Emma Watson's X Rated Charity Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma has interracial sex in South London.
5.7k words
4.46
25k
36
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- Not to be confused with reality, this is entirely fiction inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

'Do you think you can help in a new charity in South London? Urban Help is a new community project providing positive relationships and new experiences for young people. YOU will help in our programmes to encourage, create with and unify our urban people. Begin with a one off activity and build from there. Join us and let us create a new and safe community NOW. Email us at the address at the top of the page.'

I was quite taken by this job description I accidently discovered whilst browsing the net. Like many others in the city I was alarmed and upset at the rising level of crime amongst the community and wondered if there had been anything I could do. My latest feature film 'Little Women' was in post production and I had some free time on my hands, and so I contacted the head of the project and set up a date.

x

I dressed in the late afternoon in a formal navy midi skirt with a loose fitting blouse and long sleeved wool jacket. I had my hair up on top of my head and minimal makeup. I took the number 270 bus to the London Borough of Wandsworth where I was told I would find the BX amateur boxing gym. There I would find a small group of nineteen year old men training in the ring. My programme was to educate them in refraining from life on the street and to try to get ahead in life. When I hopped off the bus in the street a few drops of rain hit the top of my head as I hurried inside the gym. It was about seven in the evening when I arrived and hoped I was not too late. I pulled the heavy door open and peered into a dimly lit room with a counter on the left that served steaming tea and coffee, and a large boxing ring in the centre. Lines of boxers portraits adorned the walls but I had no idea who they were. There I saw two hulking black men sparring punches and snorting through their flared nostrils.

"Oh, my."

I was not particularly interested in sport and normally seeing two men punch the shit out of each other was ugly, but the sight of the two tall men partaking in such a masculine combat sport was something new and I felt an excitement bubble up inside me. They broke and looked at me with a slight disdain as they went to their designated corners of the ring. The one with the shaven head almost grimaced at me as he eyed me up with dark brooding eyes. Then he gargled on some water and spat it on the floor with a dramatic flourish.

"You ready?" The other with the corn row braids came back to the middle of the ring and they carried on some more dancing and sparring as I looked on.

Then shaven head stole another glance at me as I innocently bent down to adjust my two inch heel and I guess he lingered on my pert butt as my jacket rose up over my skirt. And that was when his partner socked him on the jaw.

"Hey, dude!" Yelled the man hit and they stopped dead.

"Guys, maybe this is a good opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Emma, with Urban Youth. Can I get you coffee?"

They both hopped out and joined me ring side. My pulse beat a little faster as I stood between the tall men and their musky scent wafted to my nostrils. A mix of sweat, testosterone and liniment, and I rubbed my thighs together as I felt my panties moisten around my pussy mound. I'm just a tiny thing between two six footers, bare chested and covered in tattoos. Without a word from either we found a table and the older man behind the counter brought us three steaming cups.

"What are your names?" I asked as I took my Galaxy Tablet from my handbag and switched it on.

"Cornelius, and this is Eddie."

"Pleased to meet you. Are you local? Not many others about, is there?" I said as I looked around the quiet surroundings.

"Some come by in the day, but we near closing time."

"Hey, do you have jobs?"

I hitched up my skirt and crossed my legs as I looked at the still bare chested Cornelius. He must have been six feet two and probably two hundred pounds of solid muscle. His chest puffed out and his pectorals were painted in various symbols and pictures. I could see his impressive six pack above his high waist trunks and I got butterflies in my stomach when I wondered what he was packing under them.

"Well." I took a sip of coffee and nearly made a face at the disgusting brew. "I have a programme called 'Social Protection and Safety Training' that might interest you. It covers a subset of public actions that help address risk, vulnerability and poverty."

"Say what!?"

"No, really. Our training will ensure you have benefits and social returns which take in group or an individual's capacity to enjoy a fulfilling life."

The two looked at each other as I heard my own heartbeat in my ears. I uncrossed my left leg from my right and switched which gave the guys a tiny glimpse of my pristine white panties. Eddie shrugged. His smooth ebony skin seemed to glisten in the low light of the room as he sat with arms crossed. His biceps bulged as he glared at me as again Cornelius spoke.

"I sure don't get none of that, darlin'. All we wanna do is box. It's our way of staying out of the gangs."

I leaned in closer and inadvertently touched his big right hand and made him flinch.

