Emma Watson, Horny Insomniac Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma gets to have revenge sex.
4k words
4.4
11.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Another fictitious tale of celebrity that is far from true.

xxx

Emma Watson, along with most of the country, was happy and relieved when the hot and humid Summer of 2018 finally broke. The enchanting young actress had been restless and unable to sleep at night, and as a consequence had taken to walking outside in the street after midnight in a attempt to get sleepy. In an unexpected twist she had rediscovered her inclination for having anonymous sex with strangers. No strings attached, no judging, and no questions asked just hot and steamy sex. Well, one man in particular really, had provided Emma with the opportunity for a crazy fuck in a bookstore and in a car parking lot. Much to her embarrassment though the erotic encounter had backfired badly when her paramour had left her high and dry, naked and outside on the twenty fifth floor of her apartment building.

"Bastard!"

With the help of the concierge, together with the lateness of the hour, the unclothed Emma had managed to regain access to her top floor apartment without being noticed. Seething with anger she vowed to get even with the creep if ever they crossed paths again.

x

It was around eight when Emma arrived by cab to the function, although it was very close to the Liberty Towers building in Canary Wharf where she lived. As her new movie project was now nearing pre-production the studio was actively searching for individual financers who might help with the money risk. It was to take part in an old fashioned wine bar by the waterside and Emma was pleased to get out and about. She had taken to sleeping by day and staying up until sunrise before finally crashing out in an exhausted sleep. The night air was a little misty and she smiled to herself on her good choice of outfit

"Hi there!" She waved as she went inside. Deciding to take a leaf out of Cara Delevingne book she had on a Saint Laurent trouser suit and crisp white shirt buttoned up all the way to her elegant neck. On her tiny feet she had slipped on a pair of black Paul Andrew high heels. Her shoulder length light brown hair was loose and she had chosen her favourite mascara around the eyes. She was greeted by the organiser, Roger Bailey, a warm hearted fellow who began to introduce her to some of the prospective financiers. By the time she arrived the event was well under way and she was happy to mingle despite her uneasy commitment to public functions such as these. The location was an intimate stand or sit down venue with bespoke menus and thoughtfully chosen wine. Emma took a glass of Chardonnay as Roger steered her toward potential wealthy backers.

"And this is Giles Brandon. He represents a consortium of British backers from Surrey."

A tall man in a blue suit and tie with floppy hair that came to his brows came over and they both smiled and shook hands politely until the realisation that they had already met sank in.

"YOU!" They said in sync as the recognition came to them both.

It was none other than Mister bookstore from that unforgettable humid night when they had fucked each other in his car before he chose to ride off without a word. Giles held her hand without relinquishing it until Emma forced it free.

"Would you mind if I have a private word with Mister Brandon, Roger?" Said she, finding it extremely difficult to keep her cool.

"Certainly, hope you can come to some equal endorsement."

Emma strolled over to a convenient corner of the bar where the light was dimmer. She was followed by Giles who then reeled in surprise from a firm smack on the left cheek.

"You bastard! You left me right in it that night! What sort of sick pig are you?"

Giles squared his broad shoulders and looked her right in the eye. The last time he had looked into those dreamy, heavy lidded eyes he had been driving his stiff cock deep into her snug pussy, her slender legs wrapped around his waist. Her words of lust even now echoed in his ears.

"Don't stop! Fuck me harder!" She had implored.

"Well! And where is my red dress?"

Emma could feel her heart pounding in her ears as she crossed her arms and her heel tapped on the stone floor like a tattoo.

"So, you're Emma Watson! I had no idea that night. I was just looking for a cheap thrill."

As soon as he spoke he knew he had chosen the wrong words. A couple passed them in a huddle sipping wine as Emma stared into his dark brown eyes. The last time she had looked into the same eyes the pair of them were in a haze of sweat and lust, locked together in a steamy clinch in the back of his Audi 8.

"A cheap thrill? You're calling me cheap!" She threw her left arm out in disgust.

"You want me to leave? We can still be friends."

Emma fumed as she turned her face from his. This was in fact the first time she had heard him speak. The previous time they had been together was a daring, adrenaline filled visit that saw them part suddenly and unexpectedly. She decided now she hated his educated accent with his perfect white teeth and infectious smile. Fuck! Why did he have to be so good looking!

