Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma has a foursome including Robert Pattinson.
3.9k words
4.07
6.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is totally made up and the events portrayed here have never occurred. There is no cosplay in this chapter. Just a good old fashioned foursome.

xxx

To celebrate their successful casting as Batman and Batgirl in the proposed new movie 'The Batman' Emma had invited Robert Pattinson back to her place. The effervescent young actress lived alone in a four bedroom duplex overlooking the River Thames, and loved the anonymity. After weeks of costume fittings and screentests they finally had some free time and she had prepared a nice dinner. By happy coincidence her friend from the Harry Potter days, Evanna Lynch was in London and Emma invited her also, along with her on again/off again lover Keo Motsepe. The pair has been awarded a respectable third place in the tv show 'Dancing With The Stars' and were worth an even higher place in their own opinion.

"So glad you all could make it."

Emma was stunning in a black mini dress with sequins and a daring drape neck and backline as she greeted all three of her guests. To go with the alluring dress she wore a pair of black tassel lace up heels in faux suede and sporting killer five inch spikes. The ties wound around her ankles and lower calves in a breathtaking come hither look. She had her medium cut hair loose about her shoulders and with a parting on the right. Her smoky eyeshadow emphasized her heavy lids and groomed brows and gave her usual English rose look bolder and more mature. The two guys were dressed somberly in dark suits and tie, Evanna all in white.

"Something smells good." Said Keo.

"Thanks. I've opened some champagne and put it on ice. Robert, how are you?"

Pattinson nodded and gave Emma a peck on the cheek. She glanced at him curiously. Either he had the 'flu or he was acting rather edgy. How boring! They all sat at the dining table and Emma had Robert open a bottle of her favourite champagne, Bollinger Special Cuvee. Evanna sat by Emma's left and Keo to her right, with Robert at the other far end of the long table. She served up four plates of Pasta Carbonara for everyone which went down well. Emma loved to cook and she especially adored preparing Italian food. This was a simple fare of pasta from Rome and made with egg, cheese, guanciale and black pepper. As they ate Emma noted that Robert was playing his usual brooding silent type to the max. This infuriated Emma no end and she deliberately flirted with Keo as Evanna gushed about their time on the dance show.

"Keo is such a smooth mover, he seems to glide across the dance floor."

Emma playfully tapped Keo's foot as they conversed and giggled at the table. He could smell her DKNY perfume as she leaned over the table.

"Yes, I bet Keo has a few choice moves in the bedroom. Am I right Evanna?"

"Oh, Emma. Stop it!" Replied in her soft Irish burr.

Robert looked at Emma for a moment and she thought she saw some concern in his face. The pair had slept together of late but she had not been best pleased when he had fucked Vanessa Hudgens. Emma turned back to her guests and out her hand on Keo's. Yes, Pattinson was jealous, squirming now with the way things were developing.

"More champagne. Keo?"

"Thank you."

Keo was a professional dancer from South Africa and was a dark skinned six footer with a well built body and big smile. He and Evanna made for a contrasting couple but it was obvious that they enjoyed each others company. After they had all finished eating they retired to the spacious square room with the full length window that looked out over the river. The room's design reflected Emma, warm and friendly with colourful art on the walls. The central black coffee table had several chairs styled around it. One linen love seat and two three seat sofas, all with dramatic sweeping curves, hand buttoned backs and deep luxurious seats. Robert plonked himself down on the love seat and loosened his necktie and undid the top button of his shirt. Emma ignored the sulking hunk and noted the empty drink glasses of the guests.

"More champagne, I think." Said Emma who excused herself.

"Good idea," agreed Evanna who flopped down beside Keo on one of the sofas.

The bubbly Irish actress and dancer was a slight young thing of only five feet two and was blessed with a glowing complexion and shiny blonde hair. She loved white and looked fetching in her mini dress with a flattering asymmetrical design and button down front. The right arm had a long sleeve and shoulder strap while her left was bared. She had kicked off her shoes and was playing footsie with Keo. Emma returned with an opened bottle and put in on the black table and squeezed in between the two lovers.

"You started without me, you naughty pair."

Emma leaned in and kissed Evanna on the lips who reciprocated. Keo stroked her arm as Emma opened her mouth and let her tongue search out the blonde's. Then she cupped the left breast that fell from the woman's white dress as Evanna parted her legs to welcome the air on her dampening panties. Emma looked at Robert for a moment and kissed Evanna again, enjoying the softness of her mouth. Pattison look back with that steely gaze of his and crossed his arms.

