Emmanuelle 2200 Ch. 04

Story Info
The third Orgasm - The Screwing.
2.4k words
4.56
24.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbeone
newbeone
19 Followers

The third Orgasm

(The Screwing)

Slowly she returned from the almost ecstatic oblivion of the second tremendous Orgasm. She shuddered and trembled and gasped as her mind began to realize just what the Orgasmatron was capable of.

That last orgasm was more intense than she had ever experienced before. The contractions of her sexual muscles, the spasms in her belly, her buttocks and thighs were like nothing she had ever experienced before. Just the memory of those fierce frantic convulsions was an aphrodisiac in its self.

Still there was no respite; she had now been in the Machine for well over thirty minutes, and most of that time she had been in a state of incredible sexual excitement. Twice she had been forced to the point of no return, where her nerves had been saturated with pleasure, and the only release was a physical orgasm. Two Orgasms that were more powerful than she had ever experienced before, and she had experienced many. She had felt sensations in her body that were quite unique, and in the case of her anus quite perverse. She reveled in a sensual euphoria, no longer did she think about where she was, all that mattered now was the SEX.

The cycle started again. Her most receptive pleasure nerves were now receiving direct electro stimuli. It was building her to another release. But by using different feeling, it somehow kept her on the plateau level of the last climax, and then proceeded to take her further.

Ecstasy surged through her again; it was incredible how the Machine could feed from her, and how it knew where next to stimulate her body for maximum effect. Her breasts and nipples were receiving static charges that made her feel pleasure tingles running over and around her heaving tits. Suddenly there were a multitude of warm slippery tendrils and fingers squirming and writhing over and around her sex. Sliding over her nether lips and moving her flesh with their actions. Other 'things' were caressing her clitoris in every possible way, some hot, some cold, some sharp, some soft. But never in any order that she could anticipate, so each was a surprise, physically her clit was literally growing, enlarging, with the infusion of blood that the pleasure was bringing to her flesh.

But as soon as she thought she may cum, they were gone and the sensation changed.

She was bodily moved and then felt as though she was sandwiched between what could only be described as two very warm, very soft, female bodies, hugging and squeezing her with their arms, legs and with many breasts and many soft sucking vulvas, feeling every erotic caress from them as they massaged her body with heaven knows what. Her excitement rose as her imagination tried to keep pace with what her body was feeling. What were they that were able to caress her all over with so many unusual appendages? Just as she felt she was about to cum again the feelings changed in an instant.

Now many cold, strong hands were pawing her flesh. Mashing her breasts and prodding her waist and thighs. Separating her buttocks, and probing. Widening her thighs, and probing. Moving her as they wanted, dominating her with only these strong detached and insistent hands.

But those sensations, although very pleasurable, were far too ordinary for the Orgasmatron, its purpose was to blow her mind with feelings even Emmanuelle had not felt before.

As vibrations were applied again on her G spot, she could not help but cry out, "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Then her clitoris was again subjected to a strong pulsating suction, and as it was drawn away from her body something cold was squirming over it. Ecstasy flooded her. Enough for a climax under more normal circumstances, but that was not allowed. Enough though to move her nearer to the brink of release. She so wanted to fall into the orgasmic bliss. But the Machine eased her back again. She nearly called out "please". She was aching with need. She needed to climax. The pleasure spiked again. She danced on the edge of the abyss of ecstasy. It felt so good! Again she was denied the release she so craved for.

It was truly incredible; the sensations never lost their edge, even though her breasts had been caressed in almost every way, each time was like a first time. Her heart was pounding, her breaths were rapid and shallow, her body was moving and jerking uncontrollably, she was squealing, sighing, moaning, gasping with each feeling, rising and falling on waves of ecstasy.

Emmanuelle was having the most intense sexual time of her life, but she longed for that feeling of completeness that signified most great sexual acts, penetration. She wanted to be filled, to feel something 'taking' her in the only possible way.

She needed to be fucked!

Suddenly she was turned onto her front and her knees were slowly drawn up and under her body, completely exposing her rear. She had not had proper full control of her limbs for some time, but this new position made her feel completely exposed and vulnerable, yet this only added to her excitement.

Then she felt something slowly crawling over her lower back, buttocks and thighs. Feeling her from the outsides of her body, across her thighs and buttocks, tentacle like fingers started to work on her, kneading and massaging her sensitized flesh, moving slowly towards the very center of her exposed and wonderful soft body. She could do nothing but enjoy the strange new feelings as they drew nearer and nearer to her open buttocks and sex. Every time they touched there was a small erotic spike of energy that seemed to pulse through her. From all over they were now moving nearer and nearer to her vulva and anus, and the anticipation of what was going to happen fueled the ecstasy growing in her. Nearer, nearer, they approached the very open centre of her.

The first ones to reach the slippery and highly sensitized flesh of her genitals pushed a little way into her bottom, making her jump and yelp. These were quickly followed by many others sliding over and between her lubricated and completely hairless labia to find the entrance to her vagina. They grew into a mass of supple writhing tentacles probing, pushing, wiggling, and moving firmly, slowly and very deeply into her. It was superb; she welcomed this first 'real' physical penetration with her mind as much as with her body. Her lips curled, her nostrils flared, she almost snarled, as with animal lust she tried to push herself backwards onto the wriggling mass to take as much as possible inside. Grunting, and then uttering sharp cries as ever more of them crowded inwards. Her buttocks, even though her knees were still drawn up, were widened even more, stretching her fully open and completely receptive to this oh so welcome invasion. Those that could not gain entrance were squirming over her labia and clitoris, pushing and moving her flesh, sending shivers and spasms of delight through her body. If she had been able to she would have used her hands to cram as much as possible of this warm living spaghetti into her lust crazed body.

Without any discomfort at all they filled her completely, to the point where they provided maximum pleasure. Once inside she could feel them moving, slowly, sinuously. Individual strands separately squirming, writhing, pushing and pulsating. Even different temperatures, added to this completely unique sensation of being fucked from behind.

Then everything was still, and for a second or two she focused on what had happened. Penetrated to her very depths, stretched to provide the maximum pleasure, and aware of her genitals being completely covered by a 'living' mass of sexually intelligent tentacles. The substance of the Bubble then gently but very firmly turned her over and laid her back, unfolding her body, stretching her out so that her arms were away from her sides. Her shoulders now lower than her hips and her legs, which were slightly raised and bent at the knees. Her thighs were as wide as possible without discomfort. During this positioning things began to stir again, making her once more aware of just what was covering and filling her.

Then gently, slowly her body was moved in undulating waves, so that the magical fullness, again a squirming mass, was dragged up and down her sex, sliding over vulva and clitoris. At the same time the wonderful tentacles filling her began to move in earnest. She felt stirrings deep within her; things began to twist together and form into a solid yet alive, moving, throbbing penis! Ever so slowly it began to rotate inside her. Actually brushing and pushing against the neck of her womb. Rubbing and massaging the sensitive walls of her vagina and the outside of her genitals, in an incredibly impossible way. The large living rotating penis was coming to life. Slowly it screwed outwards, so that her vagina contracted around it, trying to grasp it, to keep it within. Then slowly back in, stretching her once more to her lustful limit. Then slowly out, then in, out, and then in. Stimulating her 'G' spot, time and again with its slow thrusts.

Then the spiraling invasive cock gained a little in its thrusting speed, then a little more and it began to deliberately, forcefully fuck her like nothing had ever fucked her before! Involuntarily her hands were trying to grasp at the jelly, her heels spasmodically drummed as the full sexual onslaught began with a vengeance.

Powerful, fully measured, rhythmic strokes were gaining momentum, not too far out, then without hesitation, fully back in.

"OOOHHHH... OH MY GOD... OOOHHHH"!

"Ughnnnn... OHHH!! Ughnnnn... OHHH!!... Ughnnnn... "

She was now literally being 'screwed' by a living many tentacle entity. The pounding drove on. Perfect in timing, not too slow that anticipation was lost. Not too fast that sensation was wasted. As she was swept along with the rush of screwing the constant caresses of the rest of her body did not diminish. The writhing mass was all the time slipping and sliding over the outside of her sensitive sex. This was absolutely incredible, fantastic, and she knew it was not going to stop for some time. The angle of penetration was ever changing so that her outer sex organs were pulled and moved in different ways, to add to the rising tidal wave of an orgasm that was going to sweep her away. This was the best yet!

The tempo increased some more, and with each different surge, the bolts of pure pleasure staggered her; they flashed from her cunt and anus to meet in blinding flashes of ecstasy somewhere deep in her shaking shuddering body.

Uttering grunt after grunt as the feelings intensified. Held within the bubble, yet able to meet the endless fucking, her body was rocking to the rhythmic invasions. The tentacles drove into her cunt while some gently probed her anus, and this sensation was artificially intensified so as not to be lost in the frantic whirlwind of the full blown fuck she was experiencing.

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!, fuck me! was the rhythmic beat as they drove her nearer and nearer. Then when she thought she was about to cum, she felt some of the tendrils racing up and over her body. Across the shuddering flesh of her belly, to her breasts and nipples, squirming over and around them. Then grasping round the diamond hard peaks and squeezing and pulling at them to add to her increasing ecstasy. All the while the steady fucking was gathering tempo. Then her nipples were 'pulled' away from her, stretching her breasts, and when they could be pulled no more the Bubble directly shocked all the nerves in each of her nipples. First right, "AAAGGHH"!

Then left, AAGGHH"!... then together! ... "AAAGGGHHH"!!

Emmanuelle contorted, then stiffened, and screamed with delight as she felt that final massive jolt trigger the maximum amount of pleasure that her nipples were able to give her.

There was nothing to stop the inevitable now! The next thrust that screwed all the way deep into her vagina held there and did not withdraw, it had the desired effect!

She came for the third time. And how she did cum!

A Tsunami of Ecstatic Climax roared through her body and then almost brutally swept her away. Her whole lower half went into spasms in perfect syncopation with the powerful convulsions in her cunt. Her cries turned to screams as the things filling her pulsed outwards against the grasping of her vagina, no longer thrusting but still revolving all the time. Never in all her sexual experiences had she felt anything so incredible. On and ON it went, spasm after spasm, and cry after cry. Then when her breathing became difficult, her screams became almost impossible, the pulsating revolving screwing began to slow, began to shrink and withdraw from within her. Spasmodic after shocks jerked through her as the tentacles left her. She was slowly brought back from the brink of ecstatic oblivion, the orgasm slowly diminished, but the level of excitement in her stimulated body was not allowed to. Her legs were released and the wonderful tentacles within her were slowly gone! Physically her vagina and anus were still open for several seconds, spasms still ran through them even though the 'fucking' had ceased. Her sexual secretions poured out of her to be somehow taken away. She was gasping for breath as well as still whimpering as muscles still convulsed, as flesh still trembled and her limbs still shook. It took several long seconds for her body to come out of such an intense state of sexual exercise. It took her mind as long to return to coherent thought after such a euphoric state of sexual bliss. She was still very highly sexually excited, just the recent memories were enough to keep her body in a state of euphoria.

However the Orgasmatron this time did allow her some respite, as she came down from the incredible 'high' the caresses were lighter, the stimuli less intense. Her body relaxed some, she sank back into the bubble, and reclining and gathering her thoughts as some control was returned to her limbs. She sighed and wiggled slightly as she realized just what had happened to her. And then what was still going to happen to her!

It was going to make her cum for the fourth time, and as she realized this she almost panicked. Surely she would die if her next orgasm was to be even more intense, more ecstatic. How could the contractions be even more fierce than she had already had. How could she survive such blinding ecstasy? But such was the state of the pleasure still running through her that she could not deny that that was what she wanted.

newbeone
newbeone
19 Followers