Emma Watson Fixes Her Image

Story Info
How Emma met Romeo and improved her life and career.
7.4k words
4.2
26.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So your fame has become your enemy!" Marco commented.

"Not really. Not the fame," Emma corrected him "more of my image."

Marco nodded and encouraged her to go on. She did.

"When people think Emma Watson they think of the cute little girl in the Harry Potter movie. But I am not a little girl any more. I am 27, fully grown with a grown-up body."

"Yes, I can see that." Marco Julius, fashion photographer extraordinaire, ran his eyes down her young, shapely body in her small, crop top and tight shorts.

Emma blushed.

"You want me to help you change this image? With a photoshoot?"

"I have heard that you are really good with this kind of stuff."

"That's true. I will help you, but I work my way. You will have to leave yourself in my hands. You wear what I say, you pose as I say. Deal?"

"Deal!"

It became quickly apparent that Marco did indeed know his stuff. The first two dresses he gave her were sleeveless long dresses that made her look elegant and sexy. Then he gave her a tight miniskirt and a two-sizes short white shirt. He made her open the top two buttons of the shirt so that her milky cleavage was visible.

Emma leaned back on the desk as he directed and posed with the pen and dictation notebook he had given her. Marco directed her poses with encouraging words.

"You are a sexy secretary, baby, suck on the top of that pen, yes, just like that, lightly, like you are teasing it with your tongue, make me think that's how you tease your boss's penis when you give him a blow job."

His words were sexy and erotic almost bordering on crude but not quite. Emma found herself responding to them as she followed her directions.

"Oh yes, that's the way to sit, show those sexy legs, open them so your boss can rub your thighs, oops, did you forget your panties, yes, give me that cheeky smile....yes, yes..."

The click, click, click of the camera and his bold, scandalous words were spurring Emma on. She posed with confidence, showing sexy expression after sexy expression.

After about a 100 photos in that outfit, he had her change again. This time he gave her a skimpy halter top that had only noodle-thin straps and the back was practically all bare. The skirt with it was a micro mini that fit tightly on her waist but the frilly part reached only barely to the curve of her ass cheeks.

"You want your panties off for this, babe."

Just as she was about to ask a question, Emma stopped herself and pulled her little panties off.

Marco directed her to pose against the wall. She put her hands on the wall as he said and stepped back, arching her back to push her ass back towards the camera.

"Good, but bring your chest closer to the wall, bend your left knee and push your ass back."

He repeated the instructions then came over and helped her with it himself.

"I want to see your tits half flattening on the wall, baby" He said as he put his hand on her bare back and pressed her slowly to the wall.

Then he patted her ass, the skirt was so short that his hand landed on her bare ass cheeks "Push it back...more!"

"And bend this knee..." his hand slid smooth down from her down behind her thigh and down to the back of her knee. Emma could feel her breath getting stuck. His hand was warm and rough. She loved how it felt on her soft skin.

Finally, satisfied with the pose he went to his spot and picked up his camera.

"Now, give me an expression like you are doing something very naughty...no, more cheeky, like you want me to come and enter you right there....you want me to fuck you against that wall."

Emma tried to follow his directions and apparently succeeded because he said "Yes, that's it. Now more, like I just entered you from behind, show me that look that it hurts but it makes you hot too...yes, that's it, oh yes, bite that lip, so gorgeous!"

With his words, she could feel her body get warm. His next words made her heart skip a beat.

"One last one, baby. Give me that expression, like, oh, I just told you I am gonna drive my cock into your tight little ass. It scares you but it's so hot too, mmm yes, that's what I am talking about! I am so gonna fuck your ass, Emma. Show me how ready you are! Oh yes!"

Turning from the wall, Emma came to him. "What's the next outfit?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Are we done?"

"No. We are not done. You are going to pose without any clothes next."

"Wha..?"

Marco stood up and casually untied her top. She gasped but didn't stop him. Not even when he unzipped her little skirt and it fell in a heap around her heels. She stepped out of it and walked to the chair that he put in front of her.

He made her sit facing the back of the chair, with her legs on either side. Emma followed instructions but she could feel her pussy opened helplessly in that wide stance. It was more than a little wet.