"I'm definitely NOT your friend. Creep." She frowned and shifted her weight as the six footer with the gorgeous shaggy brown hair moved behind her.

"May I say that I'm sorry?"

"Bit late, feller."

Her heel still tapped on the floor uncontrollably as his arm brushed hers and his body pressed against her back, Was it her imagination or was that his hard on pushing on her bottom through her trousers? Emma turned her head and his nose almost touched her right cheek. If he moved only one millimetre closer his lips would meet her skin.

"You're so annoying!"

She turned to face him and looked at him as if for the first time, which in a sense was close to the truth. The muscular man seemed to ooze sexual energy from every pore as he awaited her next words. Damn his eyes! Damn his stunning lashes that cast a tiny shadow on his fabulous high cheekbones! Damn his oh, so kissable lips! She lifted her glass of wine and took a deep swallow.

"Another drink? Chardonnay, am I right?"

Giles felt his mouth dry up despite his outer calm look. His natural instincts made him want to take her in his arms and kiss those dreamy lips. His gaze lingered on her lustrous straight hair and groomed brows. He yearned to stroke her soft creamy skin and then throw her down and fuck her brains out. Emma walked briskly to the bar with him in tow and accepted the refill of white wine and took another big gulp. The wine soothed her throat and her ardour as she tried to ignore the pesky Brandon.

"You don't have to follow me everywhere." She berated the hovering fellow.

"I was just thinking if you ever, you know, thought about that night, ever."

Emma sighed as she began to tire of the man's persistence.

"Not in a good light."

In fact she could recall every dirty detail as if it were yesterday.

"Are you not drinking?"

"No. Alcohol decreases my libido. I like to keep my end up." He grinned inanely. She turned to him and blinked twice, then looked down at his groin and up again quickly.

"Are you getting hard?"

Emma sneered and shook her head and indicated to the barman for another drink. What a nerve this guy had.

"Looking for another quick shag? Look elsewhere." She scoffed.

Emma drained her third glass of Chardonnay and felt her legs go loose and her stomach warm. She should really get something to eat.

"I need the bathroom."

"Let me help you."

Giles took her by the elbow and directed her to the rest rooms, secluded at the back of the bar. Emma couldn't help but notice his gaze firmly on her rear.

"Are you checking out my bum?"

"Er, yes. It's a nice one."

"Well, you should know. You got a good look while you gave it to me against your car."

Emma entered the ladies, followed by a self approving Giles. Slightly giddy she put both hands on the counter and looked at her reflection. Not too bad she thought apart from a little flush of the cheeks. Behind her the grinning six footer pressed against her and put his arms around her trim waist.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" She spoke to his reflection.

"The answer is yes, if it's working."

Giles tilted his head and nuzzled her neck just where her shirt was tightly buttoned. His thick hair fell forwards as Emma felt a buzz in her veins. Whether is was the alcohol or the seduction she decided it felt pretty good. She turned to him as he looked into her come to bed eyes. They seemed so large as he drank in her pretty face with the cute nose, high cheekbones and splash of freckles. He shoved and Emma leaned back into the edge of the counter at hip level, hemmed in by his larger frame.

"I may be a little tipsy." She said with a slight slur as he planted his mouth firmly on hers.

His mouth was ideal for kissing damn it, she thought. Perfectly soft and perfectly hard at the same time. The very idea of giving in to this man again both disgusted her, yet intrigued her as well. Her arms came up and smothered his neck as they smooched. So close now their bodies touched at chest level as lips opened and tongues danced. Emma rose up on tiptoe as she surrendered to the deep kiss, her pelvis pushing at his now quite obvious erection. He spoke into her mouth between lip service and Emma began to wilt.

"Are we going to do this again? Someone may come in." Kiss.

"You had better, you fucking tease!" Kiss.

"Right here?" Kiss.

"The hell with it, why not." Kiss.

Giles lifted her shirt out of the tight waistband of her trousers and tugged the front zipper down to crotch level. Likewise Emma tore at the front of his shirt and ran her soft hands on his solid wall of an abdomen. The heat of his torso sent a flicker of excitement straight to her loins and she wiggled her hips as his right hand snaked down the front of her skimpy panties.

"Shit!"

His fingers rubbed her pussy as her hand wound around his hard on, and both writhed in pleasure from the welcome physical contact. Next thing his trousers and jocks were puddled at his feet, as were hers as they both took one step back. With each of them now naked from the waist down they sized each other up.

