Emma's Endurance Ch. 06

Story Info
The final frontier!
1.8k words
4.49
46.1k
5

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had received the message from the Lord of the Order of Saint Ismael that Emma was to be sent to their headquarters in Germany.

Every member of the order, once they attained the age of majority, was sent to the Castle of the Hawks.

The sons of the most influential families were expected to assume the role of Dominants and to keep a wife and at least a couple of submissives.

James had enjoyed his time there, but he was beginning to worry about Emma. He knew that he was starting to fall in love with her and he wasn't sure that he wanted his wife to go through the very intense and painful initiation procedure.

On one hand, the thought of what would happen to Emma was extremely erotic, but he wondered what would happen when she was returned to him at the final ceremony. Ah well, he thought, there's nothing I can do about this.

He turned off his Blackberry and walked upstairs.

Emma was sitting by the window, looking out onto the lawn and beyond to the beach, framed by ancient cedar trees. She was naked (of course) and sketching the scene in front of her. She jumped up when James entered the room and stood in front of him, head bowed as she had seen Sister Angela do a hundred times before.

'Oh, Sir James, I'm so pleased to see you! I hope you don't mind my drawing, but I had nothing to read and Sister Angela is downstairs making preparations for something later on.'

James lifted his wife's chin with a finger and kissed her, opening her mouth and she moaned gently. He felt his penis begin to swell at this and knew that he had married the right girl. No one had made him grow so hard so quickly before.

He thought of what they would do that evening, when he would take his wife's tight, virgin arse for the first time and began to feel his penis throb.

'On your knees Emma, I'm going to fuck your mouth'.

Emma knelt before him and opened her mouth. James pulled back his foreskin and teased her lips with the head of his cock.

'Relax darling, I'm going to push myself in a little further and I want you to take it without gagging. Can you do this?'

Emma nodded, a tiny movement, not taking her eyes away from James' face.

He clutched her hair and told Emma to suck, which she did, running her tongue over the head.

James knew that he wasn't going to last long, not with the thought of what would happen later and he rocked gently backwards and forwards, just touching the back of Emma's mouth.

Suddenly he was overwhelmed with lust and lost all control of himself, pushing harder than he thought and Emma gagged.

James filled her mouth with semen and Emma struggled to swallow it, just managing it at the last moment.

James staggered backwards and Emma fell forward onto her elbows. James could see the plug, with its engraved base reflected in the mirror. He wondered what how she'd cope with the mix of pain and pleasure?

James actually preferred anal sex, but only with women. He'd been to a few orgies and had been fellated by both men and women and he'd experimented at school, but preferred heterosexual sex or to observe the action, than to mix it with other sexes.

'Emma, I'm going to rest and eat now and I'll see you downstairs later this afternoon. You should rest as well as this will be quite an evening. I'll see you later, after four.'

Emma, crouched on the floor, was unable to lift her head as James left, only doing so when the door clicked, running to the bathroom to vomit. She'd managed to hold onto her breakfast, but only just. She wondered what her punishment would have been if James had found out that she'd failed to relax?

About thirty minutes later, Sister Angela entered the bedroom and took Emma into the bathroom.

'Time to remove the plug, my lady.'

Emma cried out in pain as the plug was removed. Angela smiled and chuckled.

'I can't wait for later. I hope he'll let me watch as he takes your arse for the first time. Right, time for another enema and then I'll lube you.'

Emma crouched down, head on her arms as Angela filled the rubber bulb with warm water and waited until Angela gave her permission to void the water. Finally, Angela squirted an oily lubricant inside Emma's anus and told the girl to stand up.

Emma stood up and looked at Angela, who moving closer stroked Emma's nipples gently.

'One day Emma, he's going to give you to me to play with and you won't sit for a week. I'll tie your hands over your head and whip your breasts with my rubber whip and you'll cry in agony and ecstasy at the same time. Each time I touch you, or brush past you, you'll remember what I did.

Does that thought fill you with fear or lust, I wonder?'

Emma closed her eyes, overcome with emotion.

Angela laughed as she left the bathroom saying 'See you later dear!'

II

Later that afternoon, James and Emma and Angela were in the underground playroom.

There was an interesting piece of equipment, rather like an exercise machine, with a place for each foot and then a small padded cushion that resembled a bicycle saddle in reverse and beyond, a bar.

