Emma's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car Emma and Alex sat in the back seat and he was all over her immediately. She lay back a little and their mouths opened and tongues touched... teasingly at first but then deeper and more fiercely. With her left hand she undid the belt that secured her crossover top, fully exposing her enormous breasts. His hand was on her left breast greedily squeezing, stroking and caressing it, then his fingers gently teased her nipples out of the stiff black lace of her bra. Both hands were on her tits now, forcing them together and upwards as he lowered his head, first burying it in the softness of her cleavage then sucking and flicking her nipples with the tip of his tongue.

While Alex worked on her breasts Emma, lying back and sighing with ecstasy, stroked the back of his head with her right hand while with her left she deftly undid the three buttons down the side of her short skirt. Free of the constriction of the tight skirt Emma drew up her knees and opened her legs wide, the high heels of her shoes close together on the edge of her seat. Somehow she worked her open skirt up to her waist, showing the fabulous curves of her hips exaggerated by the black lace waspie. Her black suspenders, tight around the curve of her bum, were contrasted against the white skin of her thighs by the light of the street lamps as they sped along the London Road. Framed by her stockings and suspenders, Emma's tiny thong glistened from her already moist cunt as she gently moved the elastic aside and began to finger her clitoris.

When she opened her legs, Alex lowered his right hand and was now stroking the cool white skin of Emma's inner thigh above her stocking tops, getting teasingly closer to the now swollen lips of her cunt with every stroke. Then he was inside her. First one finger, then two, then three, forcing her apart but sliding easily in the warm welcoming wetness of her vagina. With a regular, powerful motion he stroked his fingers in and out, pushing them in deep, beyond the knuckles till they would go no farther. Involuntarily he grunted with pleasure as Emma gave intense, ecstatic little screams and sighs. Emma was still rubbing her clitoris, faster now, while Alex, still sucking hungrily on her breasts and with his fingers working her cunt , probed her ass with his little finger until, with a great sigh, Emma relaxed and he entered her, his little finger working in time with the three fingers in her vagina.

Then she realised that the car had stopped. They were near her home and had parked-up in a clearing in a little group of trees beside the road on the edge of what was a small nature reserve. It was no more than a hundred yards from Emma's house and had she looked, she would have seen the house lights flickering through the trees. In her drunken and excited state it had taken her a little while to realise they had stopped and when she eventually looked up she saw Christine straddled sideways across the front passenger seat with one leg resting on the back of the drivers seat and the other propped on the dashboard. Her bright red panties were around her left ankle and Steve was eating her cunt.

Confined within his Chinos, Alex's dick was in agony with the hardest, most intense erection he had ever had. Without relaxing the attention he was giving Emma, he managed with his left hand to unbuckle his belt, undo the zip and wriggle down his Chinos a little way, far enough to free his rock hard dick. Alex was quite a big guy, nearly eight inches, but James was well endowed too so Emma was not surprised by its size. Like James, too, Alex had not been circumcised and the strength of his erection was forcing the head of his penis out of his foreskin. Emma decided it was time for Alex to have some pleasure, so, sitting up slightly but still with her legs wide apart and while still furiously fingering her clitoris she grasped the shaft of his cock and began to masturbate it with long hard strokes. After half a dozen strokes she had fully pulled back his foreskin as Alex threw back his head with a long, deep groan of pleasure. While Alex lunged his hips forwards, Emma continued to wank him off, occasionally running her fingers down the length of his shaft, cupping his swollen balls in her hand and tracing little circles with her fingers under his scrotum while he shuddered with pleasure.

Then she climbed onto him. Straddling his waist with her knees on the seat, her legs wide apart so that he too could open his legs a little in order that his balls were free... so that his balls could bounce a little on the seat as she rode him... she lowered herself onto his cock. With one hand on his shoulder to steady herself she used the fingers of her other hand to open the lips of her vagina as the swollen, purple head of his erect cock entered her. A wave of intense, unutterable pleasure pulsed through her as she felt the walls of her vagina stretch wide as his head was forced in, and then her pussy lips closed over his shaft. For the first few strokes she bounced gently on her knees with the head of his cock just inside her, rhythmically stretching the most sensitive area of her vagina. She continued like this for a while, masturbating his cock head with her cunt, lubricating it with her vaginal juices. Then she rode him harder... long, slow strokes, going right down until his whole length was inside her and she could feel the hairs of his balls brushing her bum, then up, gripping his shaft tightly with her vagina so that she almost lifted him up, making his balls bounce on the velour seat cover.

Glancing in the mirror while Christine licked his balls in the front seat, his trousers and boxers down around his ankles, Steve could see Emma's gorgeous ass riding Alex's cock. Her little black thong was stretched across her right ass cheek, her black skirt was now right up around her waist and in the mirror Steve could see Alex's hands around Emma's bum, his fingers under the suspender straps of her waspie as he rhythmically lifted her up and then forced her down hard onto his cock. As she moved up, Steve could see the red lips of Emma's cunt stretched around Alex's bloated shaft. They were going faster now, Emma bouncing furiously on her knees whimpering and groaning while Alex lunged into her, his hands gripping her bum tightly, bouncing her up and down almost as if he were wanking himself off with her cunt. He was breathing hard now, and grunting with animal pleasure.

Emma had shrugged off her loose top so that it was wide open at the front and lying low across her back and her upper arms. She still wore her bra but the left strap had dropped over her shoulder and, with the attention they had got from Alex's mouth and hands, both her tits were fully exposed. Her enormous, heavy breasts were hard and firm with lust and looked even bigger and more glorious than ever, pushed upwards and forwards by her rumpled bra. Her nipples, with their broad, dark areolas, were erect and aching, and as she rode his cock her breasts bounced seductively and her nipples brushed his chest and face. Supporting herself with one hand against the back of the seat she used her free hand to fondle her breasts and then pushed first one nipple then the other into his mouth. Alex sucked greedily opening his mouth wide to take in more of her silky soft breast while he circled her nipple with his tongue. Emma's ecstasy was overwhelming. As Alex sucked her tits and fucked her with increasing violence every inch of her body tingled with an intense electric pleasure she had just never known before. At that moment she knew that she would do anything, she had given up her body to Alex and she just wanted him completely. As his prick drove deeper and faster into her, her vagina tightened around his shaft and she felt herself lose control of her mind and body, her nails dug into his shoulders, she whimpered and screamed, gasping and whispering into Alex's ear obscene words she didn't even realize she knew. She just wanted to fuck him and fuck him and fuck him.

Just then, glancing in the mirror again, Steve saw Alex's hands slide further around Emma's bum. Quite forcefully, he pulled her cheeks apart and then, after moistening the middle finger of his right hand with the cunt juices that were dribbling down his shaft, he slowly circled his finger around Emma's butt hole before penetrating her ass. Emma offered no resistance as he fingered her ass. No one, not even James, had ever done that to her before... it made her feel dirty, she was excited by it and she loved it.

Anal fingering always heightened Alex's arousal too. One of the girls he had met at the club a couple of weeks ago had finished up back at his flat and while he fucked her doggy style over the arm of the sofa he forced his thumb into her ass. She hadn't liked it much but Alex had come almost immediately. The extra pressure was bringing him to the peak of arousal now, too. His shaft was getting harder and harder as he fingered her ass and he could feel his foreskin stretched below the swelling head of his cock.

Alex gasped, his head squeezed between Emma's bouncing tits. "Oh shit, oh shit, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come! oh fuck, oh no, oh fuck; oh, ah, no, oh fuck...."

"No!" said Emma. Her mind might have been swept away by her lust for Alex's cock and confused by alcohol but she didn't want that. Not yet. With her right hand she grasped the base of Alex's shaft and squeezed it firmly as she climbed off him - a trick a girlfriend had told her long ago and which she often used on James, who otherwise always came too soon.

Reading her mind, Alex knelt on the back seat, stroking his cock. On her knees and elbows, Emma moved forwards and opened her mouth. As she pulled back his foreskin tightly with her right hand and lowered her moist lips over the head of his cock Emma's other hand gently cupped Alex's balls, stroking them in rhythm as she bobbed her head on the end of his cock. Slowly she extended her fingers down under his balls until the tip of her middle finger just tickled the hairs of his ass. As she stroked the delicate skin of his scrotum Alex's pleasure was exquisite. Out of control, his hips lunged forwards as he forced his cock further and further into her mouth with every stroke. Emma's left hand was on his balls again now, squeezing and stroking while the fingers of her other hand were around his shaft wanking him furiously. As she jacked him off with her hand Emma's mouth was working on him too, her head bobbing up and down with increasing speed while her lips and tongue slobbered over the head of his dick and her saliva dribbled down his shaft. Slowing down, she looked up into his eyes teasingly as she lowered her mouth to lick his balls, sucking each in turn and then running her tongue along the taught stretch of skin that separated them.

Then she moistened her tongue and licked the length of his shaft from his balls to the sensitive triangle of tight flesh below the head that attached his foreskin. With exquisite delicacy the tip of her tongue explored the underside of his dick head and all the while her fingers stroked his balls. Quickly wanking his shaft again Emma circled the ring of his dick head with her tongue and suddenly he was in her mouth again and she was sucking his cock hard. Gradually she lowered her head and with a series of gulps she had deep-throated his cock, sliding her tongue along the underside as she buried her nose in his pubic hair. As her head moved up and down she stroked the entire length of his cock with her lips, leaving a little ring of red lipstick near the base. All the while she tickled the underside of his balls with the tips of her fingers, and as she did so she felt his balls tighten.

Sliding the length of his dick out of her throat Emma gasped and leaned back. As she did, Alex changed position and was straddled across her chest with her tits squeezed between his thighs and his engorged dick resting in her cleavage. All the while Alex's hips were rocking gently in anticipation of what was to come and, circling her nipples with his thumbs he squeezed Emma's fabulous tits together around his prick. As he lunged forwards Emma's tongue flicked out to caress him. The tip of her tongue penetrated the tight slit in the end of his dick and Emma smiled up at Alex. Changing position again, Alex rose up on his knees and moved forwards slightly, grasping his prick and pointing it towards her mouth which she opened in submission.

"I don't want you to come in my mouth" she said, but Alex just groaned as his cock stretched her mouth open and her lips slid over his shaft. One of his hands was behind her head, pushing it forwards as he fucked her face while the other squeezed and pummelled her right breast. Emma's hands grasped Alex just above his hips, pulling him into her. Her own hips were moving with desire and as she rose and fell with Alex kneeling over her tits her left nipple brushed against the underside of his balls. The sensation was too much for her and she was desperate... she wanted him deep inside of her, fucking her like crazy.

As Emma sucked his cock in the back of the car Alex suddenly realized what was happening to him - here he was, fucking the brains out of a married woman - and the thought turned him on more than the tight little bodies of the younger girls he had fucked in the past ever had. This was illicit, dirty and thrilling... it wasn't just another one night stand, he was stealing someone else's property, he was stealing and ruining someone else's wife, defiling her... and he loved it. He wanted to kneel over her and drop his load over her tits, splashing his cum over her nipples and face and hair and over her undercloths. "There you are James, you fucking bastard, that's what I think of you... I've fucked your wife and left my mark on her you'll never be able to say she's yours again. She's been unfaithful and I made her do it... she'll never be the same again... fuck you James! Every time you see your wife's glorious bloody tits you'll remember that some other man had emptied his load all over them and she had groaned in ecstasy while he did it."

Alex was moving fast again and panting wildly. "I'm going to come over your tits" he panted, "oh Jesus, I'm gonna drop my load all over your fuckin' tits... all over your gorgeous fuckin' tits."

Emma wanted more. "No" she whispered, releasing his dick from her mouth and letting saliva dribble down her chin and down into his pubic hair, "I want you to come inside me, inside me, deep inside me."

She lay back with her shoulders against the door of the car and her legs raised. She was breathing hard and her breasts were rising and falling voluptuously, stretching the skin around her nipples. Soaking wet and stretched tightly across her ass, her little black thong was irritating so she reached down and tried to pull it off. She managed to get it over her right ankle but the lace caught on the buckle of her other shoe so she left it hanging there.