"Sorry, shouldn't have touched you. How about you? You don't say much." I turned to Eddie who had his eyes at lower level.

"Got nothing to say. Say Cornelius, are we outta here?"

Eddie said his name with a slight lisp and it sounded like Corneweeus which I found quite charming. They both rose and headed for the shower room.

"Hey, I'll drop by again tomorrow with some literature for you to read."

And with that the lights went out and I headed home. I laid in bed turning things over and over in my mind until sleep finally took me.

xxx

I visited the next day and once more the same two were in the ring, ignoring me for the most part. I sat drinking coffee and played with my tablet. On occasion Cornelius gave furtive glances in my direction and each time I felt a tiny spasm in my loins under my skirt. I wondered if they had girlfriends, but from their looks and fine physique I was certain they had MANY girls. One instance saw me spread my legs under the table and I could not help myself as I gave my mound a quick cup of the hand, just so I could feel some physical contact there. Eddie turned in my direction at the same second and I closed my legs tight, trapping my hand between my heated thighs. Embarrassed I rose to leave, blushing bright red as I left.

"See you tomowwow, Miss Emma." Shouted Eddie.

"Yeah, hope to see more of you real soon." Retorted Cornelius.

For some reason their words lodged in my brain. There were two ways to interpret them I thought to myself, or was I wrong? That night in bed I used my Rabbit Vibrator to bring myself off twice, fantasizing of the pair of them fucking my brains out in a sordid threesome. Two pairs of strong, muscular arms embracing me and letting their weight settle on top of me. I had never had a black cock in my life and my imagination ran wild.

xxx

Next evening I spent more time getting ready. I imagined the impression I had given previously had been stuffy and proper so I let my light brown hair down and put on a pair of black three inch heels. I chose a white blouse with a low cowl neck that showed off my white bra beneath it. My mini skirt was a stretchy spandex type with scrunched detail. I gave my mouth a red slash of crimson lip gloss and did my nails in the same colour, then sprayed my wrists and neck in a sweet floral scent by Lancome. In some unconsciousness mind I put on my scarlet hip length two button jacket, as if I were a matador attracting a bull. This time I took a taxi but still didn't make it until 7.45. By that time the coffee server had gone and the lights were low.

"Hi, guys!" I called out to Cornelius and Eddie who were hitting leather punch bags at the end of the room.

By their feet was a three metre long black roll mat in PVC, and two skipping ropes lay discarded. The men joined me as they removed their boxing gloves from their big mitts. Eddie was gleaming with a light perspiration as he stood, broad shouldered and puffed up. I looked over his neck and chest tattoos and admired his bulging biceps and forearms. His thighs resembled tree trunks as he stood a little to my left and behind me. Cornelius, to my right was all sculptured and inked torso with small waist, and totally hairless.

"I'm SO sorry I'm late again."

My hands went to the hem of my skirt which I tried to smooth out a tad lower.

"What's up, Miss Emma. We forgive you being late. Up to no good in bed with your boyfriend I expect. Say, that's quite a short skirt you nearly have on."

Totally embarrassed, my high waist skirt kept hitching up to the tops of my thighs, I stammered back with my reply.

"No, no, not that I don't. That is to say I haven't been..."

Shut up, Emma. You sound like an idiot.

"My boyfriend isn't, no, doesn't..."

I pulled myself up straight but I still looked like a dwarf sandwiched between the guys. My mouth opened and closed again. Damn, why were they so fucking hot! I was conflicted but a part of me wanted to be bad. So bad! A sexual tension hung heavy in the air as I was suddenly kissed by Cornelius whose warm mouth practically smothered mine.

"You looked like you needed that, am I wrong?"

No, you're dead on the money you devil, I thought. I wanted to kiss him, kiss him so bad it hurt. His index finger traced along my left cheek and my heart thumped in my chest. He lowered his face to mine again and gave me a deep kiss, pulling me to his hard body. My tongue slipped between his parted lips and found his and my eyes closed in bliss. A bead of pussy juice collected at my opening and tickled my loins.

"Er, how old are you again, Cornelius?" I asked with a low voice as we broke.

"Nineteen, babe." His right hand reached down and slid between my legs, which I gladly parted for him to allow him access. Already my stretchy skirt hiked up to my crotch level and I moaned into his hot mouth. He pulled back as he realised I was not wearing underwear.

"Fuck bro', she ain't got no panties on."

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed.

