made everything go back to normal before moving her lover beneath the covers, snuggling up close behind her. As Emma lay there with her nose nuzzled into the nape of Anna's neck and her arm wrapped around the softest, most wonderful body she had ever felt, she felt a wave of complete contentment and love wash over her as she drifted off to the best sleep of her life.

Emma woke up to the most exquisite sensations emanating from her crotch and as she looked down between her still huge tits she saw a head of red hair between her spread thighs and heard slurping and muffled moans of contentment. When she reached down and ran her fingers through the soft curly hair Anna raised her her face up with a warm smile on her face and her chin covered in juices and said.

"Good morning sleepy head, I've never known such pleasure as you gave me last night and I figured this would be a good way of paying you back. Plus, you just looked so delicious I couldn't stop myself!"

"God, this is the greatest way to wake up ever, but you don't have to think you owe me anything, I've fantasized about last night for years! Now go ahead and finish your breakfast!"

Anna just giggled and said with a mock-salute.

"Yes ma'am! Right away ma'am!" before diving right back down and starting where she had left of. The brunette giggled at first but soon started moaning as the redhead worked her lips and tongue over her entire crotch.

Anna licked and slurped at the over flowing pussy, she had never known that another woman could taste so good or that there could be so much pleasure in giving pleasure to another person. She was also amazed at the huge amounts of liquid that was pouring out and eagerly drank all she could as if it was the fountain of life. She saw that some of the abundant juices were running down between Emma's round ass-cheeks and before she knew it she was eagerly lapping at a cute pink rosebud. Emma had never had her ass played with but she found it to be incredible and moaned loudly and bucked against Anna's face. The eager moans coming from above pushed the Scottish girl to work her tongue inside and she reveled in the decadence of having her tongue buried in another girl's anus. Anna noticed an increase in the juices flowing down to her mouth so she worked her way upwards again. She zeroed in on the engorged pink pearl at the top of the pink folds as she pushed a finger inside Emma's pussy. This pushed Emma over the edge and with a scream she started squirting all over her lover. Anna was surprised but quickly pulled herself together and placed her mouth at the opening, but not before getting a liberal amount of girl-cum on her pale breasts. She was eagerly drinking the vast amounts shooting from her lover's convulsing cunt, prolonging the orgasm as much as possible with quick licks to the clit between squirts.

As Emma came down from her high Anna gently inserted two fingers and curled them upward to massage her g-spot. Emma felt that same urge to be filled she had felt in the shower yesterday and stared moaning "More" on every in-stroke. Anna added a third finger, the most she had ever used herself while masturbating, but the pleads for more kept coming. She worked a forth finger inside and worked them in and out deeper and deeper until her thumb rested against Emma's clit, eliciting another orgasm from her new love, coating her arm in girl-cum. Even as the orgasm washed over Emma she was begging for more so Anna did something she had only read about on the net. She pulled her hand back a bit and folded her thumb into the palm of her hand and pushed forward again. Her hand slipped in with surprising ease and she felt that there was even more room inside once past the outer ring of muscles so she folded her fingers slowly into a fist and started working gently in and out. Emma was going wild with the sensations and was acting like a girl possessed, bucking and shaking and cumming almost continually, her juices soaking the bed beneath her.

During a lull in the waves of pleasure Emma managed to get out

"Please! I want even more, I want to be filled completely! I loved what you did with my asshole before, finger me there too please!" Anna was amazed at the request but was eager to comply, anything for the girl that had given her such pleasure the night before. She started working her fist in and out with longer strokes as she used the fingertip of the index finger of her other hand around the rim of the beautiful pink pucker, already lubricated abundantly from the juices flowing from above. As she pushed her finger inside the asshole seemed to suck her in and when she had her entire finger inside the muscles of Emma's ass started milking the invading finger as she came again in a huge orgasm. As Emma finished cumming again her anus relaxed around Anna's finger and she was able to easily work two more fingers inside. Emma was immediately in the throws of another orgasm, she couldn't believe how incredibly full she felt and how amazing that feeling was. She knew this new ability and lack of inhibition came from the bracelet but she didn't care, she had never felt this good!

As Emma came again and again her ass became more and more relaxed and Anna had soon worked her entire hand inside her ass as well and was now working her hands out and in with hard and long alternating strokes. She was amazed at the feeling of intimacy and connection she felt to her lover and at the incredible abilities of her nether orifices. After about half an hour as her arms started growing tired Anna finally managed to push Emma over the brink one last time with a gentle nibble of her clit, the brunette's body and mind overloaded with exquisite pleasure and pain. After she passed out Anna pulled her hands gently from the still quivering body and as she licked the juices from her fingers as she watched the incredible sight of Emma's gaping holes. Anna leaned forward and licked all the juices she could from her lover's crotch before getting up from the bed and covering up her lover before heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Twenty minutes later Emma awoke to the sound of soft singing coming from her bathroom and the strong musk of sex that permeated the bedroom. She just lay there feeling content and happy for a while before getting out of bed feeling strangely well rested and heading for the sweet sounds coming from the talented mouth of her new girlfriend. At first she just stood there, taking delight in the shape of her lover's body clearly visible through the glass door of the shower and listening with a smile as Anna sang a slow and strangely beautiful version of You Shook Me All Night Long. Emma tip-toed forward and slid open the door before quietly sneaking up behind her and embracing her new love, eliciting a shriek and a laugh as Anna leaned back into her. Anna quickly got over her surprise and they started soaping each others bodies and kissing and giggling in the stream of the shower, rubbing their soapy tits together.

After drying each other off Emma led Anna to the bed again, eager to show her gratitude for the amazing morning greeting she had just received. The tall brunette had been fascinated with the short redhead's ass for years and was now eager to examine it up close. She placed a couple of pillows in the center of the bed and then got Anna to lay down with her breasts and shoulders resting on the bed and her head to the side, her hips resting high and her legs spread wide, her hands reaching back to spread her cheeks even wider, presenting her pretty asshole and wet pussy. Emma eagerly leaned forward and started planting wet kisses all over that round bubble butt before leaning down further to eat out her new lover's juicy pussy. She made her tongue longer and stronger so she could get at all of the yummy juices without craning her neck too much and started taking long swipes from clit to asshole, starting with and ending each lick with a swirl. Emma immediately fell in love with the taste and feel of Anna's rosebud against her tongue and soon focused all of her tongue's attention at that tight orifice while her fingers played softly with the pussy beneath. As Emma worked her tongue deeper and deeper inside she pushed Anna closer and closer to cumming. Emma made her tongue longer and thicker and was soon fucking Anna's ass with seven inches of her now very thick tongue as she massaged her clit with her fingers. This finally pushed the Scottish redhead over the edge and she came in her first anally induced orgasm. It was unlike any other, starting deeper inside her body and spread out until her entire body tingled.

As Emma sat back admiring the panting beauty before her and shrank her tongue back she got a wicked idea. She looked down on her own crotch and focused. Her clit started growing and changing, her pee-hole disappeared and reappeared at the tip of her growing clit, making it look more like what it was becoming, a cock! When Emma had a very thick and hard uncircumcised 10 inch cock jutting out above her dripping vagina she was finally satisfied. Anna had gotten up on her elbows and stared wide-eyed at the monstrosity aimed at her tight pussy, wondering how the hell it would fit and eager to find out. Emma rubbed the head of her new cock up and down along Anna's slit, marvelling at the new sensations emanating from her new appendage. The feeling was strange but wonderful, she had less sensation in the head of her cock then she had had in her clit but that was probably a good thing as it would take more pressure inside it's target. The strangest thing was sliding the smooth and soft skin over that rock hard tube beneath and feeling the foreskin sliding gently back and forth over the cock-head as she pumped it with her hand. She found Anna's tight hole and gently but firmly pushed forward until the head was completely buried inside before she stopped and asked.

