Emma Watson does Literotica

Story Info
Emma writes erotic fiction.
4.9k words
4.26
16.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This story is totally fiction and any resemblance to actual persons is purely coincidental.

xxx

Emma was pleasantly surprised to have received an email from her newest friend, Kaley Cuoco. On her Galaxy Tablet the brief message had an attachment which Kaley described as her first published story on a website for erotic fiction known as Literotica.com. Apparently stuck in bed with a broken leg the celebrated television actress had taken to creative writing to relieve the boredom. The story had been submitted three times before it had been accepted, one time because she had misspelled propel with two l's instead of one! Most frustrating. The editors were quite picky with their rules of submission. Emma read the story and then gazed out of the window of her London home deep in thought.

"Most interesting." She mused.

The young and successful movie actress had a rather keen interest in researching the advancement of female sexual pleasure, and was constantly browsing the internet for new and exciting ideas. After an afternoon of online research she felt she had an idea of her own for an erotic story she would attempt to publish. A classic historical bodice ripper.

x

'Torn between two lovers.'

London, 1810.

The Regency age in Great Britain was considered to extend from 1800 to 1830. George, the Prince of Wales, ruled the kingdom while his father, King George III was unwell and unfit to rule. Famous names such as Wellington, Byron, Wordsworth and Constable were popular in society, the upper class that is, which flourished despite the war with Napoleon.

Lady Emma Watson had been instructed by her impatient father, the Earl of Barrymore, that she must be betrothed and married before the end of the year. If not, he would choose her suitor for her, and he had a horrid choice in mind. None other than the obese and flatulent Duke of Meckleburg in Germany.

She herself, only twenty one years of age, had two better options in mind. The first being George Cayton, son of Sir George Cayton the 6th Baronet, a gentle soul keen on engineering. The other candidate was a tall fellow of some twenty seven years and considered by many to be a rake. Radcliffe was heavily in debt due to his gambling and womanising, he desperately needed to marry into money, and quickly. The soon to be wealthy Emma was torn between the two radically different gentlemen. One, a kind and shy man with good intentions and love to offer, and the other, a carefree aristocrat who was considered to be the best lover in England. Blessed as he was with an enviable large penis.

"Good morning, Lady Emma, your visitor waits without."

The stiff backed footman handed the patient Emma a silver tray with a calling card. She had been expecting George to visit that rainy afternoon and had heard his horse drawn carriage arrive outside the family manor in Cheltenham Spa. The elegant and tiny woman, barely five feet four in flat pumps, stood and awaited him and fussed with her long hair. She had chosen her primrose full length dress with the low and round neckline edged in lace. The short puffed shoulders and shaped bust ensured she exuded a daring sensuous allure.

"Pray, send him hither, Potter." The elderly man stooped slightly in acknowledgement.

Emma paced across the drawing room and paused by the large portrait of her father that hung over the mantle shelf. Then she whirled around as George Cayton stood in the doorway. The epitome of the stylish man about town, the well dressed young gentleman gazed at Emma with clear blue eyes. His fair hair was immaculately groomed and he stood in a single breasted tailcoat over a white muslin shirt. His breeches looked quite snug around the privates and Emma could have no doubt that he dressed to the left.

"Your obedient servant, my Lady. Simply wonderful to see you once more, my dear, dear Emma. The occasion of the grand ball will forever be etched in my mind."

He bowed low and gave his radiant smile that had endeared him to her the first time they had met. Indeed that evening, a month ago had seen them dance all evening, oblivious to anyone else on the crowded ballroom, caught up in the music and gaiety. Fatigued, they had ended up on the veranda where the young couple had enjoyed a delightful half hour in each others arms embraced in slow, melting kisses.

"Drink George?"

He made haste and joined her and kissed the back of her right hand tenderly. Emma went to the drinks table and poured him a glass of port from a crystal decanter.

"It's a little early perhaps but just this once if you would be so kind."

They settled side by side on an upholstered sofa and he bade her good health as he drank his wine. George bent closer to his intended and breathed in her floral scent deeply. Emma sat composed in a graceful manner as he admired her enchanting looks. She had come to bed eyes of light brown with heavy lids and perfect brows in groomed arcs. She looked back at him with a smile of an angel and crossed her hands in her lap.