Behind me Eddie was rubbing his hands up my legs as he raised my skirt above my bottom and I ground back on him, creating a friction together. My hot body was eager and wanting, and his, horny and virile. I loved the exhilarating cool air on my loins as I pushed my ass back into the bulge in his trunks and he reached under to rub my pussy. Then Cornelius pushed his fat middle digit inside and I whimpered uncontrollably. Eddie came up to my ear and whispered to me softly, nibbling the nape of my neck at the same time.

"We gonna fuck the shit out of you, Miss Emma. That fine with you?"

I closed my eyes and my head swayed as if I were drunk and I murmured nonsense under my breath. To be dominated by these two perfect specimens of manhood made my legs turn to jelly as two hands strummed my muff, the pressure and rhythm different from each of them. Then Cornelius held his finger deep inside my moist pussy as Eddie moved his index finger up and down my slit and my juices flowed out hot and sticky. I was like the vanilla filling in a dark chocolate ice cream sandwich. We sidled as a threesome to the edge of the PVC mat slowly, totally engrossed in our foreplay.

"Don't stop doing that, please, it...does things to me." I purred.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I panted furiously as they teased my cunt and clit at the same time until my knees went weak and Cornelius had to support me in his arms. I squirted fluids from my sopping quim which bubbled around my pussy mound.

"Fuck, yeah!" I mumbled as I climaxed.

Eddie removed my red jacket from my shoulders and my left hand went up to his head and mashed it to my left collarbone as I recovered my wits. Cornelius still kissed me hard as I felt him frig my cunt with rapid motions. Eddie had my tits in his hands through the thin fabric of my blouse as he seemed to be forming a two fisted grip on the front.

"Careful Eddie. This is an Isabel Marant top."

With that he growled and rent the expensive fabric into two ragged pieces and wrenched it from my body, leaving my lacy white bra exposed.

"Seems a wittle fragile, Miss Emma." He lisped.

He tossed the remnants on top of my discarded jacket and I panted with sheer emotion as his hand went to the top of my head and I was on my knees on the mat. Cornelius dropped his trunks and I felt my mouth dry up from the nervousness of seeing his big black cock exposed. I glanced into his mischievous eyes and then I shifted my gaze to his crotch as his mighty hose sprang out. I was literally in shock as I gauged his prick to be about eight inches long and two inches in diameter. And he wasn't fully hard yet! My eyes were drawn to the ribbon tattoo that circled around his girth. That's something else I thought.

"Your first look at a brothers cock, Miss Emma?"

I managed to nod my head as I took the heavy piece and stroked the foreskin back to reveal a magnificent purple and quite swollen glans. I turned my head to see Eddie fish out his big organ and wave it up and down. His dark cock was super hard and stood out straight at me. Fuck! It was big! It was a smooth, ebony log with a big pulsating vein inching up the thick shaft. And his balls were probably the biggest I had ever seen in my life. I grabbed hold of it and now had two black mamba snakes in my slender fingers.

"Oh!"

Cornelius unhooked my bra with surprising efficiency as if he had done it a hundred times. Probably had too. My medium sized perky tits jiggled free as I shifted on my haunches, the nipples out like two bullets. What a sight I must have looked! Naked save for my hunched up skirt around my midriff.

"Why, she just an itty bitty skinny bitch, bro'." Said Eddie.

"Kiss 'em, babe." Said Cornelius, his focus on me and me alone.

So, here was the cock I had so eagerly awaited to view. How fucking big was this!? I now noticed the curvature, about halfway up the long shaft it bent to the left as it pulsed and throbbed.

"Wow!" I gulped as I turned my face and put my wet lips to the bulbous tip of his knob. It was a struggle to get the monster into my mouth but the huge head entered and I hummed audibly as I pouted around it. I coughed a couple of times as my tiny fist gripped his length as tight as possible before I managed to slide, hesitantly, down two inches. My nostrils flared as I took in much needed oxygen as I kept him in my mouth for as long as I could.

"Good start, Miss Emma."

I took the words as encouragement and stroked his shaft with a clockwise twist as I used my tongue to lap on his divine cock head. He groaned in approval as I concentrated on licking the black sides from just under the huge helmet to his balls. I looked up at Eddie on my left side and turned my attention to him as I carried on wanking his friend.

"Come on, suck it."

