Emma's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please step out of the car Sir." He stated flatly. I surely wasn't expecting this response.

"Sure, but is there any particular reason? We just stopped to look at directions." I tried to quickly come up with a plausible explanation, not knowing why he wanted me to step out.

"Yes." He responded. "I passed your car coming the opposite way about twenty minutes ago." Had it been that long I wondered?

"That's a long time to look at a map. When I pulled up behind you, you both reached down towards the floor of your car. That gives me cause to investigate. What were you reaching for?" He said after asking for my license.

"Officer, I think you're overreacting." I was going to say we were putting the map back, but I wasn't sure he would buy that excuse. He seemed serious, so I didn't want to make that mistake.

"I was just reaching down for my wallet and my wife was probably reaching for her purse."

"Maybe that's true and you have nothing to worry about. A quick look should be no problem then." He said coolly. "Please step out of the car, Sir."

Why was this guy hassling two adults, I wondered? I slipped out of the door and stepped towards the back of the car.

"Hands behind your head sir." He said as I stood up. He quickly patted me down, then shined his light into the car and looked around. My wife's hair was a little frayed from our earlier activity and probably looked strangely dressed having thrown on her blouse so quickly. In the bright light I was sure her braless figure was noticeable.

I took the opportunity to blame her dishevelment on him. "Please officer, you're scaring my wife."

"Don't mean to Sir, but I have to do my job." He said with no emotion. "Please step to the back of the car Sir. Keep your hands above your head. Ma'am, I'll need to you step out too."

"Why her?" My question sounded more like frustration now.

"I have to check the car, Sir."

He walked me to the back of my car and paused while my wife stepped out of the car. "Stay there a moment Ma'am." He said loudly enough that she would hear him clearly from where I was standing.

He then patted me down quite thoroughly. It was uncomfortable having him pat me up my legs just to my crotch. "Stay here please." He added.

When he moved toward the passenger side of the car I realized he was going to pat down Emma too! Then it hit me, "Oh shit, she's got no underwear on!" If he patted her down like he did to me, he would surely be feeling her body almost au' natural.

I said something, but he didn't even register it.

"Officer. Really, do you need to do this? We've done nothing. Can't you just check my license?"

"Ma'am please put your hands behind your head." Then he looked over to me. " I told you what I saw. You are in a no trespassing area and the sign says 'no overnight parking'. We can start with that. If you are not hiding anything here, then I'll plan on letting you go on your way. Now please turn toward the squad car Sir."

"Hiding? You mean like drugs or something? Oh, please!" I was getting angry and was also trying to prevent my wife from being felt up by this guy.

"You'd be surprised at the people we find Sir. Now please turn toward the squad car, Sir, so I can do my job."

I was incensed that I had to turn my back to him. Before I turned around I saw Emma with her hands behind her head. That pose accentuated her chest and ass. She looked hot and he was about to put his hands on her!

Some thoughts quickly flew through my head. Did he see her topless in the car? Was he doing this knowing what we were doing? My mind started to wander. I realized he couldn't possibly have seen into the car. Maybe he'll just give her a quick pat and we'll be on our way. I turned my head to peek. What followed was no quick pat.

He stood facing Emma and moved his hands along her forearms, around her elbows, down her upper arms, and onto her shoulders. With her arms still above her head, he reached behind her and slid his hands straight down her back. I wondered if he noticed there was no bra strap. When he did that Emma's shoulders and chest rose up in response. In the light of the squad car headlights, I could see Emma's nipples rise up through her knit sweater in the cool air. She stood there in the light as if she were on stage, her sexy clothing clinging to her curvy body. He stepped back, slowly gazed at her chest, and look up at her knowingly.

He stepped forward and moved his hands down her sides and around her hips. As he squatted down to pat along the outside of her legs, the officer's face was inches away from her chest. Another man has never touched Emma sexually, so the officer's hand on her was something new to her. Emma took deeper breaths in response making her noticeable chest even more noticeable. I could see him alternate his gaze between her protruding nipples and her face a few times.

