Emma's Growing Pains Ch. 05

Story Info
Girls get drunk - & used - at sleepover.
3.5k words
4.25
141.9k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma arrived at her friends house carrying two bags. One contained night ware - for that nights pyjama party - and the other had beer. She rang the door bell repeatedly, just to annoy her friends and get into the mood.

"What you doing girl?" Sarah demanded, as she opened the door, they stared at each other grim faced for a few seconds before both bursting into a fit of giggles. "Get your skinny ass in here now." Emma walked into the main room and already empty beer bottles lay about the room with two other girls lazed on the sofa.

"About time you showed up," said Michelle, "We have had to start without you."

"No problem bitch, I can catch you light weights in no time." Emma retorted. The other girls all gasped in mock shock before Michelle passed Emma an opened chilled beer. They settled down while the 3rd girl- Paula put on a DVD called "America Pie: The wedding." Within minutes all the girls were howling with laughter.

"Right, I'm going to order some pizza. Why don't you girls get changed into your PJ's and then we can put on the next movie." Sarah announced. The girls all went into separate rooms and got changed. One by one they came back into the main room, Sarah giving commentary on each.

"Well, Emma. You look mighty fine in that night dress of yours. Paula, interesting button down top and bottoms, do they belong to your grandma? As you Michelle?" Sarah said, "You going to be cold in that, not wearing much are you?"

"Wears yours then bitch?" Replied Michelle, then winked. Sarah left the room and returned a few minutes later wearing a what looked like a over sized T-shirt, with the words, "Cheap Tart" on the chest.

"Like it?" She asked, the girls all shrugged. More beers were drunk, the next movie, "Nine and a half weeks." was put on. Halfway through the movie, the door bell rang. "Pizza," all the girls shouted and Sarah jumped up. She left the room and answered the door. Less than a minute later, Sarah walked back in with a pizza and the delivery guy right behind her.

"Fuck Sarah, what you doing inviting him into my house?" Michelle shouted, trying to cover herself up, Emma also tried to hide.

**

The guy stared blankly at each girl in the room, Sarah was the first, the one who had opened the door. She was about 5'1, average to maybe slightly above average build but large breasts that were D cup. She had a cute face and long black hair. Next he looked at Paula who was almost the complete opposite of Sarah. At 5'11 she was the tallest and quite thin with very small A cup breasts from what he could tell in her PJ's. Her face was pretty and she had long blonde hair which he thought was her best asset. He eyes wondered onto Emma and his cock twitched slightly, she was very cute. At 5'6 with slim build, her night dress showed plenty of her cleavage and nice firm B cup breasts. She was very attractive in the face as as well and had neat blonde hair. He finally looked at Michelle, his cock throbbed at the sight. She was about 5'7 with had shoulder length brunette hair. Her top barely covered her perky C Cup breasts and her night ware resembled a one piece swimming costume; cut high over her hips and showing plenty of skin.

"Nice to meet you ladies," He stammered.

"Man, do you have a hard on?" Sarah asked.

"No." The guy snapped.

"Yeah, you do, wow girls, take a look at that." Sarah Said, the girls moved and all eyes fell to his crouch. He moved his hands to cover himself, and smiled dumbly.

"I think we should take a look." Said Sarah, then without waiting for approval from the other girls. She grabbed him by an arm and pulled him into the centre of the room. "Help me." She demanded. Paula and Michelle were the first up, each trying to pull him to the floor. Emma joined in a moment later. The four girls were to much for the guy and within seconds, he was laid out on the floor. Emma held one arm while Michelle held the other. Sarah struggled with his belt buckle and jeans. She tugged hard at them, finally getting them open and with Paula's help. The jeans were soon tugged down his knees. They removed his shoes, the jeans came then came free, leaving him only in his boxer shorts and socks from the waist down.

"Take a moment girls." Sarah said, as she gripped the sides of his shorts. His hard cock clearly visible underneath. He struggled to get free but wasn't able. Sarah tugged down hard and his throbbing 7" cock sprung into view.

