Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma has a lesbian gangbang.
5.4k words
3.79
8k
13
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Note- Not to be confused with reality, this is all made up by me.

xxx

During the short time since the end of the interminable lockdowns, due to the detestable pandemic, Emma Watson had become exceedingly liberal minded towards frank discussion, not to mention active participation, in all facets of sex. At the age of thirty, she had gained respect and admiration for her outspoken and courageous views on women's rights and personal needs. The one difference in her persistence and determination in the search for female sexual satisfaction, and her aspirations to achieve orgasmic gratification, was how she went about it behind closed doors.

Indeed it would be somewhat indiscreet in her role as a famed actress and popular fashion model to publicise the fact that she was about to participate in an all out and salacious, all girl gangbang!

x

Emma and her latest steady boyfriend had been together ever since the early days of the COVID-19 sensation. As they got to know each other better, they were both still having sex with other people from time to time. This ceased when they moved in together as things got more serious. For a while they remained true to each other, but after so long in isolation due to the British Government's stay at home orders, Emma began to discuss the notion of sleeping with others.

"I mean. Did you ever read of the Eskimos for instance? It's part of their hospitality to allow their wives to have sex with strangers who happen to be passing by. The wives don't mind, the husband's don't mind either."

Leo looked up from his cell phone and shot Emma an incredulous look.

"This is New York, not fucking Greenland."

Emma shrugged and sighed with a jaded expression on her pretty face.

"Look. If we are to stay together, you have to understand we're not all about sex. We are committed to sharing companionship, responsibility, and even wealth. If I fancy a salad for lunch, or a casual fuck with somebody else, it shouldn't be an issue."

"You're comparing having a bit on the side to having a nibble on a carrot?"

"Um? Yes. Anyway, Kathy has invited me to to one of her twice-yearly girl only parties. And I'm going."

Emma's most recent friend from Long Island had indeed invited Emma back to her house for another debauched weekend. The self declared lesbian knew all sorts of extraordinary people. And most of them were eager to have as orgasmic a time as was possible.

Kathy had everything organised. She was a middle aged busty blonde with a libido big enough for two.

She had pitched an idea to Emma, and the curious scheme had both amused and intrigued the effervescent actress.

Emma's excitement was tremendous as the time drew near, and her imagination became wild with images of new and thrilling experiences.

Leo was reluctant to accept the fact that their relationship was entering a new phase, and settled back in his seat disconsolately.

"Well, I hope you have a great time."

"Oh, I will. I will."

Emma left the room and slammed the door behind her.

Leo got up and opened it again so that he could slam it shut too.

"You're such a baby!" She yelled back.

"And you're a selfish bitch!"

x

The New York morning dawned warm as Emma made her way to her Manhattan gym. Here she met up with Kathy who drove the pair of them to her place in Huntington Bay. A seriously pissed Leo followed on, determined to interrupt any ideas that Emma had of enjoying a weekend of lust and frolics without him.

He arrived at the waterfront estate at just after noon, and saw several vehicles parked on the gravel drive in front of the limestone French Provencal inspired house.

As he got out of the car, he immediately saw the detested hostess waiting to greet him in her doorway.

"Oh, it's you. Er, thing. I was expecting another. What do you want, you little shit?"

The statuesque Kathy stood resplendent in all black, smoking on a cigar and tapping her six inch stiletto heeled boot.

The jet black leather set off her blonde hair, and the bitch goddess had a tight corset that fit her like a second skin, sucking in her waist, and flaring out over her hips.

The front panels of lustrous leather were close to bursting point as they fought to keep her bountiful bust in check. The tops of her long and supple bare thighs framed the ludicrously minute black thong that utterly failed to cover her shaven gash.

He had felt her sadistic wrath on more than one occasion in the recent past, and hated having to confront her once more.

"I've come to rescue Emma from you, you fucking freak."

As he angrily brushed an amused Kathy aside, he entered the house.

"She's a bit busy at the moment. She's, how shall I put it, taking care of herself."

Oblivious to the cryptic words from the slut, Leo looked around the grand hallway. To his left he clearly heard female voices and giggling. Directly to his right was a more bizarre vision.

"What the fuck!"

Leo did a double take as he came face to face with, not one but TWO, dead ringers for Emma Watson! And both were stark bollock naked! One in just a pair of black stockings and suspender belt, and the other wearing thigh high black leather boots with a four inch heel. The two could have passed for twins, and not only twins, but twin sisters of Emma!