I could scarcely believe how hard a mans prick could become as I gripped him halfway up his two inch thick stalk. There was no question of my taking all of his thick thing into my mouth but I opened my jaw wide and slowly sucked his stiff organ into my mouth, inch by inch until I was stuffed. My hand pumped his shaft, as well as Cornelius, as I thrust my head back and forth on his knob, scraping my teeth on it as I went. His face screwed up as he rested his hands on his narrow hips and hopped lightly in his gym boots.

"Holy shit. Bitch can suck cock good!"

I relaxed my throat and boldly pushed down further until I gagged and pulled back almost to the tip. I spun back to Cornelius, my left hand never leaving Eddie's cock and rolled my wet tongue on his shiny crown. I rolled around and around with loud slobbering as he stroked my soft hair.

"You like what you see? My pretty face dripping with spit?" I asked them.

True enough, as I spoke my chin had an enormous drip hanging two inches in a thick viscous bead that finally broke and fell off and hit my tits. I became a little confused as I stood between them and Cornelius held me by my waist behind me.

"Hey, what?"

Instinctively my arms went up and behind me and held on tightly to his neck as Eddie bent in front on me and held me at the back of my thighs. I shrieked as he hoisted me up and lifted my loins up to the level of his face. I was held in a horizontal position, my arms at the back of Cornelius's head and my legs up over Eddie's shoulders, his hands under my butt. Only daylight was under me as the black hunk ate my pussy and his buddy rubbed my nipples. My right leg kicked up and down as I was licked and sucked and I screamed the house down.

"I need the both of you to fuck my hot pussy. Now!" I begged as I was gently let down to the floor once more.

As I got to my feet Cornelius puffed out his chest and jerked his stiff cock as I admired his dark torso. I ran my hands on the irresistible flesh, so hard and solid under my finger tips as Eddie unfastened my skirt and tugged it down to my ankles. I lifted my right shoe and stepped out, followed by my left, and then I bent at the waist and began to suck on the hard throbbing hose of Cornelius.

"Mmm!"

I moaned on the ebony cock in my mouth as Eddie's face came to rest between my upper thighs from behind me. I spread my legs to about three feet apart, the toes of my heels dug in the mat hard as he kissed up my legs, first the right and then the left. He took care not to let his mouth touch my pussy lips and my hips swayed in an attempt to draw him in.

"MMMMM!" I hummed as at last his tongue slid into my desperately dripping muff and lapped at my oozing moisture.

"How she taste, brother?"

"Sweet as home made apple pie."

My ass gyrated faster as my lust for attention to my cunt increased. Big hands parted my cheeks and he finally pressed his face against my horny cunt. His tongue rolled into my slit and I purred like a kitten on the cock of Cornelius. I hollowed my cheeks and he let out a low grunt as I sucked on his delicious man meat. My sucking and licking took me into a wild, unbridled lust that knew no bounds.

"Holy shit!" I gasped just when Eddie coaxed my erect clitoris from its hiding place and gave me the most throbbing delight in my loins he pulled back and left me hanging.

"NO," I protested and squirmed back in order to seek out his mouth once more.

But the loss of his mouth was delightfully replaced by his monster cock as I felt his helmet shaped head against my soft folds. I held onto Cornelius at his hips, his swaying cock slapping on my upper cheek as Eddie pushed his thigh in to widen my legs even more. I swore I heard him spit on his knob behind me and then in one fluid move he rocked my world and pushed on in. He grabbed both my arms by the elbows and held me in an iron grip as Cornelius pawed at my tits in front of me. I straightened up a tad as Eddie fucked me vigorously, slapping my bod occasionally with a wicked chuckle.

"Yow!" I screamed from the hard smacks.

Eddie pounded me with the strength and stamina of a bull and my body jiggled from the assault. My tits hung below me, nipples pointy and stiff. His cock then stayed embedded in my pussy as he held me under my body and he humped back and forth, taking me with him. The sublime friction made my cunt rub on his length and I could feel my orgasm build and build. His balls smacked on my rump and then I screamed the house down.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

In the midst of my heavenly climax the pair of them decided to switch and Cornelius came behind me and kissed me from hip to neck in a line up my spine as he gripped my slender waist tightly. As I gathered myself from my orgasm he reached my nape and he bit down on the succulent flesh of my neck and I jumped slightly. He pulled me roughly to him and inserted his cock in my pussy and thrust in at an upward angle which lifted me up on tiptoes. His body rocked against my backside as he drove his slimy cock up me with long and assured strokes.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12