Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

"Pffffft! Aaah! Aysha! Pppffft! Your cum is spraying all over me!" declared Emma, spitting pussy juice back at Aysha's erupting cunt and lifting her breasts to her chin. Soon, Holly reached the brink.

"Ah-, ah-, I'm going to cum!" she declared.

I withdrew my pinky finger from her anus and inserted my ring finger with my other fingers in her pussy, hooking them to stroke her g-spot and slapping my palm against her clit. A wet, squishy sound emanated from her nether regions as pussy juice began to drip over my fingers.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Keep doing that! Uuuuuuhhhhh!" Holly arched her back as she assumed the crab position and her flow turned into a spray.

I withdrew my fingers from her spasming cunt and slapped her fat clit with my fingers as she squirted her clear cum against my hand. It sprayed between my fingers and onto my face and chest. She screamed and collapsed onto the deck, raising her head and contracting her stomach as her squirts shot outward with surprising force. As she curled her body inward, her squirts shot upward until they were spraying into her own face. Her ass exposed, I stuffed my middle finger all the way into her anus and tickled her twitching pussy through her anal wall. She squirted harder, a stream of her fluid splashing down onto her face and tits.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh! Uuuuuuuhhh!" she cried, clawing at the pool deck and shaking violently.

Her squirts slowed and I placed my mouth over her opening, sucking up the leaking juices as she attempted feebly to push my head away.

"S-stop! P-please! I'm t-too sen--sensitive!" she begged.

I eventually relented, withdrawing both my tongue and my finger from her soft depths.

"How did your cum taste, Hol?" said Emma as she smiled. "Aysha's was amazing. I think I'll try yours too."

She glided over to Holly and slipped out of the pool. She straddled Holly's prostrated body and dipped her head between Holly's breasts. She lapped greedily at the pools of girl cum on her chest and neck, finally putting her mouth over Holly's and pressing their slippery tits together.

"Ok girls, my cock is going to explode if I don't put it in someone's mouth or pussy in the next minute. Are you up for more fun?" I asked.

Aysha stood up, absently wiping her cum from her thighs and pussy, then licking her fingers clean.

"I'll suck it for you!" she said enthusiastically.

Emma had stopped kissing Holly and was looking over her shoulder at me.

"Let's go to the patio," she said, standing up.

Holly slowly got to her feet somewhat unsteadily and put her arm around Emma's waist.

"Y-yeah, let me give that cock a good sucking," she said.

I exited the pool, my massive erection bobbing in front of me. I stared at the girls' three beautiful naked bottoms as they made their way to the patio. Emma put one of the cushions from the lounger on the ground and knelt on it.

"Come on girls," she said, pulling at Holly and Aysha's hands.

They knelt beside her and beckoned to me. I stood proudly in front of the teens' faces as they looked up at me, smiling. Their hands collided as they all reached for my cock simultaneously . Holly, who was on my right, managed to gain purchase on my thick shaft first, and pulled it hard to her mouth. Her experienced lips engulfed me at once, and I felt a powerful suction as her cheeks drew in and her hand pumped my rod.

Aysha leaned down and licked my balls as Emma watched, her hand on my ass. Holly was good, and was soon taking half my cock into her throat. Her pumping hand moved in perfect rhythm with her suction, spreading her saliva across my entire length. Aysha tongued my balls energetically.

After a minute, she said, "Next!" and pulled my member from Holly's grip.

Aysha began by running her tongue up the underside of my cock, holding it up against my abdomen. She tickled the glans with her tongue, then popped the head into her mouth. She sucked hard, without bobbing her head, her tongue swirling delightfully around my pulsating helmet. Meanwhile, Emma and Holly had each sucked a nut into their mouths. Unable to take much of my dick into her mouth, Aysha pushed the head against the inside of her cheek as she stroked me with both hands. The sensation was wonderful: as if I was pressing against a resistant pussy. Her tongue continued its playful technique.

"Ok, Aysh. Now me," said Emma.

Reluctantly, Aysha slid my cock from her mouth and directed it to Emma. Having had some practice sucking my dick, Emma knew how to handle my large size. She bobbed her head on my cock and twisted her hands around my shaft, drooling liberally down my length.

"Holly, get in here and put your mouth on my cock. On this side. Emma," she popped my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Put your lips on this side, opposite Holly. Aysha, go under me and lick my balls."

The girls did as they were told. Holly and Emma opened their mouths to admit my cock as it pushed between their lips. They stuck out their tongues as my shaft slid along them. I held the two girls' hair while I slid my length between their mouths, as I felt Aysha tickle my nuts from underneath. Her hands gripped my buttocks as I thrust, my hips pushing against the girls' cheeks as the base of my cock reached their open mouths.

