Emma's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

Emma and I looked at each other and suppressed a laugh. She was still gripping my cock firmly behind her back, and as we watched the girls fuck, she began slowly stroking it and rubbing the tip against her ass cheeks. I kissed her back and reached around to cup her heavy breasts, squeezing them as I watched the strap-on sex. Emma responded by stroking me more firmly, and I slid my fingers down to her smooth pussy, feeling the moisture between her legs.

After watching for a few minutes, Emma said, "I think we should join them."

"Jeez Holly, you're going to make me envious. You're enjoying having a cock a bit too much," I said, laughing as we we entered the room.

The girls both looked towards us, but did not stop fucking.

"This is, like, so fun! I totally wish I had a big cock like yours. I'd fuck everything in sight!" giggled Holly, thrusting her hips against Aysha's bottom.

"Well I, for one, am glad you don't," I chuckled, approaching the bed and admiring the view of the dildo penetrating Aysha's anus.

Emma put her hands on Aysha's round buttocks and squeezed them, bending over to get a close-up view of the action. Her breasts hung down sensually and my dick bobbed in response. Holly noticed my massive erection and put her hand around it, turning her head to face me and pulling it to her mouth. She sucked my knob hard, the pull of her mouth and lips causing me to gasp in pleasure. She began stroking it as her other hand wandered to her nipple, pinching it as it became hard.

"Mmmm, that is one delicious cock. I'm sorry Em, I just had to taste it again," said Holly after popping my dick from her mouth and licking her lips.

"Oh that's ok, Hol. I don't mind sharing him with you and Aysha. I just think Amy might be falling for him a little. I don't want her feelings to get hurt."

"Sure, Em, whatever you say," smirked Holly.

"Hey, we've got two cocks available now, why don't we give Aysha some DP?" said Emma, quickly changing the subject.

"Oooou yeah! Get that cock over here and fuck my pussy!" squealed Aysha, clearly approving of the idea.

She leaned back and put her arms on either side of Holly, planting her feet and spreading her knees. Emma kissed her and began rubbing her pussy while I got in position at the foot of the bed. I looked at Aysha's spread pussy lips, soaked with her juices, as Emma teased her clit. I straddled Holly's legs and rubbed my penis along Aysha's wet slit, then pushed my dick head against her opening. Aysha winced slightly, and there was strong resistance against my cock.

"Relax, honey," soothed Emma, brushing Aysha's hair from her face and caressing her breasts lovingly. "Just let him in."

Aysha looked at Emma, then at me. I nodded reassuringly, and she smiled faintly, before closing her eyes and returning my nod. I pushed again, harder, and felt her tight pussy relent against my hard cock, the head vanishing into her depths. She moaned deeply as I entered her slowly, the pleasure intense, as her vaginal muscles embraced my length.

"Ooooh baaaby... Oooooohhhh god..." she moaned as her eyes opened to look down her body at my shaft as it penetrated her.

I paused for a moment to let her adjust, then pulled out slowly. I stroked it into her pussy again, feeling another wave of intense pleasure. I could feel the hard rubber of the dildo inside her as the underside of my cock slid against it, and I moaned as the sensation overcame me.

"How does that feel, Aysh?" I asked, leaning down to kiss her nipples as the pointed to the ceiling.

"It's so good. You and Holly are, like, filling me up so much!" she breathed.

At that moment, I felt movement against my cock. Holly was pivoting her hips, sliding the dildo out of Aysha's ass. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling, as Holly pushed the dildo back in.

"Oooooooh!" cried Aysha, arching her back and pushing her breasts against my face.

I decided she was ready for Holly and I to fuck her at the same time. I started stroking in and out of her wet pussy as Holly fucked her ass with the dildo. Aysha moaned and squealed in ecstasy as we double-penetrated her, picking up our pace. I felt the dildo slide against me through her vaginal wall; sometimes thrusting into her simultaneously, and sometimes forcing its way into her bottom as I was withdrawing from her cunt. It was an incredible sensation and I reveled in it.

"God, this is amazing!" I said.

"Oh baby, I know! I can't believe I'm getting my ass and my pussy fucked at the same time! Aaaaahhnnn! It's incredible! You both feel so good filling my holes!" said Aysha, looking at me with lustful eyes as she took us, her body bouncing and twitching as we thrust into her.

"I wish I could feel what you two were feeling, but this is still getting me really hot," said Holly.

I looked at Emma and smiled. She was watching us, fascinated, absentmindedly playing with her breasts and pussy. I saw Holly's arm move out and her hand reached between Emma's legs, stimulating her pussy with her fingers.

