Emma's Pool Party Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Holly, who was looking up at me as she tongued the underside of my cock head, squeezing my shaft with both hands.

"Well, yeah," I said, shrugging.

"Don't worry sir, you're way hotter, and your cock is..." she trailed off, stroking it as she admired it and bit her lip. "There's like, no comparison."

"Then let's see what grade you can achieve, sexy. Get my fat cock down your throat," I ordered.

She dribbled onto my tip again, then opened her mouth wide and began taking me in, slowly lowering her mouth down on my member, her full lips slipping over the head and down the shaft, her tongue velvety soft on the underside of my cock, my tip meeting some resistance as it bumped the back of her throat.

Her eyes teared up, but she didn't blink, only held eye contact with me. I pulled her pigtails down, easing my cock into her throat as she gagged briefly, but regained her composure as she swallowed my rod.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah, baby, all the way down," I praised her, finally feeling her chin press against my balls.

She blinked rapidly, holding her head down on my manhood, her pink painted fingernails digging into my upper thighs. Finally she pulled back and gasped, spit hanging between her lips and my thickly coated phallus.

"Good girl. You're definitely up to a C," I chuckled.

She went back to work, letting me use her pigtails like handles and allowing me to fuck her throat. She gagged and gurgled between her moans as Aysha went to work behind her, licking and finger fucking Holly's pussy as Amy and Emma watched from their chairs.

My balls had been boiling ever since Emma had begun to tit fuck me, and the way Holly was deep throating me I knew I wouldn't last long before I exploded. It seemed that Holly could sense this, as her rhythm increased and she began fondling my balls.

"Hey, Holly's gonna make him cum!" cried Amy, Holly receiving yet another accusatory finger pointed in her direction.

"Don't you dare!" said Emma, and knelt down to pull Holly's mouth off my cock by one of her pigtails.

"Aw come on, we've gotta let him blow his load sometime," whinged Holly, a string of saliva swaying from her chin and dripping down between her tits. "I can definitely get my grade up to an A."

"Never mind, Holly. This is a group presentation," I said, then sat up, finally standing on legs which felt a bit shaky. I gestured to the vacated lounger. "Sit down, girls. Time for the final exam."

The girls scrambled to sit side-by-side on the lounger-Amy, Emma, Holly, and Aysha, respectively. I stood in front of them with my hands on my hips, my heavy cock stiff, throbbing, and waving in front of their eager young faces. My balls felt heavy, practically aching for release. I was nearly agog at how dirty and hot these teenaged nymphos looked in their schoolgirl outfits, their pigtails swinging, their eager eyes shining, their tits out and proud over their tied tops. It was almost enough to make me ejaculate all over them without any physical stimulation whatsoever.

I moved from mouth to mouth, letting each girl suck me and stroke me for a bit before moving to the next hot, wet mouth. They all looked up into my eyes, theirs filled with lust, each girl trying her hardest to milk the cum from my cock; but I would pull away when I felt I was getting too close.

"Girls, this was Emma's idea, so it's her who gets to hold my cock and make me cum," I said.

Emma smiled and the other girls whined and frowned.

"Now now, I'll have none of that. I'm sure she'll be a good friend and share her spoils."

I stepped forward and Emma greedily grasped my rod, pumping it as her other hand rested on my thigh. The other girls touched my legs, abdomen, stomach, balls, ass, all stimulating me at once. Emma had just put her mouth over my cock head when I felt a warm tingling build in my loins.

"Oooooh wow," I moaned, lacing my hands on top of my head.

"He's gonna cum!" squealed Aysha, kneading my ass cheek.

Emma looked up at me with her pretty brown doe eyes, her pigtails swaying as she rapidly bobbed her head, sucking the last couple inches of my cock as her hand pumped my shaft, twisting around it on the girls' saliva, jostling my balls with every stroke. She moaned as her lips pulled at my engorged glans, her eyes pleading silently for her creamy reward.

"Come on, baby, let her have it," said Holly, her fingers moving between my legs to caress my bouncing balls as she licked her lips.

"Fuck yes... cumming..." I groaned, feeling my cock swell and my sack tighten in Holly's palm.

Hearing this, Emma pulled her lips from my knob and backed away a few inches, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue, stroking me even faster, making her tits jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, her eyes still looking up at me expectantly.

I cried out and unleashed a mighty blast of thick semen directly across her tongue and into her mouth. Her eyelashes flickered and she flinched a tiny bit as she received my cumshot, but she didn't back off, opening her mouth wider to accept another spurt. The other girls had gathered in so close that they were all cheek-to-cheek, smiling, but with their lips parted, ready for Emma to share me.

Em closed her mouth and pointed my cock at Amy, who received a hard shot over her lips, her tongue darting out to lick the warm spunk hungrily. Aysha was next, smiling and accepting a thick rope of jizz across the length of her face. Finally, Holly took a powerful spurt which missed her open mouth and ricoched off her round cheek and up onto her forehead and into her hair.

The hand stroking my cock as I bent my knees and rocked my hips became more erratic, and my cum began to spray like a sprinkler, showering the teen's faces with droplets of milky spunk as they giggled. The long wait and drawn out session the girls had given me resulted in an abundance of cum, showering their sexy faces liberally with my sticky cum as I moaned again and again. Finally reduced to a thick trickle, which Emma licked off my sensitive tip, she stopped stroking and opened her mouth wide to show me the load she had caught, rolling it around in her mouth with her tongue. Her lips closed and she swallowed, relishing it, then blinking as she showed me a now empty, pink mouth.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna share!" complained Holly, wiping jizz from her eye with one finger before popping it between her lips.

"Sorry girls, I needed that yummy cum bad," admitted Em, touching some thick drops which had fallen on her bosom.

The girls turned to each other, kissing and licking my cum, laughing, sharing, touching. Amy took the opportunity to break away from her friends so she could clean the residual spunk from my cock, licking it slowly off the shaft, and sucking it from my tip, savouring every drop as she gently squeezed my still stiff-yet softening-member.

As I wiped a drop of cum from Amy's cheek with my thumb, something in my awareness alerted me to a change. I couldn't tell what the change was, at first. The weather? No, the sun was still shining, the breeze still soft. It still smelled of grass and the girls' perfume, the aroma of my cum now added to the mix. The birds still chirped in the trees, and the-

The music. It wasn't playing.

"Enjoying yourselves?" said a voice behind me.

A couple of the girls squeaked in surprise and I winced, not wanting to turn around and confirm what my ears had hinted at.

We weren't alone. And that voice could only belong to one person: Carmen.

But the panic I saw in the schoolgirls' cum-splattered faces suggested something else.

Carmen was not alone, either.