Emma Watson, Horny Insomniac

Story Info
Emma cannot sleep and so walks the night time City.
4k words
4.43
18.7k
22
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Just another made up tall tale that bears no resemblance to real life.

xxx

Emma Watson pondered the reason why every boyfriend she had ever had did not stick around for too long. Although, all things considered, deep down she actually knew the answer. They simply couldn't keep up with her voracious appetite for sex! Portrayed as a charming English rose type, mainly due to her appearances in the Harry Potter movie franchise, she was, or had become despite that fact, a little fuck bunny. Six times a week was only considered by her to be an adequate number of times to have sex.

"Too much for some I guess."

In between acting roles, and her private research into female gratification online, the pretty young woman had found to her dismay that she could not sleep at nights. Not that she was troubled by anything or anyone, it was just difficult to switch off without getting laid once in a while.

"I need a good fuck, is what I need."

Taken to walking the streets of Canary Wharf by the River Thames around eleven at night she wandered aimlessly in desperate attempts to make herself tired. Located in the heart of a thriving and aspirational community her luxury apartment over looking the river had set her back a cool million, but with all the mod cons installed it didn't replace a good old fashioned romp in the sack.

"Another waste of a night."

This particular English summer had been hot and humid. Even at night the temperature was eighty degrees Celsius. Her apartment on the twenty fifth floor in Liberty Towers had air conditioning but it kept making funny noises and so she had shut it off. With the big bedroom window open there was a little relief as she laid on top of her king size bed in the nude, tossing and turning. When her sweat had glued her to the sheets in the incredibly sticky bedroom the winsome loveliness again went for a walk outside. To save time she slipped on a pair of heels and put on her Zady khaki trench coat over her bare body and ventured out.

"What time is it?"

She checked the time on her Apple IPhone and saw it was one A.M. Her heels clacked on the pavement as she took a brisk stroll and immediately felt the air cool her naked frame under her coat. In fact as she walked she began to get a secret and exhilarating thrill with only the coat on and nothing else. The silken lining of the coat on her bare skin felt wickedly daring and when a young couple passed her in a tight embrace, Emma smiled as she dug her hand deep into the side pockets and stroked her body through the lining.

"I must try this again tomorrow night."

x

Emma tried everything to fall asleep. Sitting up in bed, taking a long bath just before retiring, keeping all the lights off, but refusing to take any pills. Nothing else to do but take a midnight stroll once more. Slipping on the trench coat over her naked body again she tied the thick waist belt tightly around her small waist for a close fit. On her feet she chose her two strap shoes with the five inch heels. Her light brown hair was tied up into a sleek ponytail and she pulled up the collar high around her elegant neck. Once in the street under the harsh lamps Emma tried to look normal as she walked out in the humid night air. Again she relished the release of her seemingly latent exhibitionism as she smiled at passers by in the knowledge that just under her coat she was as nature intended. As she passed the new Waterstones Bookstore which was open twenty four hours a day, Emma decided to escape the heat and chill in the air conditioned shop. The bored shop attendant lifted her head when Emma entered and then looked back down at her phone.

"Hi, anything by J.K. Rowling?"

"Try the young adult section." Said the blonde without raising her head.

Emma found the shelves and began to browse when she felt the presence of another person who then brushed by her. She looked up from her book to see the back of a tall man as he headed for the biography section. Intrigued by this other late night shopper Emma went to where she had just seen him but he was not there. Alone in the quiet store she walked down one aisle and then another, hoping for a glimpse of the man with the wavy dark hair.

"Excuse me."

Again the stranger passed by, close enough for her to smell his cologne.

"Oh, you're..."

Emma spoke to thin air as she spun around to speak, but the elusive shopper had slipped away. She felt a stab of sexual excitement run through her as she sought out her mystery man as if she were a big cat on the prowl. It didn't take long in the small shop to find him in the sport section. Their eyes met as Emma drank in the handsome features of the six footer. In a suit and tie he had shaggy brown hair down to his brows, brown eyes and a muscular build.

"He's cute," she thought as she averted her gaze and took a book at random from a shelf.

