Emma Watson - Seduces a Stranger

Story Info
Emma turns the tables and fucks the plumber.
2.7k words
4.22
23.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
810 Followers

Note- This is purely fiction and has no bearing on any actual persons or events.

xxx

Emma luxuriated in the bubble bath and reflected on her day. She had taken on the frustrating task of moving house and had asked the help of old friend Rupert Grint for assistance. Located in Canary Wharf and overlooking the Thames and O2 Arena her new apartment was a four bedroom duplex with a large open plan kitchen and en suite bathrooms. The young English actress had been particularly taken by the main bathroom.

"This is for me."

She loved to spend time in the tub and this room was large and spa like. A curved grey vanity with nickel hardware and white marble countertop took up one wall under a long mirror. The circular tub had a round step up and had a marble mosaic surround over marbled tiled floors. A separate shower nestled in a curved nook flanked by geometric shaped mirrors.

"I can't wait."

The entire day had seen her and Rupert shifting her belongings and she felt grubby and tired. She drew her bath and poured in a generous amount of her favourite bath soak, a purifying sake blend with sesame seed oils and ginger root extract. The room quickly misted up and Emma pulled her Oasis tee off, followed by her lacy bra. Her nipples were already erect and stiff as she pushed her jeans over her pert bottom. She pinned her soft brown hair up and her clothes were dumped in an untidy heap on the floor as she tested the hot water. Then she peeled off her red thong that had stuck to her shaven pussy and stepped in.

"So good." She sighed and submerged up to her neck.

"Are you decent?" Rupert called from outside.

"Come on in, it's alright."

The red haired actor came in with another man who was tall and black. Rupert had suggested a young plumber he knew to help out with bathroom fixtures and some other odd jobs.

"Oh, you're in the tub."

"The bubbles cover me, don't worry."

"So the plumber is going to fix those loose tiles in the shower while I go upstairs and work on that curtain rail. Is that okay with you?"

"He won't bother me," said Emma as she eyed up the silent worker.

Shaven headed and about six feet tall he had only a white string vest on his body which showed off his developed biceps. She felt a slight tingle between her legs and turned the other way. As he got to work Emma bathed her body and basked in the water, fondling her perky breasts and using the palms of her hands on her sensitive nipples. She stole a glance at the man bent over and got a glimpse of his ass crack under his blue jeans. She was shocked at first but secretly felt daring and wanton as she made a big splash to see his reaction. Sure enough he turned around and Emma naughtily bared her tits above the water level.

"I'm so wicked," she thought and gave him her endearing smile.

Taken by wild and carnal thoughts Emma opened her legs under the foamy water and ran her fingertips up the insides of her thighs. When she reached her smooth pussy mound she shuddered and teased open her outer folds and pushed one finger deep inside. Her left foot came up onto the edge of the tub with toes curled and the hot water lapped against her body as she alternatively rubbed her muff and ass cheeks.

"Fuck!" She uttered under her breath as she played with herself, the fact that a stranger was in her bathroom, barely four feet away, only heightened her flirtatious high spirits.

Rupert returned at that moment and entered without knocking.

"Sorry Em, I need some curtain rings in the vanity drawer."

"No worries, go right ahead. I'm loving my bath."

It was at that precise second that Emma decided she wanted a piece of black ass. She rotated in the tub and beckoned the black hunk to approach her. Thinking she needed assistance he came over and then opened his mouth in surprise when she cupped his groin through the denim. With his back turned Rupert had no idea what was going down as Emma chuckled and raised her bum up out of the bubbles and gave the plumber an instant boner as he looked down at the enticing parting of her creamy buttocks.

"Can't seem to find them," moaned Rupert as he rummaged through the vanity.

Quickly Emma ducked back in the soapy water and the black guy got back on his knees to continue work as the red headed actor turned their way.

"I'll try one of the trunks."

"Good idea."

The second he left the bathroom Emma stood up in the tub, her petite body dripping and soapy and then stepped out onto the tiled floor. The plumber turned to her and drank in her winsome loveliness. Blessed with a delicate porcelain complexion she had slender limbs and dainty feet. Her perky tits had rosy tips and her stomach was nicely flat.

"You like?" She asked and he nodded back at her as she turned and showed him her tiny round ass cheeks.

Emma was naturally curious as to how well hung he was having heard all the old tales of black men with tree trunk cocks. When she lowered his zipper and fished out his man meat she found a nice sized seven and a half incher with a thick foreskin and mushroom head. As she thumbed the shaft he unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans to his knees.

"Nice cock."

Emma stared at the smooth texture of his ebony tool. It was her first look at a black cock and she rolled it around in her wet palms, mesmerised by the sight of it in her snow white hands. Not such a monster after all, but still as dark as midnight and very desirable.

"MMM," she hummed and sent delicious vibrations along the outside of the thick shaft.

She steered him to the curved nook and looked him directly in the eyes. He felt her warm breath as her lips encased his bell end and gave him baby sucks on the tip alone. His fingers mussed with her damp hair which tumbled free of the pins. Then she parted her thin lips and let the purple head enter her mouth. His foreskin peeled back as she moved her head down onto the first three inches. Emma loved to suck cock and the sensation of the spongy head sliding between her pursed lips was her favourite part. Now his foreskin receded she relished the feel of his heavily veined shaft as she slid along it. Her right hand came up under his hairy black scrotum and he yelped as she tickled his leathery plums. The man began to move his hips, almost as if he were dancing as his pulsing knob vanished inside Emma's hot mouth. Her right hand came up under his hairy black scrotum and tickled his leathery plums.

"Wow!" He yelped at the sudden touch to his sensitive parts.

"Emma! Emma!"

Oh, shit, Rupert was back. The pair of lovers shrank into the nook with only the plumbers face appearing visible to the actor.

"Did Emma leave?"

He pointed to the toilet and stifled a groan as the petite beauty slowly and deliberately sucked on him out of sight of Rupert. The worker wiped the sweat from his brow as his pulsating pole was engulfed in the hot recess of her slavering mouth.

"You okay, man?" Wondered Rupert as he watched the black guy quiver on the spot.

He have a thumbs up as Emma's delightful mouth slid tightly up and down on his bone. Rupert retreated and the giggling girl emerged from the shadows. Increasingly turned on Emma poked his glans into the inside of her left cheek which pushed out of the side of her face which almost made him cum right there. Aware of his tense body Emma straightened up and gripped his erection in her tiny fist.

"You make my pussy so wet, I want to take you in the shower and have you fuck my brains out!"

He dragged his vest off and stripped away his jeans, socks and shoes. Emma turned on the faucets and stepped into her new shower and gasped as the sharp needles of water bounced off her tight body. She grabbed his hand and pulled him in and kissed him on his fulsome lips as the water cascaded onto their naked bodies.

"Oh, fuck!"

As they necked his rough hand moved between her parted legs and he flicked at her aching clit. She hugged him close as he rubbed to and fro on her mound and her face buried itself in his solid chest. The audacious young actress surprised herself at how things had progressed and the notion of anonymous sex sent a thrill down her spine. The relentless friction on her clit made her weak at the knees.

"Put it up me." She said as her hair matted to her wet shoulders.

He leaned back and supported her left leg with his arm under her knee. He raised it right up in the air as she desperately maintained balance on her right foot on the slippery tiles. Her right hand snaked around his neck as he thrust up inside her tight pussy and rolled his pelvis as he fucked her standing up.

"Fuck that pussy, boy."

Their faces were barely an inch apart as they gazed into each others eyes as her body rose and fell, impaled on his black pole. Her breath quickened as she was speared on his stiff prick and it was bliss! His cock pushed her in an upward direction as she leaked fluids down his shaft which made it glisten. Her leg flailed as she hopped on one leg, grateful for his firm grip. She was scooted backwards and her bottom and back made contact with the rear tiles of the shower. Her rump smacked on the tiles as he plundered her pussy with rapid fire strokes.

"Love it, love it."

He let her weary leg down and held her by the ass and raised and lowered her on his upright prick as she stood on tiptoe, her muff stretched out on his rock hard knob. Now soaked from the shower their bodies slipped and slid against each other.

"Turn me around." She said as hot water hit her open mouth.

Emma was spun around and she braced herself on the towel rack with both hands. A long sticky string of her vaginal juices hung from her slit and remained attached to her body in an obscene feature of her casual intercourse. Her man came behind her and cupped her tits as he smothered her backside with his masculine frame. His right foot brushed her right leg and she widened her stance in the stall, feet dug in. She could feel him slide his length between the sublime crevice made by her buttocks and then her knuckles turned white on the rail as inch by inch he sank into her wet cunt.

"Holy shit!" She gasped quietly.

As the stall became steamy and the hiss of water filled their ears Emma was power fucked as her lightweight form was pulled and pushed onto his rampant cock. His big balls slapped against her peach of an ass as she was totally consumed by her lust for his cock.

"Emma, oh Emma. You done yet? I need a shower."

"Shush!" She motioned with her index finger to her lips.

They shifted around, still attached at the groin and she poked her head out of the shower door.

"I'm in here babe."

"You taking a shower, after a bath?" Asked Rupert.

"Just wanted to rinse off the bubbles. Oohh, yes! Oh my goodness!"

"You okay? Water too much?"

The black plumber had both hands on her hips as he banged her hard so that her impeccable body moved back and forth. She bit her lip in attempt to disguise her sneaky fuck from the bewildered Rupert and spread her hands out on the glass door, the shower spray hitting the back of her legs.

"What about the other bathrooms?"

"No clean towels, you got all of them."

"Just, just, oh, oh, oh, right there! Just give me a few more, more, more oh yes more! Er, minutes."

"Where did the guy go?"

Rupert noticed his tool bag on the floor.

"He, he's, shit! He's deep into something. Something big came up. Mmmm, my!"

His black rod stayed inside her pussy as he gripped her hard and wiggled his hips as he ground his lower body on her bod.

"So good, oh so good." She whimpered.

"Shower that good, huh?"

"Best shower ever Rupe, you have no idea." Emma's face jiggled as she spoke from the hard banging from behind and Rupert shook his head and left once more.

"Five minutes!" He shouted back.

The pair of them got out of the shower and padded over to the still filled tub. Emma grabbed a white towel and slid under her ass and sat on the edge with her left foot up on the flat side.

"Make me cum, babe."

She shifted and presented her pink inner folds, turned darker due to the vigorous fucking. Her breath came in a prolonged hiss as her pussy was enveloped in the black guy's big lips. He sucked in hard and hollowed out his cheeks and dribbled spit down her butt crack that ticked her anus with an exquisite torture. His full lips smothered her entie pussy as he ate her while his tongue delved into the depths. Pussy eating? He was having breakfast, lunch and dinner! Then he shook his face from side to side with his tongue protruding and sent the woman delirious with the intense attention.

"Holy crap!"

He found her left foot and caressed the tiny ankle and instep and then put it to his mouth and sucked on the toes with gentle and tender care. Emma felt a shiver of delight as he flicked in between each toe and finished up by giving her a big swipe up the damp sole.

"Fucking amazing!" She exclaimed.

He repeated with her right foot before returning to her muff which he thumbed with rapid strumming from top to bottom. Emma snapped her head back as she climaxed on his never ending clitoral stimulation. As she recovered with trembling legs she switched positions and planted his bare butt on the tub.

"We have to be quick."

She held his rigid organ in both hands and twisted her fists this way and that, lingering on the tapered head as she moved up and down. They kept eye contact as she bumped up and down on her haunches.

"Aaaah!"

Emma's dreamy half lidded eyes opened wide as she watched his white cum erupt from the shiny black cock, spraying her palms as he bobbed up on the edge of the tub. She chuckled as she wrung his hose dry and relished the satisfactory climax.

"Emma, I need the shower if you don't mind." Yelled Rupert.

"Hey! Under the water before he comes in."

"Say what now?"

Emma ducked the confused naked hunk into the cooling suds with a splash and he desperately held his breath. She wound a cotton towel around her body and ran her hands through her damp hair.

"Right, done? And where did the guy go?" Rupert looked all around.

Emma shielded the tub by sitting on the edge and crossed her legs. She held up an index finger and pointed to the door.

"Oh, that's right, he said he needs to speak to you about curtain rods, or something."

"That man is driving me nuts."

He ran off again as a coughing, spluttering figure rose up out of the tub.

"Gagh!"

"So sorry for that, good fun though!"

Emma dropped her towel and gave him a final eyeful of her beautiful naked form, and then picked up her clothes and left the speechless man alone to reflect on an odd day. As she left the steamy bathroom he began to chuckle as he sat on the bathroom floor panting.

"Shit!"

END

123z
123z
810 Followers