"Wow." All the girls said at once, "Fuck that's massive." Said Sarah. She placed her fingers around it gently and lifted it from his belly till it pointed straight up. All the girls admired it, while it throbbed in Sarah's small hand. Her hand moved, slowly up and down. The guy groaned softly, her pace increasing slowly. She lowered her head and let his cock slide between her lips and into their mouth. The guy groaned again and the girls just watched in wide eyed amazement at the guts of their friend. She worked her mouth expertly, up and down, sometimes stopping to lick around the tip before swallowing his cock again. This went on for many minutes, till Sarah said, "His close to cumming,"

She sucked and licked him all the harder. "I'm going to cum." The guy whimpered, Sarah didn't stop, her mouth never leaving his cock. He moaned loudly, body jerking and Sarah whimpered slightly. The girls heard her swallow time and time again till she finally removed her mouth and burped, then burst out laughing. The girls all let him go and he quickly put back on his clothes.

"There's your tip, now fuck off." Sarah said, seriously.

"I ought to teach you a lesson miss." The guy said, anger in his voice.

"You haven't got the balls, boy." she retorted. He looked shocked, like he had been challenged but didn't know what to do. Sarah made it easy, "Get lost you gay loser." She said. His chin firmed. The girls looked at each other in amazement. What was Sarah doing?

The guy came forward suddenly, grabbing Sarah and forcing her to the ground. In one quick move, he had her T-shirt up over her ample chest and was sucking hard on a nipple.

"Get this loser off me." She shouted.

"You asked for that," replied Emma. The other girls didn't move. Paula looked on with envy at Sarah's large firm breasts. The guy pulled at Sarah panties. They quickly slid down her thighs and off her feet. They wrestled around till the man got between her legs and spread them apart. Sarah's pussy was in full view. It somewhat hairy though not out of control, the man smiled while pinning her hands with one hand. He slid his other between her legs. Sarah's body jerked and the girls knew he had penetrated her deeply. He worked 2 fingers in and out, she tried to move but couldn't so laid there and breathed heavily instead. He fingered her for 5 minutes before removing wet fingers and standing up. Sarah pulled down her top and put on her panties without saying another word.

The man looked at Paula and then rubbed his chin. "You helped pull my jeans down didn't you?" He said accusingly. She shook her head and backup up a step. The man darted forward and grabbed her around the waist. He carried her towards the sofa.

"Help me." She cried.

"No fucking way." Said Sarah, "She asked for that when she didn't help me." The man forced Paula down and onto her knees while pushing her over the sofa. With a free hand, he pulled at her PJ bottoms leaving her naked bum exposed. She tried to get up but with one strong hand, he kept her pinned to the sofa. His other hand rubbed her pussy from behind.

"No." She whimpered He pushed a wet finger inside slowly, causing Paula to squirm.

"Nice and tight." He said, obviously pleased, Sarah looked on with envy. After moving his finger in and out a few times, he slowly pushed in a second. Then pumped them in and out of her body. Paula squirmed but didn't say a word or even appear to breath hard. Finally the guy removed his fingers which were now even wetter and stood up.

"Well, should be going." He said, licking the juice from his fingers, "But wait." He turned and looked at Michelle. "You held my left arm." Michelle ran for the door, but he was faster and dragged her back into the room. With huge effort he then pushed her to the floor. He positioned himself between her legs and as he did with Sarah; pinned both her hands and examine her nightware. "Ah I see." He said, grabbing the material between her legs and unpopping it exosing her pussy to the room.

"Get it over with you ..." Michelle started to say. The man's fingers buried themselves deep inside her, turning her complaint into yelp of surprise. "Nice and wet." He said, his fingers moving slowly. "Nice looking pussy too. Your fucking sexy." His fingers moved slowly, obviously enjoying fingering such a hot girl. After ten minutes, he slowly withdrew his fingers and stood.

"Right." He said, then sucked on his fingers. "I'm really going this time." He walked towards the door and opened it. "See you girls ... hang on a sec." He said, walking back into the room. He pointed at Emma. "You held my right arm didn't you?" Emma shrugged, he walked forward but she didn't blink.

"Tough guy huh?" He said, then grabbed her around the waist. He managed to wrestle her to the floor and it took quite a few more minutes before he had Emma pinned. They were both breathing hard as he lifted Emma's night dress and tugged down her black satin panties.

