Emmah and The Ankle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emm, that was awesome. Thank you."

"No problem, auntie," he teased. I made a face.

"I'm not even that much older than you! Well maybe I am."

"Nah, I'm just playing. Plus, you're so short, you look my age anyway." I smiled and he seemed more relaxed now. He started crawling back toward the side of the bed when I stopped him.

"Is it my turn now?"

"Uh.... ummm... uh, what?" This was too fun. He was flustered!

"To massage you." Before he even had a chance to react I got on my knees carefully mirroring him. He was head and shoulders taller than me, but I was older, and in control. I reached slowly and mindfully to the front of his boxers, searching to find the length of his hard cock. The tiniest little wet spot met my fingers at the tip. He groaned and stood perfectly still at first.

"Sophie, what are you doing?" It was a near whisper. He grabbed my hands softly, not quite pushing them away. Still stroking, I looked up at him, eyes wide.

"I thought I told you to call me Sophia?" I whispered it as innocently seductive as I could manage. Something in him must have snapped right then because he grabbed my hand from his crotch and interlaced fingers with me. He took my other hand in his too and pushed me back on the bed, crushing his lips against mine, not paying a bit of attention to my foot. Not that I even cared at this point. A flood of thoughts coursed through my head. What was I doing? Why did this feel so good? How could a guy that looked like him, like a punk rocker like me? He's my nephew!

But I wanted him too. His tongue seached for mine and found it willingly. I moaned softly while he kissed me sending him into a frenzy. He scooped me up as if I weighed nothing (and I do!) and switched so he was sitting and I was straddling him. His erection pressed against my hot, waiting pussy and I moaned. We parted lips for just a second.

"Okay," he breathed,"Sophia then. You want me? Do you want this?" His eyes were still wide with disbelief, his hands holding my arms cradled around his neck. I kissed him again, softer this time.

"Mmm, yes, I want you. But, I shouldn't." I kissed him again slowly starting to grind against his ever hardening cock. "I'm your aunt."

"That doesn't count. You are not my aunt." He kissed me and lifted my shirt over my head revealing my over sized breasts. They were something to see. My tits were perky despite their size and was so turned on that my nipples seemed to be reaching for him. Seeing them made his eyes roll just a little. Inadvertently he lowered his face to them. "Oh man, I dont give a fuck if you are my aunt, by marriage doesn't count." He grabbed my tits while I teased his cock and took my nipple in his mouth. The sensation of his teeth pressing on my nipple while his tongue flicked it was so insane, I almost went over the edge. I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible though.

I moaned louder now realizing we were alone and free to do what we wanted, and threw my head back. He pulled me forward to kiss me and talk to me.

"Why? Why is this, happening?" his words came in short spurts between kisses, his breath short.

"I, I dont, I don't know. It just, feels, goooooood, feels right mmmm." He kissed me again and then pressed his nose against mine to look at me.

"Take off your bottoms," was all he said.

"You take them off." He shot me a look and pushed me back, my legs still around his waist. He was so forceful and that's something no girl can resist from a younger guy. Pushing my legs up he slid my pajama bottoms down my legs in one quick motion smelling the aroma of how hot I was. He went to the side of the bed, pulled off his boxers and was back in positon before I had time to care. Emm slowly grabbed my hips and pushed me closer to him, massaging my legs as he pulled them around him. My soaking pussy was just inches from this throbbing member. I wanted this. I wanted him to fuck me. He lifted his cock and I thought 'Here it is.' But he was teasing me again... He put the head of his dick right at my swollen opening to wet the tip and then started running slow circles across my all too sensitive clit.

Emm.... unnnn.... Oh my god... Emm, you can't. I can't, I can't take it." Somewhere in this equation there was a shift of power. He was in control now and I wanted nothing more than to beg him to fuck me. But a devious smile crossed his face. He closed my legs and stood up.

"What are you--"

"Lay on your back."

"But I wanted you to--" he got really close to my face. I could smell his sexy scent and breath on my face, making me dizzy.

"Lie on your back." I couldn't take this anymore so I lied back. He started crawling back into the bed parting my legs, only this time, his body wasn't between mine, his face was.