Though I was angry, I didn't want to tick him off any more, because my protests had fallen on deaf ears so far. At the same time, a part of me was mesmerized watching someone's hands move freely about my wife's body, especially given that she was clearly braless as her nipples extended her knit top. I closed my eyes and envisioned him lifting her blouse and caressing her tits.

I shook the vision off as I opened my eyes while he paused at her ankles. I wasn't sure of the protocol at this point, but I knew that after had he reached my ankles, he moved up the inside of my legs. Sure enough, he started the same routine on Emma. His hands touched the material and the peasant skirt gave way, accentuating her shapely legs. He patted the inside of her lower legs, then her thighs. When he reached the top of her leg he made that cupping motion at her crotch. Her skirt was made of very thin material and with it pressed firmly between her legs the true shape of her legs and crotch were manifest in the squad car headlights.

Emma took in a short quick surprised breath, stood up taller for a moment as her eyes widened. She was either very sensitive, just having had an orgasm ten minutes earlier, or very surprised where he touched her. He probably now knew that she wasn't wearing panties, but I wondered if he had just felt her puffed up pussy lips when his hand came in contact with her crotch.

He stood up and faced her; her nipples were now rock hard. In the light they clearly helped defined the shape of her breasts. I was about to say something when I realized I had a rather large erection.

The policeman flattened his hands, reached out, and slowly moved them up over her abs. When he was just below her breasts he said, "excuse me Ma'am", before sliding his hands under her braless tits and moving them around the outside curves of her breasts. As if he couldn't see them well enough before, he now knew exactly what her tits felt like too. Emma's response amazed me. Her lips were slightly parted and her head slightly tilted back which meant she enjoyed the feel.

Lowering his hands he spoke to Emma again, "Turn toward the car Ma'am." He continued with no emotion.

She turned on command and he moved his hands to the top of her hips and then down over her derrière. When he patted the upper inside of her thighs her dress conformed to the shape of her ass. He was surely taking advantage of this rare perk to his job, but I wasn't sure I could do anything about it. In fact, I imagined him lifting up her skirt and displaying her bare ass. The image went way as he backed off. I started to question the legality of this search as he walked Emma over to me. "Stay here please, Ma'am."

"Paulie. Can he do that?" Emma suddenly whispered to me after the office had moved away from us and climbed into the car.

I pretended I didn't know what she meant. "Sure, he can search our car if he has a suspicion. What can we do? Let's just let him get it over with and get our of here." I replied.

"I can't believe this is happening to us, especially tonight." Emma was anxious and had stepped about five feet away and turned towards me; directly in front of the police car's headlights,

I turned and watched the officer looking inside the passenger door. He moved around the seats, shining with his flashlight, opened the glove compartment, shuffled some papers, and then stepped out. He actually seemed relieved and relaxed. I think he really believed we had a weapon or something. He started to walk back toward us when I noticed that Emma's peasant skirt was somewhat translucent in the headlights. I could make out the shape of her legs through the skirt right up to her crotch, but no detail, thank god. It was an impressive silhouette.

"Emma, I can see right through that skirt, you'd better get back here." I blurted out.

I think the officer noticed because he paused, smiled, just before coming over to us.

"Alright, everything looks fine. Sorry to bother you, but I have to check. That wasn't a good place to pull over; in a no trespassing and no parking zone." He admonished me.

I was going to object that we weren't exactly "parked", but decided to get going before he came up with something else. It had gotten colder and Emma had her arms across her chest holding her shoulders to keep warm. We started back to the car when the officer added; "You should dress more warmly Ma'am. Never know if your car is going to break down." He smiled as to be polite, but he was subtly letting her know what he felt and had probably surmised why we were parked there.

Emma and I did not say a word as we drove back toward the highway. She was the first to break the silence. "I can't believe that happened! Did he think we were selling drugs?" I said nothing as she continued. "And he searched us!"

I pretended not to know what happened. "He searched you too?"

"Didn't you see?"

"No, he had me facing the police car."

Emma was quiet for a few moments probably wondering if she should tell me about his search. "Paulie, that guy touched me everywhere." She admitted.

"It was just a search Emma, he did the same to me." I knew it was different, but didn't admit it.

"But I have nothing on under this." She continued. "He hands actually went under my breasts and he ... he touched ..." Her voice lowered.

"He did what?" I pretended to be annoyed, but no longer was. "He groped you?"

"Well, not exactly. The back of his hand pushed against my crotch when he patted my legs." She tried to clear any misunderstanding as to the extent, but probably also realized she couldn't prove anything. "I'm sure he knew I wasn't wearing anything."

"He did that to me too. As long as he didn't grope you, there's not much we can say."

I put my hand on her leg and she did likewise as we remained quiet for a few more minutes consoling each other.

"Of all the times I let you talk me into this, this is the night we get searched! I felt naked out there." Emma's voice was easing up and she was now smirking at the situation.

"Yeah, I should have known better, sorry." I apologized.

"What are the odds that this would happen?" She said as if to console me.

After a pause I added for levity, "You know, you looked almost naked."

"What do you mean?"

"Your nipples were so hard and in that knit top I could see the entire shape of your breasts."

"I'm sure he noticed that too." She shook her head incredulously.

"And that skirt hugs your butt so well too. I never noticed before, but with no panties on, I certainly did this time." I began to be curious about how she felt out there.

"That's why I felt naked. The material was so thin that I felt like I didn't even have the skirt on. You know, for a moment I thought he was going to lift my dress!" Emma admitted.

I think she was surprised that I remained quiet. She looked at me then added. "Oh my God, could he have done that if he wanted to?"

"I suppose so if he thought you were hiding something." I lied to make her dwell on it some more.

"If he did, he would have..."

"He would have seen the most beautiful ass he's ever seen." I tried to make light of it. I also wanted her to think that I didn't see anything of what went on.

"Paulie!" She blurted out. "How can you say something like that after what we just went through?"

"Because it's over now and I was just picturing your skirt up above your naked ass." I rubbed her left thigh showing that I was kidding, but my hand was high up on her leg.

"It's easy for you guys not to worry, wearing pants." She put her hand on my lap too, but her hand slid over as we turned a corner and she felt the bulge in my pants.

"What the? How can you have an erection now?" She wondered aloud.

"Well, with you talking about you feeling naked and having your skirt lifted up, I couldn't help but visualize it." I quickly responded.

Emma shifted in her seat, looking at me a little more questioningly. "But I was talking about another man lifting my skirt." She paused to judge my reaction.

"Are you turned on by the thought of someone lifting my skirt?" She said, an astonished look on her face.

"Emma, I was just imagining you with your skirt up and no panties. I mean, we just had sex not too long ago." I tried to deflect her comments.

Emma's suddenly looked at me seductively. "No, I just had sex. Now that I think about it, we were interrupted before I got to you."

"That's understandable." I answered as Emma started caressing my crotch. "What are you doing?"

"Finishing what we started." She whispered as she pulled open my zipper and fished out my cock.

"Emma, you're going to get us pulled over again." I said as I held my breath.

"Maybe we'll get searched again." She teased. "Maybe the officer will lift my skirt this time." Emma's flicked her tongue across her upper lip.

When she said that, I visualized him not only picking up her skirt, but also reaching his hand between her legs. My erection quickly grew about two inches.

She noticed too. "Oh my Paulie, that DOES turn you on! ... I can't believe it?" She said with an astonished look on her face.

"Gee Emma, who wouldn't get an erection knowing you have no panties on, then talking about lifting up your skirt?" I protested so that she wouldn't think the officer's involvement had any influence on my reaction.

"Well, I'm sure the officer knew I didn't have any panties either." She teased.

"Then he was thinking the same thing." I admitted, though I'm not sure why.

"So you're saying he probably had an erection and was thinking about lifting my skirt too?"

"No doubt" I answered honestly. "Probably would have if I wasn't there."

That answer turned on a switch in Emma. She looked down at my engorged cock.

"Well then," she started to tease me. "I didn't want to you to get upset, but seeing your reaction..."

"What?"

"I think I should tell you what happened when he searched me." She added with a mischievous smile.

I was now curious because I did see what happened and I wondered what Emma was going to say about her experience. She started by truthfully telling me how the officer had felt her up, but she for some reason she decided to go much further in teasing me.

"He slid his hands under my tits and held them for a moment."

"He did?" My cock moved involuntarily in her hand.

Emma looked down, let go, and gave it a little smack.

"Emma!" My body bucked a little and I was starting to worry about keeping the car on the road.

"He'll have to wait for my story." She said petulantly.

"I'd better pull over before we have an accident." I said nervously, but it was true, I had to find a place to pull over again because I might have an orgasm at any moment anyway.

I was just coming upon another service station, so I quickly pulled in but parked away from the pumps toward the rear where the air pumps were.

"Ready now." Emma said impatiently.

"Very!" I said as my cock stuck up from my pants.

"Like I said, he rubbed my tits, Paulie."

"He did?" I said as I stared at her nipples rising through her knit blouse. Emma took a look to confirm what I was staring at.

Yes, and his thumbs rubbed my nipples both times." She exaggerated in response.

"He slid he hands over my ass and cupped my cheeks too."

"At least you had your dress on." I was trying to convince myself to calm down as she spoke.

"His hands were warm and the material was so thin, I felt like he was touching my naked body Paulie!"

The truth of her admission made her sound upset, but Emma took hold of my cock again to test my reaction. She found it hard as steel. From that point on Emma teased me as much as she could. Though most of it was true, it was a very quick encounter, but Emma made it sound like it lasted a long, long time.

"I could feel every inch of his hand and I started to wonder if I even had my skirt on. I'm sure he knew it would feel no different if I hadn't."

"Then, he slowly moved both hands up my legs." She said as she briefly touched her hand to my cock. "He moved up the inside of my thigh." Emma suddenly paused as if she was starting an orgasm. "And when he got to my crotch, he cupped it in his hand. I could feel the curve of his hand between his thumb and index finger."

"That's assault Emma. You should have said something to stop him." I challenged her story.

"I should have, but I ... I pulled his hand against my crotch." I noticed that she had lifted her skirt above her waist and was now pulling my hand to her crotch.

"You're so wet." I blurted.

"That's what he said." She said to me licking her lips.

"He asked me to hold up my skirt ... and I did." Emma said just before her lips touched my cock. I exploded in orgasm.

After the stars lifted from my eyes, I continued Emma's little fantasy, " So he did see your ass after all. I slid a finger into her as pussy. "I supposed he fingered you then."

She paused, not expecting that. "Hhhhuh! Yes ,,, he did. He looked over to make sure you weren't watching and slid two, big strong fingers, right in. Emma pushed two of my fingers into her wet pussy.

"Two?" I said because Emma wasn't usually this aggressive.

"Yesss!" Emma was now feeling very aroused either by my fingers or her story.

"I'm surprised he didn't ask you back to his police car." Now I was getting very dirty with my wife.

"He said I was a tease and if you weren't there, he would have bent me right over the hood and stuck his big cock in me." Emma was equally dirty now. I had never heard her talk this way before.

With our car parked, I was able to move my fingers deeper into Emma's pussy. She raised her leg in reply. Emma started to moan as I slid my finger into her wet pussy.

"Did you want that Emma?" I urged her to go on.

"I want it now, Paulie!"

"I didn't know you were such a bad girl?"

"I feel like a bad girl tonight." She purred.

Now it was my turn to tease her. "I don't think I can give you that big cock right now, you just drained me, Emma.

"That's okay, you were doing just fine." Emma's disappointment showed a bit, but she clearly wanted stimulation.

My wife looked at me breathlessly when I suddenly stopped playing with her body. "He's right, you are a tease." I said,

Emma gave me a worried look, thinking I was upset about if after all and about to admonish her.

"That stuff didn't really happen Paulie. It was just a quick search." She tried to soothe me.

"Step out of the car Ma'am." I mimicked, trying to calm her concerns.

Emma stared at me with wide eyes, but then seemed a bit relieved. She stepped out of the car. I opened my door, got out and went around to join her.

"Hands above your head." She complied and looked edible. All I could think about was how lucky that cop could have been. I could see where this was going and it excited me to think about the possibilities. But I needed time to recover. My brain went into overdrive as I watched her react to our role playing. Soon I was to find out that it was the best move of my life.