"My dearest Emma, I have grown very fond of you these last few weeks and I humbly request that I ask your father for your hand in marriage."

Emma smiled politely and swept a coil of brown hair from the pale nape of her slender neck.

"I'm most grateful for your kind offer, George. It is true that my father does desire some urgency in my being engaged to be sure."

Emma studied his face as he spoke. The man was handsome in an understated way, and well mannered to say the least. She tried hard not to show any signs of apprehension on her face as she listened to him describe his considerable prosperity and assets. But the question that burned deep in her heart was how was he in the important matter of sexual prowess. She was young and possessed a healthy interest in all things of a carnal knowledge.

"May I be so bold as to ask you how many women you have invited into your bed?"

George was taken aback slightly at the very notion of such a personal question and became speechless for several moments.

"The reason I ask is that I am very much a tactile woman and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. My fingers found my sex all by themselves when I was younger and I have never looked back."

"My Lady...I."

"Come George, I am no blushing virgin I assure you. I have no desire to be frustrated in the bedroom for the duration of my marriage."

With an unhidden wanton haste, Emma leaned to the surprised suitor and kissed him hard on the mouth, a persuasive pressure of her lips on his. In an instant his erection began to swell in his breeches and he fidgeted on the seat nervously. A light sweat broke on his brow and his pulse raced at the suggestive behaviour of the young woman.

"You are singularly flirty this morn and no mistake."

"Flirty be damned, I crave your sword my good man, and this very day."

George realised this young woman was a rare sort indeed, refined, sophisticated and passionate about the bedroom. If there was another combination of beauty and lack of chastity in a woman he was unaware of it. This was a ripe young thing to be in love with and to make love with, and a more suitable bride would be hard to find.

"There is no other in the house today, only Potter and he will pay us no heed until I wish him to. My bedchamber is just upstairs. George, will you join me?"

Emma stood and held out her hands to him.

"My Lady, it would be my pleasure to do so." He took her hands in his eagerly.

He was amazed by the sound of his own voice as he followed the petite girl up the spiral staircase to the next level like a lapdog. Lady Emma Watson and he were about to make love!

x

The dominant feature of the bedroom was undoubtedly the big bed with a mattress stuffed with feathers. Beside it was a table with looking glass, an armoire and chest of drawers. George noted the bathtub in the corner and large jug of water. As he stood motionless, Emma shifted a room screen to the foot of the bed.

"This will keep the draft out." She said as a matter of fact.

Her simple statement made him realise that in mere seconds the young couple would be as naked as in the breeze.

"Come on George, don't be shy. This is the nineteenth century after all."

"Two." Said George as he started to undress.

"Pardon?"

"The answer, to your question. I have bedded a mere two women in my pitiful life."

"Then permit me to be your third. And best."

George removed his shirt and breeches, followed by his top boots of leather. His chest was without hair but nevertheless was nicely sculpted and lean. Emma held her gaze on the man whose smooth, white tail poked up stiff and prominent, not overly large but adequate. Her belly fluttered and the little minx felt a rush of heat between her upper legs. She approached the aroused man and pressed herself to him, her arms around his neck.

"I want you George, no, I NEED you."

She lifted her face and kissed him with a heated urgency, caressing his naked form with wandering hands, revelling in his warm nakedness. His mouth brushed her pale cheek as her slender fingers circled his rigid member. He groaned accordingly as she put his shaft in her warm palm and squeezed.

"How very unladylike." He murmured as he nuzzled her graceful neck.

Emma responded to his searching lips with hisses of hot breath as her arousal grew.

"There is no such thing as a lady in bed, as you will soon discover."

She steered him to the bed and made him lie back in the middle and settled beside him. Her tongue darted out and she moved it up the shaft of his erection toward the head that emerged from the foreskin. His thighs became taut as her lips grazed the tapered head and she tasted the saltiness.

"Perhaps you shouldn't," he said despite his obvious arousal.

"Nonsense, my sweet, lie back and enjoy."

George felt her hot breath and sighed contently as her soft lips encased the head of his organ then slithered down and down with a wanton abandon. Her saliva left a long smear on his tool as her lips and teeth scraped him with a decidedly wicked intent to tease him. His head pushed out her left cheek as her head angled that way and George gasped at the erotic sight of his intended relishing the taste of his sword.

