Emma Watson Gets Her Fantsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

"Move back, boys," she said, and stood up. "You two sit down now," and she gestured to the bed.

She stood in front of them and presented herself in her black silky dress, and even with the fresh come stain down the front of it, it looked beautiful, and she felt beautiful standing there with Daniel and Rupert naked watching her and stroking their cocks which were both fully hard.

She turned and showed them the back of the dress, just as she would do for a photographer, but this was for a very different reason. She was showing herself off, her body, her ass to the men that were about to make love to her. She curved her back to accentuate her shape.

"Do you like my ass, boys?"

"It's gorgeous." "So sexy," they said.

"I know last time you never got to see me completely naked, and I can't believe you are about to see all of me. I'm really nervous." She slipped off the shoulder straps and turned back to face them and slowly let it slide down over her breasts until it sat just above her nipples, "You've seen your sister's boobs before haven't you? When you both came and shot your dirty boy's juices all over my nipples. Your sister's nipples." And with that she pulled the dress and it slid off her boobs and exposed her hard little pink buds to them.

The dress dropped to her waist and she held it there and turned away from them again and bent over with her legs apart and slowly drew it over the curve of her hips and her ass cheeks and then to the floor.

"Fuck!" both boys said as they grabbed their cocks and stroked harder for a few seconds.

"How's my ass look?" she asked laughing, "you like it?"

"Mmm," was all Rupert could say.

She started to pull her panties down and off her ass. Daniel and Rupert just stared intently at the skin being exposed and trying to get a glimpse of the treasure between her legs, though she turned slightly sideways to them so they never saw anything. Her knickers fell to the carpet and she kicked them off. She faced them but kept her hands in front of her pussy.

"I'm naked now," she said plainly, "I can't believe it." She moved closer to them. "Are you ready?" she asked then dropped her hands to her side and moved her feet apart. The guys let out small gasps of breath as they focused on her vagina. It was almost completely hairless, except for a very sparse and small triangle of pubes. Her pussy lips were closed so they could just see a thin slit, but it glistened with her juices. Daniel liked how smooth it looked and how it was not very puffy. He looked up at her breasts which he thought were so sexy, he thought about a B-cup, very pert and tipped with amazing smooth looking nipples but with their tips hard now.

Emma stood very still and very nervously awaiting their approval.

"You're beautiful, Emmy, so gorgeous," Daniel said as he stroked himself and massaged his balls.

"Yeah, you're so sexy, more than I ever imagined. And I did imagine alot!" Rupert laughed.

"I can believe that you dirty bugger. I always thought I saw you looking at me over the years, and trying to catch a glimpse down my top, well now you don't need to ever again. If you want to see, you can just ask."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, all you have to do is ask and I'll show you."

They sat in silence for a few seconds looking at each other. The boys knew it was Emma's call what happened next and they waited. Emma was so nervous standing there naked in front of them and even though they were also naked and obviously very turned on, she hesitated, but then realised that she had this opportunity to fulfil her fantasy and she knew she wanted it so much.

She moved towards them, took their hands and pulled them up, then kissed them softly in turn and then took a cock in each hand, with Daniel's cock in her right. She stroked them both in an underhand way so their knobs were rubbing up the inside of her wrists and leaving little streaks of precum. She switched between them, kissing them and letting their tongues slide against each other. Occasionally she would let got of one cock and rub her hands over their chests to feel the strong muscles and then down over their thighs and up to cup their full balls, playing with them in her little fingers. She loved the feeling of strength and power in their hard cocks and large balls and how big they looked in her hands.

She knelt down in front of them so their dicks were inches from her face and hugged them towards her by reaching round and grabbing an ass cheek each.

"God, you've got tight asses," she said, "turn round quick and show me." They both turned on the spot and she gazed at how tight their butts looked and ran her hands all over them feeling how firm they were. "So sexy. Okay turn back, I want those cocks now."

They turned and she took a penis in each hand and looked up into Daniel and Rupert's eyes and then put her mouth over Daniel's cockhead and drew the whole shaft quickly into her mouth, moving back so it was wet with her saliva. She bobbed her head up and down and few times then lifted off. She turned to Rupert and said "You want me to suck your cock now, Rupert?" He just nodded and watched her lips as she moved them around his knob and down his shaft. He loved the way he could see her lips move back and forth as they slid against the skin of his hard-on. He was in heaven. He had jerked off so many times over the years fantasising about his cock in Emma's mouth.