"Let me suck on your tits while Holly fingers you," I said.

Emma leaned in and cupped her breasts, offering them to me. I nibbled Aysha's tit, then Emma's as we continued to DP Aysha, her moans filling the room. After several minutes, Aysha's cries of pleasure became louder.

"Aaaah, I'm going to cum on your cocks!" she screamed.

Holly and I sped up our thrusting as Aysha's body quivered between us. I watched Aysha's eyes roll back as she came, her pussy clenching tightly against my shaft as I struggled to push it into her.

"Yeah baby, I can feel your cum drip onto my pussy!" squealed Holly.

Aysha shook, her tits pointing skyward, wobbling on her chest. I stopped thrusting, both my cock and the dildo buried deep inside her. I felt the last of her orgasmic convulsions subside and mentally congratulated myself on being able to hold back my own cum. I withdrew from Aysha and saw that her pussy had leaked down over her ass, down the column of the dildo, and onto Holly's pussy lips, which were begin squeezed between the straps of the dildo between her legs.

Aysha pushed herself up as Emma reached between us to grasp the dildo, pulling it slowly from Aysha's bottom. It came free, Aysha's anus closing. I put my arm around her back and lifted her to me, hugging her tightly as Holly swung her legs to sit on the edge of the bed. Her hand was still at work between Emma's legs. Aysha kissed me hard, then looked down at me through tangles of her beautiful black hair.

"Thank you... that was really nice," she said, putting her hands on my cheeks.

I kissed her breasts gently.

"You're very welcome, my dear. I'm glad you liked it."

As Aysha climbed off me and leaned against the wall by the window, a contented smile on her face, Holly jumped from the bed and began frantically unfastening the strap-on.

"That was so hot! I SO have to try that," blurted Holly.

"That did look really sexy. And I know it's, like, weird and stuff, but seeing you with a big black cock make me really horny," added Emma.

"I'm glad you thought so, 'cause now you're going to fuck me with it!" Holly said, pulling Emma to her and kissing her.

When they stopped kissing, Holly brought the dildo up between them and put it in her mouth, sucking it clean. She then pointed it at Emma, who also took it into her mouth, maintaining eye contact with Holly as she took it deep into her throat. Holly pulled it out and Emma slurped spit from the tip, then both girls laughed.

"Ok hun, let's get you a cock!" giggled Holly, rubbing the tip on Emma's nipple.

"I'll keep him hard while you girls get ready," said Aysha, pulling me down onto the bed and kneeling between my legs.

She tucked her hair behind her neck and picked up my cock, stroking it quickly. She winked at me as she licked up my shaft, then began sucking my dick head while she used both hands to stroke me. While Aysha sucked her cum from my dick, I watched Emma step into the straps of the dildo, keeping her balance with her hand on Holly's shoulder. Holly helped Emma adjust the straps, and before long Emma had the black appendage jutting out from her abdomen. She jumped up and down, watching as the dildo bounced, while I watched her luscious tits bounce. Aysha was now taking my cock deeper into her throat, and I moaned loudly.

"Doesn't she look hot with a nice, big, black dick?" laughed Holly.

"Why don't you suck it, bitch?" joked Emma, holding the cock demonstratively and wanking it.

"Happy to!" said Holly, and crouched down.

She took the dildo and began sucking it avidly. Aysha popped my dick from between her sweet lips and hopped off the bed, taking my hand as she did so. She pulled me up and had me stand next to Emma. I put my hand around Emma's waist and pulled our hips together. Aysha crouched and resumed sucking me off, matching Holly's blow job rhythm.

"Oh my god, that looks really hot," Emma said, putting one hand behind me to squeeze my ass and the other on the back of Holly's head.

I did the same with Aysha and we watched them bob their heads on our cocks, slurping and sucking, looking up at us with desire in their eyes.

"Let's trade," suggested Holly to Aysha.

Reluctantly, Aysha relinquished her hold on my penis, and Holly shuffled over, taking me in her mouth and instantly deep throating me all the way to my balls.

"Aaaaagh! Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed, feeling my shaft get squeezed as Holly attempted to subdue her gag reflex.

Emma, meanwhile, had walked behind Holly, and, using her hands to lift Holly's hips, put her in a standing position, but bent at the waist. As Holly held her chin against my balls, Aysha helped out by spreading Holly's ass cheeks, and Emma pushed the dildo into her. Holly blinked rapidly and teared up, finally sliding my dick from her mouth and coughing, spit dripping off her chin and the tip of my penis.

"Oh yeah, Em, push your big cock into my pussy!" she demanded.