"Oh, it's a man," said Boots Emma in a Brooklyn accent.

"Yeah. Thought this was a girl on girl thing." Said the other with a sneer.

"But, but. You're both...I mean that you, and you..."

Perplexed, the Californian looked from one to the other, his eyes lingering on their perfect derrieres, so much like his dear Emma.

"Put your tongue back in your head, buddy. Yeah, we're paid impersonators. Our agency had the best celebrity lookalikes in the US. 'Mirror Image' is the name and we cater for parties, commercials, and modeling. And not to mention those special get-togethers, you get me?"

"Yeah. We aim to create the illusion you're looking for. We have 1500 quality doubles and impersonators, and six of those are like Emma Watson."

"The hell you say."

Leo burst into the main lounge through the double wooden pocket doors. It was a gigantic room that stretched the full length of the front of the house, and at one end were two large window doors. A massive dark brown carpet took center stage, and was lined by four similar sofas. Here, he was confronted by four more exact copies of Emma. And presumably, the original, making five dopple-gangers of the famed English actress. All four had an uncanny resemblance to Emma, and like the other two, were all in the buff.

"Leo! Bloody hell! What are you doing here?"

His eyes fixated on one particular familiar figure who stood up from a three seat sofa and put her hands on her hips and pouted. The real Emma was a slender beauty who had a lovely lithe frame with shapely legs that were not too long, nor too short either. Both were in perfect proportion to her gorgeous body.

She looked captivating with a white bow around her neck, and apart from her cute white ankle socks tucked into a pair of incredible four inch black heels, Emma was in the altogether. Leo compared her trim form with the pliant breasts and subtle curve of her peach of a bottom to the others. A perfect match in every aspect.

"This is a girl's only party."

"Yeah, but who with? They're all you!"

He pointed to one Emma wearing a pair of cowboy boots. Another naked nubile wore a long black cape. Like a witch? Side by side were an Emma double in a New York City police hat and shades, and another sporting Playboy Bunny ears and white bobtail. These last two also had the distinction of having very sizeable strap-on dildos poking up from their loins.

"It was Kathy's idea. Pretty neat, huh? She wanted to see me make love to myself, so to speak."

Leo had learnt of Emma getting her sexual kicks in some strange ways over recent months, but this was something else. An awful silence followed as Leo watched the little group gather. His gaze had a haunted

look as he took in every indistinguishable asset of their nubile bodies.

"Now, sit back and watch. In silence. I'm actually glad you turned up as I want you to watch me get fucked out of my mind."

Emma pointed to a wingback chair. Leo saw that her nipples were undeniably hard and stiff, and her dewy muff had that slick look whenever she applied her favourite lubricant. It was a mouthwatering sight and he felt the perspiration prickle his brow as he gazed at her newly trimmed pubic triangle.

Leo complied. So it wasn't what he expected, and he wasn't so much angry as bemused by the altogether peculiar experience.

Kathy shut the door behind him and entered the room with the first two lookalikes.

Suddenly it hit him. He was about to see a half dozen Emma Watson doubles fuck his girlfriend's brains out!

"You're a stupid cocksucker, aren't you?"

Kathy gave Leo a sneer and walked over to one of the sofas and sat down with Boots Emma and Stockings Emma. She lit up a cigar and let the Emma twins idly stroke her thighs and arms.

Her head turned to the real Emma who was pushed back horizontally along the sofa.

Cowboy Emma and Witch Emma ran their hands all over her creamy skin, exploring every curve, every swell, every inch of her alluring body. Her throat dried as she wallowed in the agony of sexual tension.

"Mmmm, nice."

Emma opened her legs and one of her lookalikes grazed the insides of her shaking thighs. Witch Emma threw her cape over her shoulder and kissed the original on the mouth, wetting her eager lips and tasting her dribble.

Emma felt her heart begin to pound as hot palms fondled the outside of her thighs over and over.

Witchy sucked in her tongue and shared hot breath as she pressed her mouth down hard.

The acclaimed actress bucked her hips up uncontrollably as her emotions were let loose.

"Oh, fuck!" She whimpered huskily. It felt so good. "Touch me, kiss me, lick me all over!"

The Emma in cowboy boots was bearing down on her muff now, sliding two fingers inside her well oiled pussy and probing her deeply.

Emma moaned into the witch's mouth as waves of spiraling tingles made her gasp.

