Emma's Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers

Mutely she nodded. This was going to be so hard for her, with her Master's cock and some-one else's tongue working away at her.

He stood close behind her, positioning himself against her. And then -- with a fierce lunge, he pushed as deep as possible into her. She screamed with pleasure as he possessed her. She threw her head back in exultation, and the movement pushed her hips down -- increasing his pleasure, but also pushing her sex into the waiting mouth of the young man below her.

He began to piston in and out. She was so ready for him, so needy and desperate for this fucking. All the sensations were making her wail and cry with the difficulty of holding back her climax. She pushed back against him, milking him by tightening her anal muscles as he withdrew.

Several times he withdrew completely, and there was silence from the onlookers at her whimpering until he eased himself back into her bottom.

He could now feel his own cum start to rise in him. As he got close he growled out a warning to her, and she prepared to launch into her own climax as he shed his cum into her.

"Now my Slut - cum for me, cum for your Master."

He stopped his thrusting, giving a long drawn out groan, and she felt his spunk ripple up the tube embedded in her ring. As the first spurts splashed into her, she cried out with her own release. She pushed back hard against her Master. As her body jerked, the slave below kept her climax going by flicking her stiff clit with the tip of his tongue. In their mutual pleasure, their world shrank to the physical sensations of this shared orgasm, and they clung to each other as they were rocked by the intensity of it.

At last, they were both spent. They stood, exhausted, as the applause rang out. Even the slave joined in, thanking her shyly for being allowed to lick her sex.

Somehow, they found their way back to their seats, despite being stopped and congratulated repeatedly on the way. At the table he poured them each a glass of champagne. Together they toasted their love and their mutual desires.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers
12