Emma's Endurance Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma learns who and what Sister Angela is.
1.3k words
4.25
58k
6

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma spent the first real day of her honeymoon lying by the large swimming pool, swimming and sun bathing.

It was strange, being naked, especially as no one else was, but Emma was less disturbed by this than she thought she would be.

At lunchtime, they sat under a large umbrella and James, finishing his salad, suddenly asked 'Emma, when is your next period due?'

Emma had to think about this. 'Er, I'm not sure...Oh gosh, sorry Sir James! My Lord, I think it will be due at the end of this month.'

James sat back and wiped his mouth, he smiled, but without warmth. 'Oh Emma, I've been waiting for you to slip up. Well, you'll find out how strict or lenient I can be. It will all depend on your behaviour.'

James pressed a small button and soon after, Sister Angela arrived.

To Emma's surprise, the tall blonde knelt and bowed her head. 'Sir James?'

James paused and then replied.

'Angela, we have around three weeks to prepare my sweet wife's arse. I don't think she's going to enjoy this, but who cares. We will. We'll just move things forward a week or so. Now, I want you to show Emma just what she must learn in order to really give her husband pleasure.'

Angela reached inside James' swimming shorts and pulled out his penis. Emma watched it grow harder as Angela gently stroked it up and down and within thirty seconds he was fully erect.

Angela pulled a small padded stool over and knelt up on it.

James turned and spoke to Emma.

'Come and sit here, by our side and watch closely.'

The blonde opened her mouth and at the same time, gently revealed the head of James' penis.

She took it into her mouth and stayed still, eyes raised to James' face and Emma could see her relax her jaw. James buried his hands in her long blonde hair and pushed gently.

They stayed still for ten seconds or so and James suddenly pulled himself out of Angela's mouth and she gasped as she inhaled.

He looked over to Emma, who sat still, face burning with embarrassment and arousal and nodded his head. 'Angela just got a throatful of my cock. She's learned how to deep throat and I love the feeling. What I like even more is this..'

He pulled Angela's hair aside and the woman placed her hands behind her back. James reached around and there was a soft click as her two silver bracelets were joined together.

He stood upright again and ran his hands over Angela's small pointed breasts.

'Facefuck time, you horny bitch. Now, open up!'

Angela opened her mouth and James started to move in and out of her mouth, thrusting roughly, then slowly and Angela was at times moaning whilst he hit the back of her throat.

Finally he groaned and pulled out of her mouth and stood there, pumping his penis in his hand and he sprayed semen all over Angela's breasts.

'Now, you -- Emma, you come her and lick Sister Angela's breasts clean.'

Emma stood, crying out 'No! NO! Don't make me do this.'

She started to run back to the house, but James caught her.

He picked Emma up and dropped her onto a seat, slapping her hard around the face.

'LICK!, you disobedient bitch.'

Emma, tears welling again, started to lick the semen from Angela's breasts. Angela moaned again and pushed her right nipple into Emma's mouth.

'Suck, my lady, make my nipple hard, go on, harder!'

She pulled her body away in frustration shouting, 'James, this isn't working. Let's go indoors and punish the little tart.'

James seized Emma's wrist and pulled her upright and marched her indoors. He took out his keychain and unlocked a small door that Emma hadn't seen before and as he opened the door, Emma saw descending stone steps.

At the bottom of the winding stone stairs, James unlocked another, heavier door.

He pushed Emma through the door, switching on the lights and Emma saw various pieces of equipment that reminded her of the school gymnasium.

James turned to Angela and said 'Wrists?'

Angela nodded and walked over to a display of metal bracelets. She picked up a pair and opened them out, closing them with a loud 'click' over Emma's wrists.

James pushed Emma's wrists together and flicked up a small spur of metal, which locked into a matching hole on the other bracelet and joined the two bracelets.

Emma's wrists were now bound together in front and James pushed her over to some horizontal bars. He opened the bracelets and then closed them over the bar. Emma was unable to move and she was terrified.

'Let me explain something to you, Emma.'

James was standing in front of the bar and he was stroking Angela's breast.

'I'm what is called a Dom and Angela is my partner, called a submissive. I am her master, but she isn't my servant, she's my sub, which means that she does exactly what I order her to do and she enjoys it. She's chosen this lifestyle.

You are my wife. You haven't chosen this life, but in a few months, I'll get you pregnant and once you've given birth, you will be offered the choice to live with me as my submissive, or you can leave and live alone. The child will be raised by nannies and you won't see that child again. I realise that it's not much of a choice, but it's how our Order works.'

He paused and stroked Emma's face, running his finger across her lips and forcing her mouth open.

'I won't make you pregnant for a while, for you must experience our lifestyle. If you enjoy it, then you'll be an equal partner, with access to our wealth and family support. Do you understand?'

Emma nodded and felt a cold shiver of fear wash over her, 'M-my parents?'

James smiled 'they are members of the Order. Your mother is a renounced Dominatrix and many men and women serve her every whim.'

Emma looked at the floor. 'I see,' she said. 'Well, what happens now?'

James smiled again and pinched Angela's nipple, making her moan with pleasure. 'Well, now, we punish you for your insolence. You wouldn't pleasure Sister Angela and you slipped up with my title. I am going to chastise you with this cane.'

He pulled down a long cane from a display of floggers, paddles, riding crops and a whip.

'Six strokes, just like school. First though, kiss the cane.'

Emma closed her eyes for a second and felt dizzy. She thought, well, it couldn't be worse than the canings at school, so she opened her eyes and kissed the cane.

'I think we'll gag you.' James was holding a ball, attacked to a cloth and he pushed it into Emma's mouth, tying it tightly behind her head.

'Right, let's go.'

Emma closed her eyes and felt a terrible blaze of pain across the back of her thighs.

'One' she heard James say.

The next blow was right on the crease of her buttocks 'Two -- right on the sweet spot!'

Each stroke was a white hot flash of pain and Emma felt herself falling at the last stroke.

James unlocked the bracelets and forced Emma to her knees, which caused horrendous pain to her poor, abused buttocks and said 'Now, thank me.'

Emma, shocked and burning with the intense pain from the beating, was unable to resist and said 'Thank you My Lord James'.

'Good girl.' James was hugely erect and he pushed Angela over the nearest padded table and penetrated her brutally, pounding in and out, with both of them moaning and shouting as they reached their climax together.

End of Part 4