In an attempt to feign indifference Emma turned on her heels and tottered over on her heels to a back corner. She turned abruptly when the loud bang of a hard cover book being slammed shut made her flinch. Then Emma felt an arm grab her by the elbow to steady her as she backed up against the wall. Aware of her breathing and her beating heart she moved just a smidgen to him causing her left leg to thrust out and a tantalising glimpse of her slender thigh peeked out from under her coat. Emma wondered what he kissed like, an odd notion to enter one's head but that was the only thought on her mind at that moment. At a petite five feet five, a bit more in her heels the stranger loomed over her in silence. He took the book from her hands and read the title on the spine.

'The Language of Sex and the Beauty of Sexual Intimacy.'

He looked from the book to Emma and quirked an eyebrow at her. He pulled her closer so that his nose was practically in her hair. She had not the faintest idea why she had picked up that particular book but it mattered not as his right hand snaked inside her coat where the last button was undone. Emma felt the beat of her heart accelerate as his warm hand gripped the top of her bare thigh and he bent to kiss her.

"Oh, my!" Thought Emma as the kiss seemed to go on forever.

Emma's pent up need for physical contact and her latent sexual desires bubbled over and she ran her left hand through his groomed hair as his hand seemed to zero in on her heated loins. Both arms snaked about his neck as Emma parted her legs willingly so that his fingers danced across her inner thigh. Her coat raised subtly and Emma gasped into his mouth as he cupped her pussy mound under her coat. He pulled out of the hot kiss as he realised the slim woman was in fact naked underneath. As he paused for her reaction she nibbled on his lower lip and pressed her frame against his, cradling her head on his chest. He took the hint and inserted one finger into her tight, wet muff as he rotated his thumb on her shaven Mons. The second eye opener for the lucky mystery man. Then Emma swore as her cell phone went off in her coat pocket and they broke away. The shop assistant looked up at the sound of her ring tone of 'Steamy Windows' by Tina Turner.

"Everything alright?" Asked the girl.

"Oh, yes. Just fine." Emma gushed as she drew her hanging waist belt tightly around her.

She blushed and turned back to the mystery man only to find he had eluded her for the last time tonight. As she made her way to the exit she looked over her shoulder one last time but the shop was empty. As she strolled in the direction of her apartment building her she felt a certain moisture on her upper thighs and she changed from walking into a brisk jog.

x

Returning to her apartment in the Liberty Building Emma rushed to her bedroom and tossed her coat aside. The windows were still open and the sound of a police siren could be heard in the distance. The striking woman looked at the wall clock. Two P.M. She kicked her shoes off and unravelled her hair. In her sleep deprived delirium she flopped onto the bed and replayed the little event with her anonymous paramour in her head. She closed her eyes and opened her legs wide and bent them at the knees. The soles of her dainty feet came together as her hands spread out her thighs to meet at her moist pussy. Smooth and hairless she had decided a bald snatch might be a good idea in the humid spell of weather.

"Just relax."

Emma breathed in and out at regular intervals, her perky tits rising and falling with each breath. Her throbbing nipples stood out proud as she traced her fingers around her puffy bald muff. Then she licked her middle finger and dipped it into her soft inner folds and rubbed the pink inner flesh. Emma bit her lower lip as she pushed in and out, arching her back off of the damp sheet beneath her.

"Yesss!"

Emma began to moan louder as she gyrated her hips in circles against the palm of her hand which pressed on her vulva as she delved deeper with her slim digit. Aching to cum Emma leaned over to her bedside table and picked up her blue bullet vibrator.

"This should do the trick."

She switched it on and felt the familiar vibration in her right fist. Rolling onto her belly she placed the sex toy directly against her clit which started to tingle and then throb. With the six inch toy between her loins and the mattress Emma humped up and down on the humming vibrator in a pretend fuck. The stimulation on her tiny nub made her pussy trickle juices and sent shocks of delight through her. Her toes curled and her knees bent as her left hand thumped the bed with noiseless strikes.

"Oh my gosh!"

