Emma's Endurance Ch. 14

Story Info
Sir James. Emma returns to her husband's castle.
1.8k words
4.37
36.6k
3

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma awoke in her cell, or she thought it was her cell, but it felt stuffy and was totally dark. The cover on her bed was a warm furry fabric and felt quite pleasant against her body.

She wriggled her buttocks against it and winced, they were very sore after the whipping.

She tried to turn over, but discovered that she couldn't move more than a few centimetres.

She was tied to the bed, by soft nylon ropes, which didn't chafe, but wouldn't permit more than a slight wriggle.

She needed to urinate, but couldn't cry out, as her mouth was full of a soft material.

Emma began to panic. She'd read 'Death of a Princess' and knew that the people who'd put her to the test yesterday were going to kill her. She prayed that God would let her die quickly.

Emma felt a sharp pain and then lost all sense of consciousness.

She felt light and warmth on her face and realised that she wasn't dead. She opened her mouth and air – blessed, cool air flooded in. Emma opened her eyes.

She was in a large bedroom, lying in a four-poster bed. She tried to move her legs and found that she could – she was free! Emma smiled and sighed in relief. Thank you, she thought. I'm still here.

The door opened and a young girl entered carrying a tray, which she set onto a table near to the bed.

The girl smiled, bent her head and left the room. Emma sat up in bed and stretched out her arms and discovered that she wasn't naked – oh, what a joy to be wearing a piece of clothing again, even if was just a white cotton nightdress, but oh, it felt good.

Emma sat there for a few moments enjoying the feeling of the sun on her face and looked over at the table with the tray on it. There were two plates and cups on it and a coffee pot. The door opened again and Sir James entered.

He looked at his wife and smiled at her. 'Emma, my darling, we're home. This is my castle in Scotland, where we were married, if you remember. Now, we are going to eat breakfast together. A wedding breakfast, if you think about it. Just the two of us.'

James put down the plate that he was carrying onto the table and sat down on the bed. He stroked Emma's cheek and leant forward and kissed her, softly at first, but as she responded to his kiss, he leaned into it, slowly touching her tongue with his. They rolled over together onto the bed and carried on kissing.

Emma put her arms around James' neck and pulled him close to her. She moved her arms down his body, caressing his back and pulling his buttocks towards her.

James stroked Emma's hair and ran his hand down her back, stroking her buttocks, which made her flinch slightly.

He broke off from the kiss and lifted up the nightdress.

'Ah, the marks are bruising up nicely. They do look quite sexy, but I don't think I'm going to whip you that hard. It was interesting to see how you responded, but I prefer not to mark you. Which I'm sure you will be pleased to hear?'

Emma swallowed and nodded. 'Thank you, Sir James.'

James stroked Emma's thigh and as she moaned quietly, overcome with emotional relief and sexual arousal, he stood up and quickly took off his clothes.

'Emma, I can't let you get pregnant yet, so we are either going to have to use contraception, or only have anal sex. I prefer anal, but what do you want?'

Emma had never been asked this before and was almost speechless. She'd forgotten what it felt like to make a decision, having been accustomed to following orders for so long.

'My lord...anal, I think.'

'Right, well, as they say...bottoms' up!' He laughed and pushed her into a head-down kneeling position. He rubbed some lubrication onto his throbbing penis and slowly inserted it, pulling out and re-penetrating every few thrusts.

Within a few minutes he was thrusting hard, gripping Emma's sore buttocks and eyes closed, he was imagining Emma in all sorts of situations, double penetrations, oral deep throating and lost in his fantasy, found himself losing control and came hard, as Emma practised her anal sex technique of tightening and releasing the sphincter muscle.

He pulled out. 'That was incredible. Thank you darling. Go and wash and clean yourself and we'll eat breakfast together.'

Ten minutes later, she was sitting opposite him at the small table and James pulled the bell to summon one of the servants.

A slight rap at the door signalled the arrival of a man – an actual butler, who was carrying another tray with food and coffee.

'Emma, this is my manservant, Mr Dobbs. He is the butler here and he knows all the secrets and passions of my household. Is that correct Mr Dobbs?'

'That is correct my lord.' The butler inclined his head slightly and left the room.

He was tall and shaven-headed and ever so slightly intimidating. Emma hoped that he wouldn't get to know her secrets and passions.

After breakfast was eaten and the trays removed, James and Emma were alone.

'Sir James, what happened?