"Here."

Emma poured out a glass of champagne and then slid her hands under Evanna's bottom and dragged her underwear off. With a sly grin in Robert's direction she dipped the skinny white panties into the full glass and let them soak in the bubbly. She scrunched them up and held them over the head of Keo who tilted his head back. Emma squeezed and let a trickle of champagne out and Keo let it stream into his open mouth.

"That is so hot!" Said Evanna who watched Emma take a mouthful of the wine and then kiss the blonde again.

The champagne drooled out as they giggled into each others mouths and let the liquid dribble down their fronts. Emma pulled down her already wide drape neck and Evanna leaned in to lick the sweet wine from her perky tits. Pattinson looked on and shifted in his seat and sulked as he saw Keo pick up the half full bottle and take a swig. Then he leaned over Evanna and kissed her whilst letting the wine go from his mouth into hers. Emma joined in and her right hand snaked between Evanna's spread open legs and clamped to the petite blonde's snatch. Keo took more champagne in his mouth and transferred it to Emma who purred in the long and very wet kiss. The cool wine drenched her bared tits and she giggled at the sweet sensation.

"Mmm, wonderful!"

Emma was thrilled to discover the tiny blonde had shaven her pussy mound as she traced a line around the outer labia before moving inside the soft inner lips. Evanna began to bob up and down on Emma's probing middle digit as if she were fucking herself. Emma was making herself just as aroused and needed some attention too. She stood up and hoisted the hem of her dress up to her hipbones and together Evanna and Keo dragged her skimpy panties down her slender thighs to her heels. Emma wiggled her backside sexily as she grinned at the horny couple. The actress, now naked from the waist down, put the left heel on the sofa and displayed her trimmed pussy mound. Evanna stroked her inner thighs and placed both her hands on the soft flesh and licked up the moist slit to the tantalising and hidden clit.

"Oh, yes!"

Emma moaned and trilled as she rocked lightly to and fro, her muff getting wetter with each passing second.. Evanna delved inside her hot box with two fingers and frigged Emma's aching muff. Behind Evanna Keo took a sip of champagne and began to lick her cunt. His hands pushed her dress up over her lower back as she settled on all fours along the plush sofa. The champagne ran down her bald crack in a slow trickle as Keo crammed his tongue inside her succulent cunt. Evanna flared her nostrils at the smell of pussy in her face which prompted her to lick Emma faster.

"Fuck, yeah!"

Shivers of sublime pleasure shot through her as her quim tingled from the overlapping tongue action of Evanna. Keo was licking his girl at the same time, flicking at her hard clit and poking his tongue inside her pink folds. His big hands held her thighs apart as he worked on her exposed pussy. He stopped his licking after a while and gave her a light slap on her cute buns.

"My turn, I think."

The svelte young Irish girl stood and stripped out of her white dress and all eyes drank in her stunning form. Her waist was tiny and her hips were on the small side, as were her rosy tipped breasts. Her skin was the colour of pale cream and as Keo hugged her nubile body Emma was struck by the stark contrast between the two. He had quickly removed his suit and shirt and was as naked as the day he was born. His cock was circumcised, hard and stiff and pointed straight up. His black skin looked healthy and alluring and Emma's eyes lingered on his toned butt that stuck out behind his narrow back.

"Such a nice cock. So big and dark."

Emma stole a sideways glance at the brooding Pattinson who continued to look on in silence, his hand running through his thick mane in exasperation. So far, so good she thought. Emma came cheek to cheek with Evanna on either side of the black hunk who sat back on the sofa. The blonde cooed as she opened her lips and flicked her tongue on the flared glans. Keo bucked up as if electrified as his rigid shaft was licked from base to tip.

"Let me have a taste."

Emma looked at the nine inch shiny pole in awe as she ran her tongue up and down the veiny shaft up to the big vein just under the red tip. Evanna joined in chuckling as both girls competed for the chocolate hued pole. As they slobbered happily Keo held the backs of their heads and groaned aloud. It was the diminutive blonde who enveloped the huge knob in her small mouth and swallowed the familiar cock head. Emma held him tight at the base and watched her friend purse her ruby lips and slide down slowly.

"Suck it, babe."

Evanna hummed an affirmative and managed to grind her mouth down up to the four inch mark. When she surfaced again the top half of his dick was drenched in spit. Emma took the opportunity and pushed down on the thick shaft and moaned as it entered her warm mouth. Evanna flicked at his scrotum as Emma did her very best to suck on such a large organ.