Feverish lips latched onto her rising clitoris and her juices began to merge with the lube.

Witch Emma fell atop of the genuine article and their soft tits melded against each other. They gyrated and pawed at each others similar bodies as they continued to kiss in a delirious smooch.

"How exciting," exclaimed Kathy as she moved the face of Boots Emma between her own parted legs.

Emma dragged her bare bottom along the sofa in erotic enthrallment as an agile tongue teased her clit, endlessly circling the little bud and nibbling on her delicate hood. The English rose found it harder and harder to control herself as she writhed and panted more and more.

Cowboy Emma was then joined by Witch Emma and incredibly, Two tongues lashed out on her pink gash at the same time.

Emma felt welcome soft throbs in her vulva as the girls delved inside her

sweetness. Fingernails trailed her thighs and bottom, abrading her flesh and fanning her desire to be licked out further.

Her pussy ached for the sublime attention, as evidenced by her wet inner thighs and sweat dappled snatch.

Every once in a while, she sneaked a glance at Leo who sat by himself and rubbed his crotch.

"See this? I'm licking myself out!"

Proper Emma spread her hand, leaned up on her elbows and watched her two mirror images eating her out. She grabbed a cushion and chewed on it in order to stifle a scream of ecstasy.

The feeling of being serially licked out was like something out of a wet dream.

The one in the thigh high boots took over and sucked on Emma's pussy which made the naked actress clamp her bare legs around her neck.

Stockings Emma tossed the cushion aside and smothered her face with her nether holes and the true Emma groaned in muffled tones as her tongue met a juicy pussy.

Her mouth was swiped on as the one on her face wiggled her hips to and fro, dragging her cunt on Emma's lips and tongue.

Boots Emma was hungrily lapping between her legs at the other end, giving her a full tongue bath, making Emma's head reel with delight.

"That looks really hot!" Said Kathy in approval as three luscious Emma Watson's made out in barely controllable emotions.

Boots and Stockings switched ends and true Emma's ecstatic moans were canceled out by another wet slit on her face.

Her buttocks were grabbed and parted as eager lips kissed and nipped her erect rosebud. A hot tongue slid up the entire length of her saturated slit as she was licked out frantically. She continued to nuzzle the muff in her face as all three shivered in delicious delight. Nibbling, licking and slathering altogether for minutes.

"Right, let's see some fucking." Declared Kathy as she fanned herself.

The Emma in the New York police hat sat on one of the other sofas and pointed the strap on dildo in shocking pink straight up. Emma saw that the seven inch toy had realistic looking veins and ribs, topped off with a well formed head.

Emma moved into a reverse cowgirl straddle, aiming her pussy entrance to the tapered head of the solid jelly dildo.

The fake cock head stretched out her outer folds and popped inside her. The slim actress sank down and let the dildo penetrate her all the way. She kept on sliding down until she had captured all seven inches of the massive toy.

"So big inside me."

As she sat flush on the full length of it, feeling that glorious sensation of fulfillment, Emma gripped it with her cunt muscles and her juices bathed the silicone cock as she climaxed.

"Holy shit! I just came!"

Cop Emma humped up and caused the original to begin to ride the flexible dong, moving her lower body up and down and digging her heels into the carpet.

She soon quickened her strokes and looked down to watch the thick phallus appear and disappear up her cunt.

"Ahhhhoohhhoh! Ahhhhoohhhoh!"

She moaned fiercely at the waves of unbridled pleasure, and her cunt quivered around the ribbed dildo as she quickened her gyrations. The one in the police hat teased and pulled on true Emma's nipples as she herself fanned her clit with her right hand.

From where he was sitting, Leo could clearly see Emma's pussy clench on the silicone toy as she rose and sank back down again.

Her whimpers of joy grew more urgent and impassioned as her lust to be fucked soared out of control.

Her hands moved along Cop Emma's thighs, feeling the firmness and supple flesh. Like hers? She looked around at all the others. Were they all just like her? If so, then she thought smugly that she looked pretty hot.

"Come on, let the dog see the rabbit," chuckled Playboy Emma who lubed up her strap on for some action.

Emma panted as she cocked her left leg onto the arm of the sofa as Playboy Emma moved closer behind her exposed pussy.

Leo continued to watch as his girl proudly made a show of spreading her lovely rounded nether cheeks.

Her twin moved the dildo to her entrance and rubbed it up and down before any insertion.