She spent ten minutes on her knees servicing the two boys, only spending a short time on each penis so she didn't bring them off. She rolled her tongue around the tips of their cocks feeling the velvet smooth knobs as they throbbed for her. She could feel the blood pumping through them as she gripped them and every few seconds they would pulse deeply under her fingers.

Her jaw was getting sore as she wasn't used to having so much cock in her mouth at one time so she eased off and she sat back on her knees, rubbing their balls for them.

"Was that okay? I haven't had very much practice I'm afraid, sorry if it wasn't much good," she said.

"Ems, that was amazing, you're brilliant at that." Rupert said.

"Really?"

"God, yeah," Daniel said.

"Well, I think now I should ask you two to do the same for me," she sat up on the edge of the bed and shifted backwards onto the pillows in the centre of the bed and drew her knees up. Daniel and Rupert noticed they could see her pussy lips between her thighs but only a little. She was preparing to spread her legs for them for the first time and desperately wanted them to be happy with how she looked for them. She took a deep breath and pulled her knees apart and moved her feet wide apart as well so they could see clearly.

"You've got a beautiful pussy, Emmy" Daniel said.

Rupert climbed onto the bed beside her left foot and sat on the covers looking at her pussy. He stroked her calf and told her "I love it, so sexy, and so wet."

He ran his hand further up her leg, up her thigh, gently caressing her skin, slowly towards her wet lips. Daniel got on the bed as well and knelt beside Rupert. Rupert moved in between her legs and pushed them apart some more. Emma was watching him. He shifted his body further up so his shoulders were between her knees and his face was right in front of her vagina. His fingers traced softly across her lips and she gasped. He looked up and they locked eyes. He rubbed his finger tips across her pussy again and then down her soft, wet slit, pressing until one finger slipped between her lips.

He moved his fingertip around just inside her lips for a few seconds, watching her reaction and then moved his finger in a little more. Emma bit her lip as she waited for the penetration. Rupert pushed some more and his finger slipped into her. She closed her eyes, savouring the feeling as Rupert moved his finger in and out a few times. She looked across at Daniel who was wanking his cock as he watched. She enjoyed seeing him pleasure himself.

Rupert slid another finger in and pumped her again, then he dipped his head down so he was right at her pussy. He could smell her scent much more now. He pushed his tongue very slowly against her skin, just at the top of her slit and moved it in circles. He then used his two fingers inside her to open her lips up to him until he could see her pinkness inside and her small clit peeking out. He pushed his tongue right on her clit and then slowly started licking it.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh, uh, that's......" Emma cried and she grabbed the bedsheets, gripping them hard, trying to take in the feelings that were now coursing through her. Rupert moved his tongue between lashing at her clit and licking her outer lips and then shoving it straight into her hole below like a little cock fucking her, before moving back to her clitty. He concentrated on her clit, making sure he built up momentum to increase her pleasure before slowing to ease her down off the high.

Emma had her eyes screwed shut and gave out little moans and squeals when Rupert hit a spot. For those few minutes, she felt a constant rise and fall of pleasure and she enjoyed every second of it. When he stopped he kissed her inner thighs and her pussy lips then moved back for Daniel to taste her.

Emma looked down at the boys swapping places at her pussy and she felt so rude at that point, letting boys take turns at licking her down there.

Daniel moved into his place and took his lead from Rupert and carried on where he had left off. He enjoyed the first moment that his tongue touched her wet pussy and he tasted her juices. He couldn't believe he was actually so close to it after all his fantasies. He slid a finger into her as he licked her. He stopped at one point to just look at her pussy up close, and he looked at the puckered skin of her ass as well. Her skin was beautifully pink around her rosebud and he touched his finger to it and heard a little gasp of breath from her. He looked up at her.

"Did you just touch my ass?" she asked. He nodded. "That was nice, can you do it again?"