"Fuck, shaved pussy. My favourite." He said, then forced himself between her thighs. Emma felt tired, she had fought with all her strength not because she didn't want to be touched - she was a horny as hell now but wanted him to earn it. She then surprised him by parting her legs, spreading them as wide as possible. Her pussy glistened with juices.

"You got the sexist pussy I have ever seen," The man said sincerely. His hand moved over her thighs, then onto her pussy. He touched her gently before sliding in two fingers.

"Oh man, this is one hell of a good pussy, are you a virgin, your tighter than that tall bitch over there and wetter than beauty too. Fuck your so cute." He fingers worked Emma hard, the sound of squelching wetness echoed around the room, as did Emma's moans of pleasure. 10 minutes later the guy removed his fingers, slipping them straight between his lips. His face lit up as he enjoyed Emma's taste.

"You have had you fun now, so get out of here." Sarah said, recreating the tension.

"Okay, I'm going." The guy said, "Enjoy your pizza." When the guy had gone, all the girls laughed. "That was weird." Said Michelle. "You bet." replied Paula. They continued to drink, played drinking games and talked about sex till after midnight. Each and every one of them was so drunk, they could hardly move and virtually passed out.

***

At one AM, Michelle's Dad who was supposed to be staying away for the weekend came home. He had been thinking about the girls on the way to the house. Paula, the tall quiet one. Sarah and her lovely large breasts, and Emma the cheeky one. He walked into the living room and was greeted by four half naked, sexy young girls spread over the floor and sofa. All apparently drunk and passed out. He felt his cock growing hard as he looked at each one in turn, even his own daughter looked amazing and what was she wearing. He shook his head at the thought, but couldn't resist looking at the others.

He thought of his ex wife, they had been separated 4 years now, and it had been over that since he had sex or even held a woman for that matter.

"Anyone a awake?" He asked. No one answered, no one moved. Paula was the closest girl, she was spread out on her back on the floor. He approached quietly and knelt down beside her. He took a deep breath for courage and shook her gently. she didn't move. He shook her again, much harder this time, again nothing. His cock swelled to its full 8 inch size and he adjusted it to a more comfortable position then smiled. Paula was cute, maybe a bit to skinny but pretty never the less. With trembling hands, he un buttoned her top till all were undone. Her top showed an inch of flesh from belly to neck, she moved slightly and one side of fell away exposing a small yet perky breast with a large hard nipple. His mind clouded over with lust and without hesitation he lowered his head and took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked it gently at first, then harder. His hand moved the other side of her top so both breasts were shown. Then moved his mouth from one nipple to the other. He sat up and looked down at her body. She had a lovely flat belly and her breasts wet with his saliva. Then back down to her PJ bottoms, he nodded to himself, then pushed her legs together. He gripped her PJ bottoms firmly then tugged them down her long shapely thighs and off her feet. Without waiting, he pulled apart her thighs and positioned them so they were wide apart. Her neatly trimmed pussy came into full view. He licked his lips then lowered his head between her legs. His tongue got its first taste of pussy in twenty five years as his ex never allowed it.

He moaned in pleasure as his tongue slid into her folds and tasting her wetness before sliding up over and tickling her clit. He worked his tongue over her, enjoying her taste and her scent before pushing a finger deep inside. Paula shifted slightly, then lay still. His finger worked in and out slowly, enjoying her tightness before inserting another finger. The minutes passed as he watched his fingers disappear inside her pussy then reappear all wet time and time again before finally pulling them out. He sat up and pulled at his belt buckle and then tugged down his jeans and pants in one go. He moved himself between her spread thighs and balanced himself on one arm and knees. His arm shook with the strain of holding his weight, he had forgotten how much effort this stage was. His cock slid over her pussy till nesting at her entrance, then his arm gave way, and his whole weight landed on Paula. His cock impaled her deeply. Her body jerked and she yelped, he too felt at one point if his cock was going to snap in half, then wondered if he had just taken her virginity. He braced himself on both arms, taking a lot of weight off her. He then noticed he was completely inside and her tight pussy was contracting around him as if trying to reject him from her body. He groaned in pleasure as her pussy continued to pulsate, then wanting to feel more he withdrew slowly before sliding in again deeply.