"Can't do it."

Emma drew back and Evanna licked up her saliva on Keo's tapered head and engulfed his dick again. She bobbed up and down, covering more and more of his desirable hose. Emma let her lightweight dress slip off of her lithe body and sat back and strummed her dripping pussy and rested her head on the back of the soft sofa. That was when she saw that Robert had kicked his shoes off and had removed his trousers.

"Sit back, sweetie."

Evanna stepped over to Keo and lowered her tiny frame onto his lap in a reverse cowgirl position. He closed his long legs as she rubbed her bald pussy across his big black log. She looked at Emma who watched with big brown eyes, lifted up a bit and then guided the purple hued bell end to her entrance. Emma gasped as it vanished inside with a low squelch and Evanna's white pussy accepted him.

"My god! It's so big and you're, so tight!!"

Emma was enthralled and got closer as Evanna continued to push down on the black rod, stopping at the halfway mark. Keo held her under her ass as the young Irish blonde dug her toes into the carpet and rode him. The dark skinned fellow pulled the blonde down hard at the same time as he pushed up and increased the friction tenfold. Emma wondered where Evanna put all that rich hued meat as she rode up and down with sharp cries of joy. Her inner thighs squeezed his flanks as they locked together and his balls buffeted her tiny buns.

"Oh!"

Emma felt Robert run his hands over her back and around her front to paw at her pert tits. He bumped his frame to hers from behind and his big boner fit snugly in between her firm buttocks. She shuddered at his touch but loved the feel of his upright cock rub on her ass crack.

"You, are a fucking cock tease, Watson." He spoke into her ear, his boner nuzzling her stunning behind.

"And what do you propose to do about it?"

"This."

The ex model turned actor took the cue and fed his erect cock to her soft opening. Poised at the wet hole he grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her back onto his rock hard length.

"Oh, shit!"

With a firm grip on her sides he pulled, pushed her to and fro and banged into her tight cunt. Emma literally had the breath taken from her as Pattinson fucked her with a relentless rate. He was fucking her like a wild animal as his frustration poured out in the form of pure lust. His hot rod thrust up all the way in her ever increasing slippery tunnel and a red mist came over the overheated stud. The petite actress turned back to view him with big puppy eyes.

"Fuck me, puppy. Fuck me."

Robert growled an answer as the sweat matted his shirt to his upper body. The slap, slap, slap of his groin on her cute bottom became a fuck tattoo as he pulled her back by her arms. Both were upright on the sofa as he bit into the nape of her neck.

"Bastard!" She hissed as she hunched back.

Emma experienced a mini orgasm as he paused his wonderful strokes with her impaled on his hard spike. She could feel the pressure on her G-spot as Robert kept her still against his wet shirt while he gyrated his pelvis and rocked her on his rigid cock.

"Fuck!"

Robert continued to thrust his hips up, driving her up with each thrust. His perspiration wetted her back and ass as she wallowed in the pleasurable throbbing of his prick inside her pussy. He moved and their bodies became perpendicular to each other. Emma was ecstatic as her lover bucked up against her with violent and deep strokes. With each powerful lunge she yelled out as he banged at her without mercy.

"Give it to me, lover."

Lost in her own pleasure Emma failed to see that Evanna had moved opposite her in a similar position with her cute butt raised up. Keo smothered her alabaster white frame and started to fuck her doggy style. Evanna's modest tits swung gently as Keo thrust into her, inching her body forwards each time he hit home. Emma and Evanna looked into each others eyes and they moved closer to kiss. Their tongues explored each others mouths as their men pounded them silly. The room smelled strongly of sex and female perfume as both women became more and more sexually stimulated. Keo looked directly at Robert who gave him a cheeky thumbs up.

"Care to switch?"

"Why not."

The two men disengaged and Keo sat back into the love seat. Emma looked at his upstanding flagpole and felt almost embarrassed as her juices ran down her left thigh. She just HAD to fuck this black hunk of man. Keo held his cock steady and Emma sighed in abject pleasure as she lowered herself onto the dark tip. The heat of his tool made her cunt spasm as she let gravity work and she slid down further. Keo pushed his butt up and Emma shrieked at the incredible sensation of being impaled on a black man for the first time. His huge member was different to Robert as he stretched her out. Bigger of course, thank god she had fucked Pattinson first to open her up. He was slightly thicker and really hot.

