Emma's Pool Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

As I drove my dick into her with one final thrust, she pushed back against me, taking my whole length into her bottom. Her anus clenched my tightly and she uttered a high pitched squeal as her body began to tremble. I reached up to grip her tits as she came, and felt a powerful blast of semen travel the length of my shaft and explode deep into Sadira's bowels.

From below us, I heard Helen cry out, and heard wet splashing sounds.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Sadi cried out, her pussy erupting in a torrent of clear fluid.

I saw Helen's hands reach up to grip Sadi's buttocks as she gargled on the pussy juice, sputtering and spitting. I spurted another load into Sadi's ass as I moaned, pinching her nipples between my fingers. I felt rippling undulations along my column as her pussy and asshole convulsed, milking more cum from my cock.

I pulled my cock out a few inches and looked down to see Helen's soaked face, her eyes shut, her mouth open, catching another spray of Sadi's cum. I ejaculated into Sadi's bowels again, stimulated by Helen's pretty, cum-soaked face.

"Oooooooh fuck, honey... aaaahhh gooooood, yes! I can feel your cum in my ass! Mmmmmmmmmmaaahhhh.... yeeeeesss.. shoot that load into my bottom..." Sadi babbled as her body quivered in orgasm.

Her pussy dripped liberally, but she was not spraying cum anymore, and I felt her sphincter loosen on my girth as I shot another wad inside her. Helen closed her lips and expelled a mouthful of clear pussy cum over her chin, which poured over her big tits, dripping down her stomach between her legs. She licked her lips and cupped my balls again, causing another jet of cum to spurt into Sadi's ass.

I pulled my cock out until only the head remained inside Sadi's tight arse, feeling one final load empty itself inside. Helen was grinning up at me as her other hand roamed over her wet tits and down to her pussy. Sadi was still shaking and moaning softly, and I caressed her breasts gently as I looked down at Helen's wet face.

"Oh wow, Mrs. Kashani... that felt so amazing. Thank you for letting me cum in your ass," I said.

She turned her head to look at me, her long, black hair falling over her face.

"Honey... that was wonderful. I could feel your hot cum spurting inside my arse... it made me squirt! I've never felt anything like that. Helen, did I squirt on your face?"

"You soaked me good, Sadi!" giggled Helen. "My body is covered in your cum."

"Helen, you dirty thing!" squealed Sadi.

"I'm not finished being dirty, babe. Sweetie, take your cock out of Sadi's ass so I can taste your cum. Careful now--we don't want to waste any!" said Helen, winking at me.

I carefully eased my penis out of Sadira's anus, watching my swollen dick head stretch her out, pulling a film of my cum with it. Helen's open mouth was ready below us, and she stuck her tongue out as my cock popped out of Sadi's bum, a huge wad of thick, gooey semen spilling from her gaped asshole. It spilled onto Helen's tongue and slid into her mouth. I held Sadi's ass cheeks apart as my load spilled into Helen's eager mouth. Sadi's anus opened and closed as she forced my seed from her bowels, a few more drops falling onto Helen's cheek.

"Holy shit..." I mused, watching Helen as she ran her tongue over her lips. "Mrs. Miller, you are the dirtiest MILF slut I have ever had the pleasure of fucking, if you don't mind my saying."

Helen closed her lips and smiled as she ran her fingers along Sadira's pussy up to her gooey asshole, massaging it gently. Sadi emitted a short, wet, cum fart as a thick drop of cum popped from her ass onto Helen's finger.

"Oh! Excuse me! Goodness, that's so embarrassing," Sadi said quickly, reaching back to cover her asshole with her fingers.

"Don't be, Mrs. Kashani, you just had your ass fucked and cummed in by my large cock, it's understandable," I chuckled.

She blushed and wiggled her body so she was sitting upright and turned to face me, her dark nipples still hard, her hair tangled, her skin with a rosy, post-coital glow. Helen stood up carefully, Sadi's cum dripping over her tits and stomach. Sadi and I looked her up and down, loving the way her wet skin caught the afternoon sunlight coming through the windows. I ran my hands over her big breasts, massaging Sadi's cum into her skin. She smiled again, her mouth still closed, her cheeks puffing slightly. She turned to Sadira who bent low and tilted her head up, her chin resting on Helen's cleavage.

Helen held Sadi's face tenderly, her breasts pressed firmly between her arms acting like a pillow.

"I'm ready, hun. Let me taste that sweet load," Sadi said in a low, husky whisper.

Both women glanced quickly at me to make sure I was watching. They needn't have worried, as my attention was rapt. I stood next to them, my hands on their buttocks... waiting.

Sadi opened her mouth wide and Helen--ever so slowly--began to dribble the ass-to-mouth cumshot from between her full lips. It oozed over her chin and dripped down onto Sadi's tongue; a few drops at first, to tease her. Sadi's eyes fluttered as she tasted my cum, then Helen pursed her lips and let the huge wad cascade down into Sadi's soft mouth, not spilling a single drop. Sadi's brow wrinkled as her mouth filled with my white cream, and she suppressed a gag. She handled it well, though, and soon Helen's mouth was empty. She wiped her chin with her finger and wiped the last of it off on Sadi's lower lip.

"Mmmmm, that's a nice big load, isn't it? From his cock, to your ass, to my mouth... and now it's yours," said Helen as she brushed Sadi's hair back with her fingers.

Sadi closed her mouth and her eyes, savouring the flavours, then she sat up and gently tilted Helen's head back. Presently, she dribbled some of the load onto Helen's tits, which were still pressed between her arms. The jizz ran over her already cum-soaked orbs and into her cleavage. Then she dribbled more cum into her own breasts. Finally, she looked at me and swallowed the last of the cum.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

The women giggled softly and rubbed my cum into each other's tits playfully, making sure to cover every inch of their ample bosoms. They rubbed their tits together and kissed each other, and fondled each others' asses, seeming to forget I was even there.

I wiped my brow and sighed. "Wow, ladies... you are both so beautiful. Thank you. Really, thank you," I said, exhausted.

They stopped kissing and turned to look at me, their arms around each others' waists, the two pairs of big tits staring at me, greased in sweat and cum.

"No, no, thank YOU, honey. I've never had sex like this ever in my life. It's been such a wonderful experience... and that includes you too, Helen. You are a wonderful lover," gushed Sadira.

"Yes,this has been a lot of fun. I think I need a few minutes to recover, but I'd like to continue," said Helen.

"Damn... I don't know if--" I began.

"--oh yes you can!" interrupted Sadi, wagging her finger at me. "I'm going to keep working that cock until you pass out! If this is the only time we will have sex..."

"Sadi, hun, I think as long as we don't say anything to the others then maybe... it won't be the only time..." hinted Helen, rubbing Sadi's nipple absently with her finger.

"Really? You think... Hmmmm, yes. I think I can manage that. But we can't breathe a word of it to anyone. If our husbands or daughters find out..."

"My lips are sealed... unless they're wrapped around his cock, of course," giggled Helen.

Sadi laughed and playfully slapped Helen's tit, making it wobble.

"Good. Then let's go outside and see what the others are getting up to," announced Helen, pulling Sadi along with her.

"I think I need a few minutes--"

"--then have a dip in the pool or relax on one of the chairs on the patio. We're not letting you out of our sight, this time," Sadi said, cutting me off.

I shrugged, and followed them outside, my flaccid cock bouncing off my thighs as I walked.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers