Emma's Endurance Ch. 16

Story Info
Emma and James fall in love.
1.9k words
4.37
27.2k
3
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer was almost over. Emma, to her surprise had enjoyed what was left of her summer vacation.

After the traumatic, terrifying and exhilarating start to her marriage, she and James settled into a delightful routine, spending time in Scotland, London and the villa in Corfu.

Emma had asked to be allowed to study further at university. She was waiting for her exam results, due in the middle weeks of August. One night, in early August, she and James had dinner in his flat in London and she asked him how he had come to be a part of the Order.

'I was at a strict Catholic boarding school until I was sixteen and had no idea of the existence of the Order of Saint Ishmael. My father took me to a club in London and he introduced me to one of the submissives. He told me that I would have to wait until I was eighteen, despite the age of consent being sixteen and that the wait would do me good.

He gave me a copy of 'The Story of O' and didn't mention it again until the end of the holidays.

He offered me the chance to attend a sixth form college that prepared the young men for life in the Order.

As soon as I read the book, I realised that I wasn't a submissive. It wasn't for me and I knew that I wanted to have a woman -- or women to wait on me hand and foot -- and mouth.

I was taken to The Castle at eighteen and through a disturbing induction.

You were locked in a cell and taught submission, but I was taught that sexual arousal is deceptive. I was blindfolded several times and had my dick sucked and once I came, I was shown that it made no difference if it was a man or woman doing the deed. I wasn't happy about this, but what can one do?'

Emma smiled, remembering Adrian, her jailer and steward and instructor telling her of this.

James continued, 'I became more relaxed around other naked men, but I'm heterosexual. I'll go along with a threesome if there's no other option, but to be honest, I prefer women.

There's a concept called 'cognitive dissonance'. You'll learn about this, my darling and come to recognise it. As a heterosexual man, I've fucked women and they are what I desire, but I can have sex with men, even though in my head, it feels wrong. Not sinful, but just not what I really want to do. If you manage to reconcile the subtleties of sexual desire and can write about them, then please help me to do the same?'

Emma was astounded. James was opening himself to her as an equal. She nodded her head and leant forward to kiss him, as she couldn't think of anything to say in return.

He kissed her back and pulled her towards him and into the bedroom.

They had been having a lot of sex. One day, as Emma knelt in front of James, he'd pulled her up and kissed her hard and something flared between them.

They'd been unable to keep their hands from each other after that. Each kiss was heady and rich with desire and they always ended up having completely (as James called it,) vanilla sex afterwards.

No spanking, no anal sex, no submission, just a lot of fucking.

Emma and James had discovered that their favourite position was her straddling his hips, penis buried deep inside her, face to face and kissing for as long as they could, until orgasm robbed them of conscious thought.

They would collapse onto the bed, bodies covered with a glimmering sheen of sweat and James would kiss Emma's nipple and it would start all over again.

'I wish I'd never had your nipples pierced. It feels wrong somehow, with us sitting face to face, talking and fucking and kissing. I did something to you because I thought I owned you.'

Emma silenced him with a kiss, a slow tender kiss. She took a risk and said 'James, we could just take the rings out if we want, but right now, I'm okay with them. They are pretty sexy.' She kissed him again.

He kissed her right nipple and she moaned with pleasure and off they went again. Slippery, sensual sex, with both reaching climax at the same time, the rise to orgasm taking both of them to another level of intensity.

As James' heart rate slowed, he raised an eyebrow and smiling said, 'by the way Emma, I did notice that you missed out the 'Sir'.' He suddenly looked very serious and said, 'it's okay for now, but we can't behave like this when anyone else is here. Do you understand?'

Emma, her face solemn, nodded.

'Are you scared of the Order?' she asked.

James was silent for almost a minute before he responded and all he did was nod his head and pull Emma close to him.

One day, towards the middle of August, Emma received her exam results and discovered that she had A stars for her four subjects.

She said 'let's celebrate! We could go out for dinner and just for a change, go to bed and celebrate all over again, long and slowly.'

Whilst Emma was exuberantly happy, James seemed less so. 'I'm really proud of you, but now you'll go to college and I've found that I don't want to spend time away from you' he had said.

'Oh darling, we'll be fine,' she kissed him and they opened the champagne.