"I love these tall ones." he whispered, "Deep pussies." He fucked in and out slowly, enjoying what he believed would be his last pussy for a long time. He looked between there bodies, just able to see some of his cock all wet and moving in and out. His pace increased. Their thighs began slapping against each other. His face contorted in pleasure while he looked around the room to the other passed out girls and stopped with his cock buried impossibly deep. He pulled out slowly and then stood. He stepped out of his jeans and boxers, his wet cock swaying this way and that. Stepping over Paula, he moved to Sarah who was laying half of the sofa.

"I love big tits," He said, then pulled her top over her large chest and sucked on a nipple. His hands pulled at her panties. He no longer bothering to check to see if she was awake. He pulled them off and then spread her legs. His tongue licked over her. She was already wet, just like Paula was. Not questioning his luck, he lined up his hard cock and pushed in slowly. Sarah's face winced a little as it pushed in deeper. The wetness of his cock helped it slid in. When he got to 7" he bottomed out causing Sarah to wince again. Withdrawing completely, he timed his thrusts living an inch of cock out so not to hurt and wake her. He looked down, enjoying seeing his cock, this time completely fucking Sarah's pussy. His hands gripped her breasts and as thrusted in and out while groaning in pleasure. He then looked over to see Emma, the cheeky one he remembers laying with her legs over the edge of the arm and her head only a foot of so away from Sarah and him. He pulled out suddenly, closed Sarah's legs and walking on his knees moved over to Emma.

Emma looked so cute and very sexy in that nightware. Her dress was around her waist, giving him a perfect view of her flat belly and perfectly firm legs and sexy satin panties. He grabbed her legs, lifted them off the arm and turned her so her so she now faced him. Gripping her panties, he tugged them down her thighs and off her feet then spread her legs wide. He pulled her more towards him, then buried his face in her pussy with his tongue licking wildly. He wasn't surprised this time to find another wet pussy and wasted no time lining up his hardness. Her pussy looked perfect he thought, shaved too. His cock bobbed an inch away from her hole. He gripped his wet cock and pushed into her tightness. She resisted a moment, before it slipped inside. He groaned in pleasure. Slowly, he moved back and forth, sliding in a little deeper with each push. He looked up and he moved and gave a silent thank you for such a wonderfully tight pussy. He looked down just as his cock slid the final inch till he was completely buried inside her.

"Damn these girls today can sure take some cock." he whispered to himself.

He moved back and forth, slowly but gaining speed steadily, Emma whimpered softly as his large cock impaled her time and time again. In a far off place, Emma dreamed of the party she had gone to and of the girl who was drunk and got fucked. As Emma lay there, drunk and passed out she dreamed that that could never happen to her. Michelle's Dad lifted Emma's slender tanned legs and placed them on his shoulders. He leaned forward and fucked her harder and deeper. He pulled down her top and watched her firm breasts move in time with his thrusts. He knew he was close to cumming, his body ached for release. He pushed in deep and held it while watching Emma's face closely. Her mouth opened in a silent moan, her pussy gripped him tightly. He looked down, her pussy and thighs were wet from her juices. Using all his will power, he pulled his soaked cock from her, watched in amazement as juices dripped from the end and then lowered her legs. He knew he couldn't cum in any of the girls, so with great pain he did up his trousers. He gripped his throbbing soaked cock and put it away. He would masturbate like mad later.

Looking around the room, all the girls were half naked, except his girl. He knew it would be weird if she wasn't the same, so as quickly as he could he pulled down her top and, catching his breath as her perfect breasts bounced into view then tugged at part between her legs. He then left before he did any stupid.

***

The next morning, a car horn caused all the girls to slowly awaken, as if all at once they stretched and sat up.

"Where's my panties?" Sarah said, then looked around the room to see the other girls likewise dress, "What the fuck happened last night?"

"I don't know." replied Paula, "But damn, I'm fucking sore." The others girls nodded except Michelle, who confess to feeling just fine down there. Emma left shortly after, wondering exactly what happened. Still she felt really good and warm inside and smiled all the way home.