With pussy sopping and clitoris thrumming Emma felt the first throes of her orgasm. She turned onto her back and held her thighs together tightly with the bullet lodged in between. As she writhed in a pool of sweat her head spun until the waves of pleasure diminished and her body drifted into blissful slumber.

x

For the next two nights Emma was still in the grip of insomnia as she walked in the hot night air by the river for relief. Twice she passed Waterstones but something stopped her from going in. Then, the next day, a thunderstorm swept the city and the humidity broke at last. Determined to bump into her mystery man once more Emma left her duplex apartment at midnight in a vivacious spirit. Dressed in a strapless red mini dress with a dipped bodice and a wide hem that reached her mid thighs she looked irresistible. To cool her feet she wore her new black rhinestone five inch heels with the narrow straps that wound around her ankles three times before tying in back with a cute bow. The attire had the effect of showing off her winsome figure perfectly. Naturally the carefree actress again rejected the need for any underwear as she exited the building. She carried an umbrella and clutch with a few essentials and, ever the optimist, a pack of three.

"Here we go."

As she walked the light drizzle began to get harder and Emma thought she might give up on this occasion as a bad idea. She walked about two blocks from her duplex apartment but stopped short at the sight of four black men who stood around a street light smoking cannabis. They spotted her and elbowed each other to take a look.

"Shit! I am so stupid!"

The realisation that wearing a short dress at two in the morning in lawless South London was like waving a red flag at a bull. She felt her pulse race as all four twenty year olds hid their faces with the big hoods of their coats and approached her slowly. Enemy action! A glance around showed the street showed it was abandoned and she was alone. As she turned on her heels, feeling suddenly very vulnerable, a metallic blue Audi A8 saloon pulled up beside her and the passenger door swung open. As the disgruntled pack of men quickened their step Emma hopped into the car which drove off with a screech of tyres. An empty can of Red Bull hit the rear of the car as one of the frustrated young men tossed the missile in anger.

"Thank you so much. That was close!" She said as she gave him her best smile.

Emma smoothed back her loose brown hair and turned to the bold driver who had rescued her. It was none other than Mister bookshop! The man tensed his jaw and looked straight ahead as he drove down the narrow street, the windscreen wipers sweeping away the heavy rain. Emma crossed her slender legs so that her mini dress hiked up to show almost all of her left thigh. As he changed gear he took a furtive look at her delightful pins and she was certain that he knew she wore no panties. Result! Thought a relieved Emma. She took her first proper look at her rescuer in his two button blazer in green herringbone over a polka dot shirt with a pair of chinos and tan moccasins.

"Could you drop me at the Liberty Building? It's not too far. I feel so dumb walking the streets at night, I should know better."

Without saying a word the brooding man turned a corner and within minutes they were outside her building. The luxury apartment block had twenty four hour security and concierge service. As the car idled outside the locked door to the parking area Emma waved to the valet who recognised her and let the car in. He drove up several levels, eventually reaching the top floor as Emma had requested and the car pulled up in a deserted section of the lot.

"Well, thanks again. You're my hero!"

Emma reached across the space separating then and kissed him gently on the cheek. He turned off the ignition and looked into her dreamy, come to bed eyes.

"Do you...?"

He put his finger to her lips to silence her and Emma was immediately turned on. He was that mix of mystery and sex appeal that set her loins on fire. His right hand rested on the top of her left thigh as he leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. Both hungry with desire they kissed hard with their tongues swirling deeply into one another's mouths. At the same time he found her left breast in her dress and kneaded it with a wanton recklessness.

"Here."

The compact beauty tugged on the strapless upper half of her dress and let her tits pop out. His mouth dropped from her wet lips and he slobbered on her erect nipples, switching from one to the other, licking and sucking as Emma snapped her head back. In a dextrous move the dark haired man pulled on the seat lever and Emma yelped as she went backwards in the reclining chair.

"Sneaky!"

Emma smiled to herself as his hands lifted the front of her dress up and widened her thighs so that he could better view her bald cunt. The next second her heels were next to her ears with the underside of her thighs in a firm grip with both his hands. He lowered his face and outlined her inner thighs with light kisses and let his hot breath out on her creamy skin.

"That's nice," she purred, basking in sensuous quivers of legs. He hovered over her smooth snatch and exhaled on her moist labia, pausing dramatically before the stranger lapped at her bald slit with very broad strokes that left her with a saliva smear from anus to clitoris.

"Oh! Fuck yeah!"

