Emma's Initiation

Story Info
She loses her man, and gains a woman.
2.6k words
4.04
42.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kevan57
Kevan57
3 Followers

This is my attempt at writing a girl:girl story for a good girl friend of mine as a dare - could a man write one??

* * * * *

Emma watched him stride across the wooden floor of the bar. Without a backward glance towards her, his weight forced the doors at the entrance apart and the darkness of the street quickly swallowed his shadow. He was gone. Once again his intolerance of her carefree ways had led to panic, his insecurity caused yet another public argument. And now she was alone. Or was, until the heady aroma of her favourite perfume caught her attention. She moved on her seat, her arm catching the naked flesh of a girl who was standing next to her. Eye contact was immediate and she stared into the dark brown eyes of the stranger, but one who’s intensity caused her to catch her breath. She moved her arm away from her waist, but slowly for she had enjoyed the soft feel as her has brushed across the gap between her top and the silky red skirt that this girl was wearing.

“Can I get you a drink” she said, “’cause you’re not going to run after him are you?” This had been her first thought as it usually was every other time this scenario had been played out. But tonight she already sensed that it would be different. The fragrance, the passion in her eyes and the feel of her body so close to her had stirred feelings in her that so often she had to repress. Now she had no hesitation in saying “Yes, I’d love one”.

They moved to a table in the corner of the bar. It was a quiet night and there were no crowds. People drifted in and out as the heat of the summer battled with the ceiling fans to see which would determine the atmosphere for that night. In her own mind she new it would be hot but that was given added impetus by the slim leg of her companion that were slowly forcing her own legs apart. They chatted, but this was just the prelude to something that she now knew she was desperate for. Secretly, away from prying eyes, their fingers were entwined at first just happy to be holding each other but gradually their movements became more sensual. She began to stroke her thighs and Emma responded. She could not take in the impact the smoothness of this girls skin was having on her. The heat of the season meant she was not wearing anything beneath her own, tightly fitting skirt and she could sense the way her pussy lips were parting in response to the girls gentle rhythmic stroking of her legs.

“You want to come for short walk?” she asked as they were finishing their third cocktail, “my friend’s got a room round the back where we crash out if we’ve been working late.” Emma nodded, accepting the guidance of the girls hand as they got up together. She slipped her arm around the girls waist and moved to kiss her, one half of her thinking ‘her cheek’ but the stronger half of her urging her to feel this strangers dark pouting lips responding to her own.

Maybe they’d had more to drink than she’d realised and instead of the passionate embrace her body wanted they simply fell into each others arms in a semi drunken state. But as they struggled to regain their balance, both took the opportunity to explore each others bodies, her hands lingering that little bit longer than would be strictly necessary in the eyes of a casual observer. Emma he moved her hand up and down feeling the curve of her ample breast and when she was steady, let her hand brush against the erect nipple that was straining against the soft cotton material of the girls white top.

Arm in arm they walked away from the few patrons who were left, most of whom were too drunk to recognise the signs of passion between the two young girls.

She was right, it was only a short walk to the room used for staff of the bar. It wasn’t locked and the door opened onto a neatly furnished room with strong dramatic colours in the fabric covering the large bed that was the centrepiece of the room. The girl lit two candles in front of the large mirror that lay in front of the bed and then she walked across to the door and closed in gently. Emma was standing still by the bed transfixed by the beauty and confidence of this young girl, a girl she wanted to hold and to explore.

Then the girl walked back towards her and placed both hands on the side of her face, sweeping back her hair an d moving her mouth until she was the merest distance from her. The girl looked into her eyes and slowly, sensuously used her tongue to trace the outline of her mouth. She gazed back her own mouth opening slightly and feeling this strange girls tongue slip slowly inside. They kissed passionately and she could feel the girls hands move slowly up and down the sides of her body. But she knew she wanted to take the initiative. She knew this was something she had wanted for some time and she craved the feeling of taking this girl. She lifted her own hands up and started to undo the button of her top. She wore no bra, her delicate tits already feeling the ache of her own passion, her nipple desperate for further stimulation. She broke off the kiss and pulled the girls head down to feast on her brown buds, She offered no resistance but took each in turn into her mouth her tongue swirling across them, leaving a trace of saliva each time she stopped to look up into her eyes.

But this was a game that two could play. With gentle pressure on her shoulders the girl’s movements suggested to Emma that she should kneel down before her. It was no pressure at all and before she could think she was on her knees, her mouth at the level of this girls crotch. She unbuttoned the skirt she was wearing to reveal the full splendour of her legs. At the top was a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair, she too hadn’t worn anything beneath her skirt that evening. But the lips of her cunt were engorged and prominent, deep red with lust. The girl’s fingers traced their way slowly down her body and into the crevice between her legs. She rubbed two fingers across her pussy and Emma could see the moisture from the young girls cunt coating her delicate hand. She felt the girls other hand cupping her head and then this stranger forced her juice covered fingers into her mouth. The aroma from the gorgeous young tramp’s sodden cunt became intoxicating and she moved forward to start using her tongue against the strangers pussy.

At once the girl fell onto the bed spreading her legs wide to reveal the pink flesh of her fuck hole. The young stranger pulled the lips of her cunt wide and Emma had no hesitation in going down on her. What should have felt a strange experience was nothing of the sort. Her head rested against the softness of the youngster’s legs as her tongue traced the insides of her cunt. “Lick my clit, I want your mouth on my fucking clit” the girl urged and Emma responded. She felt the small bud of flesh with her tongue and started to flick it with rapid movements. But she was taking in the feel of the juices pouring from this girls cunt. She knew she was turned on and she wanted to exert her power by bringing her to orgasm. Emma climbed on to the bed, her small tits brushing against this girls body as her head moved down towards her slit. Emma quickly started again on the oral treatment to the younger fuckers clit but also started to wank her, two fingers sliding easily into her sodden pussy. She could feel the heat from the girls body and sensed her lifting her arse off the bed to meet the thrust of her own fingers as she continued to finger fuck the girl.

