Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma likes to watch.
5.1k words
4.56
10.6k
18
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is purely fiction and only inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

London, December 2018.

I watched the beautiful Evanna Lynch as she returned from the bathroom of the Ivy in West London and it seemed like she was walking on air. We had just eaten a vegan dinner of a long bean and coconut curry and she had on a sheer strapless dress and when she stepped into the light she appeared to be naked. The twenty seven year old Irish actress and dancer had her soft and shiny blonde locks brushed onto the left side so that it tumbled across her left cheek.

"Ready, Emma?" She asked me with her intoxicating smile.

Her lips were glossy red and her pale skin glowed, the result of healthy living and good genes. She was so tiny, even more than I, barely five feet two with small curves and slim build. We stepped out into the cool night air and hailed a taxi to take us back to my apartment overlooking the River Thames in London's Dockyard district. The effervescent Evanna was staying with me since she had finished competing in the 'Dancing With The Stars' tv show with the South African dancer Keo Motsepe. The bubbly blonde was basking in her third place final spot, narrowly missing out on making the final.

"I'm so ready for bed Emma. It was a long flight from Los Angeles."

"I understand. Once you take a luxury soak in the tub you'll feel great."

I showed her the bedroom I had chosen for her. Next to my own and with large soft bed, generously sized en suite bathroom with walk in rain shower and she loved it.

"Then, tomorrow morning we'll go to Heathrow and pick up Keo."

I had also invited her dance partner as he had never been to London, and the timing was perfect.

"Oh, you'll just love him. He's so gorgeous and he dances like an angel."

Indeed I had watched the dance competition and the man was a dark skinned hunk of six feet three inches tall with a well built body and unshakable stamina.

x

I had my own bath and luxuriated in a tub of my favourite C.O. Bigelow Soak, which contained eucalyptus, ginger and peppermint. Then I put my hair up and slipped on a white Tottenham Hotspur football jersey, white panties and a pair of over sized fluffy socks and decided to give Evanna a night time treat of a Jameson Irish Whiskey. Seeing how she hailed from County Louth I thought she might appreciate the gesture. I opened the door of the bedroom quietly and peered inside the white walled interior, lit by pendant lamps and recessed lighting.

"Mmmm."

I heard Evanna moan before I set my eyes on her on the bed, naked as the day she was born. The petite blonde was spooning her big pillow, one slender leg wrapped around it, her body humping to and fro. Under the harsh electric light my eyes focused on her exposed back and top half of her buttocks. Like a moth drawn to a flame I could not tear my eyes from her as I observed the muscles of her bottom quiver as she rocked gently on the pillow.

"Oh, Keo." She said softly as she stretched out on her back and discarded the pillow which dropped silently to the thick carpet.

I gasped as she spread out and her fingers rubbed her inner thighs at the inverted V of her open legs. Mesmerised I hung back in the entrance by the door as her hips undulated in a steady rhythm and her hand pressed on her pussy mound. Her quim was totally hairless and the moist labia were soft and fleshy where she now traced the line of her outer lips.

"Ahhh!" She moaned faintly as she slowly rubbed the folds up and down, smearing her wetness on her pink slit.

I put the glass of whiskey by my feet and bit my lower lip at the left corner as my right hand slid inside the top of my panties elastic waist band and connected with my engorged clitoris. Evanna writhed on the crisp cotton sheet and her ass cheeks squeezed together and her hips gyrated slowly as I looked on. The distance between us must have been about nine feet so I was pretty close yet still undetected.

"Oh, Evanna!"

The Irish beauty slowly rubbed her clit, so lightly it seemed like she was not actually making contact. Her eyes were closed as she used her free hand to pinch her nipples until they were so hard they could have cut glass. Her small A cup breasts rose and fell as I pushed my middle digit into my damp pussy and began to finger fuck myself as I watched.

"So wet," she purred as I saw her finger disappear into her bald cunt and her hand move rapidly back and forth.

Evanna left her tits and her left hand snaked down her sternum, across her flat stomach until both her hands were between her outstretched legs. Using both thumbs the blonde brushed her moist and puffy lips and then parted them to expose the pink insides that glistened with her juices. For a split second I imagined that she was showing me the result of her work but I was certain she was unaware of my presence.

"Fuck, Evanna!"

