Emma's Submission

Story Info
She gives herself to him - and loves it!
1.9k words
4.05
31.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's wrists were bound tightly and lashed to the corners of the four-poster bed, her ankles were similarly tied. She was naked apart from her stockings. A feeling of fear and excitement washed over her, she was helpless, powerless to stop him from doing anything he liked to he soft white flesh. She could feel her skin tingling and her heart rate increase as he stood over her, checking her binds. She could see the bulge in his shorts and could make out the outline of his thick manhood. She longed to taste it, to feel it deep inside her. These thoughts made her slightly breathless and she could feel her crotch getting warmer and wetter by the minute. Gary was standing over her, looking at her, taking in every curve of her sexy body, drinking her in with his eyes. He wanted her, wanted her badly, she could tell. His hands reached out and caressed her face he kissed her softly at first, then more forcefully as he took control and she submitted to him...

Gary looked down at Emma, her wrists and ankles tied, the feeling of control and domination washed over him, he felt powerful and aroused, his cock was throbbing and fighting against the restraint of his shorts. He wanted her; he looked longingly at her ample breasts, her gentle curves and the soft pink lips of her moist pussy. He wanted to ravage her, he wanted to thrust his cock deep inside her and fill her with his cum, but he had to be patient, he had to be controlled. It had long been his fantasy to take her like this and he wanted to savor the moment. He leaned forward and took her face in his hands, he kissed her gently at first, but the raging passion inside could not be contained for long, he kissed her forcefully, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth, he felt her submit to him, his hands followed the contour of her body until it reached her breast, he squeezed it playfully and then gripped it firmly as he took her whole breast into his powerful hand, he felt her move beneath him, felt her breath taken away, he broke their embrace to kiss her neck, he suckled and gently bit her neck, he knew how much it turned her on, he followed her neck down to her chest, kissing and licking her until he could get his mouth around her erect nipple, he sucked hard and held tight, she tasted so good, her helplessness turned him on to the point of losing control....

Emma felt his hand on her breast and his lips on her neck, she was so turned on she could feel electricity running through her body, she wanted more. He squeezed her nipple hard, the mixture of pain and pleasure was intoxicating, his mouth found its way down and he suckled her deeply, she wriggled with pleasure, the constraints of her bound limbs only heightening the sensation. His hands remained gripping her breasts tightly as his head ventured further down. She could feel his warm and persistent tongue on her stomach, on the carefully shaved mound of her pubic bone, until finally she could feel his breath on her lips, she was wet, wetter than she had ever felt and the feel of his mouth so close caused her to gush fresh juices. He lapped at her clit softly and slowly, sending shock waves ripping through her body, she fought her ties involuntarily, causing them to cut into her delicate wrists and ankles, his tongue had found its way between her lips and was running up and down her throbbing slit. He buried his face in her, like a wild animal he gorged himself on her juices, licking her mercilessly, she lost control completely, flailing against the ties that bound her....

Gary held his mouth firm against Emma's sopping pussy as she bucked against him, he knew how sensitive she would be after the orgasm he had just given her, but this was about control, he was in control and he was not going to release her until he was ready. He tasted the juices running freely from her, enjoying every mouthful and held her in place until her legs started to twitch and quiver, he was satisfied he had made her his. He released his barely contained cock from his shorts and rubbed the tip up and down her engorged labia, she flinched for a second, still tender from his previous attentions, then he felt her pelvis move towards him, she wanted his cock, and he knew it. He teased her by slowly rubbing it up and down, allowing the head to slip inside her, then withdrawing, she was moaning with pleasure and he wanted her, he wanted to take her now. He lined up his bulging member and with one powerful thrust, entered her, filling her pussy with all 8 inches of his thick cock, he grabbed the back of her neck pulling her towards him. He loved the look in her face when he impaled her like this, her eyes where open wide in a surprised look, her mouth open, her breath gone. Slowly her breathing returned and she cried out with pleasure 'fuck me, oh god fuck me'. Gary knew what to do, he pulled Emma closer and drove his cock deeper inside her, thrusting harder and harder and harder, as he brought himself closer and closer and closer to orgasm. With one hand he pulled her face closer to his, with the other he gripped her breast, he could feel her preparing to cum again, he wanted it, he wanted to make her cum again, he wanted to be her sex god. As she started to lose control he thrust harder and harder, holding her closer gripping her tighter, his cock released its load deep inside her, a massive shot of hot semen filling her, the sensation was amazing and he was so sensitive he wanted to withdraw, but he continued to thrust riding out Emma's orgasm until she collapsed like a ragdoll in his arms, completely spent...

