Emma's Domination

Story Info
Your tears turn me on even more, Emma.
1.3k words
2.82
18.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sit still. Thoughts of this morning were flashing through my head. It began like every other Friday morning, the executives at my company were having their weekly billable meeting and I was taking minutes. After the meeting concluded everyone had left the room except Peter, our CFO, and myself as I was making quick revisions to the notes before sending them off to the attendees.

I always had a bit of a crush on Peter; he was tall and lean and just had this charisma about him that made most women swoon. Even though I had been working at the office for about a year now Peter had been nothing but a gentleman. We had subtly flirted at times, but when I say subtly, I mean I was probably the only one thinking there was more to the conversation than there actually was.

As Peter was about to leave the meeting room he stopped and leant over my laptop and whispered into my ear, "Would you like to have dinner this evening with me Emma?"

I could barely catch my breath and had gotten shivers from his warm voice so close to my ear and the smell of his, I'm sure god awfully expensive, cologne. Coming to my senses I managed to stutter out a "yes," before glancing up at him.

Peter chuckled and leaned in closer to place a delicate kiss on my neck before nipping my earlobe and whispering he'd pick me up at 7:00pm.

The rest of the work day flew by in a whirl wind of getting everything done before the weekend and thoughts of Peter. I practically ran out of the office at 5:30pm and sped to my flat. I took a thorough shower, shaved, tweezed and blow dried my hair like there was no tomorrow. As I waited for Peter to pull up in front of my apartment I began to think of the other men I had dated in the past. Not that there was a long list or anything, but I felt I was always the one to mess it up somehow. I just didn't want to make the same mistake with Peter, I doubt I'd marry the guy but I at least wanted to try and have some semblance of a proper relationship.

I quickly glanced at my wrist watch wondering how close to 7:00pm it was - 6:50pm the hands read and I let out a little huff, I just wanted to be in the same car with Peter. I wanted to be near him and smell him and taste him and lick him. WHOA! Where did that come from? I had made out with guys and let them feel me up but always over the clothes and I had not gotten anywhere close to having sex with anybody! I didn't even touch myself for Christ's sake! As I stood there silently reprimanding myself for my wayward thoughts my body began to get extremely hot, between my thighs was pulsing and felt wet and my clothes felt tight, much too tight. I saw flashes of me shredding my clothes and began to panic before I heard the tires of a car pull up. I took a few deep breaths and stepped out my front door, locking it behind me.

As I approached Peter's car he got out and opened my door for me closing it once I was inside and fumbling with the seat belt. As he climbed into the driver seat and began pulling away he looked over to me and flashed me a brilliant smile. We made small talk on the way to the restaurant and I would sneak glances at him while he drove. The dinner was great, I had an extremely rare steak which I usually don't like but was absolutely craving for some reason and probably a bit more wine that I should have. Peter was all smiles and after he paid and we began making our way back to my flat a thought occurred to me – how did Peter know where I lived? I had never had such a personal discussion with him about which part of town I lived in let alone my exact address. Maybe he got it from the company directory I tried consoling myself – but wasn't that against policy? Employers weren't allowed to give out that information, or were they? I didn't want to ruin the evening so I thought I might ask some other time.

Peter once again climbed out and got my door and offered to walk me to my door.

"I had a wonderful time Peter, thank you" I said in a nice but not overly nice tone.

"You're most welcome Emma, it's not often a beautiful woman like you agrees to go on a date with me." Peter said smiling sweetly. "Would it be okay if I used your restroom before getting back on the road? I have a bit of a drive across the city."

"Sure come on in, don't mind the mess," I said. Not that there was a mess I thought to myself, it was just something I always said to anybody who came into my house.

As I got the door unlocked and began to swing it open I felt a sharp shove in my back and stumbled over the step of the door. Landing flat on the floor, I hit my head on the hard wood and my keys slid from my hand across the ground.

"What the hell," I yelled half groaning, half turning to look at Peter. As I managed to turn around I saw Peter looking down at me with a sadistic smile on his face while shutting and locking the door quickly before turning back to me.

"Don't be scared my sweet little Emma," Peter taunted "You know you want this. You've been a hot little slut for me since you started working at the company."

"Please Peter, don't do this. Just leave and I promise I won't say anything. I'll pretend it never happened."

Peter snarled and reached to pick me up. Grabbing me by the throat and squeezing hard he pulled me to my feet and turned slamming me against the front door.

"Now listen here you little cock tease, this is going to happen and happen again and keep happening until I get tired of you and you're not going to tell anyone or I'll fire you and keep doing it or I'll kill you" said Peter.

Peter kept one hand on my throat squeezing so I could barely breathe and began slapping me across the face hard. Silent tears began sliding down my face as I knew what this night had in store for me. I just hopped I lived through it. Peter continued to slap and punch me while stripping my clothes from my body. Peter pulled and pinched my nipples and bit them so hard they bled. He spread my legs wide before spitting on my privates and laughing cruelly down at me.

"Your tears turn me on even more Emma, I'm going to fuck every hole you have and listen to you while you scream from pain," Peter sneered into my ear before leaning up and kissing me so hard and forcefully that I could taste blood in my mouth.

I could hear the sound of Peter pulling his belt undone and undoing his zipper. He forcefully shoved two fingers into my ass and I screamed in pain. All of a sudden I began to feel hot all over like in the beginning of the night before Peter picked me up. I could feel something inside of me, screaming and snarling to get out. Tearing at my insides making me scream harder than Peter. All of a sudden I felt something pressing at the dry opening of my center. I knew it was Peter, this was it. He pushed forward and I screamed again as I felt something pinch inside of me and Peter bottomed out. I screamed before whatever was inside of me burst out and I faded into darkness.

→→→→→→