"Wooow, this is amazing!" I said as Holly and Emma stared into my eyes. After a time, I pulled the girls' heads back by their hair.

"Aysha, hold my cock straight out. I'm going to fuck your mouths one at a time. You need to position it," I said as she appeared from beneath me, licking her lips.

She put her head between the other teens' and held my member at its base, pointing straight out.

"Open wide," I said as Aysha maneuvered my cock towards Emma's mouth.

I plunged it in, pulling her ponytail so that she took more of me in than she would normally have. Her throat convulsed and I pulled out as she coughed. A long trail of saliva hung from my cock head to her lower lip as Aysha swung my dick her way and I pushed the other girls' heads against hers, sandwiching it in the middle, as my cock entered her waiting mouth. She gagged as Emma had, and I saw her shoulders pitch forward and her tits bounce as she coughed.

Pulling out, I thrust to the next recipient, who took more of me than the other two, but still gagged as my knob hit the back of her throat. Aysha, her eyes watering, but not missing a beat, swung my dick back to Emma, who spat on my head, then accepted me again. I went quicker this time--Emma's throat, Aysha's throat, Holly's throat, and repeated.

Emma and Holly had put their hands on my thighs to try to stop me from making them gag as I forced myself down their tight throats, but to little avail. I held their hair tightly as I thrust myself between their lips. They took it rather well, trying to impress me with how far they could take my dick, and they blinked up at me, their eyes watering, spit dripping down their chins onto their tits.

Holly managed to get me a significant way down her throat on one of my thrusts, and held herself there for a moment before I pulled her hair back. When I thrust into Emma's throat, she surprised me by grabbing my hips and forcing me abruptly down her throat until Aysha was forced to move her hand. Emma valiantly continued her knob gobbling effort until her nose touched the short pubic hair on my abdomen. I could feel her choking on my cock, but it felt wonderful, and she was not pulling back. She opened her eyes and teared up profusely, but managed to stick her tongue out and prod my balls. I moaned loudly as I felt her body heave and her tongue struggle against my shaft.

She pulled back rapidly, sputtering and coughing, spitting a massive gob of saliva which stuck to her chin and dangled over her tits. Impressed at Emma's throat capacity, the girls stared in wonder. Aysha wiped the spittle from Emma's chin and rubbed it into her tits.

"Wow, Em! You took it all! I'm, like, so impressed!" squealed Aysha.

Holly seemed envious of Emma's accomplishment. She offered no praise, but instead took my dripping cock and impaled her head upon it, as Emma had. She didn't make it all the way down, but began bobbing her head on my cock, her mouth wide open, sloppy guttural sounds coming from deep in her throat, spit oozing from her mouth as my dick head got a massage from Holly's throat.

"AAAaaah, fuck!" I cried.

Aysha laughed.

"Wow, you guys are crazy! I could never take that much," she said.

"I-ah, I think it's time to get my cock into your hot pussies, before I blow my load into Holly's stomach," I said, pulling Holly by her pig tails off my spit-soaked penis.

She gasped for air as she looked up at me, happy with her performance. Aysha rose to her feet and threw her arms around me, kissing me hard, and pulling me towards the lounger. Seeing her intent, I laid her down, and she spread her legs obligingly. Emma brought chair cushions over so I could kneel on them at the end of the lounger. My dick bobbed between Aysha's legs, gently brushing her wet pussy lips.

"God, just stick in in me! I can't wait anymore!" she urged.

Emma bent over Aysha and kissed her before saying, "Be careful what you wish for."

Holly laughed as Aysha's expression grew slightly worried. She looked between her tits to her smooth cunt. Holly was kneeling beside me, aiming my throbbing member at Aysha's pussy and spreading her lips with her other hand. I couldn't wait either. I pushed my cock against Aysha's pink hole, distending her labia. I was slick with throat-phlegm, so I slid into her without much friction, but I felt the force of her pussy muscles clench tight as soon as my head was inside her warm cunt.

"Aaaaah!" she cried, closing her eyes tight.

Emma pinched Aysha's nipples hard to distract her from the pain of my massive cock entering her tight pussy.

"Fuck! SSShhhhit!" said Aysha, looking down at her impaled vagina.

Emma crawled up the chair and turned around, straddling Aysha's face. She spread her pussy lips and lowered herself, grinding her cunt into Aysha's mouth. I thrust deeper and heard a muffled cry as Emma began gyrating her hips.

"Shut up and eat me, you slut. It will take your mind of the stretching your pussy is getting," she said.