She kept her eyes on him as he rubbed against her ass again and as she felt the exquisite light touches she nodded at Daniel to let him know to continue. He kept on rubbing at her little hole and sometimes massaging it with the pad of his thumb or using his nail to scratch lightly across it. He used his left hand to slide a couple of fingers into her pussy and teased her asshole with his right, then poked his tongue out to stimulate her clit. She began to moan and he looked up and saw her eyes were closed.

The intense feelings pulsed through her in waves and she lay her head back with her eyes closed and her hands gripping the bed covers. Without thinking her legs spread open more to give Daniel better access to her pussy and asshole and he was doing it so well. He was working her up by going faster for a minute then slowing down, then faster again. It turned her on even more to know that it was Daniel doing this to her, that it was his tongue against her vagina, her most private part. She then felt something warm against her left breast and looked down. Rupert had bent over her, his face against her chest and was sucking her nipple into his mouth and swirling it around against the bud. His left hand gripped her breast pushing it up to his mouth, and saw his right hand around his cock, pumping it, its angry looking head jutting out from between his fingers. Very purple and very sexy. She couldn't wait until that thing was inside her. She then felt something sharp on her nipple and saw Rupert pulling back with her nipple between his teeth. It wasn't sore. He didn't bite hard. He relaxed, sucked it again, gently then hard, then bit it again. Her body started to writhe on the bed under the touches of her two boys. Her brothers.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander to the approaching orgasm. Rupert had moved to her right boob and was doing the same. Daniel pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy which was totally soaked, and licked all around it, then her clit. Her body started to tingle, her chest felt very warm. She then felt a very light tickly feeling below her vagina. She wasn't sure at first then she felt it again. Daniel was licking her asshole.

"Fuck!!" she cried out, "Yes!"

Her ass clenched against Daniel's head, then relaxed totally and she pulled her knees up as much as she could with Rupert beside her so Daniel could get right between her butt cheeks. She felt it again, stronger now. Beautiful feelings. She felt him pushing against her. She wasn't sure if that was his fingers so opened her eyes and looked down. No, it was his tongue. She could only see his forehead as he licked her. She tried to relax her muscles more. She wanted to be penetrated. After a few seconds she felt her muscles give and his tongue slid into her ass.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, in my ass, in my ass, Jesus Christ, fuck me there, push it, push it," she pushed down against Daniel's tongue and he looked up as he couldn't believe her reaction to it, and even the words coming out of her mouth. Their eyes met and in that moment they knew they could now have anything they wanted from each other.

Emma reached out and grabbed Rupert's balls and started to roughly rub and massage them, then up to grip his shaft. Her body was orgasming and she wanted to feel a hard powerful cock in her hand. She quickly started to wank his prick pushing it up against his stomach as he sucked her tits.

She arched her back and tensed as she came, her whole body hot, tingling, her pussy contracted on Daniel's fucking fingers and her mind drifted off as she was overcome. Her body flexed down, clenching her stomach muscles hard, pushing her boobs into Rupert's face and he tried to keep her nipple in his teeth, biting it. Arching again as she came against her two brothers as they brought her off.

Daniel loved having his tongue in Emma's ass and his cock throbbed as he felt her asshole tighten on his tongue. When she came and bucked against his face his tongue slid out and he tongued her quickly then switched to her clit and rubbed his tongue hard against it, still with two fingers sloshing in and out of her pussy.

Emma was away for about thirty seconds, coming in waves of absolute pleasure. She had never felt anything like this, never had this feeling from her own fingers, even with her fantasies of Daniel and Rupert. The real thing was obviously better. She felt in a dreamlike state as she came down from it and eventually she started to relax and moan softly, and then she lay still. The boys moved gently away from her, but kept their hands against her just stroking her skin, on her thighs and around her breasts.

She was quiet. Rupert looked down at Daniel and raised his eyebrows.

"Ems?" Rupert said, "Ems, you alright?"

She moaned very softly and moved a little pushing her body against Rupert's knees, just a little movement but enough to show she wanted his touch. Daniel moved up the bed beside her, opposite to Rupert.

"I'm fine," she said, "I'm fine. That was wonderful, so beautiful." She opened her eyes and gazed up at Rupert, then looked at Daniel. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had, I never knew it could feel like that. And I never knew that someone putting their tongue in there would do that to me, I've never even had my own fingers in there!" she laughed quietly.