As she did so she realised that her own cunt was being fingered but not just her own fuck hole. She looked round as the girl sucked her own fingers and then moved to gently probe her virgin arsehole. She’d never experienced anyone with any interest in her other hole but the tingling sensation coming from between her legs suggested she was about to find new sexual pleasure at the hands of this dark haired beauty.

Emma realised she was being turned on so much that she was committing herself to greater acts of wanton and lewd behaviour. This had turned from the sensual and exotic to lust fuelled exhibitionism. She couldn’t tell where the ideas were coming from, some dark recess of her sub conscious she had never explored, but now she was desperate for greater levels of wicked sexual acts and excitement. Her body craved greater stimulation and as a start she moved her hand back between the cheeks of her arse. First she forced the hand of her young female assailant against her bum forcing her finger deeper into her rectum and then she pulled her cheeks apart exposing the fine wispy hairs round her sex and the clean smooth skin of her arsehole, now being roughly penetrated by the finger of her sapphic lover.

She bent lower down, her bum more exposed than ever as the girl started to move her finger out in ever more rapid motions. The pain and pleasure was beginning to bring her close to climaxing and Emma had to give up all interest in pleasuring her friend and instead started to concentrate at reaching her own peak. She was now bent right forward between the legs of her lover, drinking in the scent from her parted cunt. Both girls were now rubbing eagerly at their own dripping snatches, at one moment moving their hands across their clits to maximise the external pleasure and then burying two or three fingers deep inside them selves to feel filled. The girl moved her hand away from her own sex and started pulling at her tits, squeezing her young ripe breasts, the blood flowing to her pleasure points, her nipples stiff and erect. Emma took the opportunity to move her mouth back against the girls soft, red cunt lips and started to once again move her tongue against the small protruding knob beneath the hood of this youngsters’s almost hairless pussy, gently gripping it with her teeth and then moving down to stick her tongue inside her, drinking down the copious amounts of sweet cunt juice flowing from her hole.

She sensed that they were going to come together. She felt that tingle of excitement centering between her legs but slowly spreading out to reach the rest of her body. She pushed her mouth against the girls hole, trying desperately to get as much inside her as possible. The girl’s hand had joined her tongue, madly wanking herself whilst jerking her finger still embedded in Emma’s virgin arse.

Emma twisted slightly and let out a low moan as her climax began. Her legs, involuntarily, opened further and she felt the rush of heat and goose pimples spread out like spilt molten metal across her body. She was on fire and she twisted again in ecstatic pleasure. The girl removed her finger from Emma’s tight bum hole just as she reached her peak, giving her one final push over the edge. The girl reached between Emma’s legs feeling the juices pissing from her cunt as she came , and came again as the feel of the girls hand against her allowed her a secondary orgasm.

They collapsed against each other, their mouths closing over each other as they kissed at first tenderly but then more desperately as tongue found tongue. Each felt the sensuality of the others body, Emma fascinated by the smoothness of the girls skin and the gentle curves of her slim yet voluptuous form. As she moved her hands along the girls legs, across her thighs and up to her tits, she recognised in this girl that her whole body was one sensuous delight, a non-stop trip of indulgence.

They stayed like this for a while but they both wanted more action. The two girls had snaked their arm and legs between each other and were both knelt facing each other. The girl then moved round behind her and started kneeding her small delicate tits. She stroked her hand across the still erect nipples and then plunged down her front to gently stroke her labia and slide her finger just inside her moist tight cunt. Then the girl stroked either side of her body moving up underneath her arms. Instinctively Emma’s arms lifted upwards. She sensed the girl was shifting her position and hardly noticed as her hands were placed in two loops of leather suspended from the ceiling and tightened round her wrists.

She hung there for a moment, not knowing what to make of his change in the nature of the sexual games the two girls were playing. But then she realised what was happening. The girls mouth was clamped tightly around Emma’s left nipple, sucking and gently biting the swollen bud. But then she removed her mouth and Emma was left feeling frustrated. She wanted to continue the stimulation of her body but she couldn’t move. At once that frustration and the pleading movements of her body brought a response in the girl. She moved forward and once more started to play with Emma’s small perfectly formed breasts yet this time the feelings were more intense. The fact that she was suspended helpless in the middle of the bed meant that each renewal of stimulation was more powerful than the last.

The girls moved away again and walked over to the drawer, removing two toys that Emma could only vaguely see as she twisted round to get a better view of what her kinky friend planned next. Bringing them over towards her, the girl grabbed Emma’s hair and gently tugged it backward, placing her mouth over hers and then forcing her tongue deep inside. At this point Emma would have started to masturbate but once again she could feel the frustration in her body. But that was soon to be ended. She first heard the slow familiar buzzing noise of a vibrator. The girl paraded in front of her, vibrator in hand and now complete with strap-on dildo. The girls moved behind her once more and felt the goldness as the girl applied liberal amounts of lubricant to her aching cunt and arse. Instinctively, she moved forward letting her weight fall on the straps from which she was suspended.

The vibrator was moving up and down her inner thight, but then she felt something solid pushing up against the rim of her arse, fighting to get past the tight knot of muscles. She could feel how her anal lover was rubbing her hand up the shaft slowly forcing it up into her rectum, making the hole bigger with her movements. The girl rested her arms against Emma’s shoulders and levered her hips so the rigid plastic sex toy was finally thrust deep into her arsehole. The pain was intense, reaching right inside her but as the girl stated to withdraw, Emma knew her body was asking for more.

To Be Continued...

Kevan57
Kevan57
3 Followers