Emmaline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless as I sipped my wine and watched her body sway to the beat. She wanted me to watch her and I wanted to comply with her wishes. She put her glass down, closed her eyes and began to swing her hips to the music; moving with feline precision. I felt blood rushing to my groin.

"I love to dance," she said in a sexy whisper, as she put her hands above her head and turned to shake her sweet little ass my way. I watched her pert butt sway under her flimsy dress, her hips humping seductively to the throbbing pulse of the music. She looked over her shoulder at me as she danced, knowing she was seducing me with her wily charms. I was helpless as I watched and grew. She glanced down at my slacks to see if there was any visible sign of my growing need.

"Do you like to dance, Jack?"

She turned around again and moved closer as I leaned against the edge of the kitchen counter. She ran her hands over her body as she danced, stroking and squeezing her breasts, moving her hands between her legs and pressing the thin fabric of the dress into her loins. She pouted her lips, then gently sucked on the tip of her middle finger.

"I do." It came out as a croak, as I stared in a stunned stare of arousal.

Again she turned and moved still closer; now only inches away. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I waited for her to touch me; trying to show patience and egg her on. Finally she moved as close as she could without being in full contact, leaned forward and moved her ass against the growing bulge in my trousers. She slid her ass up and down, giving me a standing lap dance as I knew the soft flesh of her ass could feel my gathering erection.

She stood up straight, leaned back against me and ground her ass onto my dick. As she put her hands up and caressed my face, I finally reached around and placed my hands on her stomach, feeling her body move and grind to the music.

"Do you like the way I dance, Professor Jack?"

"Isn't it evident, Emma?" She smiled knowingly.

"Did you ever think of me dancing for you like this when I was sitting in class?"

"Just every day." She smiled again.

"What else did you think about me?" she cooed. I slid my hands over her youthful body; so luscious and ripe. My cock was ready to rip through my pants as I fondled her through her silk dress.

"I thought about all sorts of dirty and nasty things, Emma."

"Ohhhh. Naughty professor. Like what, Jack?"

"I wondered what your body looked like. I wondered what it would be like to touch your skin, your breasts, your legs. What it would be like to slowly lick and suck your clit and taste your juices. I wondered what it would be like to have my cock deep in your mouth, stretching your lips, gagging you."

This got her and she gasped. She began to move in a faster tempo, doubletime to the music.

"I wondered what you look like when you have an orgasm," I continued.

Emma loved hearing this and moaned as she pressed her ass harder against my groin.

"Mmmmmm. I hope you find out, baby."

"I wondered what it would be like to drive my cock into you, so deep, and fuck the living daylights out of you."

"Oh Jack," she said as she increased the pace of her lap dance. "Would you fuck me hard? That's the way I like it, you know. Hard, fast and deep."

I reached up to her shoulders and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. I pushed it down, exposing, for the first time, her glorious breasts. They were full and soft, pliant in my grip, and her nipples were a little larger than silver dollars; stiffened with excitement.

"Oh Christ. You're gorgeous, Emma," I stated, as I caressed and massaged the ripeness of her succulent bosom.

"You like my tits, Jack? I loved the way you looked at me in class. I knew you wanted to see me naked. I knew you wanted me; that you wanted to fuck me. Didn't you Jack?"

"Yes, Emma. I did. Oh baby, your breasts are glorious. Unreal."

"Oh they're very real, Jack. Very natural. And very soft and sensitive. Be gentle."

I put my hands underneath and lifted them up; feeling their fleshiness and natural softness. They lay so delicately in my hands as I gently twisted the tips of her nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Emma continued to press her ass into me, grinding to the beat of the music. It looked like dinner was going to be a late one.

"I loved the way you looked at me in class, Jack. Like you were undressing me with your eyes. I wanted you to want me."

"Oh, no problem there, Em. I wanted you from the first day you walked into class," I stated truthfully. She smiled.

"I know. I saw you checking out my ass that first day," Emma giggled. "And I used to fantasize about you too, Jack."

"And what did you think about, Emma?"

"Oh I wondered what it would be like to suck on your big dick. What it would feel like for my English professor to drop a big load in my mouth. I wondered what you'd taste like."

She reached behind and squeezed my cock.

"I wanted to come to the front of the classroom full of kids, drop down on my knees, and pull your cock out of your pants. I wanted to suck you off in front of everyone."

She continued to stroke my cock, as I licked her ears and neck, caressing her impossibly soft breasts and kneading their fullness.

"Oh, God. It feels so big," she exclaimed as her fondling brought me to full attention.

This girl was getting to me big time. I let go of her breasts and my hands wandered down over her taut tummy and glided down between her legs. I pressed the thin silk material into her groin and could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her pussy. I cupped the bulge of her mons and pulled her hard against my cock.

"Oh, God, Jack. I need you so bad, baby."

I pulled the hem of her dress up and slid my hand down over the silken skin of her tummy, under the elastic of her tiny thong, and my middle finger snuggled into the soaking wet folds of her cunt. She gasped as I twiddled my fingers and inserted my middle digit into her wet hole. I reached my left hand behind, slid under the elastic of her thong, and brought my left hand up under her butt cheeks to nestle into the slick furls of her sopping wet pussy. I inserted two fingers into her cunt from behind, and rubbed her clit with my right hand; finding a synchronous rhythm that caused her to stop all movement and just enjoy the moment and the movement of my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, Jack. That feels so good, baby."

She was definitely a finger girl and I would put my many techniques to good use in the ensuing hours. But my desire to taste her was overwhelming, and I whispered into her ear that I needed to eat her pussy; to drown my face in her juices. She wasn't too far from the brink as I extracted my fingers and pushed her forward so she was leaning on the counter edge. I dropped down to my knees, pulled her thong down over her long lean legs and looked up at the incredible view from behind.

Her pussy was gaping: her inner labia engorged and slick with lubrication, pouting for penetration. Her slender thighs were so impossibly smooth and the inside of her upper thighs glistened with the overflow of her excitement. I pushed my face up along the upper expanses of her legs and came at her pussy from behind. My first lick was on the puckered star of her tight little anus. She groaned as I poked and prodded with my tongue, then continued my journey along her perineum and slid my long tongue deep into her gaping wet slit.

She let out an audible groan and I worked my tongue in large circles around her labia majora, tightening my orbit to madly lick her minora, but avoiding her clit. She leaned forward and I tilted my head back and extended my tongue all the way to twiddle her clitoral shaft. I felt her buck and grind her pussy down to meet my tongue. I continued to tease, but the circuit of my tongue tightened closer and closer, until the very tip licked her clit. She yelled my name and pushed her cunt into my face, begging me to lick her clit.

I could not refuse the desperate pleas of a young lady in distress. I zeroed in and began to tongue and suck her clit with a vengeance. And while she was responding beautifully, it was a hard angle to maintain. I pulled away, turned her around, picked her up and lay her sweet butt on the counter. She lay back, pulled her dress up and opened her legs wide. The view of her open gash; wet, pink and succulent; waiting for my mouth, and eventually my cock, was an absolute vision of beauty.

I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her gorgeous cunt to my open mouth. She placed her hands on my head and pulled me into her; needing my mouth and tongue to bring her to climax. I slid three fingers into her soaked slick pussy; curling them up and forward to wiggle on her G spot in sync to my tongue. My mouth bore down on her clit. She didn't need gently licks now; she needed her clit sucked and I could tell that she wanted it hard. I didn't disappoint.

And as I licked and sucked and fingered, she pulled my head into her groin and ground her flesh into my face. She threw her legs over my shoulders and opened herself completely to me. Her aroma was overwhelming; the saucy succulent scent of her sex was the ultimate aphrodisiac. Her taste was sweet and tangy. I sucked up her juices, but even that wasn't enough to keep her moistness from dripping all over her cunt and thighs.

I finally got into a tight fast rhythm and could feel her hips bucking to my mouth. We'd found a groove -- the pocket -- and I didn't let up. I knew if I continued just this way, she would cum. And she did. It started with a deep growl, a hard bucking thrust, and then silence: as her body spasmed and convulsed on my fingers and tongue. I let my tongue continue its rapid-fire wiggle, until I felt her orgasm beginning to ebb. I slowed down, let her ass settle back onto the counter, and gradually pulled my tongue away from her clit.

"Oh my God, Jack! Holy shit!"

She could barely talk. I leaned back to look at the open gash of her juicy cunt. Her clit was fully engorged, pink and open like a spring flower - such a gorgeous site.

"You have one beautiful pussy, Emma. Along with the rest of you."

"I was hoping you'd have me for dessert. I wasn't expecting to be the appetizer," she joked.

"That was a full course meal, baby. You taste great. I could spend days down there."

"Well we'll just have to see what we can arrange," she jested.

She swung her legs down off the counter and hopped down, her dress gathered around her waist; her fuck me heels still on. She slipped the dress off, kicked it to the side and came at me with a purpose. She was naked, but for her strappy heels. I stared with impunity at this smooth youthful beauty.

"You're not the only one that gets to eat around here, you know."

She began to unbutton my shirt, moving with a sense of determination and purpose. I slipped it off and she was immediately at my belt and zipper. She wasted little time in sliding my pants and silk boxers down, my stiff cock springing into view; cantilevered with excitement; loaded for bear.

"Oh, Jack. You have such a nice cock, baby. Give me that thing."

As I shed the last of my clothes, she knelt on the floor and took my cock in her slender hands. She looked up at me with that innocent smile, held my stiff cock aloft, and licked the head, twirling her tongue all around the head.

"You gonna suck my cock, Emma?" I inquired.

She let the tip pop out of her mouth.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" she smiled.

"You must have had a good English teacher," I replied.

"Yes I did. And yes I am, Jack. But not here." She stood up and gently pulled my stiff member like it was a leash. "Follow me, baby."

She let go and I followed her into the living room. Watching her sweet hips sway; following the ass I'd been admiring and lusting after for months, was just too much for me. My cock bobbled stiffly in the breeze as I walked behind her into the living room. She looked back and giggled.

"Right this way, professor. Don't knock over any lamps with that thing," she giggled, looking down at my bouncing erection.

She directed me to sit on a big leather sofa, which I did. I leaned back, my ass on the edge of the cushion, and spread my legs. My cock was standing at attention; fully engorged and hard as steel. I was ready and willing for her to do anything she damned well pleased.

She knelt down on the plush carpet and nestled between my legs, licking the shaft. She placed her hands on my thighs and looked up at me with sheer lust in her eyes. As she gently stroked the very tip with her soft touch, she burrowed her mouth down low and sucked my balls; first one, then the other. She swirled her tongue around my ball and then let it jump out of her mouth with a popping sound.

This girl had obviously sucked some cock in her young life, and I was the beneficiary of her fellatial training. She licked up and down the shaft, gently kneading my balls, as she used lots of tongue action and saliva. The feeling of her soft lips sliding along my rock hard shaft was mind-blowing. The mouth I'd fantasized about was now about to engulf me. And she did.

After several minutes of licking and teasing my rigid shaft, she came up over the top, opened her mouth wide, and descended about three inches, twirling her tongue on the underside of my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Emma. Suck me, baby. That feels so fucking good."

She cradled my balls in her left hand, wrapped her right hand gingerly around the base of my erection, and began to slowly bob up and down, taking me a little deeper with each downward suck. She made wet slurping noises as she did this, every once in awhile pulling off to jack me quickly with her thumb and forefinger, only to inhale my length once again, taking me even deeper.

The third time she did this she began a very quick jacking motion, barely touching the top third of my shaft.

"You know, Jack, I love to suck cock."

"I can see that, Em. Don't stop."

"And I love, absolutely love the taste of cum. So I want you to cum in my mouth, Jack. Will you do that for me?" she asked, grinning lasciviously. I could barely respond.

"Suck me, Emmaline."

And she did, with utter abandon. She began a crusade; a cock hungry slut absolutely pulling out all the stops to make me cum in her mouth. I was close and placed my hand on her head to feel her motion and rhythm. She was moaning as she sucked, making deep sucking noises, and beginning to gag as several times she almost took me to the hilt.

She wasn't going to stop now, and I could feel that wonderful gut wrenching feeling of an impending orgasm welling up deep inside my gut.

"Oh suck me, Em. I'm gonna cum for you baby. I'm gonna cum in your.... OH SHIT!"

I exploded; literally erupted gob after gob of hot white semen; blowing my wad deep into her open throat. She kept sucking, not stopping until she could feel my spasms ebbing. I could see my cum dripping out of her mouth and oozing down my shaft. She pulled off and let more cum drip out of her mouth onto her swaying breasts. She looked down, smiled, and lifted her breast to her mouth; sucking my cum off her nipple and back into her mouth.

"Well, if I was teaching a course on cock-sucking, you'd get an A plus, Em. In fact, I'd make you my TA."

She giggled and licked my shaft and balls softly, letting me come down slowly, my shaft still twitching from its explosive orgasm.

"Well, I guess appetizers are over. Perhaps we should have some real food -- a little sustenance to get us ready for the rest of the evening," she smiled.

We eventually worked our way back to the kitchen where we finished making dinner, working naked, laughing and drinking wine. I couldn't take my eyes off her lovely body. She seemed so comfortable being nude, and why shouldn't she? She teased me unmercifully and every so often we'd kiss deeply and realize what lay in store for us after dinner. We had a fully naked meal and laughed heartily at the absurdity of our situation; wondering what the other students in our class would say if they could see us at that moment.

The rest of the evening was a continuation and deepening of where we had started. We made our way up to Em's bedroom, eventually, and we fucked for hours. This girl had an absolutely insatiable appetite for sex and I think I did a pretty good job of keeping up with her. She liked everything and every position. I may be twice her age, but I kept a stiff one for her all night, and had no trouble recuperating quickly after coming several times.

She could be soft and gentle, as could I. But there was no doubt left by the end of the night that what she really liked was hard, rough sex. I tried, but I couldn't fuck her too deep, too hard, or too fast. She loved to be pummel fucked, and kept asking for more, begging me to fuck her harder. We were two giant balls of sweat as the night wore on, but I was determined to match her intensity, stroke for stroke, and thrust for thurst.

She had several very intense orgasms and was certainly in touch with her sexual side. She knew how she wanted it and wasn't afraid or embarrassed to ask. I obliged, sensing what she wanted and when she wanted it. There was a manic sexual intensity to her lovemaking that I know I had never experienced before, and might not again.

At some point in the wee hours of the morning we had both drifted off to sleep, and now I was awakening to a new day. I heard the tinkling of dishes and silverware on a tray as Emma came down the hallway and into her room, carrying breakfast. She had on white athletic socks and a pair of tiny lime green cotton panties. Her glorious breasts swayed so nicely above the breakfast tray as she padded up to the bed.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Time to eat." She leaned over and placed the tray gingerly on the bed; her soft breasts dangling and jiggling as she leaned forward. I reached out to cup their hanging fullness. What a vision to wake up to; one I knew I could never get tired of.

"I was hoping to have you for breakfast, actually," I joked.

"Oh, I'm on the menu, alright. But first, bacon and eggs. And coffee."

12