Emma's Endurance Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma enjoys some playtime.
2.1k words
4.23
54.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma, unable to move, tied to the bars in the underground room of her new husband's holiday home in Corfu, was watching her husband as he pounded in and out of his sub, Sister Angela.

The couple were covered in sweat, and as her husband reached his second climax in twenty minutes, he forced Sister Angela around to kneel in front of him, as he pushed his penis deep into her throat.

Emma could see the blonde woman's throat expand as her husband, Sir James roared as he came.

He pulled out, sperm running down Angela's chin and brutally ordered her to suck him clean.

Emma could see that Angela was panting with arousal.

James looked across at Emma – 'See?' he asked.

'Sex isn't just for making babies, it's sweaty, brutal fun and if it's good, ever so slightly painful.'

He picked up a riding crop from a nearby table and ordered Angela to kneel up on a padded couch, perfect arse raised in the air and he quickly gave her three hard swipes with the crop.

Angela didn't cry out, but gripped the wooden poles at the end of the couch and raised her buttocks, with the marks from the riding crop swelling and bruising as James walked around, admiring his handiwork.

He reached around and pinched the blonde's long nipples, forcing a moan from her. Was it ecstasy or pain? Emma wasn't sure.

James threw down the crop and walked over to Emma.

'How's your arse feeling Emma? Isn't it time for your new plug to be inserted?'

He released her from the bars and ordered Emma to kneel where Angela had knelt as James beat her.

He pulled out the small plug and inserted his forefinger, twisting slightly as he did so.

'Still way too tight. It's going to take a long time to get Emma's arse stretched, but maybe we can speed things up a little. Go and have a shower ladies and we'll meet in the bedroom in thirty minutes.'

He left the room.

Emma looked at Angela, who was still breathing heavily.

'Sister Angela? Do we shower together?'

The blonde paused for a moment and pulled Emma upstairs to the master bedroom and into the bathroom.

'We'll shower together and you will massage the shower gel onto me and do exactly what I tell you to.'

The water was a perfect temperature and Emma was eager to try to please Sir James' acolyte. She took a handful of expensive shower gel and slowly massaged it over the older woman's breasts.

Angela moaned and pulled Emma's hand down to her waxed labia and moved her hand and fingers round and round over her clitoris, whilst pressing her soapy breasts against Emma's.

Emma got the hint and took another handful of shower gel and started to gently caress the small hard nub of Angela's clitoris.

Angela pulled Emma closer towards her and climaxed with a small shriek.

Emma dropped her gaze and concentrated on washing herself, wondering what on earth she'd just done. Was this a sin? It must be.

Angela pushed the younger girl away and finished her shower.

The two women, wrapped in towels opened the bathroom door, to see Sir James with a bottle of champagne and three glasses.

'Hurry up ladies, we're going to relax a little before dinner.'

Angela put on a silk dressing gown and left the bathroom and Emma heard the pop of the champagne cork. She continued to dry herself and left the bathroom.

Naked, she tentatively walked towards her husband and he handed her a glass of champagne.

'A toast!' he exclaimed. 'To marriage and wealth and lots and lots of sex!'

He downed his glass of champagne in one swallow and so did Angela. Emma, not used to the bubbles, managed to do the same, spluttering a little.

'Sit down, Emma and Angela. We'll watch a dvd and relax before dinner.'

Emma sat on one of the huge armchairs, feeling a little giddy and felt her mouth drop open as she viewed the movie.

It was about a beautiful woman, with red hair, who moaning with pain and lust, had first one, then two and then three fingers pushed up her anus, opening it up to allow her lover to push his whole hand up inside her.

Emma felt very strange and relaxed. Everything looked rather hazy and she felt Sir James lift her up and push her over the padded couch.

She felt his oiled finger penetrate her and then she felt another. She tried not to tense up, but to relax like the girl on the television, but it was too difficult.

James opened the box that contained the plugs and selected a much larger one than Emma had been wearing that morning.

He squirted gel onto it and onto his fingers and Emma felt him running his two fingers around her anus again. She liked this feeling and she arched her back a little, pushing her buttocks towards James.

'Well,' she heard him say, 'my wife is an anal slut is she?'

Emma felt as though she was floating. James had put a Valium tablet in her champagne and that, along with desensitising gel was helping her to relax.

James started to insert the plug, which slid about two thirds of the way into Emma's anus. He pushed hard and it popped into place. Emma screamed, but James took the base and withdrew the plug again.

He ran his fingers around the rim of her anus and managed to insert three this time. Emma was numb now and sagging a little, so Angela came over and supported her shoulders, reaching around and gently rubbing the young woman's nipples.

James re-inserted the plug and again, it popped into place.

It felt great and Emma cried out 'Do it again, please my lord, once more?'

James pulled out the plug and Angela kept gently massaging and rolling Emma's nipples as she cried out again.

Finally, James took a slightly larger plug and rammed it home.

'We'll take this out tomorrow.

I'm surprised, Emma. I never thought you'd enjoy this. We'll have some fun before the big family meeting at the end of the month.'