"Please. Put it in me."

Her waist was held as the cock slipped inside her with a slick push.

Bunny girl began to pump away, watching the incredible sight of the six inch dick disappear inside her twin.

Emma exhaled with tiny gasps as the cock slid in and out of her sopping wet muff. Her head went down and her backside lifted up as Bunny Emma rocked her hips back and forth faster and harder.

Did these girls practice, thought Leo? They seemed to know what was what as he saw Emma's hips grabbed as she was fucked in short, sharp movements.

"Ummm!"

Stockings Emma now had on her own strap on harness and came in front of Emma and waggled the red six inch dildo attached to it.

Emma opened her mouth and let the head slip inside.

The lookalike worked her pelvis and began to gently fuck the original's mouth.

Now Emma was being serviced at both ends by her twins, which was a huge turn on for Kathy who used a rabbit vibrator to fuck her own wet cunt.

"Take those cocks, you little English minx! You love it, don't you?"

"Umm, humm!" Moaned Emma as saliva dribbled onto her neck bow, and the rigid dildo rammed into her from behind.

Stockings churned her hips as she pumped in and out with longer and searching strokes and the dull thump of flesh on flesh filled the big room.

Emma's body began to glisten with sweat as she accepted both false cocks with great gusto. Her entire frame was rigid with rapture as she desperately tried to prop herself upon the seat by the elbows.

Her tongue ran all over the dildo in her mouth which she licked as if tasting a real man.

Thigh boots Emma joined the party with one wicked looking strap on fastened around her waist and upper thighs. A very realistic flesh coloured eight inch dildo jutted out obscenely from the front.

She seated herself beside the rutting threesome and stroked her dildo as if wanking a real dick.

"Sit on this, honey." Said the Emma double in her Brooklyn accent, which clashed oddly with the usual demure English rose image of the proper Emma.

Emma extracted herself from the other two and straddled the new lookalike's lap.

She reached under her and put the flared tip to her gaping cunt, and wiggled her hips.

Heavy groans emanated from the foxy brunette as she duly impaled herself on the stiff phallus.

Moving her pelvis in slow circles, Emma welcomed the ribbed cock inside her tight pussy.

"I've been needing this so bad."

Emma screwed her eyes up as she rose and fell on the unyielding fake dick, and her double moved in tandem and thrust up to meet her.

Emma's pert tits jiggled as she moved, riding that dildo with frantic motions. Her mouth hung open as her cunt made lewd slurping sounds, the more she plunged up and down.

"Oh my god, yes!"

Now with all eight inches buried up her, Emma threw her head back as she fucked the cock with quick strokes.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!"

"Hold your horses, honey."

Boots Emma reeled in the lust crazed Emma who was still impaled on the dildo. She then gasped as her buttocks were parted and a wet tongue slowly ran along the full length of her ass crack. Emma shivered with an open mouth as her anus was repeatedly flicked at with the utmost gentleness.

This drove her out of her mind as she shunted back and forth on the toy dong inserted in her quaking pussy.

"Oh...my...goodness!"

Emma was grabbed by her hips as another rigid toy was pushed into her asshole. She instantly started to push back onto the fake cock and soon the whole thing had opened her tight sphincter and was buried in her ass.

Her slobbering cunt and anus were plundered as her hired twins fucked her simultaneously.

By some instinct, Emma was able to arch her back and push back and down on both dicks and the overload of sensual bombardment had her creaming and leaking sticky juices all over the lap of Boots Emma. This one feasted on Emma's erect nipples as she thrust up into her cunt.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck both my holes!"

As the girls found a unique rhythm, Emma discovered that the dildos were hitting sensitive spots not normally serviced. The rasping friction in both of her holes was indescribable. Boots Emma slammed into her as the other rested, and then she took five as the one in her butthole took charge.

It was a heady mix for Emma as her next orgasm coursed through her, twisting her tight body this way and that. She heard the sound of an hysterical woman scream and then realised that it was her!

She fell on top of the Emma beneath her as she trembled in post orgasmic bliss. The dildo was removed from her throbbing rectum and she saw that it was the one in the cape.

"Come hither."

Cowboy Boots was sitting opposite with a white dildo invitingly poking up to the ceiling. Emma got up on shaky legs, her ankle socks sagging now, and crouched over her double reverse cowgirl style. She bent her head and rammed the toy cock deep inside her slick asshole.

123z
123z
821 Followers
12