I tugged my panties down to my knees and licked my palm before cupping my muff and humping my hips to and fro. My big toe shot up in my sock as Evanna rolled over and laid face down, ass up on the bed. Her left hand ran between her legs from behind and under, her eager fingers parting her sopping labia. Her butt rocked up and down against her hand as if she were fucking it and her sheer enthusiasm made my own arousal bubble as I rubbed my hard clit vigorously.

"You go girl!"

Now she moaned constantly as she ground hard on her hand. I tried to stifle my own groans as I pushed harder on my little nub. My eyes remained glued on her as her ass rose up higher and then came down on her hand with full force. My legs trembled as a thousand tingles ran through me and Evanna gripped a handful of sheet in her free fist.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes, Keo. Fuck me with your big cock baby!"

Evanna pulled her knees under her body as she frantically strummed her clit and sent herself over the edge.

"Oh...my...fff...fuck! Coming! Yes, yes, yes!"

I watched wide eyed as her juices flowed out and down her right thigh as she reached orgasm and she rolled onto her back again. My heart was racing and I felt my pussy spasm and my climax hit me in a series of waves that made me quite dizzy. And I groaned out loudly, too late for me to cover my mouth as I quivered on tiptoe. "Emma?" Is that you?"

I panicked and drew my panties up to my mound and created an embarrassing and noticeable wet patch on the crotch of the material. I picked up the whiskey glass and made as if I had just turned up.

"Just wanted to say good night and I brought you a night cap."

Evanna had covered her nakedness with a sheet that she brought up to her neck. I was sure my face was burning as I smiled weakly and left her alone. Seeing her masturbate had been extremely exhilarating, and the fact that I had observed her nude and aroused was intensely erotic. And if I was correct in what I had seen and heard, tomorrows reunion with Keo might in fact lead to yet more voyeuristic opportunities.

x

We drove to Heathrow Airport in my beloved silver Toyota Prius and parked in Terminal Five and awaited British Airways flight BA268 from LAX. The ten hour flight landed at four and Evanna and I had to wait a further ninety minutes For Keo to get through Immigration. Back at my home we enjoyed a home cooked meal followed by chocolate chip banana bread, made by yours truly. We visited and the conversation stayed on the subject of dancing as the hours flew by. I never did discover if Keo had a wife or girlfriend back in Pretoria, and he didn't expand on the topic. Understandably the South African dancer requested he turn in and I showed him the bedroom I had prepared for him, right next to mine and Evanna's.

"Have a good rest guys, and in the morning I'll show you around Canary Wharf."

I waited a good half hour in nervous anticipation as Evanna made some calls to Ireland and Keo made himself at home in his room. My naughty side took hold of me and I ventured inside the bedroom of Evanna and secreted myself in the walk in closet. The black and white closet had my feminine touch with a few pink overtones as I found a comfortable spot. I stripped off completely and had the foresight to bring a silk scarf to tie around my face. I know it sounds daft but I figured it might help mask my, hopefully, moans of pleasure.

"Emma, you are so wicked!" I thought.

The minutes ticked by until I heard the bedroom door open and close. I peeked through the door of the closet which I had left ajar and saw Evanna enter the bedroom and nonchalantly unzip her dress to let it slide off her arms. The petite girl was stunning, from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. Almost the classic supermodel figure with sloping curves of her shoulder blades to the tiny waist and small hips. Then she slipped off her heels, one by one, and turned her back to me. My chest pounded with the thrill of watching her strip and I supressed a nervous giggle as she unhooked her bra and let her breasts free from the black lace. She had worn a pair of black thigh highs and extremely thin panties of silk, and my breath caught in my throat as I stared at her Mound of Venus that was perfectly clear through the transparent underwear. I gasped as I saw the thin silk material vanish between her ass cheeks as she bent to remove her stockings.

"Evanna! You sexy minx!"

My nipples became achingly hard as I looked at the bald labia through the silk as she turned in my direction again. My hand automatically went to my pussy as I drank in her near nudity, a mere few feet from my hiding place. Her breasts were pert and firm and the colour of pale cream, and the nipples were pink and pointed and quite inflated with her ardour.

"You started without me. Shame on you, you know I like to watch you undress."

Keo had entered and the six footer immediately embraced the tiny actress and held her in strong arms in order to kiss her. Evanna opened her mouth to receive the kiss and purred into his as his hand moved between their bodies and pawed at her quim.

"Fuck, girl. You're so ready!"

"You bet! I've been thinking of nothing else the last twenty four hours."

I can vouch for that, I grinned to myself. Their shadows danced in my vision through the crack of the closet door which I boldly made a tad wider. Evanna watched her lover take his robe off and then Keo quickly peeled his tight boxer shorts from the waist down over his thick thighs. As they came off both Evanna and I gasped as his eight inch cock sprang out and stood to attention.

"There's my baby," said Evanna with a broad smile.

Evanna now slid her panties off as the ebony hunk took hold of his thick, circumcised boner and stroked it to full hardness, his biceps flexing. Now I understood her appeal for the man, as I noted his dark stomach, tight and ripped, and when his back turned to my closet my eyes lingered on his toned butt as his right hand pumped his thick, black shaft.

"Come on guys, lets party." I urged under my breath.

I parted my legs as I crouched inside the slightly opened closet door and gently placed my fingertips at my dampening opening, fluffing up my fine pubes. Evanna laid back on the bed and hitched her legs up and spread them out wide. There, for him to see, was her smoothly shaven pussy which she tapped with a light index finger. I became so horny myself that my fingers picked up the pace as I crammed two fingers inside my aching cunt. I couldn't control my juices as I looked on as the scene unfolded and I cursed myself at the squelching noises from my succulent cunt. I hoped the pair of them were too wrapped up in their own ministrations.

"Come over here you big boy you." Said the smiling blonde, her ocean blue eyes gleaming.

Keo crawled on top of her and let his hands wander all over her svelte frame. Her perky nipples were crushed by his sculpted chest as they wriggled about together and Evanna wrapped her legs, or tried to, around his waist and rubbed her mound on him. From my point of view all I could see was her white legs around him, and his coal black muscular back was raked by her scarlet nails. His enormous plums were large and visible as he dry humped my new best friend.

"I've SO missed your black bod, honey."

The atmosphere in the room was incredibly erotic as Keo licked her ivory breasts and she thrust her head back into the fluffy pillow. He fingered her pussy with one hand as he squeezed her left nipple wity the other. Evanna nuzzled his neck, kissing it and biting on his earlobe. Even from where I crouched I could make out the musky aroma from her pussy as his middle digit became slick with her juices. I burned with jealousy at the sight of them in each others arms and wished it was me on my back with the hot stud between my spread out legs.

"Lucky bitch!"

Keo dived down and his face smacked against her wet snatch which made her gasp aloud. I just about saw his tongue protrude and slip into her vertical smile which made her mouth open and close in silent gratification. His right hand held her slender thigh wide as he lapped and slobbered on her with his fulsome lips. Under the lamps I could clearly make out a trail of saliva trickle downwards and into her ass crack. My own pussy ached as I rubbed myself furiously as I saw Evanna twist and moan in pure rapture. What I wouldn't give for me to be in her place right now.

"Suck his cock," I willed her as the sight of his fat knob twitching just begged to be sucked on.

Evanna knelt up then and held his stiff cock upright, directly in my line of view and I thanked her, although she would never know the favour she had bestowed on me. The sexy blonde licked up and down on the ebony tool and it was clear that Keo approved as he ran his hand through his thick curly hair. Every inch of his organ was smeared with her spit which made it somewhat easier for her when she swallowed his thick length and slid down on him further and further until she had his entire cock in her mouth.

"Fuck girl! I'll never know how you do that," exclaimed an impressed Keo.

Evanna gagged a couple of times, took two breaths and then sank down on him until her pretty nose pressed on his black stomach. His wiry pubes tickled and she nearly sneezed which would have been highly comical if she had. My hand became a blur between my thighs as Evanna bobbed to and fro on him making sure his cock head bumped the back of her throat on the inward stroke. From this distance I was just able to see the pronounced veins on his chocolate hued shaft. Keo was holding her head now as his hips rocked to and fro and I licked my lips, almost tasting his cock myself.

"Put it in me, sweet cheeks." Keo rose up and leaned on his knees between the splayed legs of Evanna. He rubbed his stiff cock on her wet slit several times until he finally relented and pushed his rock hard length inside her. She widened her legs in loving invitation and pulled him in with her feet. Was that my imagination or did I hear Keo's cock penetrate Evanna's wetness with a soft sucking sound?

"Fucking hell!" I thought, what a buzz!

Evanna pushed her hips up to get all of his steel hard prick inside her and Keo gave her intense and languid strokes that brought forth loud moans from the grateful girl. My eyes were filled with the sight of his big butt rising and falling on her with his balls jiggling under him and his ass crack winking at me. I was under no illusion that he was buried inside the shrieking blonde as the dark skinned stud pounded the shit out of the tiny actress.

"Oh...my...word!" She screamed as her cunt was stabbed into over and over.

Each and every home thrust made him grunt like an animal in heat as his body weight pinned the diminutive blonde to the bed. I could only dream of the intense pleasure she was enjoying from the hot fuck. Green with envy I cursed myself for not bringing a vibrator into the closet with me as Keo pulled out of her momentarily and lifted her slender legs up onto his broad shoulders.

"I fucking hate her!" I sighed as I endured the sight of Evanna getting her dripping cunt pummelled by a hard cock.

Then she yelled out and I saw her pretty feet tremble in mid air as I surmised that she was having an orgasm. Fuck! How I would love to suck that magnificent cock! I could not hear any words but Keo whispered in her ear as he stopped fucking her and they both turned sideways to look in my direction!

"Alright Emma. Want to come out and suck Keo's cock?"

I inhaled sharply and my hand flew to my gaping mouth under my scarf. They knew I was hiding! I discarded the useless scarf from my face and emerged from the closet looking decidedly sheepish.

"Hey guys! Guess what? I thought I heard the smoke detector go off up here somewhere and I was just checking in here."

"In the raw, no less. Is this an English custom?" Said Keo who had his cock half in, half out of Evanna.

He leaned onto his right side slightly so that I could view his length as he moved it in and out of her wet pussy. I realised my predicament and just shrugged my shoulders. I stared intently from mere inches away at Keo's firm ass which clenched as he thrust in and out. It seemed to me that he had gotten even harder from being watched by me.

"Come on darlin' and join us." Said Evanna and I leapt over with a big smile.

She rolled over as Keo withdrew his eight incher and turned to face me, his boner pointing right at me.

"Go ahead, Emma. Suck it."

I looked at Evanna and then back to the perspiring Keo as he sat on the edge of the bed. I joined him and bent my head to lick the bulbous head. Behind me Evanna held me by the shoulders and she looked over as I curled my tongue around the crown only, lapping up the sweet nectar of the blonde babe. I held his hard cock up so that Evanna could take a quick swipe herself. She licked him rapid fire and then she gave his bell end a tiny kiss and I resumed my eager licking.

"Oooo, babe!"

I flinched as I felt a hot mouth on my pussy as I raised my rump in the air, and Evanna planted her lips on my wet muff. I sank down on Keo and sucked up about three inches of dark meat and a thin line of saliva ran out of the corner of my mouth and down my fingers as I gripped his shaft tightly. Her fingers parted my dribbling labia as she kissed the backs of my thighs at the same time.

"Double up, girls." Said Keo and we all shifted positions.

We sat on the bed by the edge and made a sandwich of Keo with our pale frames. I made an O with my pursed lips and Evanna did the same and we clamped our mouths to his rock hard cock. From the base to head we made a trail of our lips in complete sync and slid along in total bliss. My top lip met Evanna's and her lower met mine as together we made one large mouth and sent Keo to heaven. As we went we lingered on the fat, swollen head a moment when we reached it. On occasion I dribbled spit on the way for lubrication as he held the backs of our heads. As we were hands free his cock slipped from our mouths and we recovered the hard chocolate log each time using just our mouths.

"Ohhh, shit! I'm coming!"

Keo shot a single initial spurt from his cock head as we trapped it in our adjoined lips, then the flood came and he sprayed copious amounts of white cream in several gushes. Evanna and I looked on in awe as he made a sizeable puddle under his butt. Grinning and chuckling we all relaxed as I ripped the ruined sheet from the bed and rolled it into a corner, ready for the housekeeper in the morning.

"What a fuck." Said Evanna as she got cosy to Keo.

We all three laid on our right sides, me on the furthest side with my butt to Evanna. Keo was off in an instant and snored his head off as I drifted into a pleasant slumber where I dreamed of puppies for some strange reason.

x

I awoke as the morning light beamed through the partially open window and the warm yellow rays seemed to focus on Evanna exclusively. I turned my head slightly without moving my position to see the tiny blonde beauty on the lap of Keo in a reverse cowgirl stance. Her pale frame bobbed up and down as she leaned back, both her hands on his chest, palms down. I heard her laboured breathing as she lifted her knees into a squatting position as she threw herself into a fuck frenzy.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12