Standing behind her he adjusted her hands, his hands ran smoothly down her back and he pushed her bare ass forward. His hands moved confidently on her bare thighs as he showed her how wide to open them and how to angle her legs. Emma's pussy started dripping.

The click-click-click of the camera resumed. Marco took lots of photos with subtle variations. Then he had her kneel on a rug with her back straight and only her hands covering her tits. In that position her bare, shaved pussy was not covered at all, but she didn't think to question him.

For her next pose he kept her naked and told her to lie face down on the rug. He brought a silk sheet to partially cover her naked body. She held still with her elbows on the rug while he adjusted the sheet on her nude form. As he was pulling the sheet over he bare ass so it would only cover her partially Marco's hand slipped between her legs and his fingers rubbed on her bare pussy. Emma moaned.

But she didn't stop him. He kept his hand between her thighs and rubbed her hot pussy up and down with his fingertips teasing her pussy slit. Emma closed her eyes and enjoyed the delicious feelings it aroused in her body. She bit her lower lips as she felt his fingertip entering her pussy. She moaned louder.

A minute later she felt the silk sheet being pulled down her legs and off. She stayed silent and held her position. Her heart was beating fast and it skipped a beat as she heard the sound of a pants zipper being pulled down. Two seconds later, she felt his cockhead pressing on he entrance to her cunt and held her breath.

Marco drove his hard cock smoothly deep into her wet, tight cunt. Emma whimpered like a bitch and clawed the rug as Marco started to drill into her wet, hot cunt in and out. Which each thrust she held on to the rug and yelped as the hard, fat cock took her.

Each thrust of Marco's hard cock pushed Emma closer and closer to an orgasm. She tried hard to keep control of her body but lost as her pussy exploded and she could feel hot waves of electric currents all over her body. Marco pulled out just as he came and sprayed his cum on her ass.

They took a break for refreshment then Marco took more photos. During this he kept Emma naked.

Although shy at first, Emma soon became more comfortable in skin and posed fully nude any way he wanted.

He bent her over the desk where she had posed before and fucked her again. This time also Emma was quite wet and he could penetrate her deep with long, hard strokes. She moaned and screamed with abandon as he pounded her cunt with expert, well-measured strokes.

Emma's body was hot and tingly all over. Her moans were non-stop as she held on to the desk and took Marco's thrusting strokes in her cunt. She exploded suddenly and with body-racking intensity. In another second, Marco came all over her pussy.

When she left there that night she was feeling a bit ashamed but her body was quite satisfied.

=================================================

It was two weeks later when she came back to Marco's studio. Marco had texted her that her photos were ready and she should come and pick which ones she wanted retouched.

As she walked up to his desk, he got up and hugged her. Then he put her in his chair and opened the folder with her pictures on the screen. She browsed through them one by one and he stood behind her and gave his comments on each shot.

Marco's hands lingered on her bare shoulders as they both viewed the photos. Emma was wearing a simple white dress with noodle straps. It was a casual fit, not skin tight. She had not worn any bra or panties under it on purpose.

While talking about the naked photo on the screen, Marco leaned down and his hand entered her deep neck top, cupping her naked breast.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked "Getting you in the mood." He replied calmly. "I was in the mood when I walked in, baby." Emma replied with a sultry smile.

In another moment, Emma was perched on the desk with Marco between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and March sank his hard cock into her young, tight pussy.

He fucked her deep and she took it willingly with soft, passionate moans. She knelt down as he pulled out and sucked his cock into an orgasm. She swallowed more for avoiding a cum stain on her dress than anything else.

This developed into a routine. Once or twice a month Emma would come and see him at the studio. Each time Marco fucked her well, and she went off satisfied. Sometimes he'd call her and ask her to come the next day. Same result. She would come to his studio and he would bang her hard.

Next time she came to see him, she saw another girl come out as she was getting out of the car. To Emma's experienced eye she looked like she had just been fucked. She watched the girl get into her car with unstable steps and drive away.

Emma entered the studio in a bit of a huff.

"Who was that girl?" She demanded of a casually dressed Marco as soon as she entered.

"Who? Maggie?" he responded with unperturbed "Maggie Grace. One of my models. Nice girl."