"I'm touching your cock." Kiss.

"And I am fingering your cunt." Kiss.

Emma turned from left to right and noticed that no other women had joined them. She turned her back on him and leaned on her elbows on the bathroom counter with her ass up, the cool air of the bathroom delicious on her bared flesh. She looked into the mirror at herself with Giles right behind her and waited patiently.

"We going to do it doggy?" He said as he wanked his stiff.

Emma curled her lip at him in slight surprise. What a jerk!

"Really? It needed to be said? Just fuck me, you idiot!"

"Got a condom?"

"No, I don't have a condom. Just don't cum inside me."

Emma felt her legs parted with his muscled thighs and the wet fingers of his right hand run up her pussy once swiftly followed by the spongy tip of his cock. She sucked in oxygen as he started to push into her muff with his seven inch boner. As he humped her onto her toes Emma closed her eyes and relished his warm hips press to the back of her thighs and ass.

"This brings back memories." Said he as he recalled fucking the charming woman on the twenty fifth level of her buildings multi storey car park.

"Dumb fuck! Just get on with it."

No more talking, also like the previous time, as Giles thrust up with brisk gyrations of his pelvis. Her backside was gorgeous as he banged her and began to pick up the pace. Emma was pushed into the edge of the counter and her midriff began to get a indented stripe right across her lower belly. The light of the room was behind them and the moaning actress looked at the silhouette of her lover in the mirror.

"Fuck, it's good," she admitted as she became slick and juiced from his steady strokes.

She hated herself as much as she hated him but his cock felt superb inside her pulsating cunt. His smooth shaft rippled along her inner walls with a sublime friction that was rewarded with a sliver of her love juices that ran down her left inner thigh in a slow trickle. He took her by the hips and pulled her back to him as he pushed forwards and watched her light hair sway. Their lower bodies were joined at the hip as they rocked back and forth in blissful sync, his full length embedded totally in her. Emma cried out as her pussy stretched out, not caring if anyone was in the vicinity. In fact, deep down, there was a secret notion that WANTED someone wander in and catch them in flagrante.

"You can't be serious!"

Emma pouted in frustration as Giles pulled out gracelessly from her gaping pussy and hurriedly yanked his trousers up desperately trying to stuff his bouncing erection back inside.

"Someone is coming!"

The door opened and two women entered, both pausing as they eyed the couple. Emma wriggled back into her own trousers as she and Giles exited, he in haste, she in great disappointment.

"Fucking wimp! I hate you!"

Emma found him at the bar nursing a coca cola and looking rather sheepish.

"You asshole! I thought you got off doing it in public?"

He turned to a scowling Emma and threw his hands up in shameful silence. Still slightly light headed Emma decided it best to leave and get some air and return to her nearby apartment. Giles watched her spin on her heels and look at him with irritation.

"Well come on stupid. We're not done yet."

He followed her like a puppy as Emma hailed a taxi and they took the short ride to Liberty Towers.

x

Once inside her bedroom with the grand view of Canary Wharf they tore each others clothes off in a lustful passion. Their kiss was intense and Emma was crushed in his strong arms as they urgently embraced each other. His hands grabbed her cute ass and felt her hard nipples in his chest as their ardour rose to the surface.

"Yes, do that."

Giles had found her sensitive spot, just under her jaw near her pulse. He ran his tongue along the hot flesh as she tilted her head back and pressed into him willingly. His wet lips trailed up to her neck and vibrated on her skin and her slender frame shook with delight as her fingers played with his thick hair. Then he found her mouth once more and gave her a searing kiss that gave her goose flesh.

"Oh!"

Emma squealed as she was suddenly lifted up as if as light as a feather and flung onto her big bed. She looked up at him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she widened her legs. Her eyes lowered to his semi erection that poked up at half mast and she tingled with an acute anticipation.

"Come here you gorgeous bastard and lick my pussy."

Giles joined her and his deft hands cupped her pert tits, teasing both nipples into hardness as he slid his body close to hers. Emma arched into him in an attempt to make his cock nice and stiff. His hands slid down her flanks, shaping her exquisite contours as she in turn palmed his impressive biceps. He reached that beautiful juncture between her inner thighs and she widened willingly to allow him access.

"Please."