'I think we can make it work for us. It won't drive us apart, as I love you so much that you are all I can think of. We could even live together near Oxford and spend as much time together as we want.'

James pulled Emma upright and kissed her, hugging her tight.

'We'll give a try, but sweetheart, we have one more ordeal to go through. We have to go to the castle and we have to participate in a weekend of orgies for all the couples married this year. It's part of the rules of the Order. If we don't go, I'll have to pay a forfeit and it will be a lot of money. I think we'll have to attend and we'll just have to go with the flow of the action. Let's see how we are after that weekend. I imagine that it's going to be pretty tough, but just remember that I adore you and I respect you and love you so much.'

Emma sighed. 'I think this is going to be a case of it hurting me more than you. I'm not feeling very happy about this. I can't quite get the pain and pleasure concept right. If I imagine that what I'm enduring gives you pleasure, then I'm okay, but these last two weeks have changed everything. I love you. Can I endure torments to please people who believe that this is how a sex life should be?

It's really difficult.'

It was Thursday and Emma and James were quiet. The threat of the weekend was hanging over them.

Eventually, Emma said 'well, I think I can do it. I'll be as submissive as possible and I promise to do whatever they ask us to. Once it's over, we can be together again. Just us....oh!'

'What is it?' asked James.

'Sister Angela! You know. Your personal submissive pet. What are you going to do with her?'

'Well, Emma, she's at the Castle right now. She came from there in the first place. She's one of those women who just want to be used as a sort of living sex toy. She gets off on the idea of being totally submissive. If I were to order her to cut all her hair off, she'd do it. She'd sob, but if I told her that this was what I wanted, she'd do it and she'd be all wet and ready for me. I wouldn't do that to you and you wouldn't find it sexy.'

Emma smiled and kissed James again. 'You'd be surprised, my darling. The role-playing is fun and it those first few weeks had lots of erotic moments, so If we don't have to live our lives that way all the time, then I'm happy to have the odd session, just as long as you are.'

James groaned, 'Emma, I don't know if I can though! I look at you now and I want to protect you and keep you from harm.'

Emma thought for a moment and said 'right, well let's practice!' She knelt in front of James and took his penis out of his trousers and not taking her eyes from his face, she started the long-practised techniques. She kissed its soft skin and then she gently pulled the foreskin back and kissed the tip, gently probing the tiny hole at the end. She started to suck and lick the end as James gradually stiffened. He was soon hard and Emma enthusiastically sucked away, gradually taking more and more of the length into her mouth. She paused for a moment and then took his full length into her mouth, relaxing her throat as James groaned and grasped her long hair.

She managed to deep-throat him for nearly thirty seconds and then pulled away panting for breath. She kept her gaze on his face and did the same action over again.

This time she managed a little longer and James was rocking back and forwards, guiding her with his hands wrapped in her hair.

She was becoming aroused as well and moaned gently as James entered her mouth again. This time, Emma felt him swell slightly as he came and she carried on gently sucking and cleaning him.

'My Lord, was that satisfactory?' Emma was still kneeling in front of him and as he opened his eyes and returned to the moment, he nodded and pulled her upright, kissing her hard, thrusting his tongue where his penis had been, tasting his own semen in her mouth.

They carried on kissing and James began to undress Emma at the same time. Eventually she stood there, dressed in stockings and a black suspender belt and he ordered her to turn around slowly, his voice thick with desire.

She slowly rotated and James quivered with lust as he watched her tight buttocks moving. He found a handy stool and bent her over it. He penetrated her anus with two stiff fingers, feeling her relax as he pushed them inside the tight ring of muscle.

Pushing her legs further apart, he ordered Emma to pull the cheeks apart and he thrust his throbbing penis into her anus.

Emma screamed and James heard his voice grunting with each hard thrust, until he climaxed again and pulled out.

He lifted Emma up and walked into the bedroom, laying her on the bed and knelt between her legs, finding her clitoris with his stiff tongue.

Emma arched her back and James sucked and let go, probing her with his tongue until she screamed again, this time in the throes of her orgasm.

They lay side by side on the bed. Emma turned and looked at her husband, 'You see, my lord, we do enjoy this. I think we'll be fine this weekend, just so long as things don't get out of hand.'

'I hope so, Emma' said James. 'We'll find out tomorrow.'

End of part 16.