"You are banging her, aren't you?" Emma was even more furious at his nonchalant attitude.

"As I said, she's my model. So, yeah, I am banging her."

"Why, you..."

"Hold on, babe." Marco held up a hand and Emma stopped mid-sentence "First of all, you are also just my model. If we fuck, it's because we want to. You are nothing more than a fuckbuddy for me, if you don't want it, then there's the door."

This hit Emma right between the eyes. She was too stunned to respond as she realised that she had no power over him. Being a successful photographer, she did need him to help with her career, but he didn't need her.

He continued "But if you like the arrangement we have, you gotta knock of the jealous bitch act!"

Being a good actress, Emma knew how to control her emotions and she changed track immediately.

"Oh, baby" she said in her sugar-smooth voice, taking a step towards him "I just need you so much, I wasn't sure you'd be able to give me what I need after having fucked that girl just now."

"Why don't we find out?" Marco smiled and reached for her dress.

He nailed her on the small bed in his back room behind the studio room, pulling out just in time as always. She went down to her knees and sucked his cock to climax. She looked up at him and smiled with her mouth full of his cum.

Marco smiled back "I have some good news for you, babe."

Emma swallowed the cum and got up.

"Really? What is it?"

"I met a big director in a party last week. I told him about you and showed him your pictures that I had on my tablet. He is interested."

"Who was it?" Emma asked with suppressed excitement.

Marco let her wait for 2 heartbeats then simply said "Romeo."

"Wow! Mr. Romeo is interested in me? Are you serious?"

"Totally. He's gone back to India but he's coming back in 2 weeks. I'll give you his secretary's number and you can get an appointment when he comes back."

"Oh wow! Thank you, Marco. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Emma kissed him in a fit of excitement.

"But Emma, you know how he selects girls and how he treats them, right?"

"I know, Marco. I am ready for it. I will do anything to be in his harem, under his guidance."

"Well, then make sure you know his dress code and how he likes girls. His secretary will tell you."

Emma walked out of Marco's studio walking on clouds. She could not believe her good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hotel lobby was big and grand but it didn't intimidate Emma. She had been in many such buildings in her career. What made her knees weak was the prospect of meeting Romeo and trying not to fuck up this once in a lifetime opportunity.

She had chosen to wear a sparkly black top that reached almost to her waist. It was fitting but not too tight. It draped nicely around her young, slim body and outlined her boobs nicely. It was translucent and she was not wearing a bra. If she stayed still and someone looked closely her boobs and everything else could be seen.

Her skirt was a little darker in colour but also translucent, and there were no panties, not even a little thong. If she stood a certain way, her pussy would be clearly outlined against the thin material. The skirt reached halfway to her knees and clung to her legs as she walked. It was loose enough that it could be lifted up easily whenever the boss wanted to enter her.

Emma was wearing an overcoat to hide the uber sexy outfit but it only reached her knees and didn't hide her sexy 7" high heels. The black shoes covered her feet and ankles.

Taking a left in the lobby of the five-star hotel, she spotted the door of the hotel bar and walked to it. The clicking of her heels in the granite floor was somehow reassuring her of her sexiness. She took a deep breath, took off her coat and pushed open the bar door.

Romeo was at the bar. He saw her in the mirror behind the bar and turned. Emma took two steps inside and stopped so he could examine her with his eyes. He did. And obviously liked what he saw for he nodded. Emma stepped closer and entered his open arms. She lifted her face up.

The kiss was intense. Even though he pressed his lips gently to hers, the way he held her and the way his tongue parted her lips, she could feel that he was used to taking what he wanted. She readily opened her mouth and sucked on his tongue as it entered deeper into her mouth.

No doubt Romeo was skilled and experienced in the art of kissing, but Emma was unaccustomed to such intense kisses. She felt her body getting warm all over and a moan escaped her throat.

When Romeo freed her from his embrace, she took a step back and tried to catch her breath. Gently Romeo guided her to one of the booths along the wall. Only then did she notice the girl with Romeo who was now walking on her other side effectively giving her support in the crowded bar. Emma recognised her as Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone.