Emma gyrated on her lower back with her heels up to the roof of the car and her dress resembling a red sash around her midriff. Her eyes had a sleepy look despite her insomnia as she felt her inner folds part and his pointed tongue probe her sex. With increasing moans she kicked the inside of the small interior of the car as his nose pushed against her clit and he licked her dripping entrance. He added his middle finger to the mix with his palm up as he feasted on her clit with his tongue. His hand moved to and fro and cupped her hairless mound as he worked in and out, his digit just behind her pubic bone.

"Yeah, yes, yes! Right there! Uh, huh!"

Emma brought her heels down onto his shoulders as her ass lifted up off of the seat, and she grasped his hair in sweating fingers. His hands held her buttocks as he ate her pussy with audible sucking noises and Emma was close to the edge.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, now. Please! There are condoms in my purse."

Sat back in his seat he quickly removed his chinos and pushed them down to his shoes. Then he slid his jocks to his ankles and kicked his shoes off. Emma stared at his seven inch boner that veered slightly to the left and watched him tear open a package and unroll the condom all the way down the vertical shaft. She looked him in the eye as the horny man lowered himself on top of her diminutive frame, his hot loins on hers. A light gasp escaped her lips as his throbbing organ pushed in between her thighs and went straight into her slick pussy.

"Oooh...my!"

Unable to stretch out he hunched over at the waist and pulled the tiny Emma to him and together they rocked on the reclined car seat in a tight embrace. His pelvis moved up into her with hard thrusts and retreated slowly before plunging in again with force. Their faces were but an inch apart and Emma looked into his eyes for some sort of approval. The fat rigid cock buried deep inside her cunt provided her with the answer. His prick was amazing as it slid in and out of her with vigorous strokes. Their bodies melded to each others and her medium sized tits rubbed on his shirt.

"Ah!"

He must be getting cramped thought Emma as they disengaged and he sat back in the drivers seat, his flagpole of a knob resting on his bared belly. She shifted up front and took the condom off his cock and tasted the hot shaft with her extended tongue. The man grabbed the back of her head as she plunged down on him and began to suck on his entire length. She teased his balls as her head moved up and down with lips tightly pursed and her dextrous tongue licking on his rippling cock flesh. Emma loved that superb sensation of the spongy head sliding between her red lips as she sucked him with hollowed cheeks. She could hear his breath quicken by her ear and she stopped dead, not wishing for the fuck to end. With her tiny hand at the base of his cock she tossed her head back to the car door.

"Let's go outside." She suggested.

They both stepped out and Emma shrugged off her dress and stood naked in her heels only, her hand cupping her throbbing pussy mound. Neither of them spoke as the whirr of a generator sounded in the hot air of the multi level parking lot. He stood tall alongside the Audi, a silhouette black against the interior light on his Audi, and Emma watched him unroll a new rubber on his length. She looked at his big erection in the ribbed condom and felt a spasm in her loins. He moved into the light and she admired his lean frame and smooth torso.

"Like this."

Emma loved getting fucked doggy style and she turned her ass to him and rested her hands on the hood and looked back at the naked man with that demure look of hers. A desirable mix of sweet innocence and wanton abandon. She was a vision of beauty with her backside up and het slender thighs and calves taut as she rocked on her heels. He ran his hands over the flanks of her firm figure as his rigid prick pushed at her cunt from behind. She rocked to and fro on her heels, legs wide apart as his flared crown rubbed along her slit driving her mad with desire.

"Put...it...in." She demanded impatiently.

Then both her hips were held steady as the slim actress was raised up a tad and then impaled on his stiff with a resounding thrust. Emma drew a sharp intake of breath as his cock slipped all the way up inside her wetness and they stood still for a long moment to savour the sweet penetration. The smell of motor oil filled her nostrils as she dipped her head. With a loud sigh the mystery man began to pump his cock with her body up and down, over and over as if she were his personal sex toy.

"Oh...my...word!" Emma moaned as she was pulled and pushed with force.

Her pussy ground on his hard boner and she felt the slick feel of the condom glide in and out of her cunt. Her cute butt was a stunning sight from the rear as he rammed his cock in faster, bucking her lightweight frame as he literally massaged his shaft with her muff. She braced herself against the wet car as her lover slammed into her hips and his balls banged on her rump.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12