Holly giggled and stroked my slick shaft as she massaged the nub of Aysha's clit. I plunged my cock deep into Aysha's tight pussy, no longer taking care to go slowly. The salival lubrication worked wonderfully along with Aysha's pussy juice, and I began a steady rhythm, pumping in and out of her tight hole while Holly jerked the remainder of my exposed shaft.

"Oh my god, you are SO filling her up. And you're not even, like, all the way in!" exclaimed Holly. "It looks so hot," she mused as she ceased playing with Aysha's clit so she could play with her own.

Emma tossed her head back and began to moan as she ground her pussy into Aysha's face. I became worried about her ability to breathe, but then Emma tilted her ass up and I heard a gasp.

"Oh... oh my... god! You're so... fucking... BIG!" cried Aysha.

"Yeah, take that pussy! Fuck her good!" said Holly, squeezing my shaft almost painfully hard.

I imagined the pressure on Aysha's pussy as Holly made my engorged cock even bigger with her grip.

"Oohooohhhhhh gooooooood! Ohhhh fuck meeeeeee!" moaned Aysha.

I moved Holly's hand and thrust deeper, pulling Aysha into me by the tops of her thighs. She screamed in ecstasy and writhed, grabbing her tits fiercely, her nails digging into them.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! C-cummiiiinnnnnnngg!" she cried.

As she convulsed in an orgasm, I continued pounding her cunt, watching her grapple with her fistfulls of tit, twisting her torso, her toned belly flexing, her toes curling.

Emma dropped her pussy on Aysha's face again and gyrated. Holly stood quickly, her tits jiggling, and bounced over to Emma's head, where the put one of her legs on the opposite arm rest.

"Eat it like you love to do, baby," she said to Emma, who twisted sideways, leaning on her hands, and licked Holly's exposed clit.

Holly and I watched each other as I fucked Aysha and she was eaten out by Emma. Holly played with her lovely breasts, knowing how much it turned me on.

"God, this is so fucking hot. Do you like watching me get my pussy licked by my girlfriend?" asked Holly in a husky voice.

"I love it, baby. I love the way you look when you're getting your clit sucked, and the way you play with your huge tits," I replied.

She smiled and pushed her tits together, squeezing her nipples. I was impaling Aysha on my cock nearly up to the hilt. I was amazed her small 5'1" frame was able to take my thick cock, although her pussy had relaxed a bit after her orgasm. She now had her hands on Emma's ass cheeks, pulling them apart to give me a look at her puckered anus. Pulling out of Aysha, I smacked my dick on her soaked bald cunt, making her legs twitch in the air as my head struck her sensitive clit. Her pink hole has stretched, gaped by my enormous girth.

"I'm next! I'm next!" shouted Holly, lowering her leg and hopping over to me.

I stood up and she bent down to suck Aysha's cum from my cock.

"MMmmmmm, you taste good, sweetie," she hummed. "Get on the chair."

Aysha was sitting up, rubbing her tender pussy. Emma stood and cupped Holly's toned ass. I lay on my back on the lounger, making myself comfortable. Wasting no time, Holly stood astride me and took my cock in her hand, guiding it to her wet, hairless slit. She curved her back to get the best view of my member on the verge of penetration into her teenage pink. Her breasts hung deliciously as she bent her knees, pushing the head of my cock against her soft folds. As she applied more weight, I eased my way into her reluctant opening. She was not as tight as Emma had been on our last encounter, or Aysha, but I could feel her pussy clench involuntarily as I penetrated her.

Releasing my shaft, she put her hands on her thighs and lowered her body further onto me, watching as inch after inch of my cock vanished into her twat. Aysha was beside Holly, her hand on her stomach, guiding her downward. She popped Holly's swaying tit into her mouth and suckled enthusiastically. Emma straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. I tongued her fiercely as she ground her cunt on my mouth. Holly descended further onto my rod, slowing as I filled her pussy.

"Ok, ok hun, that's it, I can't take any more of him," gasped Holly to Aysha.

Still sucking her tit, Aysha ran her hand down Holly's abdomen and rubbed her big clit as Holly slowly straightened her legs.

"Shit, you're going to, like, split me in half!" said Holly, holding Aysha's head to her breast.

I reached up between Emma's legs and grabbed her hanging tits, squeezing them tightly. I felt Holly descend on my cock again, faster this time. She moaned as I filled her.

"Uuuuuhhnnnn! Oh my god! You're, like, in my stomach!" she said.

"Shut up and just fuck him, Hol!" cried Emma, squirming about, spreading her pussy juice on my face.