Gary adjusted the ties, maneuvering Emma on to all fours; he loved controlling her like this and could feel his cock stiffening with anticipation. She was still slightly breathless from her last orgasm and was allowing her ankles to be tied to the bedposts. She was on her knees with her legs parted so he had full access to her. He tied her wrists together behind her back. Now he had her perfectly positioned and totally helpless, his cock raged as his excitement grew. He stood in front of her, his huge member in front of her face, 'would you like to suck my big cock' he asked, 'mmmm yes please' said Emma, he lifted her by her shoulders and she licked the tip of his throbbing prick, it felt so good he wanted more. Pushing his hips towards her, she opened her mouth wider, taking his cock. He could feel her saliva lubricating him, allowing him to push further into her waiting throat, he loved the way she looked up at him as she sucked his cock, she had such a filthy look in her eyes it drove him crazy...

She felt his big cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat, she was powerless to prevent it, it was a huge turn on and she felt her already throbbing pussy, grow warm and wet. She could tell he was loving it by the grunts and groans he was making, she longed for him to cum in her mouth so that she could taste his sweet juices, she knew he was close as the pace quickened and the thrusting more intense. At the last second he pulled back shooting hot streams on to her tongue, her lips and face...

Gary was breathing hard, his cock still hard, glistening with a mixture of Emma's saliva and his own juices. He walked around the bed, looking intently at Emma's tied ankles, following them up to her spread thighs, and exposed pussy. His eyes savored her soft pink lips, moist and inviting, following them up to the tight puckered bud of her ass. He picked up the bottle of champagne and poured it onto the dimple in her lower back, the sparkling liquid ran down between her cheeks, running across her already wet pussy and clit, then dripped gently to the bed from her neatly groomed pubic hair. Emma gasped as the cold fluid ran across her throbbing crotch, arching her back in a gesture suggesting she wanted more. Gary repeated the champagne flow and felt his cock returning to its full stiffness. He got down between her legs and started to drink the champagne from her, licking her clit, her lips, working his way up to her tight little ass, working his tongue round and round, lubricating her, forcing his tongue to penetrate her tight hole, then working his way back down to her clit. She shivered as he did this, pushing back against him..........

She heard the click of the bottle opening, the unmistakable squelch of the lubricant being squeezed, felt his hands spread her cheeks and his finger begin to spread the cold jelly around her burning bud. Slowly his finger worked its way inside her, it was tight at first, but started to slide in easier as she focused on relaxing. Once he was into the knuckle he pulled back almost withdrawing, and then pushing all the way back in, she clenched her fists, bound behind her back, purring with pleasure, she had never enjoyed this with any former lovers, but with Gary it was different, she wanted him to take her, penetrate her, in every way. She started to push back against him, grinding into his hand. She felt more cold lube pouring onto her, and a second finger following the first. This one slipped in very easily, she was surprised by how relaxed she was and by how much she wanted him to use his cock not his fingers. When the third and forth fingers slid inside her, she could hardly contain her desire, she pushed back grinding hard and deep onto his hand, she felt his other fingers gently start rubbing her clit and she started to lose control 'oh god Gary' she cried 'fuck me in my arse'............

The words stunned and delighted him, she was his naughty girl, and she often thrilled him with her filthy talk. He took the lube and squeezed a generous amount into his hand, slowly and deliberately; he rubbed it up and down his thick, hard cock until it was slippery and ready. She laid still, panting, legs spread, her glistening hole ready to be taken. Gary pressed the tip of his cock into into her, felt her grip him tightly, he held steady, allowing her to get used to the feeling of his huge girth in her tight little ass, slowly she began to push back towards him, taking more and more of his cock deep into her, soon the pace started to quicken, he started to drive his hips towards her, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper, he could feel her pushing back into him, grinding against him, he could feel his balls brush against her wet pussy, he reached underneath and began to stroke her throbbing clit, she started to cum, her whole body convulsing with pleasure, he knew he was close to, pulling out, he drove his cock deep into her sopping pussy, climaxing in perfect time with her, filling her full, griping her tightly, both locked together in a moment of intense satisfaction, two bodies perfectly in sync, soaked in perspiration, shaking and throbbing with pleasure.