James brought out a black silk band, with two rings on it. He fastened it around Emma's slim neck and then he took two nylon cuffs and attached them to Emma's wrists.

He pushed her wrists together, joining the cuffs and then attached them to the silk band. Emma couldn't move her hands. Then, released her hands, but told Emma that this is how she would sleep that night.

At dinner, which was light and served by the two maids and butler, Emma was naked. She sat at the table, shivering slightly and felt humiliated, dizzy and slightly nauseous.

That night, James put her to bed, joining her wrists and attaching them to her neck band.

'You can't touch yourself Emma, but you can dream of what I'll do tomorrow. I'm sure you'll wake up, ready for more adventures.'

James kissed his wife. The kiss was long and slow and he opened her mouth with his tongue. Within seconds they were moaning together.

James stood up and looked down at his wife. Her lips were swollen and her eyes were languorous with desire.

'Well, this is a surprise. Who'd have thought such an innocent young convent-school girl would be such a sexy slut?

We'll have more fun tomorrow. Sleep well and dream of me.'

The next morning, Emma woke and tried to stretch, but her hands were attached to the silk band around her neck.

Angela opened the door and freed Emma's hands.

'Come on My Lady, time to clean up.'

Emma wasn't sure about this, as she'd hoped that James would wake her and play around with her arse again.

She obediently followed Angela to the bathroom and knelt down. Angela pulled the plug out, checking that there was no blood and ignoring Emma's scream of pain.

She showed Emma a hot-water bottle attached to a stand and instructed her on how to do her own enema.

Twenty minutes later, Emma was clean and ready for the day's activities.

James was waiting in the bedroom and he ordered Emma to kneel up and present her anus for morning inspection. He ran a finger around the rim and slipped two inside her.

'Better' he said, 'but not ready yet. I think we'll give you a couple of hours to close up and then we'll stretch you again.'

Emma felt her stomach fill with butterflies and trembled slightly.

'Don't worry Emma,' James' voice was gentle and he raised her chin and she gazed into his piercing blue eyes.

James groaned. He felt himself swelling immediately and to his surprise realised that he'd never felt this way before.

He forced himself to control the urge to fuck his wife senseless and went and stood by the window, swallowing hard.

'There are a few things that I have to tell you, Emma. First, you belong to me.

When we married, it was an alliance. Your family is wealthy and so is mine. You are part of the price and I own you. This isn't so unusual, as this situation exists in other parts of the world and in other religions.

I will treat you with a certain amount of respect, as your family has requested this. I won't keep you locked up or a prisoner in your own home and I won't force you to be a prostitute.

I loan out my various homes to other family members and maybe, I will loan you out to others who desire you, but this won't happen until after the first big family meeting.

We will spend the weekend at the castle that belongs to your family.

They are higher in the Order than mine and they will decide on when you are to be made pregnant.

I hope that this won't be for a while yet, as I'm enjoying the exploration of your body – however. There are things that you need to learn and I will have to send you away for a week for further training.

I received an e-mail from the leader of the Order and you will leave in two days.

I was hoping that we'd have longer together and that you'd be ready for full sex, but I'm not so sure. That plug that we used to stretch your anus last night was not quite large enough, but if you will agree, we will try to stretch you some more today.

Do you agree to this Emma?'

Emma, speechless, raised her beautiful green eyes to meet those of her husband and nodded her head.

He groaned and moved swiftly across the room to kiss her deeply. He moved on to her nipples, sucking them gently and then rolling them between his finger and thumb.

Emma moaned and James lowered his mouth to her slit and sucked hard, running his tongue over her stiff clitoris.

James undressed quickly and lowered himself onto her body.

'Wrap your legs around me' he ordered hoarsely and slid his penis into her.

He lowered himself onto her and she wrapped her arms around his back, arching her own back as he penetrated her.

They moved together, thrusting and kissing, until they both climaxed at the same moment.

James pulled out and rolled onto his side.

'Oh God, that was incredible. I love you, Emma. I didn't think I would fall in love with you, but I have. We are going to be a great partnership.'

He stroked her slightly tender buttocks, slipping his finger into her anus, moving gently in and out.

'I want to fuck your arse so much, but we'll wait until tomorrow. Meanwhile, please would you let me spank you again?

Please?' He was quivering again.

Emma was terrified and excited at the same time. 'My lord?'

James caressed Emma's buttocks.

'Twenty? Just enough to make them sensitive? Please Emma?'

Emma nodded her acquiescence.

She crossed to the padded couch, knelt and held onto the bar in front. James stood behind her and started to spank her buttocks with his bare hands.

'Count them baby, come on!'

Emma, shaking with fear, counted out the strokes. By twenty, her buttocks were glowing red and James was erect again.

He pressed a button and a few seconds later, Angela arrived.

'Suck me Angela'

The woman knelt and took James' penis into her mouth and Emma watched in the mirror, still kneeling, with burning buttocks exposed. James finally came in Angela's mouth and stopped panting.

'We'll carry on later, after lunch. Rest until then.' James suddenly left the room, leaving Emma and Angela to their own devices.