Emma put her hands on Holly's curvy hips and thrust into her. Holly's face mashed into my genitals as she grabbed my hips to keep her balance, having been knocked forward by Emma's powerful thrust. She cried out in surprise and pleasure.

"OH! Baby! That's it, fuck that pussy hard!" Holly said.

Aysha stood next to Emma, occasionally smacking Emma's or Holly's ass hard, or fondling Emma's jiggling tits. Holly held my hips with both hands as I guided my cock back into her mouth. I fucked her face while Emma fucked her pussy. We exchanged lustful glances at each other over Holly's curved back while we had our way with her at both ends.

After a few minutes, Holly pulled my cock out and said, "This is so amazing, but I need to try some DP, you guys. I've never done it before."

"Ok, sweetie. Emma, lie on the rug here," I instructed, as Holly stood upright and Emma pulled the dildo from Holly's cunt, soaked with her lubrication.

Emma lay on the thick rug on her bedroom floor, her breasts pulled to the sides of her chest. Holly straddled her and lowered herself down, leaning in to make out with her girlfriend. When she turned her head to see what I was doing, she noticed my intention. Next to us, on the adjacent wall, there was a large mirror on Emma's closet door. It gave us a glorious side view of the action.

"I love the view! I can watch you both fuck me!" squealed Holly in delight.

Emma reached between her and Holly to grip her prosthetic cock, her breast bulging as her arm pushed it up on her chest.

"Sit on my cock, you little slut," commanded Emma.

Aysha, who was sitting beside me with her feet tucked under her, held Holly's ass as we watched her guide the dildo into her wet pussy. Holly took it deep and bounced on it a few times to get used to the new position. Meanwhile, Aysha leaned over and sucked my dick, spitting on the tip and stroking it along my shaft. She then spit on Holly's asshole and rubbed it in with her fingers.

"Ok Hols, hold still while he puts it in your ass," said Aysha as I got to my feet and crouched over Holly's gorgeous bottom.

Aysha held my column firmly as I gripped Holly's hips, and I pushed my cock head into her anus. Holly cried out as I penetrated her bottom, and I moaned as, once again, I felt the glorious tightness of teenage ass clenching my throbbing member. I thought I was going to blast my load deep in her bowels as another wave of pleasure consumed me. I paused to regain my composure.

"Oh... my... GOD! I've got two dicks in me! Aaaaahhhhmmmmm... you're right, Aysha, it feels so fucking good!" moaned Holly as I began to withdraw.

I looked in the mirror and saw that everyone else was doing the same. We smiled at each other as we looked at the sexy reflected image next to us. Emma and Holly's enormous breasts were touching, and Emma's hands roamed up to them, fondling and squeezing them and rubbing their nipples together. She began tilting her hips, pushing the dildo into Holly's twat, and I felt the movement inside her against my shaft. I began thrusting as well, and soon Holly was wailing as two cocks pistoned in and out of her holes.

We fucked Holly silly for some time while watching each other in the mirror. My thighs burned with the effort, but I kept a steady rhythm, pounding deep into Holly's bowels as Emma penetrated her cunt. Holly moaned and arched her back, sticking her ass in the air and creating a deep curve at her lower back. Her large breasts bulged between her arms as they bounced against Emma's. Holly still had her hair tied in pigtails, and I grabbed onto them, gently pulling her head back as I muttered in her ear.

"How do you like getting stuffed with two cocks at once, baby? I bet you love it. You love taking my big dick deep in your arse while your busty girlfriend fucks your sweet pussy with her strap-on, don't you? Tell me how it feels to get DP'd by us."

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuuck... yeah, talk dirty to me! I love how you both fill me. It's better than I ever imagined! UUUhhh! You're stuffing my holes so good with your huge cocks! Aaaaahhh! You look so fucking hot taking me from both sides! I love it! I love getting DP'd!" Holly said in between squeaks and moans as Emma and I drove our penises into her asshole and cunt.

I reached under Holly's arms and fondled the two soft, round, full pairs of 19-year-old breasts. I pinched their nipples and playfully slapped the sides of their fabulous titties, bouncing them against each other. As I was feeling up Emma's tit with my right hand, and Holly's tit with my left, my foot slipped and I accidentally drove my cock balls-deep into Holly's bottom. At the same time Emma had thrust into Holly's pussy with the dildo. I felt the length of the dildo pushing against the underside of my cock as Holly's holes clenched tight.

"AAAAHHHH! Ssshhhiiiit! Fuck that's deep! Oh god you're both so deep in me!" screamed Holly.

"Shit, sorry Hol," I said, regaining my footing.

