Emma Watson's X Rated Charity Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma and Emily Blunt team up.
4.4k words
4.49
17.2k
24
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is so not a true story, it's just fiction.

xxx

I had been most pleased with my recent foray into voluntary charity work in crime hit South London and had found the experience most rewarding. The youth community project was a brainwave by the unpaid organisers who wanted to protect teenagers from entering gang life, so prevalent south of the Thames. They had hit on the idea of asking celebrities to help out as it might encourage those who might shun the idea as worthless. So now I had sent out several emails to other celebrities and acquaintances who I thought might be of the same mind and was delighted to receive a reply from Mary Poppins star Emily Blunt.

"Result." I thought.

I had met her a couple of times and Emily told me that she would love a break from her busy celebrity life and get down to some honest and rewarding charity work. I was pleased on two counts, one, that we would get to know each other better, and two, I liked the idea of having a foursome in the sack.

"A girl can but dream." I smiled to myself.

Fresh in my memory was a glorious three way fuck with two well hung nineteen year old black guys at their local boxing gym in South London. Eddie and Cornelius were strapping up and coming boxers who were fearful of being sucked into the cult of local gangs, the so called postcode gangs that were defensive of their various London boroughs. I had been tasked at that time with providing information and helpful programmes designed to keep them occupied until they could get gainful employment. They had successfully seduced me and being taken by two black men had fulfilled one of my most erotic fantasies. From what I could gather I heard that Emily had been a big flirt on the set of the Mary Poppins movie and liked nothing more than telling a few blue jokes to the crew.

"Sounds like a fun girl."

I invited her to my London apartment soon after and we had supper together. We talked endlessly about what we were going to do and our imaginations flew about. Emily came over as a dignified character but with a slight mischievous bent. She related a story of the time she was filming the movie 'Sicario' in Southern California and a young electrician from Jamaica has fucked her brains out. Emily explained how she recalled the event every so often and dreamed of repeating the event. She had a preference for a bit rough of rough after having settled down in recent years.

"Well, I certainly have a healthy sexual appetite myself. I absolutely love sex." I told her.

"I so agree. I love my husband but I really love to fantasise about having hard pounding sex with sweaty young studs."

Emily was a very attractive blue eyed brunette was taller than me with a slender figure, shapely back, luscious perky boobs and willowy pins. I knew the guys would take to her immediately.

"It's a date then."

We agreed that we would team up in some charity work soon and I knew the very job. A week passed and I tossed and turned in my sleep the night before as my dirty thoughts kept me awake. The organisation 'Urban Youth' had contacted me earlier and asked if I could find some young unemployed guys willing to decorate the vicarage of Saint John's Church in Tulse Hill. The vicar and his family were to be abroad on some church business during the time we had to get the interior done. I knew Cornelius and Eddie both had the capacity for hard work given the right motivation and so I called Eddie and he said he was interested only if it meant that I was involved. As he spoke I could hear him talking to someone with him about that fine piece of white ass on the line and that made me feel good. I agreed and told him where to go and cover everything in white sheets to prevent any damage from paint.

"And we're on."

It was a Wednesday and unseasonably warm for the time of the year when I arrived with Emily at the vicarage. In the path up to the front door we saw paint supplies strewn about and four gallon tins of white gloss, two on top of the others. I am definitely not the handy type but as I expected things to get grubby and paint splattered I wore an old pale blue tube top, no bra, and my tight daisy duke denim shorts, no panties. On my feet I had my new knitted lace up track shoes and little white ankle socks. Emily was also dressed down yet still managed to look gorgeous. I was horny after a month without sex and was feeling like getting laid. Nothing new for me really, I ALWAYS feel like getting laid.

"Hey guys, how is everything?"

It had been a while since the last time and I have to admit my mind was already wandering. Emily and I waltzed into a chaotic looking living room and saw three bare chested black teenagers already sweaty and hot. The scent of virile testosterone charged young bodies and the smell of fresh paint was an unexpected turn for me. Cornelius, the older of the group nodded hello, his eyes totally fixed on the sight of Emily in a pair of lightweight linen trousers and one of her husband's white shirts that looked three sizes to big for her. I felt a slight pang of jealousy as he wiped his shaven head with a cloth and mentally undressed her. His broad chest was covered in tattoos as he stood in just blue jeans and track shoes.

"This is Emily Blunt. She is part of the programme and has volunteered to help out today." Eddie approached, his huge biceps rippling and his impressive six pack prominent above the waistband of impossibly tight denims. I noted Emily was unable to tear her eyes from the imprint of his eight inch hose that ran down his left thigh.

"What's up Emily?" He said politely.

He thrust out a big paw of a fist and took her tiny hand and shook it gently.

"Who's this?" I pointed to the new guy I had not met before.

Also black, he had a gallon of paint in each hand as he smiled hello. Clad in baggy trousers and without a shirt he appeared to be on the skinny side compared to the more bulky boxers, but still clearly had a muscular frame. His dark hair was spiky and both Emily and I could not fail to notice he had an astonishing ass. Even through the baggy trousers the shape of his perfect round bubble butt could be made out.

"This is Wilko. He's my cousin. Say hi, Wilko." Said Cornelius.

"Hi, Wilko." He said laughing and I felt a giggly fit come over me as his big brown puppy eyes bored into mine.

"Funny guy ain't he?"

"So, how have you guys been? Staying out of trouble?"

We chatted for a bit as we caught up since we last met. Emily had eyes only for Cornelius and paid rapt attention to his every word. She caught my eye once or twice and I could read her mind. As she had similar thoughts to myself of jumping his bones it wasn't all that difficult.

"So, I thought we would split up into two groups. I'll stay downstairs with Wilko and Emily and you guys can do the bedrooms."

"Cool." Said Cornelius as he and Eddie took her by the hand and led her off like a sacrificial lamb.

She looked back at me and shrugged her shoulders as if in surrender. As they strolled off I watched her firm butt roll in her flattering slim fit trousers with the cropped leg. I turned to Wilko and he gave me his beaming smile.

"Well, shall we get down to it?" I asked in all innocence.

x

After a good half an hour of painting the walls happily I could feel the eyes of Wilko burning into the back of my head. He was close to where I was, on his knees and painting around an electrical socket at the bottom of the wall. I faced him as he looked up and rubbed his chin.

"Something on your mind?" "You're slapping paint all over, it looks sloppy."

He stood beside me and took my hand with the paintbrush and held my arm up against the wall and together we painted up and down in a smooth motion. Already it looked more professional and I felt I had wasted time doing it my way. His hot body pressed into mine with some applied pressure and his bare chest made contact with the small of my back.

"See, just long but firm strokes, all the way up. And then down again."

The way he spoke got me in the mood and I closed my eyes as his groin pushed into me with some urgency. I welcomed the gesture with an equal thrust back. His hand tightened around mine as his left arm curled around my waist and he pulled my lightweight frame into him.

"All the way up, and all the way down." I intoned under my breath. "Nice...oh my! Long and firm strokes, up and down. Up and...gosh! And...down."

"Emma." He whispered into my left ear as his full lips nibbled the nape of my neck.

He pulled the collar of my tube top over my left shoulder and began to kiss my bared flesh with tiny butterfly smacks of the lips. I felt my legs turn to jelly as my right hand dropped and his free hand wormed its way down the front of my denim shorts. With my left hand I decided to help out and tugged the front zip of my shorts down so he could slide his hand to my trim pussy.

"Wilko." I whispered.

The young man guided the fingers of his right hand along my left inner thigh, crossing my abdomen to get there. As soon as he touched me there I gasped and closed my eyes. I backed into him hard and he took the hint and went lower and he put his middle digit in my dewy cunt!

"Oh, that's nice." I sighed as he nipped at my left earlobe with hard teeth and his thumb brushed my clitoris.

His hot breath and light flicks drove me crazy and my resolve vanished completely when he worked my shorts down my thighs and pulled them all the way down to my shoes. I kicked them off and tugged down my tube top and turned to face my new admirer. Naked save for socks and shoes I felt exhilarated and nervous with my pussy fully displayed for him to view. I positioned my feet apart and let Wilko put his hand to my cunt again. I kissed him as I went on tiptoe and moaned into his mouth.

"Mmmm!"

The young stud had me grinding my cunt on his hand and I gasped at the welcome invasion of his firm touch. I moaned like I was a bitch in heat as I was kissed, fingered, and teased like there was no tomorrow. I held onto his wrist and moved with him as he slid one fat finger in and out of my wet pussy.

"I want to fuck this tight, white cunt. Real bad," he moaned his words into my mouth as he nibbled on my lower lip.

"Oh yeah? How bad?" I whimpered in reply.

"About as bad as you want my big black cock I reckon."

He had me there and he didn't speak any more as he unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the dusty floor. His painfully looking tight briefs, in total contrast to his airy trousers, were quite plainly overstuffed with his package. I reached in, my eyes never leaving his doe like gaze, and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It had to be close on nine inches, circumcised, and as black as night.

"Now THAT is a cock!" I said in sheer admiration.

I didn't waste anytime and began to give him a hand job. First I felt a bit hesitant but as I felt his huge hose stiffen in my tiny fist I began to stroke his shaft slowly. My fingers wrapped around the thick length and the tips of my fingers and thumb just about met. As he pulsed and throbbed in my hand I looked at his face to see his reaction. He appeared to be almost transfixed as he watched wide eyed.

"Am I doing it the right way?" I asked.

"Is there a wrong way?"

Silly question really I thought as I jerked him off faster, my wrist screwing and twisting. A little pre-cum emerged and Wilko put his hand on mine to stop me. All the furniture had been moved to the middle of the room and Wilko went and sat on an armchair that was covered by a white sheet and held his impossibly huge organ up to the ceiling. I walked over to him and bent at the knees and put my right hand around his steel hard shaft at the halfway mark. Then I swallowed hard and put my lips around the purple hued glans. I sucked in my cheeks for two seconds and then let him out with an audible pop.

"Fuck, girl! It ain't gonna suck itself."

I grinned at him as I gently rolled his two black plums in my hands and dropped my head to his giant hose again. I gripped his thighs as I pressed my tongue hard against the underside of his smooth, chocolate coloured shaft and could clearly feel the big throbbing vein that ran the whole length if it. My fingers came around the base as I worked my mouth over the swollen glans and sucked on two inches of hot meat. I dribbled saliva uncontrollably as I marvelled at the thick girth that prevented me taking any more in my small mouth.

"Shit! Let's fuck some."

Wilko picked me up as if I weighed nothing and pushed my back against the wall. I gladly wrapped my slim legs around his waist as he shoved his cock straight up my damp cunt.

"Shit!"

Horny as hell the young black teenager just went at it and slammed me against the wall as I held my arms about his neck and hung on for dear life. Suspended in mid air as I was, the sensation of being stuffed by a big pulsating cock was too erotic for words. I dug my nails into his dark flesh as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. He shifted his feet for a better purchase and gripped me by my ass as he rammed his big tool in and out. My feet flapped up and down in the air and my body was raised up and down as I was impaled on his flagpole of a cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" I implored him.

There was no way he was going to ease all of his prick inside my tight pussy and I felt so sorry for the boy as he struggled to pound my cunt. I had not been so stretched despite having had a few big cocks in my time and the sublime feel of his throbbing knob inside me had me gushing juices. The wall behind my back shook and created dust in the air as he turned me into a screaming wreck.

"So big. So big!' I shrieked.

My hands found his tight, round bubble butt and I squeezed it hard as he continued to pump his huge cock inside my steaming hole. His entire body dripped in sweat and his ebony skin glistened in the sunshine that streamed through the open window of the vicarage. Then he gave me a few more hard thrusts for luck and then let me down gently to the floor.

"Over here babe."

He sat back in the same chair as before as I tried to stand up straight on wobbly legs. My inner thighs were wet with our combined perspiration and my pubic region was matted and damp. I tottered over to him and sat on his upper thighs and felt his muscles under my slender pins. I looked him in the eye as I slowly eased the head of his knob inside my entrance. I involuntarily shivered with joy as I eased my lower body down on his massive tool.

"You just a little thing, ain't you."

It was true about my slight frame and my apparent perception of being the typical English rose, but deep down I shared Emily Blunt's view that you can't beat a sweaty hunk of man and his big cock. I glanced to my left and I realised there was a skinny full length mirror where our reflection could be seen. As I began to move my pussy up and down on his rigid prick I looked at myself and was turned on even more by the erotic sight of my bared frame bouncing on a tall black guy. My light brown hair framed my elfin face with the groomed brows and lips. I was also pleasantly pleased that my nicely shaped bottom looked very cute as I rose and fell.

"Faster babe."

I inhaled deeply when Wilko grabbed me by my hips and bumped me up and down as if I weighed a feather. My hands wandered all over his stomach and hard biceps as he literally fucked himself with me as his sex toy. I looked down as my bottom slapped loudly against his lap and was captivated by my pale complexion on his much darker flesh. I continued to grind my pelvis to and fro but I found myself slowing up as my quim became seriously sloppy on his cock. I had to stop for brief seconds when the tightness inside me became too intense.

"There is just so much of you!" I declared in amazement. The muscles in my thighs and calves began to scream with the effort and I paused to kick my shoes off. As I sat still with Wilko half embedded inside me he reached between us and started to thumb my clit rapidly from side to side. The sensation of his prick inside my cunt intensified as he pressed his thumb deeper into my clit hood. I snapped my head back and gyrated my hips as he brought me to a tremendous orgasm that rushed through my loins like an express train. My emotions overwhelmed me as my climax coursed through my sexually charged body and I froze in sheer bliss. As my orgasm slowly subsided we disengaged and I fell onto my side. It was only then that we heard raised voices from upstairs and saw the ceiling shaking.

"Let's see how the others are doing." I suggested with a curious mind.

Wilko and I walked hand in hand as we climbed the stairs together. Me in just my tiny white socks, and he with semi hard dick swinging in front of him, and his gorgeous round and muscular butt behind him. When we got closer to the bedroom we heard loud female moans coming from inside. As I peeked in, the sight of Emily getting fucked greeted my eyes.

"It's good to see you guys getting along." I quipped.

I chuckled as I saw Cornelius between Emily's splayed legs banging the shit out of her with his tight butt clenched and delightfully dimpled. His black mamba was all but vanished up her cunt and all I could make out was his big ball bag under his ass crack nestled in her nether regions. The sound of his groin slapping on her and the creak of the bed thrilled me as I watched him pound away.

"Hey, Wilko, fancy some Mary Poppins pussy?"

"Wouldn't say no to that."

Cornelius withdrew from a panting Emily and she finally looked at me with heaving breasts. She was on her back, naked as the day she was born, legs out and pussy sodden as she gave me a thumbs up. Wilko settled between her open thighs and she shifted her hips as another huge black cock pushed up inside her.

"Oh, fuck! You feel so good!"

Emily cried out and started to buck against Eddie's hips as he immediately quickened his strokes. Her moans gave way to screams as her soft pussy was drilled with big black cock. I saw her tits bounce as she was rhythmically fucked. As he pawed her boobs I was enthralled at seeing her snow white skin fondled by the young mans darker hands.

"You busy over there? Or do you wanna join in?"

Both Cornelius and Wilko sat on the opposite sofa and I padded over in my ankle socks and squeezed in beside the two hulking young men. They each took one of my boobs and both sucked on my erect nipples at the same time. Their combined licking, sucking and just plain biting sent waves of desire through me as I stroked each of them on their broad shoulders.

"Mmm, nice guys. You treat me so well." I hummed as I rubbed their solid upper bodies.

"Yeah, well you know we got an ulterior motive, right?"

With that Cornelius began to cup my fluffy haired pussy and I sucked in air desperately as the warm contact with my already dropping cunt made me so wet. With gradual degrees I was flattened back on the sofa and as Wilko and I locked mouths, Cornelius flipped my legs back to where my ears were and plopped his belly on top of mine. Before I knew where I was his big black log sank into my soft pussy and his powerful legs widened my own.

"Mmm, I'mmm commmm nbbmmm!"

I mumbled gibberish as the guys made love to me, Wilko kissing my lips off and Cornelius fucking the shit out of me. I had the perfect side view of Emily, who was now on all fours as Eddie got behind her. Her lean legs and cute ass were an incredible sight as she glanced up at me before dropping her head when Eddie took her by the hips and slowly pushed his erect cock inside her. I could pretty much guess at how she felt as Eddie fucked her with deliberate and long plunges that saw the black hunk pull his knob out most of the way before slamming it back in.

"How you liking this big cock in your white pussy, hmm?"

123z
123z
822 Followers
12