"Are you alright, I made it as big as I would've wanted it myself, I just wanted to please you every way I could think of."

"Yeah, I'm fine, just take it slow until i get used to it, I've never had anything close to that size inside me. Just the head feels incredible though!"

With that Emma started pumping her big, new cock gently in and out, going deeper and deeper while getting a hang on how to move her hips. When she was about halfway inside Anna started moving back in time with her thrusts, pushing herself further and further onto the big pole that was splitting her in half until it finally bottomed out, making Anna cum hard. As Emma felt the spasms around her new cock she thought she had died and gone to heaven and she came hard as well. Emma had made it so that the juices that normally squirted from her pussy would squirt from her new cock and that same ability to have multiple orgasms would help her stay hard for a long long while. The force of Emma's ejaculation caused a second, stronger orgasm in Anna, this seemed to go on for an eternity as Emma gently stirred her cock as she came herself, revelling in contractions massaging her new cock. Emma then started plunging her cock in and out in long thrusts, faster and faster, slapping her hips against Anna's ass, loving the way it jiggled as she held on to her narrow waist.

Anna was overcome by the fast pace and could do nothing but take it, she was so weakened that she didn't have the strength to keep her head up and fell forward to her original position. She had never felt anything close to this with any guy, she loved the feeling of being completely filled and the submissive feelings this position made her feel towards her taller and stronger lover. Anna came again and again as Emma angled her cock to drag across the roof of her vagina on each thrust and twirled her hips deep inside, filling Anna until she overflowed again and again with copious amounts of cum.

After what must have been over an hour Emma felt her energy waning so she slowed down to a complete stop buried deep inside her lovers quivering and swollen pussy. She leaned forward and pulled Anna up into a tight embrace in her lap so that both sat upright with Anna's back resting against Emma's flat stomach and pillowy bosom, her creamy round buttocks resting against soft waist and thighs and her pussy still full of gloriously thick cock. As Anna slowly gyrated her hips Emma ran her hands up and down her body, teasing nipples and caressing every soft curve. As she did this Emma planted kisses along Anna's left shoulder, up her slender neck and to her ear, and then over to the other side to repeat the same pattern. As she got up to Anna's right ear she summoned her courage and whispered.

"I love you Anna."

Anna froze in her lap and Emma was terrified that she had gone to far, but then Anna leaned to the side to look into her eyes and said with complete sincerity and obvious affection.

"I love you too!" Anna then leaned in and they shared the most perfect kiss yet, there was so much emotion and released tension flowing out from each of them that it was almost too much.

After they parted, panting for breath, they wanted to feel even closer but neither of them could stand pulling apart completely. Emma leaned back as Anna rose slowly from her lap, careful not to pull of completely from the magnificent cock that had just given her such indescribable pleasures. After they preformed some slow-motion acrobatics they came face to in a tight embrace. Both lovers were exhausted but for the life of them they didn't want to stop so they just stayed like that for a long while. Their sweaty breasts gliding against the others as they kissed and whispered sweet nothings. Emma was completely buried inside Anna's pussy and her smooth mound caressed the redhead's clit as they slowly gyrated their hips while their hands roamed each others bodies. After an hour the pressure had built to never before reached heights and they stared deeply into each others eyes as Emma caressed her way down to where their bodies connected. With one touch she pushed Anna to a massive orgasm and watching the waves of ecstasy, devotion and love that rushed through Anna's whole being was the most incredible thing Emma had ever experienced. Anna's vaginal walls contracted around Emma's new appendage and pushed her over the edge as well and she came for a long time, her juices flowing out around her cock in massive amounts as they fueled each others ecstasy further and further. After what felt like an eternity they finally crested the wave of pure bliss they were riding and exhausted, they fell over to the side and with one last kiss drifted of to sleep again, Emma's softening cock still connecting them.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12