Emma's Endurance Ch. 18

Story Info
Emma receives an upgrade - or is it?
1.5k words
4.06
29.9k
3

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma swam up through consciousness and opened her eyes slowly, as they seemed to weigh twice as much as they should.

The light was bright, from fluorescent lights and Emma knew, with some strange instinct, that she was in a hospital.

Her nose itched and when she tried to reach it to scratch the irritation, she found that she couldn't move her hands. She looked down her body towards where they should be and they were strapped up in huge leather restraints.

Emma tried to lift her head, but her neck was also imprisoned with a similar wide restraint.

She blinked a couple of times and tried to clear her throat and then suddenly, she felt desperately nauseous.

'Help! I feel sick -- please, I need help?'

A nurse appeared with a bowl and Emma retched, but little liquid came up. The nurse felt Emma's forehead and then lifted her hospital gown, had a quick look and left her without saying a word.

Emma fell asleep again and when she opened her eyes, she saw James sitting beside her.

'James?' she whispered, 'What's happened?'

James leaned over and stroked Emma's face, kissing her gently on her dry lips. 'My love, you had a little operation to make you perfect for me and when you recover, we'll have so much fun. I love you - be brave, my sweetheart?'

Emma nodded and tried to speak. 'My throat -- it's so dry, do you have any water?'

James had a cup of water with a straw and Emma tried to drink it slowly. She fought the nausea and lay still, breathing deeply and fell asleep again.

She thought she heard James's voice saying, 'Two more days, yes?' and then sank into deep sleep.

Time seemed to pass in odd periods of bright lights and odd sensations. Emma dreamed a lot and at one time, she awoke crying out in pain, but swiftly went back to sleep again.

The next time that she opened her eyes, James was by her side again and her hands were free. Emma tentatively tried to move her head and found that her neck was free as well.

She tried to sit up, but the room seemed to move and so she lay down again.

'What happened?'

'Emma darling, we'll talk about all that's happened on the journey home. Can you walk?'

Emma stood up, her legs didn't feel like her own and her knees seemed to have a life of their own. She swayed and sat on the bed and winced in pain. What on earth had happened?

James found a wheelchair and he helped Emma to pull on a robe and gently lowered Emma onto the seat and wheeled her out to the helicopter.

Emma was exhausted by this time and leaned against James and despite trying to stay awake, slept a little.

She managed to walk slowly to the private jet and struggled up the stair. Then holding onto the back of a seat for support, she let James lay her down on a couch.

Once the plane was in the air James started to tell Emma what had happened.

'Your parents came to our room. They talked to me whilst you were sleeping and they were very persuasive. They recommended a small operation to trim your labia and the hood from over your clitoris. They suggested a new invention -- a subcutaneous implant, which we'll try when you are feeling no pain.

I have seen your scars and once you've healed, you'll look like a porn star. I think you are gorgeous and if I could, I'd never let you wear clothes every again. I want to fuck you, but don't worry, we'll wait'

Emma asked James if she could look at herself, so he raised the robe and Emma looked down. She couldn't see much difference, but when she touched herself, she could feel the stitches and as for her clitoris, it was so sore that she felt tears spring to her eyes.

'James, I hope this isn't too much -- please tell me that everything will be alright?'

James sat down next to Emma and cradled her in his arms and whispered words of reassurance into her ear and she fell asleep again.

One week later, Emma was lying naked at the villa in Corfu. She had healed well and the scars could not be seen. James had promised her a night that she wouldn't forget and this would be it.

They sat on the terrace and ate a light meal. Emma was feeling surprisingly nervous and wondered what the implant was going to do. James picked her up, just like a new bride and carried Emma upstairs.

He laid her on the bed and gently stroked Emma's inner thighs, which were super sensitive and Emma arched her back, instantly aroused.

He leaned over and licked Emma's clitoris. She cried out, the sensations were so intense that she felt as though a bomb had exploded in her head.

James stopped and looked into Emma's eyes. 'I think, that is definitely an improvement, don't you?'

Emma could not speak, but just nodded her head.

James's warm fingers were gently massaging Emma's pubic bone and he stopped and pressed gently and Emma was flooded with intense orgasmic ripples. She sat up, mouth slightly open and leaned over to lick James's nipples.

He lay down and she straddled him, carefully inserting his throbbing penis into her and she threw her head back.

'Fuck me. Fuck me, James. Do what you want, but fuck me first!'

She leaned back and they concentrated on the physical act, James pumping in and out, reaching his orgasm in just a few minutes.

He stroked Emma's pubis and pressed on the left side and the intense sexual stimulation stopped. She cried out and collapsed sideways.

They lay together and Emma smiled at her husband. 'You were right. That was incredible. What is that implant?'

James reached over and took out a small booklet and handed it to Emma to read. The implant was actually two buttons, one to the left of the bottom of the pubis and one to the right. The right hand one switched on the stimulator, which acted like an invisible vibrator. Once activated, the woman (or man) the book claimed, would experience extreme sexual arousal, with the capacity for multiple orgasms.

They experimented with the implant and found that James could also feel the electrical current as well, if they activated the stimulator when James's penis was buried deep inside Emma.

They tried the stimulator with anal sex, but it didn't enhance James's level of arousal. Emma though, was very over aroused, begging James to squeeze her nipples and to fuck her as hard as he could.

One month later, they sat down to eat breakfast on their terrace and Emma was troubled. She drew up the courage to speak.

'That implant is like a drug. You switch it on and I go mad with desire. I'm not sure if I want to go to University or spend my days like a whore in the Castle. Maybe we are going to have to set some rules for its use?'

James raised an eyebrow and said nothing. Emma sat there, wondering what on earth she'd said and then she remembered who called the shots.

'James, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?'

James looked at Emma, his blue eyes cold and angry. 'I forgive you, Emma. I'm not sure if you understand or comprehend that control of your sexual desire is your responsibility. You may think that the stimulators have driven you beyond your control, but for your own self-respect, you must learn to manage your arousal.'

His lips were tight and he shook his head. He left the terrace and Emma sat there, silent and dumbfounded.

James drove off to town that morning, spending time at the St Ishmael offices, discussing fund raising and what to do with his wife, with whom he was falling out of love. She was insatiable and like a cat in heat. It was becoming boring.

The advice was to hold a small orgy at the villa and to explore the boundaries of Emma's arousal.

Master Peter, James' sponsor advised James to push the pain/pleasure barriers. 'Use a crop or a whip and leave some scars. That'll help to train her to see sex as both pain and pleasure. I think you'll find that she'll be biddable and submissive afterwards. Invite these people...' and he listed ten couples, all much older than Emma and James.

James felt a small feeling of fear crawling around his abdomen, was he betraying his wife?

He was also feeling a certain amount of lust and so he agreed to follow Master Peter's suggestions.

The secretary in the office suite was busy when James left the main boardroom. She was on her knees, pleasuring another younger man, who nodded at James as he left, his erection throbbing uncomfortably.

James drove the fifty kilometres home to his villa and arrived home, dizzy with lust.

He went upstairs and ordered Emma on to her knees and he gave her young, warm and wet mouth a good fucking.