"I beg thee, good lady, cease or I shall explode."

Determined to enjoy his manhood, Emma ignored his plea and made speedy bobs of her head, ensuring his entire length was sufficiently slick for entry in her aching womanhood.

"Very well, now pray do me the honour and lick my juicy cunnie for me."

"By all that is good I tell thee I cannot. Please forgive my pitiful state."

Emma pouted as she stripped off her dress by the shoulder straps and stepped out of it. Then she shed her petticoats and linen under garment and stood before the man as naked as he. "Truly you are a dream come to life. Uncommon handsome."

The lucky man drank in her loveliness as she stood in front of him without shame. His cock throbbed and bobbed as his eye ran along her rose tipped perky tits and flat stomach. Her skin was like a delicate porcelain and her slender limbs and dainty feet made him inhale deeply at the winsome beauty. Her nostrils flared and her breasts rose and fell steadily as her left hand idly rubbed on her moist sex.

"Are you certain you wouldn't like to dip your tongue right in here?"

Emma tweaked her trim pussy hair and the muscles in her stomach flexed suggestively. She went to the bed and as Emma laid back her lengthy brown hair tumbled around her shoulders, her pert breasts lifted up with every quick breath and George joined her and sucked on the hard points.

Less shy now his fingers skimmed the pleasant globes as he jiggled them gleefully. A steamy desire from between her thighs caused her flawless skin to flush in anticipation of his lips and tongue on her cunt. But the somewhat innocent gentleman could not bring himself to enter into the uncharted territory of oral sex. George lifted his frame up so that he settled on top of her, his erection stiff against her stomach as he suckled on both her tits more forcefully.

"Emma, my sweet Emma, my cock is ready."

"Enter my cave then, my dear one."

Emma closed her eyes, the long lashes fluttering as she rubbed her damp loins against his rod of iron. Her legs came up and formed a tight lock about his waist as his fat organ found the wet entrance of her slit and followed through. Both young lovers felt the delightful thrill of penetration as the virile male impaled her with his shaft, inch by inch, eliciting soft groans.

"Now move, I crave your dart to move inside me." Emma urged him with tiny jerks.

George buried his face in her breasts as the delicious friction made the pair of them shudder. Their tender bodies melded into one as he began to shift his hips to and fro along her diminutive figure. He inhaled the fragrant smell of her fine hair as he shifted his weight. Emma was so wet, yet tight as George fought to control himself as he guided his length in and out. They kissed as she wallowed in his lustful surges, her fingernails digging into his flesh, feeling his body heat atop of her.

"I love you inside of me, don't you dare stop." She shivered as she broke the kiss.

The doe eyed beauty was surprised by the power in his body as he fucked her with ever increasing strokes. The dreamy English rose had a preference for strong men and he did not disappoint. His cock glided in and out of her now very slick cunt and her feet drummed restlessly on his back as her pleasure intensified. She made little noises at the back of her throat and her head tossed from side to side.

"I fear I am close." George announced.

"For pity's sake George, love me a while longer, I am most anxious for further intercourse."

"Your exquisite beauty overwhelms me, my balls doth swell most uncomfortably."

"Very well, if needs must." Emma sighed and gave a final thrust upwards to further relish his manly grinding.

A cry came from deep within his soul as George erupted inside the woman in a tidal wave of semen, his cock pulsing with his every frenzied heartbeat. Emma remained wrapped around his heaving frame as they both breathed hard, their flesh dampened by their mutual passion, and her puss sodden with his seed.

"I very nearly came that time." Panted Emma as they eventually disentangled.

Their nether regions were sticky and sweaty, and her groomed locks were dishevelled on the pillow. "You? A female?" He said with an innocent look.

"Of course, silly, girls experience orgasm too."

"Well, I've never heard of the like before."

Emma rose and sat on the bed and pondered a while. Then she padded naked to the tub and filled it with water from the jug. Now they had made love she felt no romantic feelings nor carnal satisfaction for the unfortunate and bade George to leave her to her toilet. There was much to consider.

xxx

Later the same week.