She was aware she still had Rupert's penis in her hand and looked at the veiny shaft against her smooth skin.

"Can you both lie with me?" she asked.

Rupert lay on the pillow beside her and Daniel did the same. They each had an arm cocked behind their heads and they nestled in close to Emma and draped their free hands across her body. Emma could feel Daniel's hard-on against her thigh and she reached a little awkwardly and took it in her hand. She stroked their erections slowly as she basked in the glow of her orgasm.

Their fingers trailed across her chest, softly stroking a breast each. Rupert moved his hand down to her stomach and rested it on her pussy mound, then very softly stroked around.

"Careful, I'm still really sensitive there," she said to him. "Can we just lie for a little while, before we do anything else?"

"Sure," Daniel said.

Emma almost fell asleep lying in their arms but was maybe just there for five minutes, still with their cocks in her hands, and still with them very hard.

She came to, and knew she wanted to go to the next level now. She wanted them both inside her. She wanted to make love to them. She wanted to be fucked.

She wanted Daniel first. She would have to admit that over the years Daniel was the one she fantasised about first, then Rupert. No real reason, but she knew she wanted to have Daniel first.

"Ok, I'm ready now," she said, "Daniel, will you..." she didn't need to finish the sentence.

Rupert moved to the edge of the bed and watched as Emma moved down the bed slightly and Daniel knelt at her feet. She spread her thighs once again and waited for Daniel to move in. He leant on the bed and held his cock in his right hand and guided it towards her pussy. He could see her pussy lips were wet and apart a little as his cockhead moved closer until it rested on her lips. He rubbed it up and down a couple of times which pushed her lips apart and let the head glide between them. He looked into her eyes, waiting for any final change of heart, but there was nothing so he moved his hips forward slowly and he felt the warmth of her pussy envelope his knob, then more as his shaft moved into Emma further. He moved into her until his belly rested again her pubic mound. Emma felt his length fully inside her and held still for a moment enjoying the feeling. She put her hands against his muscled chest and grazed her fingertips across his skin.

"Make love to me, Daniel," she whispered.

He started slowly thrusting into her, very gently. He concentrated on every single feeling that came through his penis. He couldn't believe he was actually inside her. After all these years of fantasising, even dreaming about having sex with her, it had come true. She moved underneath him, meeting his driving cock. She tried to control it by keeping her hands on his chest and Daniel didn't want to push it by getting too wild too early, so he kept his movements very slow. He leaned down and lay on top of Emma, feeling her breasts squashed against him and her arms went around his back, with one hand on his ass. He put his head against her right cheek and nuzzled into her shoulder, occasionally kissing her neck and her cheek as he pumped into her pussy.

Emma enjoyed the gentleness of her first time with Daniel and she lay back and relaxed as she took him inside her. There was no hard fucking just now, she wanted just soft sensual sex the first time. Every few thrusts into her she would lift her body to meet him and to drive his cock deeper into her pussy. After ten minutes of gentle, slow lovemaking, she turned and kissed him deeply and said "That's so nice, I love being with you like this, but now I want to have my time with Rupert."

With that, Daniel slowly stopped and stayed where he was, just letting his penis throb softly inside Emma's vagina, before he pulled back. He looked down as he slid out of her and saw her smooth lips move along his shaft and leaving it wet with her juices. As his knob came out, her lips closed over again and he moved back away from her, unable to stop looking at her pussy

Rupert had been sitting on the edge of the bed stroking himself watching the two of them have their first time together.

"Rupert, I want you now. I want to have you inside me now like I've wanted for years," Emma said.

Rupert moved forward and looked at her lying with her legs apart, her beautiful boobs heaving slightly with her deep breathing. He took an ankle in each hand and lifted them up and apart. This exposed her groin more and he looked at her split pussy lips and her pink rosebud. He had sometimes wondered what her asshole would be like and fantasised occasionally about putting his cock in there. He wondered if it would fit. He lay her ankles down and put his hands on either side of her waist and leaned in above her, his shaft dangling as he tried to angle himself to enter her.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers