Emma Watson's Hot Photo Shoot

Story Info
Emma shares the lens with Dan and Rupert, and other things.
4k words
4.42
24.9k
32
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This is a fictional tall tale and does not reflect any persons or events in real life.

xxx

To celebrate twenty one years since the publication of the first Harry Potter novel, Dan Kennedy had arranged a special photo shoot. The famed celebrity photographer had gathered together the three young actors who had starred so well in the adapted feature films based on the works of J.K. Rowling. In his London studio on a wet Monday morning in April of 2018 were Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, affectionately known as Rupe.

"Come on Radcliffe, come on."

Grint looked at his watch as they all waited impatiently for Daniel Radcliffe, well known for his tardiness in these type of things. Kennedy had taken a few initial test pictures of the pair seated on a wooden bench against a backdrop of a country garden. He had two other sets besides this, one other of a rooftop and one bedroom. The Sunday Times Magazine had contacted Kennedy and had booked him for the official shoot for a pretty penny.

"Nice, nice, now if you could just look at Emma as she looks up at the sky. Good, good."

The red headed young man did so and was struck at how the radiant English rose had blossomed over the years. She looked so sweet in her flattering prim little floral midi dress that hugged her in all the right places. On her dainty feet she had a pair of high heeled open toe sandals with rope straps that led the eye to her perfect ankles. Rupe had always had a thing for girls feet and he considered Emma to have a pretty pair. He himself was quite dapper in a three button pin stripe suit with dandy silk tie and vintage brogues of black leather.

"Now I want you to sit cheek to cheek and look at the lens."

Kennedy fired off a series of photographs as the young couple got cosy on the bench. Rupe felt her bare left thigh press against his right as they rubbed faces with big smiles.

Kennedy turned and fussed with a white reflector shade as Emma looked to her left and momentarily lost herself in Grint's big green puppy eyes. She had a memory flash to a few years ago when they had affectionately shared a movie set whilst making their famous pictures.

"Right, now move horizontally on the bench and sit tightly back to back."

Emma basked in the attention, relishing the camera as she tilted her chin up. Her narrow back rubbed Rupert's surprisingly muscular shoulders and she squirmed against him with languid stretches. She confessed to herself that the shy young man she once knew had matured nicely, and she felt a growing sense of excitement through her body.

"Damn, we've lost a half hour without Daniel already." Said the popular photographer. "I think I'm going to put this mornings session on hold and we'll reconvene in an hour."

The two celebrities shrugged and stood up and stretched.

"Can I trust you both to stay here while I go to my apartment and get some other lenses? I'll be back within the hour."

"Go ahead, we won't go anywhere." Said Emma.

With that they were alone. Rupert checked his Samsung S8 in midnight black and read the latest text from Radcliffe. He looked up to see Emma rummaging through various props and other items in a big chest. A bloody hour to kill.

"Dan says he's held up in traffic, may be a while."

"Hey, check this out."

The bubbly girl held up a colourful parasol and twirled it around as she opened it.

"That's supposed to be bad luck to open a brolly indoors."

Emma laughed as she danced in a circle with the thing above her head.

"But we're in an English garden!"

She jumped onto the prop bench waving the parasol."

"Look, I'm Mary Poppins!"

With that she jumped up from the bench and then landed on the floor using the prop like a parachute.

Rupert couldn't help but grin as he was caught up in her infectious gaiety. He also had a very good glimpse of her tantalising milky thighs as her dress rode up as she leapt into the air.

"Oh, yeah! Well I'm Bert, and here I come!"

The red head chased Emma around the bench twice as she feigned a frightened shriek and then veered off into the bedroom set. By that time Grint had caught up with her and both fell onto the large circular bed in the middle of the room. Both panted as Rupert got the upper hand and pinned Emma on her back, her wrists above her head. His prick roused in his pants as he stared directly at her breasts that rose and fell as she breathed deeply.

"Unhand me good sir, I implore you!" She said between giggles.

"You are mine to toy with!" He answered in an exaggerated gruff voice.

He settled his weight on the petite girl as she thrashed her head from left to right. Then he got the chance as she looked up and they both gave in to their desires and kissed. Immediately Emma relaxed her body and took him into her arms, totally abandoned to his sweet lips.

"You don't know how many wet dreams I had about you in the past.

Said he as he gazed into her doe like brown eyes and her perfectly groomed brows and pressed his mouth to hers again. Emma closed her eyes as she surrendered to his warm embrace, her arms firmly around his neck. She also had harboured thoughts of him during those times they had acted together and had felt rather nervous about that screen kiss they had shared. He shifted and her dress rode up her legs, baring her slender thighs, and his hand brushed her overheated skin lightly. A frisson of excitement gave her goose bumps and Emma thrust her hips up as the young man left butterfly kisses on her collarbones and shoulders.

"We need to catch up, don't you think?" She said in her velvet voice.

Emma felt her heart hammer against his chest and felt his distinctive bar on her left thigh through the thin fabric of his suit.

"Is that your Weasley Wand? Or are you just pleased to see me?"

She pushed up at him and a moan rose in his throat at her soft frame writhing under him. His fingers moved up the nape of her long and enchanting neck and slid through her wavy hair, her scent made him dizzy as he inhaled her essence deeply. Their tongues moved in a sensuous twirl, their lips wet and warm on each others. Emma nibbled on his lower lip and her breath made his cock strain in his trousers. Without thinking her hands skimmed down his back and grabbed his butt tightly.

"Are we really going to do this, here?" She wondered aloud.

Rupert leaned back and Emma propped herself up on her elbows.

"I haven't slept with a woman for nearly a year." He admitted with a trembling lip.

"We have an hour, so get naked."

Neither he nor she even remembered stripping off but in an instant they were naked in front of each other. The sight of the glowing Emma was a dream come true for Rupert as he was face to face with the adorable girl. Her long light brown hair was swept to the left side of her head and dissolved in loose waves. Her breasts were medium, but round and with pointed nipples that stood proud from soft brown areolas. He tried to keep looking into her half lidded, come to bed eyes but his gaze came down to the sensuous curve of her neatly trimmed muff which protruded at the alluring gap at her upper thighs.

"You're an angel." He gushed and she smiled demurely.

Grint had been working out on and off for years and had developed a nicely shaped abdomen and pectorals. He had a ginger trail of hair that ran from his navel to his mass of curly pubes. Emma opened her mouth in awe at her first look at his erection, almost nine inches in length and curved up to his belly. Several veins protruded on his shaft from the base all the way up to the circumcised glans that flared out like a mushroom.

"My gosh, Rupe. I had no idea! Now lie down."

The smile on his face was huge as he laid on the round bed and put his hands behind his head. The tiny naked girl came to the edge of the bed and knelt between his spread legs. Her slim fingers rubbed his stiff stalk up and down slowly as she locked eyes with his. Each time her little fist passed over the big knob he let out a satisfied sigh.

"Such a delicate touch." He mumbled as he quivered on his butt.

Then he gasped as Emma popped his cock into her eager mouth and swirled her snake of a tongue around and around in a spiral motion. She spent a minute like this before licking his shaft from the bottom up, lingering on the saliva coated head and then devouring him once more.

"Fucking hell Emma! Where did you learn that?"

The grinning babe stopped with her grip on his aching cock firm and tight.

"Well, it wasn't drama school."

She sucked his hot cock again, taking his generous length to the back of her throat until his balls slapped on her chin. Spit ran out in a stream down his prick and bathed his ball sack. As her head moved back and forth she gagged with an obscene slurping sound, she dug her nails in the pale flesh of his upper thighs, leaving scarlet coloured drag marks.

"This is like a dream."

Emma released his shiny tool and jerked him with both hands, one above the other, and just about managed to cover the enormous length. She looked at the delirious man directly as she wanked him with rapid twists of her hands until his head leaked pre cum. He grabbed handfuls of sheet and his toes curled in the carpet under his feet until he cried out.

"I'm gonna cum in your face if you carry on like that."

"Fair enough, my turn I think."

Emma wiped the foam from her thin lips and spread out on the bed quite blatantly. Still in her heels she opened her lithe legs as she felt a heat rush through her lower body. He had barely touched her bare skin but a delectable wetness had collected in her pussy. Her body arched as his hands made contact with her upper legs and his left wandered over her flat stomach.

"So soft," he noted admiringly.

Emma's breath came in ragged gasps as he placed his mouth along her right inner thigh, slowing moving across to the left with agonising slowness. Her hands sought out his red locks and her fingers ran wild on his head as he trailed his lips along her curved thighs. Fluids leaked from her beaver profusely as her arousal increased, her body twisting, squirming, demanding that he pay overdue attention to her overheating cunt.

"Your legs are amazing."

Emma just groaned as her butt clenched and her stomach flexed from his teasing. His cock dripped from his own anticipation of penetrating the darling pussy of the yearning girl as he began a series of licks and nibbles on the outer lips of her moist muff.

"For heavens sake, inside me, now."

Rupert obliged and his rough tongue poked inside the pink folds and he tasted her sticky honey for the first time. He held her heaving hips with strong hands as he lapped blissfully at her parted slit, his nose embedded in her downy pubes. His head bobbed faster as he tongue fucked the hot pussy with an occasional kiss of his pursed lips on the hidden clitoris.

"Eat me, eat me."

He blew a whiff of air on her moistened slot and inserted his index finger. Holding it still his tongue swiped the full length of her drooling pussy and made her shudder with sheer delight.

"Ummmm!"

He swiped at her clit and only that, and the tiny nub hardened at his earnest lapping. Like a frantic puppy he burrowed in sliding around in the warm, wet embrace of her cunt. Emma felt quite faint as she was mercilessly pleasured by the assured young fellow. Rupert's mouth was awash with her flowing love juices and his rock hard cock simply ached painfully. He had to fuck her!

Emma felt a surge of heat as he kissed her quim with rapid fire smacks of his lips, and her entire body trembled from a shattering orgasm. She looked up and swept an errant wave of hair from her flushed face as her body thrummed with a grateful satiation,

"I'm guessing you didn't learn that in drama school either."

Rupert joined her on the bed as they snuggled together.

"Nice show." Said a voice out of nowhere, and the naked lovers looked up startled.

There, at the foot of the bed was a completely nude Daniel Radcliffe, his stiff erect cock jutting out a forty five degree angle, the glistening tip purple and angry looking.

"You started without me, no fair."

"Just how long have you been here?"

"Long enough to get one of these."

He put his hands on his hips and his rigid wood bobbed up and down. Emma got up and came to the waiting Daniel and hugged him tight. Their bodies crushed against each other as they embraced and his boner became trapped at her left thigh and his hairy chest scratched her tits.

"Get on the bed, Radcliffe."

She pointed to a vacant spot beside Grint and the pair of them laid back, their rampant erections begging for female attention. Emma sat on her knees by their feet, spat into the palms of her hands and gripped each big cock and stroked them up and down in unison. Radcliffe was a bit shorter than the other well endowed man but he made up for it with a thick girth.

"We should have done this years ago." Said Dan as he looked at his buddy.

Emma scrutinised his naked form. She had seen pictures of him in the buff before when he had acted on stage in Equus. The blue eyed actor had a rugged, two day old stubble on his square jaw and sported a cropped short haircut that was ragged on top. His thick brows fanned inward as he squinted from the vigorous wanking he and Grint were receiving from the English rose. Her pert tits jiggled lightly as she hopped on her haunches, her hands fluttering up their shafts and then squeezing them hard behind the crowns. Then she planted a big smacker on each of their cock heads and declared matter of fact.

"You two, heavens. Someone please fuck me."

It was Rupert who responded first and approached the horny girl from behind, cupping her cheeks and pushing his hardness in the stunning crack between them. Emma shifted her body over Daniel and rained kisses on his face as she rested on hands and knees, hovering above him, with his hands around her midriff.

"How about I fuck you from behind?"

From behind, on top, under her, she didn't care, just fuck her already.

"OHHHH!" She yelped at the sudden penetration of Rupert's big cock.

He twisted his hips as his monster sank up inside and then eased it back until only the crown was left in. Emma breathlessly kissed and licked Dan's chest and face as she was drilled again, the entire pole thrust home with force.

"What a cock!" She wailed.

Rupert did not wait on ceremony and pumped her furiously, slamming his thighs into her buttocks, driving his mammoth cock in and out quickly. His hips heaved to and fro sinuously and Emma responded with little jerks of her bum right back at him. One time he thrust in balls deep and paused, bringing a tear to the girl's eye. The three of them ceased moving and Daniel's cock remained trapped under her stomach. For that brief moment Emma felt seriously stuffed and she started to wiggle ever so slightly, delighting in the wonderful feel of being sandwiched between two virile men.

"I'm so lucky." She purred.

"Make that two of us." Grinned the red haired lover as his butt became a blur.

The rutting two became as one as they moved together glued at the hips. The fuck was intense and fear gripped him as a familar tingling surged up his shaft. Rupert pulled his glistening rod out with an audible pop and Emma gasped at the air in the room on her gaping cunt. Her bottom was a peach, gorgeous cheeks above alluring curves of leg. The red head leaned back and caught his breath and watched Emma lay full length on top of Dan, his erection stood up between her thighs and rested in the sublime groove of her bottom. They rocked together as they kissed hard and her lightweight body undulated on his as he groped her butt, searching for the juicy treasure of her cunt. Then he sighed as the tip of his member brushed her wet slit and the wanton minx rotated her hips, relishing the sensation of his boner rub at her inflamed clit.

"For fuck sake let me put it in."

"So romantic, not!" She quipped.

Her soft pussy accepted the mushroom sized head and her labia parted with ease as she was impaled by the hot tool. She squirmed on him as his throbbing pole lunged upwards, making the diminutive girl buck up above him. As he thrust up, so she sank down, and his pulsating cock was all in!

"Shit!"

Emma moved up high and back down again and ground her enflamed clit on his groin. She heaved and shrieked with unbelievable sensations of pleasure that she began to perspire freely. Dan was impressed at how the seemingly innocent girl was milking his boner, her pussy tight like a glove around his rigid cock. Up and down, up and down she rode his slippery prick with eyes closed in concentration. He watched the dream of a girl as her lower body merged with his and then rose up so that he could see his shining cock emerge from her moistness.

"What a fine fuck you are."

Emma was getting creamier by the second as every lunge onto his fat dick rubbed her clit perfectly. Her small figure bopped up and down as she fucked Daniel with tireless grinding motions of her pelvis.

"My turn, I believe." Said a horny Rupert somewhat jealous of his rival.

"Easy darling, we're just getting started."

Emma moved off a pouting Daniel and inched her way up on Rupert's manly frame and she could feel his huge prick press against her cute ass cheeks. Her body collapsed on his and he held her steady with muscular biceps and she lurched into an upright stance. The massive cock was embedded in her steamy pussy and she sat stock still on the sturdy weapon with eyes closed and hands on his chest. With a wriggle of her butt she began to hump him with her mouth wide open in a silent scream as his giant cock slid up in her.

"You like big cocks, Emma?" As Rupe spoke his hands went to her tits.

Emma rode on top of him, amazed his prick was all the way inside her. She loved it, never had such a cock filled her up so. His shaft rubbed every part of her inner walls and even the slightest movement sent exquisite tingles throughout her very being. Now the petite girl made tiny whimpers as his cock speared her, his balls swinging up at her crack. Her velvety pussy juiced his shaft and she moaned in ecstasy as he impaled her on his thickness.

"Yes, I like big cocks." She answered in her sweet accent.

"Don't forget me." Said Dan beside them.

Emma gripped his erection and rubbed it up and down as she rode the other. She clung to Rupert, lost in rapture, as the think hunk of manhood dragged her cunt flesh outward every time he pulled back. The man was a fucking stallion as he shook her tiny frame to and fro with his hammering cock Sweat poured off him as he bucked under her, her pussy rippling on his upright pole. Then she relinquished her hold on Dan's pecker as she clawed Rupert's chest and convulsed. Tilting back she held still on his stiff cock as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh my!" She squealed as his cock was withdrawn with a squishy sound from her sodden pussy.

Emma had never felt so thoroughly fucked before. And they weren't done yet. Rupert considered his twitching organ and held it up.

"Suck my fucking cock." Emma snapped out of her basking glory and obliged.

Rupert's enormous appendage was considerably difficult to stuff into her mouth. She placed hot kisses on the engorged head and then her lips formed a seal around the knob. Emma opened her mouth slowly and drew the immense tip in. Dan moved up and put the palms of his hands on her cute rump. Emma's welcome pussy was then filled once more and she shivered at the thrill of another cock plumbing her depths. Daniel's body slapped loudly and firmly into hers as his prick lunged smoothly into her juiced cunt. The crop haired actor put in a savage burst of speed and each time he rammed in the slim girl was catapulted forward several inches.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12