Giles thumbed her entrance and Emma rose her hips off of the bed and rubbed her pussy against his warm hand. She felt her cunt moisten and her knees weaken as his hands held her legs out and his face buried itself in her muff.

"Oh, fuck!"

His tongue poked out and made maddening circles around the hood of her clit before plunging inside her slippery folds. His floppy hair brushed the sensitive skin of her inner thigh as he did the most delicious swipes up and down her wet slit. Her cute bottom humped up and down on her bed as he inserted his middle finger to the mix and Emma shrieked. Her entire lower body reacted to the waves of pleasure as she was frigged and licked, licked and frigged over and over.

"Don't fucking stop, you devil!"

Emma shook, rolled her hips and pinched her nipples as her toes dug into the backs of his calves as he laid on his belly on the bed. He lapped like a greedy pup worrying a bone as he pinned her down firmly and brought her to a dizzy climax. With nostrils flared and heart beating Emma raised her head and looked at the man.

"I need you to fuck me now. Now!"

Giles leaned back and sadly displayed his flaccid cock. What was wrong with this guy? Impotent maybe? No.

"Sorry babe. Ain't going to happen. I need the thrill, the adventure of exposing myself in public. It's the only way I can get off."

Emma sat up and put her head on her knees which she brought up to her chin. She so wanted to slap him again.

"Shit. Let's go back to the bar. It's still only ten."

Emma found a flowery cotton dress and slipped it over her naked body as Giles put on his blue suit again. They made it back to the bar which was starting to break up. Giles ordered two cokes as Emma still felt the effects of three glasses of wine.

"Lets find a table."

The pair of them found the perfect spot, back against the wall and they sat facing the other guests. Immediately Giles became animated, spurred on by the sight of others as he squeezed her right thigh and pulled her legs apart. Without panties the young actress felt the air on her sex and received a rush of excitement. His leg moved to meet hers as her nipples extended and pushed up at the thin dress.

"Oh my word!"

Emma froze as his left hand found her gash and caressed the already damp labia under the table. Her butt squirmed on her seat and she took a big gulp of coke as she noticed a woman opposite stare at them.

"Giles, she is..."

"Rub my cock."

Emma slowly moved her right hand and smiled at the sizeable bulge in his trouser groin. Yes! Am erection.

"Do it rub my cock while I do this."

Emma gulped as he slid a finger on her hard clit and sobbed in ecstasy. She gripped his rod of iron hard through the fabric of his pants and moved her hand to and fro. The woman watching was transfixed and uncrossed her legs to push at the triangle of her own panties.

"She's rubbing her cunt!"

"Perfect."

Yes, this was the thing he adored, needed for his gratification. He wanted to be watched, desired the attention as they played with each other under the table. Emma opened her eyes and realised one of the bartenders was standing over their table. She was past the point of no return as Giles pressed hard on her aching pussy and was unable to stifle her whimpers as Giles brought her to orgasm.

"Another?" Said the waiter.

Emma had her dress up to her belly button and her steamy cunt was entirely exposed as Giles withdrew his hand.

"Another what?" She said innocently.

Another orgasm is what she really needed. A stiff cock up her is what she yearned for.

"Thanks, but we have to go."

Giles stood up and Emma tried to pull her dress down over her peach of a butt as they made their way to the exit. Both giggled as they ran out to the riverside pathway and stood at the barrier overlooking the dark water.

"See how much fun that was?"

"Now fuck me. Here!"

Again Giles nodded and spun her around to his favourite position. He lifted her dress up over her ass and pushed her against the balustrade. A light breeze from the river blew around her bared legs and cooled her fervour a tad. Emma was dripping as he held her right hip and slipped two fingers into her lush cunt. This was followed up by his rock hard dick that slid in effortlessly thanks to her natural lubrication.

"You're soaking." He said as a red bus full of passengers passed their spot.

Giles began to thrust in and out with his hands on both of her hips and eased his trousers down his legs to his shoes. As he fucked her with total abandon Emma looked down at a pair of quizzical gulls who were perched on a buoy. Harder and faster he fucked her, every one of his seven inches filling her tight pussy. She gripped the rail tightly as her body rocked back and forth and she planted her heels out wide on the pavement, her eyes fixed on the birds. He shrugged his trousers off and stood in a firm stance naked from the waist down, oblivious to any onlookers.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12