She opened her legs wider and her fingers slipped down to her vagina. As she fingered her cunt and stroked her clitoris she looked up at Alex in desperation. Jesus, how she wanted him inside her. With her feet on the seat and her knees wide apart she raised her wide exposed vagina slightly and moved it forwards, offering it to Alex's dick. Alex was on his knees stroking his shaft. With his free hand he forced his fingers into her expectant cunt and stroked them round inside her vagina, making them moist and sticky. Then he wiped the vaginal juices over the head of his cock as a lubricant. As he moved forwards, forcing his erect cock down towards her waiting cunt she grasped it and directed it towards her pouting lips. As he forced it into her cunt she used both hands to hold open the pink lips of her vagina and she gave a long, long sigh as he pushed in for his first stroke... about half the length of his cock. Then he withdrew and pushed it in again, savouring the slight pain as the thickness of his head passed through.

Now he was right inside her. His head was thrown back and her eyes were closed with her head to one side and an ecstatic smile on her lips. He fucked her gently at first with slow, halting strokes, but then faster and deeper. She picked up the rhythm and soon their hips were thrusting in unison. They were panting and groaning, the power of his thrusts was forcing her bum deep into the upholstery of the seat and her eyes were open wide now, and wild with delight. Her mouth was wide open in awe and she was moaning.. "Oh, oh, fuck, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, oh no, no , oh.. no.. yes fuck me, oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... fuck me Alex, fuck me..."

While she locked her legs around his waist with the long heels of her shoes touching behind his back, he put his hands under her bum and dragged her towards him, burying his dick deeper in her vagina. Moving his hands to her waist he lifted her clear of the seat, her cunt impaled on his prick and with just her shoulders on the cushions. His hips were moving only slightly now but with his grasp on Emma's waist he was pushing and pulling the whole length of her body onto his prick, smashing into her. Her head was thrashing from side to side, she was screaming in absolute ecstasy and her huge tits were bouncing into her face at every stroke.

Changing position slightly he let one leg slip onto the floor of the car. Releasing his grasp on Emma's waist he let her bum rest on the cushions and grasped her legs just above her ankles, savouring the silky softness of her stockings. Swinging his hips hard now he could hold her legs wide open and fuck her with long, deep strokes. Faster and faster he entered her with the full length of his prick, his balls smacking against her ass with every lunge. It was a fabulous sensation and as he rolled her upwards a little more it became even more intense. Now her ankles were resting on his shoulders, her pointed, high heel shoes locked together behind his head. Her knees were wide apart and he was pressing down on the backs of her thighs, his fingers grasping the tops of her stockings. The springs of the back seat were squeaking loudly and the car was rocking wildly on its suspension They were fucking like animals, unstoppable, doing the final dance of love. He was plunging into her very fast, his balls slapping against her ass while she rubbed her clit furiously. Her other hand was around his left buttock, pulling him into her while she ran her fingers up and down the crack of his ass.

Suddenly he felt his cock gripped even harder by her contracting vaginal muscles.... she seemed to be sucking him into her. Her breathing was short and fast and her eyes rolled, her lunging got faster and more powerful, then, with one great spasm she lifted her buttocks, squeezing herself hard against him and screamed .. "ahhh.. I'm gonna come... Oh, I'm comin , I'm coming, ..... 'Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Oh God Oh Jesus.. oh fuck... ahhh... ahhh oh, oh.. oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhh no... ohhh!"

It was too much for Alex. With a deep animal like "Ughhhhhhhhh..." he shuddered, arched his back, and shot his load deep inside her. For four more strokes he squirted his hot semen into her pulsing cunt, pushing his prick in as far as he could with a sort of rotating motion, grinding himself against her pubic mound. With both hands he gripped her buttocks, squeezing her to him as he pumped his semen into her womb. On the fifth stroke he pulled out, still erect and hard and as he pulled away his cock was still throbbing with thick white semen still dribbling from it down over Emma's pubic hairs where it mingled with the thicker stream that was leaking from her cunt. He stood up and involuntarily another stream of cum shot from his prick over Emma's belly, landing on the lace top of her waspie.

Emma was sitting up now and panting. Her tits were heaving and cum was dribbling down her legs over her stocking tops. She reached out for Alex's still erect prick and very gently licked away the cum and vaginal juices, then she took the head into her mouth again and sucked it slowly. To his surprise, Alex found himself quickly getting hard again and as Emma's tongue flick and circled around the shiny, purple head of his dick he felt his balls tighten. "Oh God, I'm gonna come again... oh Jesus... oh Jesus... oh yesss!"