I tongue-fucked her as quickly as I could. I rolled Emma's full breasts in my hands, enjoying the soft heavy flesh spilling over my palms. I juggled them playfully as I licked her clit.

"Ok girls, here I go!" declared Holly.

She began fucking me in earnest, letting her full weight fall until I was nearly all the way into her, then flexing her legs and jumping upwards. I snuck a peek between Emma's legs and saw Aysha sucking Emma's tits, then Holly's, then back to Emma's, as if she couldn't decide which nipple was better. Emma and Holly had placed their hands on each others' shoulders and leaned in to kiss as Holly steadied herself, my dick halfway in.

I began thrusting my hips, driving my cock into Holly as she sucked Emma's tongue. Aysha's head was being beaten about by the buxom bosoms of the beautiful busty bitches. As she lapped at their tits, she stroked their clits vigorously with her fingers. I watched her tits jiggle with the effort. I decided she was not getting enough attention, and slapped her round ass cheek, then squeezed it firmly. She bent over and tilted her head towards mine.

"Put your fingers in my asshole," she whispered, and winked.

My hand crept to her ass crack, and probed to her anus. I pushed my middle and ring fingers into her bottom and worked them around, feeling her muscles clench. I resumed tonguing Emma's dripping cunt, as I felt Aysha's hand cup my balls. Holly had resumed her cock riding, and was moving at a furious pace.

"Yeeah, you're really fucking that dick now, girl!" said Emma.

I pushed my fingers deeper into Aysha's ass.

"Aaaaah!" she cried in ecstasy.

"Oh my god, you're, like, totally fingering her asshole!" exclaimed Emma, noticing my hand working at Aysha's bottom.

"Oh fuck yeah, I love it! I want him to fuck me in the ass!"

"Your little butthole wouldn't be able to take his massive cock, Aysh."

"Yes it could! Ah! Ah! I know it could!" she insisted.

"Shut up! Oh oh oh oh oh! I'm about to cum!" cried Holly.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, mashing her face into Emma's full tits.

"UUuuuuhhhhn! Uuuuuhhhnnn! Oooooooohhhhh!" she grunted and moaned as she pivoted her hips on my rigid cock, plunging me in and out of her orgasming pussy.

I used my free hand to squeeze first one tit, then the other, tugging at her nipples as she shook from the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Holly sat down on me as a felt her cunt spasm around my member. I moaned as I felt my cock get squeezed in Holly's hot, wet depths. I bit my lip so I would not blow my load inside her. Emma hugged Holly's head into her tits briefly, then pushed her up.

"My turn!" she announced.

She deftly stepped over my head and helped Holly off my dick. She put her arm around her waist and pulled upwards, my cock slowly withdrawing from Holly's slick hole. Holly's legs shook as I emerged, glistening with her cum juice. Aysha took the opportunity to suck the pussy juice from my dick as I continued to finger her anus.

Emma then tugged at my arm, getting me to sit up. Holly had sat on a nearby chair and was hugging herself, a vague smile on her face. I slipped my fingers from Aysha's bottom, and gave her a spank.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," said Emma.

"Ok. I have an idea."

I stood and went behind Emma, holding her around the waist. I positioned her at the end of the lounger, rubbing my cock between her legs. I got her to kneel at the foot of the lounger, leaning over it. She rested her chest on the chair, her tits squashing to the sides underneath her. Her hands reached back and spread her ass cheeks to expose her wet snatch and small anus.

"Put it in me," she breathed.

"Oh don't worry, honey, I will. But first..." I took Holly's hand and led her over to the lounger.

"Lie on Emma," I said.

Holly, still somewhat shaky, draped her body over Emma's, splaying her legs to the sides. Aysha knew what to do, and hopped atop Holly.

"That is a wonderful sight," I said. "A pussy sandwich."

I knelt on the cushions and flicked my cock across Emma's asshole.

"No! Not in there! You're too big. Fuck my pussy, please."

I guided my dick head down to her soft mound and penetrated her forcefully.

"Ah shit!" she cried.

I began thrusting in and out of her immediately. Although tight, she was incredibly wet, and her pussy relented to my pounding cock. Emma began to moan.

"Oooooh baby! You fill me up so good!"

I observed the cunts and assholes before me with glee. As I pounded Emma's cunt, I took the liberty of fingering Holly's pussy and Aysha's asshole. The three girls moaned as I pleasured them. After fucking Emma for a few minutes, I pulled out and smacked her ass cheeks with my wet dick, then raised myself to a semi-squat in front of Holly's bare pussy. I pushed my length in without pausing, until barely an inch was still exposed.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers