Emma's Endurance Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma learns what pleases her husband.
1.1k words
4.35
61.5k
6

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma stood in the shower, trying to sort out her confused emotions. This wasn't what she'd dreamed of. She'd hoped that she'd come alive with James' first kiss and that everything after that would be dreamy and relaxed. She was sore and had felt totally humiliated by what had just taken place.

She dried her long straight hair and carefully dabbed at her underarms and pubis. She opened the bathroom door and saw James lying on the bed. He sat up and called to her 'See that bottle of body lotion – bring it here please?'

Emma hung the towel up on the heated rail and walked out, naked, clutching the large bottle of Givenchy body lotion.

She sat down, rather gingerly next to her husband and to her surprise, he kissed her tenderly. 'Lie down sweetheart. I'm going to cover you with this body lotion and massage away your soreness.'

Emma lay down and James started at her feet, massaging with long, powerful strokes, by the time he reached her inner thighs, she was gasping.

He stroked her there with the back of his nails and Emma moaned. 'Mmm, so you like this. Good, we'll work on that for another day.' He smiled at her and gently stroked her clitoris.

Emma cried out and clenched her buttocks and James pushed her down on the bed. 'Be patient sweetheart, we've got a long way to go yet.'

He took another squirt of body lotion and told Emma to turn over.

James started at the back of Emma's heels, where the tendons stood out in relief and she could feel herself melting. His warm hand moved up her legs, circling the back of her knees and again, set her on fire as he reached her thighs.

He worked on the gluteus muscles of her buttocks and gently slid a slick finger down the crack between. Emma remained still, not sure if she should be enjoying this or not, but his finger became more insistent.

'My Lord? Is this allowed?'

James laughed out loud and pushed her legs apart. 'Relax honey, this is quite normal.'

He stroked her anus with a firm finger and gently pushed at the tight rosebud. Emma gasped again and he circled it gently and to her surprise, Emma enjoyed the sensation. It was comforting and exciting all at the same time.

James stopped for a moment and Emma turned her head to look at him, unintentionally posed in the classic porn position. James felt his penis growing hard again, but no, this was going to be slow and he was going to prepare her carefully.

'Emma, there are things that make me tremble with desire. Do you like the sound of that?' Emma was surprised and nodded. 'I am very excited at the sight of spanked buttocks. Would you permit me to spank you? It will make me very happy. I find the sight of squirming red, firm young buttocks very erotic, so please would you let me spank you. Exactly twenty strokes? Please?'

Emma could feel James quiver and this filled her with a mixture of fear and excitement. 'You know that I am your wife and can deny you nothing. Yes, Do it.'

James turned his head away and smiled in satisfaction. He stood up and walked over to the cupboard and took out a wooden paddle, shaped like a table tennis bat. It was covered with velvet and had a heart cut out of the middle.

'First, my love, ten strokes with my hand. Feel my desire.' He walked up to Emma and took her hand to feel his erection and then he started.

The first few strokes were gentle and he counted them. As he got to seven, he struck her a little harder, enough to make Emma gasp. The last three stung, but as he reached 'ten' he stopped and stroked her hot, red arse.

He took his straining penis out of his trousers and rubbed it against the hot flesh. 'Oh baby, that looks so gorgeous. He covered his cock with body lotion and slid it up and down the crack between Emma's buttocks and she moaned.

James stood back and picked up the paddle. 'Ten more my darling and I'll be in heaven.'

He counted the strokes, not stopping even though Emma was squirming to avoid the next blow and by the time he reached twenty, she was sobbing.

James pulled her upright and pulled her over to a prayer stool and pushed her into a kneeling position. There was a mirror behind and this was carefully positioned so that James could see her red sore arse as he fucked her mouth.

He held her hair and ordered her to open her mouth and he pulled back the foreskin and as she licked the end, he pushed himself in, almost shouting 'suck it!'

James couldn't hold back any longer and Emma could feel his penis swelling as he thrust into her mouth and all of a sudden she was swallowing salty semen.

James pulled out and dropped to his knees in front of her. 'Thank you, darling. You were amazing. Do not move until I return.'

He went to the bathroom and Emma could hear the shower running. She knelt up and prayed for forgiveness and wiped the tears from her face.

James, clad in a towelling robe, returned quite quickly. 'Wow! Your arse is still pink and it looks amazing. So now for the surprise.'

He went to the cupboard and came back with a carved cedarwood box. 'This is for you. I've been waiting to give it to you for some time.' Emma's name was engraved on a brass plate on the lid of the box.

'Open it.'

Emma opened the box and inside she saw several odd dark shapes, mostly the same, but in increasing sizes. 'What are they?'

'They are plugs my darling and I had them made especially for you. Look! Each one has your name on the bottom.'

Emma picked up the smallest and it felt quite heavy, made of a dense resin. She couldn't figure out what it was for. She gazed up at her husband with a puzzled expression. 'These are for me? But where do I put them?

James tried hard not to laugh. God, she was so innocent!

'They are for your gorgeous, tight and shapely arse my darling and we will start tomorrow. Now, I'm going to have a meal sent up and then I want you to get a good night's sleep, so I will leave you alone again tonight. Sweet dreams.' He pulled her upright and kissed her, caressing her sore buttocks gently. 'I'll see you tomorrow. I love you.' He left Emma confused and alone and as she ate her meal at the table by the window, she wondered what on earth was going to happen the next day.

End of Part 2.