I thought I was going to see you make your vows at the castle and I was told that I was going to have to pass various tests in order that you would consider me prepared for our life together?'

James paused for a moment. 'I did make the vows and I made the financial endowment that was required to gain full membership of the order. Your parents were there, so it was considered that your presence was unnecessary. They requested that you should not be put through a trial and so you were drugged and sent back to Scotland and here you are.

By the way, your mother told me about your speech and of your wish to be allowed to study at university. I have agreed, but it will be at a special college that is reserved for family members of the Order. We'll have a nice long summer together and then, you'll be allowed to start university.'

Emma was overjoyed. 'I won't let you down. I promise.' She knelt at his knees and bowed her head. 'I will be obedient and brilliant and I will make you proud to be my husband.'

James was oddly moved and pulled Emma up to sit next to him on the couch, that they'd been resting on.

'I have some old university friends coming to dinner tonight. Some are members of the order and some are not. We won't discuss the order this evening, but you will know those that are members, as they'll be wearing a signet ring, like this one.'

He showed Emma a gold ring, with an eagle engraved on its upper surface.

'If you see this ring, on any person you encounter, you must obey their commands. No arguments or appeals. Some of the other members are less forgiving of minor sins and some will just want to have sex with you. I'm considering getting you an implant, so that you won't get pregnant this year, in fact, we'll go and see the doctor today.'

Later that morning, Emma and James set off to the nearest town, which was Inverness and parked outside a private hospital.

James took Emma's hand and they walked in, nodding to the receptionist and took the lift up a few floors.

The doctor, who was a gynaecologist discussed the contraception with James and then summoned Emma into the consulting room.

'Sir James has decided that it would be best for you to have contraceptive injections, instead of an implant.

He's also made another request, that I examine you and see if there are any cosmetic improvements that can be made.'

Emma looked at the female doctor and noticed that she was also wearing the signet ring. The woman gestured towards a gown and told Emma to put it on and to be naked beneath it.

Once Emma was changed, the doctor asked her to lie on a couch and put her feet up in to stirrups. The doctor pulled the gown up and Emma was exposed, legs wide open and blushing with embarrassment.

The doctor summoned Sir James over. 'See here, where the lips of the labia are a little pronounced? I can trim these away and if you wish, leave the clitoris exposed, so that Emma will be always easily stimulated. Right now, I have to massage here – ' she gently rubbed the skin just above the clitoris and Emma's lips parted as the blood rushed to her groin.

'If you wish to have this procedure, it'll take a month for the swelling to die down, but she'll be much more responsive.'

James parted Emma's labia and stroked the folds of skin.

'Hmm, she' will look better without those folds, that's for sure. Go one then, we'll schedule surgery for next week, if that's okay with you?'

Emma's eyes opened wide in alarm. She gasped and looked at her husband, who was discussing her body with the same detachment as if she were one of his cars.

The doctor pulled up the gown further. 'Nice tits. Do you want the nipples pierced as well?'

James paused again. 'Can we do them today?' he asked.

The doctor nodded. 'With or without local anaesthetic?'

Emma was horrified now. She remembered the girl at the castle, who'd flinched in great pain as the Inquisitor twisted the rings in her nipples.

To her great relief, James finally said 'with.'

An hour later, Emma and James were driving back to the castle.

'You'll be a little sore later,' said James. 'I promise to be careful and I'll warn my friends, but you may feel some discomfort. I love the rings through your nipples. They are so, so sexy.'

He reached across and felt for the ring under Emma's dress and she jumped like a startled deer.

Once they arrived back at the castle, he ordered her to strip and he walked around her body, placing his hands under each breast to push them up. The anaesthetic had worn off by then and Emma was in pain. James slowly twisted each ring, whilst rubbing her clitoris and Emma moaned, the barrier between pain and pleasure blurred in a dark haze.

James sat on the couch and undid his trousers. 'Suck my cock' he ordered, his voice trembling with desire. Emma used all her newly-learned skills and within minutes James was fully erect and Emma was massaging his cock with her expert fingers.

'Sit on me' he lifted Emma up and on to his huge penis. Emma wasn't used to vaginal penetration and he felt like he was splitting her in two. James held Emma by the hips, moving her up and down and gazing at her pierced nipples.

Suddenly he cried out and Emma felt his penis swell as he pumped semen into her. As he came, he felt each nipple and Emma screamed in pain.

'Get cleaned up darling,' he said and put on your nicest frock. Our guests will be here in an hour.'

End of Part 14