"Oh God Emm, please don't. I can't take the teasing. I need your dick." His eyes rolled at me saying that.

"You'll get it. I'm going to make you cum more than once." My breath stopped short.

"Oh God, Oh my God." I was helpless and so on the edge that all I could do was lay back and let him do whatever he wanted. He breathed in my scent and breathed warm air out, sending tingles up and down my spine. My nipples hardened again as I got goosebumps and then I felt the single most delicious thing I had felt in my life (up to this point of course). His tongue was strumming my clit like there was no tomorrow.

He started slow, kissing and gently nibbling, but then it turned to sucking and strumming. I couldn't hold on and when I though it couldn't take it anymore, he pressed 2 fingers inside of me and started making little motions, the one you make when you tell someone to 'come here' ironically. I was on fire. This 19 year old kid, my nephew, was about to make me cum. I rocked against his head and held it closer to me.

"Ahhhhhh..... I'mmmmm cuuuuummmmmmminnnnnnnngggggg! mmmmmmnnnnnnmmmmmmm." He continued licking until I finally stopped thrashing against him. Looking up at me, and his lips curved into a smile, only lit by the lightning. I've never in my life had an orgasm like that, and sure as hell never had the stamina to want more. But his throbbing erection and molten eyes were calling. I needed to regain control.

"Sit back."

"Excuse me?"

"Sit back. Now please. I would like to fuck you." I think my bluntless stunned him. He slowly sat back against the headboard, his 8 inch cock at full attention. His swollen head was dribbling precum and I new he wanted it as much as I did. I needed it inside me and soon, but not until I indulged myself in this little game. I straddled him once again, taking his dick in my hand and gently stroking it between us. He groaned softly and I knew he was mine.

"Now, Emmah baby, there are 2 ways I can do this." I pushed myself up on his body as if I was about to lower myself on his dick, but didn't. I made sure to press my tits against his chest and kiss his wet lips. "I can take you like this, sitting in front of you, riding your hard cock," I demonstrated, just baaaarely letting the head of his dick touch my wet hole. He twitched and moaned in response. "Orrrrrrr...." and this is where it got good... I turned my back to him, grabbed ahold his dick once more and put myself it reverse cowgirl position. I was now talking over my shoulder. "I can do you like this." I rubbed my puss along his shaft, teasing him like he had teased me. I turned playfully to look at him, his eyes were glazed focusing on my ass pushing closer and farther away from him. I didn't need answer. That wanton look said it all. But before I could put it in though, he decided that he was taking control. He pushed my head down, pulling my hair, something that turned me on so much I couldn't even describe it. He grabbed my hips and positioned his cock at my opening. I moaned in anticipation, but he was too turned on to even wait. In one fell swoop, he thrust his entire length into me, making me let out a loud "uhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn." He had one hand on my back and one hand on my hips as he thrust forward slowly at first, then a little faster.

I could feel the entire length of his thick cock stretching my little hole, making me suffer and scream with every delicious push. THIS was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. My loud moans were muffled by the pillow, something he was not having. He took both arms and grabbed me by my hips pulling me upward. My head tilted back resting on his right shoulder and my right arm moved around his head and mine while my left hand went straight to my clit stroking deeply, a very sexy, very naughty position. He could see all of me.

"I want to hear my Aunt Sophia moan. I want to hear those screams. Moan for me." He was all the way in now, lost in pleasure, my hot warmth making his dick slick, covering it with my wetness.

"MMMM, ohhhh, oh shit Emmah, harder please, don't stop." My voice was breathy and low. I couldn't hold on for much longer. And neither could he. There was no way he was lasting this long. He pushed me down onto his cock again and again until a low chuckled escaped his lips. He was up to something bad, I knew it. His hands, that had been squeezing my taut breasts, moved back to my hips, gripping them firmly. I had no control anymore. I couldnt have moved if I wanted to. Then he leaned me forward slightly and started bouncing me forward on his dick. This made his cock reach my gspot in an unusual way. I started moaning louder and louder as his bouncing got harder and faster. I couldn't even moan anymore, it felt so good.

"I'm fucking going to cum." His voice was full of passion, almost violent. "I'm cumming in you." I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement. All I could do was nod my head yes. I was about to cum too.

"Emmah, I'm cumming too. Harder! mmmm Just like that..." All of a sudden he bucked forward bouncing me furiously on his cock and let out an almost pained grunt. I could feel the hot cum coating my insides, making us slick. The realization pushed me over the edge in the most acute, mind bending orgasm I had ever had. "SHIIIIIIITTTT EMMMAH!!" I leaned forward, taking in all of him that I could. My pussy pulsed and clamped around his throbbing cock. He was still fucking me furiously as his orgasm subsided. I finally collapsed forward onto the bed, just seconds later, Emmah pulling me in front of him for a kiss. I couldn't deny him that.We fell into the bed, him spooining me, both of us utterly spent.

"Sophie, Sophia, that was, I mean I can't even begin to tell you--"

"It was fucking amazing I know. I've never had anything like that." He turned me towards him, kissed me again, down to my breasts, taking in one sensitive little nipple. I sighed in pleasure. He kissed me one more time before we both fell asleep spooning again

I woke up to goosebumps on my arm as he softly kissed my neck. It took me just a second to remember where I was, and exacly how amazing the night before was, I tried to react to his touch but my muscles were sore and my ankle ached. I must have jammed it or something.

"Good morning doll." His voice was such caramelly baritone. It turned my insides into mush.

"Good morning baby." I leaned farther into him, letting my ass nuzzle against his crotch. he put his leg in between mine in response. "What time is it? Gabriella gets here at 10."

"It's only 7:30. We have a few hours." There was purpose in his voice and I smiled. I unwillingly pryed myself from the bed and he sort of whined in complaint.

"Give me a minute. I just want to brush my teeth." I limped to the bathroom quickly and cleaned myself up. I brushed my hair so it looked more decent and used the restroom. I smelled of the night before so I cleaned myself up quickly and used a flowery smelling spray to finish it off. Brushing my teeth quickly I hopped, well wobbled. right back into bed. He noticed my slow descent.

"Are you okay?"

"Um... yes. actually. Better than okay but I am a little sore."

"Do you want to get some breakfast, or dessert?" I looked him straight in the eye. His playful tone turned me on so much. I was still semi in shock from what had happened to me. I had never let anyone have me that way, let alone so quickly.

"I want some graham crackers and coffee, then dessert okay?" I needed strength!

"Haha okay let's go." I started to get up from the bed, but noticing my ankle wasn't in good shape, he swooped me up and carried me to the couch. He took my head in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"You said you wanted someone to carry you around all day right?

"HA! yes I did say that but I'm not letting you do it sir. Not by any means." I propped myself up on my elbows, only wearing the comforter and he gave me the once over. He knew what was under there, or even better, what wasn't.

"Let me go make that coffee fast." I shuddered.

It was impossible to want someone this much. We sat on the sofa together eating the graham crackers and sipped very strong expresso, something I desperately needed.

"Hey, Emm, can I ask you something?"

"Uh, sure!"

"Yesterday, morning when you got here and your mom wanted to talk to you, why didn't you open the door? I know it's random but did you fall asleep?" For the first time since we met he looked at me embarrassed, horrified even

"Do you really want to know? because I'll tell you the truth."

"Of course I want to know! Tell me." he smiled sheepishly.

"I, uh, I could, um, hear you, in the shower?" My face had to be beat red. Now I wa horrified.

"Hear me?"

"Yea, hear you. 'oooooo mmm yesssssss'." He mimicked me. "That remember? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been listening but these walls are paper thin and I hear everything!" I had no idea what to say. I was so embarrassed. But wait.

"Okay, but then you were listening? I was out of the room for more than 10 minutes when I knocked on your door." He gave me a look and I got the implication. "Ohhh, OHH, wow. I'm flattered."

"To be blunt, I couldn't help jacking off to that. Your moans are so, pretty. Last night even--" I cut him short and pulled closer to him.

"You were masturbating to me?" That turned me on and I started rubbing the inside of his shorts again. He was already almost hard.

"Yes, I was. You're so sexy and I didn't think you would ever be interested in someone so young as me." His breathing got more shallow as I started stroking.

"You have no idea how delicious you are. I want you now. If I would have known that, I would have walked in on you. I wanted you from the second you walked in that door." He took his left hand and put it in my hair, pulling me to his face and kissing me softly but urgently, like he needed it.

"Do you want to go back to the bedroom auntie?"

"Mmmm, no. Right here." Effortlessly he took off his boxers once more and pulled the comforter off me, revealing my naked body in the dawning daylight. He sat back positoning me on top of him. Our kissing got more intense, his hands pulling and rubbng my breasts. I was so heated around him.

"Ride me." was all he said and all he had too. I grabbed ahold of his throbbing cock, swirling the bead of precum gathering at the tip in circles. He groaned in pleasure and he didn't want to wait. Using only his arms he lifted me just enough to where I was right above his dick, and then lowered me quickly onto it. The warm flesh filling me between my legs made me gasp and then moan. He didn't have to guide this time. I put my hand on the back of the leather couch and started riding his cock, taking in every inch.

"This is what I wanted when we woke up." he practically grunted.

"Well, shit you're getting it now." My pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each thrust. He kissed me and bit my bottom lip. Being up against him gave my clit prime position to be rubbed. I could litterally press it against his pubic bone making this so much more carnal. His hand lowered from my hips to my ass squeezing tightly. He started moving faster, finding rhythm now that I was all warm and wet.

"You smell so good."

"It's, it's this spray." I huffed out. It felt so good to fuck him.

"No, baby, YOU. Your smell is so sexy, like sweet and musky." I blushed.

"Oh, thank you. It's all your fault. Mmm do that. That feels good." He leaned me back so his dick could press against my g-spot, giving me a yummy melting sensation. Then he pulled me forward and stopped moving me. I looked at him in frustration. I was too tired to play the game.

"I want to be on top if you don't mind" Oh good no games. I smiled, did as was instructed and laid down on the wide couch, letting him spread my legs, but instead of locking my legs around him, he put them over his shoulders and stayed standing. Oh shit.

"I want to make you scream. I'm letting you know, I'm going to go this hard."

"Okay okay baby do it." I was gasping for breath. I needed this. His dick slammed into my pussy drawing out a scream so filled with ecstacy, I didn't even know it existed. He was in so deep and the fact that my legs were basically closed made the fit tighter, more painful, more utterly sinful.

"MMMM unnnnnn." his groans were so sexy. Like he couldn't control making the sounds. We were fucking. Not making love, not having sex, FUCKING and he was doing it so good and so hard I had no idea how much longer I could hold on. I could feel a new wave of juices coming out of my pussy and I knew it wouldn't be too long for either of us. I was too wet and he was going too hard. His eyes were on my bouncing tits, moving up and down with each thrust.

"Emmah, oh my god, Emmah, so, good. i can't take it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. oh shit." My moans were quieter, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding in and out. He nodded his head in agreement because he too was about to cum. Emmah started pounding me furiously, holding my knees closed with both hands, and then let out a manly roar.

"Uggggg oh shiiiiiit!"

I was about to cum too.I clawed at his chest.

"Mmmm, Emm, just like that SHIT I'm CUUUMMMMMIIING!!!! unnnnnnnnnn!!!" I starteeed thrashing against him, my pussy closing around his shaft, feeling him filling me with his warm lubricant. I lost all control and surrendered myself to this man, yes man, who had left me wet, cumming and spent. He didn't stop thrusting in me until I had finally subsided. Our juices left a wet spot on the couch, a spot I wouldn't be so mean to make Gabriella clean up. My breathing finally slowed and he collapsed on top of me, crushing his lips to mine. We had cum in unison and it was amazing. I decided to tease him on last time and leaned forward on him. I gently licked the last of his cum and mine of the head of his dick. He sighed, stroked my hair and then lifted me back up to kiss him.

"You are so good. Sooo good."

"Thank you. I love that cock." I innocently wiped the side of my mouth.

He positioned himself on top of me, staying in between my legs just slowly moving up and down, not trying to get hard again, just like the cool down after an amazing work out. He kissed me neck and I smiled.

To think, we still had 13 days left.....

12