Another girl was sitting in the booth that Emma also recognised. Amrita Rao who was a successful actress in her own right but also Romeo's personal secretary. And also his bitch, thought Emma.

On their approach Amrita got out of the booth, hugged Emma and pointed her to sit across from her seat. Deepika slid in next to Amrita and Romeo took a seat next to Emma. She quickly slid closer to him.

Hardly had they sat down when a waitress served their drinks. Emma's own drink was a Bailey's which she was partial to because of its sweet taste. Romeo slipped his right arm around her and lifted his glass with his left hand.

"To the moments that make your heart race!" he toasted and they all clinked glasses.

Emma tried to sit close to Romeo while trying not to be obvious about it. She knew this was her big chance to make her career as a not-child star and she didn't want to blow it. She wanted to make sure that Romeo knew very well that she was fully available to him.

Romeo's hand caressed her back and he looked at her.

"So Emma, how are things? Is Hollywood treating you well?"

"Kind of, sir." Emma was ready to be fucked but she wasn't sure about how to handle the conversation part of it "They treat me like a child star and I am hoping to make my entrance as a grown-up woman."

"Well, that shouldn't be difficult, grown up you indeed are. I would say you have grown up into a beautiful young lady and Hollywood should use you as such."

"I wish I could find a director who would use me properly, sir." Emma tried to make her words more meaningful and felt she had succeeded as she saw Romeo smile.

"Of course. Of course. An actress like yourself needs to be in the right hands if she is to make her mark in the industry."

Romeo's hand slipped under her top and caressed her bare back. Emma leaned closer to make it easy for him.

"Yes, sir. I would love to work under an experienced director who could use me properly and guide me as his own."

With a nod Romeo approved of her attitude "It takes a smart woman to be open to being guided. So many girls think they are the bee's knees themselves."

"Not me, sir. I know it would be good for me to work under a wise filmmaker submitting to his guidance and control." Emma bit her lip wondering if she had gone too far with the last part of that sentence and she dared not look at Romeo for any indication.

Just then the waitress came over and brought another round of drinks. She smiled ingratiatingly at Romeo as he said thanks. Emma wondered if she was a wannabe-actress, pretty much all waitresses in LA were actresses waiting for their break.

Amrita spoke for the first time as the waitress left "Sir, maybe you should think about Emma?"

He turned to face Amrita and his hand smoothly slipped around Emma's bare waist and on her bare breast under her top. Emma tried to look normal though she knew it would be visible to both the girls what he was doing under her thin top. Neither of the girls reacted or even looked at Emma's chest and she reminded herself that they knew the score. They had probably seen him claim dozens of new girls.

Romeo gently kneaded Emma's soft, small breast but kept his eyes on Amrita "What do you mean, Rita? Think about Emma?"

"Sir, she needs guidance and support at this time. She's a lovely girl. Maybe you should take possession of her?"

"Hmmm" Romeo appeared to think while his hand continued to work on Emma's breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Emma was more than a little aroused and her mind was awhirl while she waited for Romeo's next words.

"Is this something you would consider, Emma?"

Like he didn't know, Emma thought! But he was giving her a chance to make her pitch. She thought hard and tried to remember the words she had practiced.

"Sir, I think it would be a most wonderful opportunity and the right direction not just for my career but also for my life. To become your possession would be like a dream come true!" Emma tried to say it with conviction and without sounding like a cliché.

Romeo nodded slowly and pulled his hand gently out of her top.

"Come, let's go upstairs, I'll show you our room."

Emma got up and let him lead her. She understood it meant he was going to fuck her. The other girls stayed behind which also indicated that they knew he was going to fuck Emma upstairs. Emma was more than ready. Her pussy was already quite damp.

In the elevator Romeo simply pulled her into his arms and kissed her slowly. The kiss grew slowly and organically. Emma opened her mouth for his tongue and he explored her wet, hot mouth with his probing tongue as he had done when they had met. His hands moved over her body with a slow caress but there was no urgency in them, like he knew she was his to use as he wanted and as long as he wanted.

Emma had been on casting couches before, but those people had always behaved as if they had not eaten in a month and suddenly saw a tasty dish. Ravenous, hungry, impatient, unsure of if they really deserved the dish and fearful of getting caught.