My hands were sandwiched between the girls' tits and I was unable to move. Emma moved her hips and I felt the dildo slide down my shaft, causing me to moan. Holly moaned with me.

"Oh yeah, Em. Fuck my pussy while he's buried deep in my ass. Can you feel her inside me?" said Holly.

"Yeah, I can feel the dildo through your pussy. It feels really good running along my cock inside you," I responded.

Emma was pushing the dildo back into Holly's pussy, and once again I felt the pressure around my member increase, squeezing me pleasurably.

"Fuck, that's hot. Fuck me, Em... and you keep that dick buried in my ass," she addressed us in the mirror.

Emma picked up her rhythm as I felt the dildo stroke my shaft. The constricting and relaxing of Holly's bottom massaged my length, causing my balls to tingle. I watched the girls kiss passionately, their breasts pressed firmly together, and leaned back to inspect Holly's sexy skewered bottom.

"Uhh... uuuhhh... uuhhh, ok, ok baby, let him fuck my ass. Push that dildo deep in my pussy and let him fuck my ass," Holly said frantically to Emma, their lips nearly touching.

Emma forced her strap-on deep into Holly, and I put my hands on her sweet ass, sliding my manhood from her anus. I withdrew it all the way, admiring her gaped asshole.

"Wow, Holly. Your ass looks so fucking hot," I commented.

"Have you stretched it out for me, honey? I'm, like, so ready to take you. Please fuck it, baby. Fuck it deep and hard," she begged, admiring my cock in the mirror as it swayed in front of her anal opening, poised to strike.

I spread her cheeks and dipped my cock into her bottom deep and hard, as requested. Holly cried out as my balls struck her impaled pussy, and I pulled out quickly, again admiring her beautiful round ass as my glistening cock emerged from her bowels. I thrust into her arse again, vocalising my pleasure as I buried my cock to the hilt. I repeated my actions again and again, pulling out all the way after each thrust.

"Oh fuck that feels incredible! Your as is taking me really well Holly. I fucking love it!" I couldn't help but compliment her ability to take deep anal from my large penis, especially when her pussy was stuffed with Emma's strap-on.

"Yes baby yes! Your cock feels so good in my ass!" she responded.

Aysha, whom we had all but forgotten about, had been fingering herself as she watched, but decided she needed more stimulation. She crawled over to Emma's head and straddled it, forcing her perfectly toned ass between the girls' faces. Holly sat up to give her room, and used one hand to stroke Aysha's cunt. I pulled my dick out of Holly's ass and spread Emma's legs apart so I could sit between them. I stretched my legs out overtop hers and positioned myself so my balls were nearly touching her pussy--parallel to her dildo. I helped Holly sit up, balancing on her haunches, her feet on the floor, and lowered her onto my cock, penetrating her stretched asshole again, while Emma guided the dildo back into her pussy.

Aysha lowered her pussy onto Emma's mouth as Holly bounced hard on our cocks.. They were now entering her fuck holes in unison, and she took them deep, screaming in pleasure. She squeezed one of her own tits and one of Emma's as she rode us. Aysha ground her cunt on Emma's mouth and tugged at her perky nipples. I watched in the mirror as the four of us fulfilled our sexual desires, pleasing each other in a wild orgy or writhing, naked bodies.

Aysha, deciding we should both have a taste of her sweet pussy juice, switched from Emma to me, kneeling on either side of my head so I could stuff my tongue into her moist, warm pussy. I sucked her labia and probed her cunt with my fingers and mouth. I licked her clit hard and fast as she moaned her approval and sat up so she could watch me eat her out. I looked over her toned, flat tummy, past her perky tits and erect nipples, and up to her pretty face, framed by her raven hair. She had put her hands on the top of her chest, and was sucking on the index finger of her left hand as she watched me through dark, half-lidded eyes. This lovely view, combined with the tangy taste of Aysha's pussy, and the firm, tight grip of Holly's buttocks on my cock, was enough to make me wonder if I had died and gone to some sexual nirvana.

Soon, Holly's moans became more urgent. Aysha and I turned our heads to look in the morror. Holly was bouncing frantically on the cocks and had lost all control, tossing her head form side to side and holding her arms in the air, elbows pointing to the ceiling, hands behind her head. Her tits rebounded off her chest with each bounce, flying up and suspending in mid-air before gravity brought them down, crashing against her ribs and sending ripples of sweet flesh across her bosom.

"Oooooh gooooooooood I'm cumiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng!" she loudly exclaimed as she closed her eyes and let her body descend heavily on our cocks.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
1...345678