Emma placed her feet on the plates and they were strapped into place. Her pubic mound rested on the cushion, which started to vibrate in a very low throb, which was incredibly arousing.

Angela stepped forward and ran her fingers over Emma's labia and thrust a couple of them inside Emma's tight, but wet vagina.

Emma's clitoris was resting on the throbbing padded cushion and she was light-headed with lust.

James reached forward and attached Emma's wrists to the bar. He raised another padded bar, which supported Emma's breasts. This bar began to throb as well, but faster and Emma was almost hysterical with sexual arousal.

She started to beg – 'please, do something, I can't take this – it's too much!'

James stepped back and started to spank Emma's buttocks with his hand, but moved on after a few strokes to the paddle, which left a rosy glow over Emma's tight young buttocks.

He looked over at Angela and asked her if she wanted to have a go. The older woman nodded and picked up a rubber, many-stranded whip.

'Ten, I think. Just enough to sting. Thank you Sir James, I appreciate this.'

With each stroke, Emma was thrust down onto the vibrating pads and she screamed in pleasure and pain with each blow.

James stood back and admired his wife's glowing buttocks. He pressed a button, which pushed her legs further apart, revealing the tight rosebud of her virgin anus.

He inserted a finger and rubbed the oily lubrication around the rim.

There was only one way to do this, slowly, open her up with his extraordinarily stiff penis. He'd taken a dose of Viagra earlier, to make sure that he was as stiff as possible.

'Angela – rub the lube on my dick will you?'

The blonde knelt and massaged his penis with the lubricant, as sensually as she possibly could.

'Pull her arse apart' James was throbbing and quivering with lust now.

Angela walked around to the side and pulled apart Emma's buttocks.

James rubbed the head of his penis around Emma's rim and gently thrust to penetrate. Emma moaned. This felt wonderful, if this was anal sex, it felt fantastic.

James pushed a little harder and Emma felt a burning pain as he penetrated the edge of the inner sphincter.

Suddenly, he thrust hard, bursting through and into the warmth of her rectum. Emma screamed.

'Relax, Emma, this is it. I'm in! The more you relax the better I'll enjoy it.'

Emma tried to relax, but the burning pain was overwhelming. James was thrusting in and out, pulling all the way out and then pushing hard to open her up with each thrust.

'Oh God...I can't last much longer!' He began to thrust harder, holding onto handles at the side of the padded cushion.

With each thrust, he was panting and grunting and all of a sudden, Emma could feel him swell inside her and he shouted as he climaxed.

James pulled out and inspected Emma's anus, but apart from slight swollen tissue, she was intact.

'Good girl, Emma. You didn't tear, so we can have a bit more fun!'

Emma was almost fainting from the overload of sensations. She had no idea if she'd had an orgasm or if she'd wet herself or of anything. Her whole body felt as though she'd been set alight.

James offered her a drink with a straw and she gratefully drank.

James and Angela kissed, long and hard and sat down on the huge sofa. They switched on the huge screen and started to watch a movie.

Emma could see the screen as well and was horrified to see that two men were penetrating a small, curvy girl at the same time. One, in the girl's vagina and the other slowly pushing into her anus. The girl was moaning and screaming with pleasure and the men were grunting and thrusting hard, but suddenly they stopped and got the girl to fit both the heads of their cocks in her mouth at once.

Then they went back carried on having sex with this girl, until they ejaculated all over her face and breasts.

James stood up and roughly ordered Sister Angela to 'suck my dick, you whore!'

Angela did so, with a huge grin at Emma, still prostrated on the odd machine. After a couple of minutes, James pulled out and walked back over to Emma and started to fuck her arse all over again.

This went on for what seemed like hours, until James finally released Emma, picked her up and carried her upstairs to bed.

They slept together for the first time and on waking the next morning, James took Emma again.

'Roll on your side, Emma and pull up your knees.'

He thrust up and straight inside her yet again. He reached around and gently rubbed a nipple. Sensitive, Emma moaned in pain and lust.

James thrusts were gentler than the night before and once he was finished, he rolled her onto her back again and kissed her, telling her that he loved her very much.

'Rest, my darling. You'll be going to Germany tonight for training and I won't see you again until it's finished. I love your arse. I love your cunt and I love your tits. All are mine and mine alone. Never forget this.'