"Oh...my...goodness!"

She put her heels up on the seat and rose up and down on his sizeable knob. Her eyes closed and they held hands as she managed to ride on half of his rod. The muscles in her calves screamed with the effort as her pussy foamed and creamed on his black shaft. Keo smiled up at the quintessential English rose as he occasionally thrust up and filled her up with his big black pole.

"Holy shit!"

Every stroke drove the lightweight actress to pleasure she had not felt in a long time. She let her weight go down on him as her sawing back and forth grew more insistent. Down low on his big black chest Emma ground her pussy on his abdomen and brushed her clit over him. His cock throbbed inside her unlike any other. Even Robert Pattinson could not compare. He meanwhile was on his left side along the plush sofa behind Evanna who had her left leg up and around his left calf.

"Oh, Robert. That's nice."

Evanna sighed as she felt his strong hold pull her elfin frame closer to his chest. With her ass in his groin his wonderful eight inches were all the way in and stretching her pussy out. She lifted her leg even higher as he pushed in and out, gently at first, rolling his hips in tight circles. He looked across to Emma who was in the throes of a delicious fuck and fumed.

"Alright Watson."

Robert tweaked the nipples of Evanna as he began to ram his cock into her repeatedly, making the wee girl shake and shudder. His hips bucked up as he pointed his toes and held her to him tightly. She could feel his chest expand and contract against her narrow back as she wiggled back into his sublime frame.

"Make me cum, sweetie."

Robert lunged up, drawing his dick over half way out and pushing it home hard. Her wet cunt sucked him in and she stiffened in his arms as her welcome spasms wracked her small frame. He came then and Evanna kept him inside her for a cream pie. His hot, sticky seed gushed up inside her and mixed with her own fluids. His hands explored her sexy body as he retrieved his shrinking hose which still leaked cum over her sex.

"I think we just made a baby, hee, hee!"

Emma was tiring now and she rested her cheek on Keo as she ran on empty She tried to rise up but Keo surprised her by flipping her over onto her back with his knob still inside her. Evanna left Robert who flaked out on the seat and joined them and propped herself up onto an elbow to watch. Robert was forced to look on as the black stud now had two white pussies for himself.

"Ah."

Keo pushed Emma's legs wide open to look at her wet pussy. Slowly he began to kiss the insides of her thighs, moving in closer to her hot sex. Emma tensed slightly as he proceeded to lick along the parted folds and Emma purred and pulled his head directly onto her snatch. He nibbled her hard little nub as she kicked out her high heeled shoes. Keo explored her cunt fully, moving his lips and tongue here, there and everywhere. His tongue swirled in a clockwise circle and again Emma was stunned by his prowess with the ladies. Emma felt his hard on bump her thigh as he moved up and covered her.

"Fuck her, babe." Said Evanna.

Emma shifted on her bum as Keo propped himself up and entered her. As she rose up to meet him his cock sank into her by about six inches. Emma groaned and held his biceps as he got quickly into a rhythm and banged her into the seat. She raised her head to look at his shiny, tight ass between her open legs and she experienced new pleasures so far undreamed of. With each stroke inside her Emma felt her clit rubbed and she could feel her orgasm build as the black man hammered into her. She turned to Evanna and their mouths met in a long kiss. Keo pulled her ass right over the edge of the seat and Emma placed her hands under her knees and kicked her legs up and out. He gave her a quick succession of rapid fire thrusts and Emma came over Keo at that point and bathed his prick with her love juices.

"Mmm!"

Panting and drenched in sweat Keo pulled out of the exhausted Emma and moved to his right and mounted the patient blonde. Emma looked on as Evanna laid on her back with her pale pins wide open with Keo fucking her hard and fast. He held her by the slim ankles as his hips rolled back and forth, thrusting his hard dick deep inside the moaning blonde. His buttocks clenched and unclenched as he stretched his legs out and dug his toes in.

"You."

Emma laid still and smiled as it was her turn once more. Keo stretched her out again with his huge cock as he hammered into her with an increasing urgency. She threw her legs over his back and bucked up from the seat screaming for him to fuck her harder. Her tight little ass lifted off the seat and her shoulders took her weight. His balls slapped on her upturned butt as he again pushed her over the edge. Emma was in that moment where she had become a wild and uncontrollable fuck toy. He was so big and swollen now that Emma went into orgasmic mode and squirted fluids out of her well fucked cunt. When he pulled out Emma put her hand to her face as she was left with a gaping pussy.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12