It was dark outside and Emma's thoughts turned to her desirable bed where she intended on finishing reading the latest novel by Maria Edgeworth. Her immediate family were not home this evening, and the only other presence was the trusty footman, Potter. She poked at the dying fire as the clock chimed the hour of eleven and she rose from her chair and made to leave the drawing room.

"You look good enough to eat, my Lady. And I am famished."

Emma jumped and gasped at the figure of Lord Radcliffe who stood poised before her, somewhat the worse for drink. In his expensive evening attire he looked singularly handsome with his raven coloured hair, cool grey eyes and strong jawline. Dressed all in black he struck an imposing figure and confirmed whispers she had heard of women naming him the dark wolf.

"My Lord, how unexpected. How pray did you gain entrance?"

Emma fought the urge to panic and tilted her chin up proudly as she spoke.

"It matters not, that I am here is enough."

The room became hushed as the bold gentleman strode to the drinks table and helped himself to a snifter of brandy. He drained his glass and approached her with an assured stride that made her tremble with desire. The tall and overbearing man gathered her in a strong embrace and kissed her like no other had kissed her before. Her lips parted willingly as she responded in kind, her pink tongue seeking out his in his hot mouth.

"By the devil's luck I have had the most dreadful evening at the club."

He shook his head at the awful memory of just an hour before.

"A stupid wager of seven thousand guineas on one turn of the card. Damn it all to hell!"

Radcliffe held Emma close to his chest which beat fast against her slight figure.

"I am in dire need of funds, and I beseech you to be my bride before the end of the year."

"'Tis a problem my Lord Radcliffe, for you have a rival for my gentle hand."

"You mean that fop Clayton? Why he is as green as your lawn outside. You deserve a strong and virile partner in your life, and I am he. Would it be ungentlemanly of me to hope that I shall find solace in your bed this night?"

Since the most definitely frustrating session with the unfortunate George, Emma's only waking thoughts were of a carnal nature. His heady aroma and manly embrace stoked her loins and she experienced an unstoppable compulsion to be ravished by this unashamed rascal. She nodded consent and the pair of them retired to her room where they did not hesitate in immediately shedding their clothing.

Emma stood silent, left in nothing but her knee length silk stockings and gazed in awe of the incredible naked man before her.

"I trust I do not disappoint?" He said smugly.

Indeed not thought Lady Emma Watson as she eyed him up and down under the candle light. At least six feet two in height he had a torso covered with thick black chest hair. His long shanks were sleek and lean and his stiff cock, erect and throbbing, pulsed as he breathed.

"Now wench, lie back and enjoy a real man." She noted the raw lust in his eyes as he ordered her.

Nobody had dared call her thus, despite her tender age of one and twenty and she could barely contain her wicked grin. She did as she was instructed and rested on her side so that the enticing curve of her bared bum widened his eyes. His fingers followed the gentle swell of her abdomen and rubbed in a spiral motion that gradually lowered to her soft snatch. Emma squirmed but did not resist when he reached her moist slot and teased open the outer folds.

"Heavens!" She sobbed. This was what she needed, something George could not deliver.

Radcliffe moved the flat of his hand up and down on her sensitive twat and applied pressure on her pelvic bone. He smiled at the wetness that began to flow from within and prodded her softness with his index finger. His steely grey eyes mesmerised the helpless woman who clamped her left hand on his and pushed him on her even harder.

"It's too good." She uttered as her bottom shuffled to and fro on the feather filled bed.

His gaze dropped to the sight of her white thighs spread out wide and the dew dappled pubic hair that was so fine as to barely conceal her delectable cunt. He added his middle digit and frigged her passage with great expertise. Then he bent forward and proceeded to lick the divine pink inner flesh that tasted oh, so sweet on his furred tongue. As he probed further inside her hot interior his finger moved south and touched the incredibly sensitive perineum.

"NO, my Lord, not there!"

He tickled her anus without mercy oblivious to her protestations. But he relented and sought out her sheathed clitoris which yielded to his questing lips. Emma widened her slim pins and surrendered her most private treasure to the demanding male who flicked and licked with a wild flurry of moves that made the poor girl quite dizzy.

"Oh, this...is...the...devils...work." She whimpered as he teased her tiny nub to an uninhibited climax.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12