Emmeline & the Cult of Free Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Alone in the world, Emmeline becomes a member of a cult.
885 words
3.42
22.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmeline basked in the warm sunlight of her eighteenth birthday, content in the knowledge that her time of freedom had finally arrived. Today she could finally spread her wings and fly away from this dreary place that she had known as her home for the past thirteen years.

As a five-year-old she has been brought here, to her grandparents' home on the isolated shores of Newfoundland.They had fed, sheltered, clothed her and protected her from the outside world but they had also imprisoned her. Her mother, Mindy, had disgraced them. She'd been known as the town slut and at sixteen had gotten pregnant before running away to far off Toronto. There, Mindy had given birth to Emmeline and was a good mother until she'd gotten involved with the wrong people and ended up in jail. Emmeline had been sent to live with her grandparents, who, not wanting to have Emmeline turn out the same way as her mother, homeschooled her and prevented her from speaking to boys or having any friends. There was no TV or radio in the house so Emmeline had lived a very sheltered and lonely existance. The only times she saw other people were on Sundays at church and the rare occasions that her grandmother sent her to town on errands.

It was quite by chance that Emmeline was outside when the mail came one morning when she was seventeen.Her grandmother was usually the one to collect it but today the postman, seeing Emmeline standing there, had handed her the mail instead of sticking it in the mailbox. He smiled at her than drove away.

Emmeline looked down at her hands and saw a few bills but a brightly coloured envelope caught her eye. It was addressed to her. It was from her mother.Just then she heard the front screendoor slam. It was her grandmother coming out to get the mail. Emmeline quickly stuffed the envelope down the front of her dress.

Later, in the privacy of her room, she opened the letter and read:

My dearest Emmeline,

There is so much to tell you. My heart has ached for you for years and I would very much love to have you come live with me. When you are 18 you will be able to leave that horrid place and come to live with me.

For the past four years I have found a home with the most wonderful group of people on a farm near Montreal. We believe in free Love and cooperation. It is my hope that you will join us. I realize that you may not be able to pay your own way here so I have sent you an open-ended bus ticket. If you decide to come, when you arrive in Duforest please phone 555-555-5555 and someone will come pick you up.

Your loving mother,

Mindy

Since that day, Emmeline had waited in steady anticipation for her eighteenth birthday and now it was upon her. She slipped away from her grandparents' house at dusk and took a bus from town to the ferry. The ferry took her to the mainland then she took a long busride, over ten hours, to Duforrest.

At the bus station she used a phone and called the number her mother had given to her. A deep male voice answered and told her he would be there to pick her up shortly.

A man and a woman arrived there momentarily and introduced themselves as Hank and Samantha. They were about 30 or so, with strange blue gowns on. They appeared very friendly and kind. Emmeline, not used to talking a lot, was quiet on the way to the farm.

At the end of the driveway was a huge gate. Hank pressed a code into the gate and opened long enough for them to drive through.

At the end of the driveway was a beautiful one-level mansion. Samantha smiled at her and said, "We have some business to take care of but you go on inside . Your mother is in there."

Emmeline got out of the car and went inside the mansion. The inside of the mansion was entirely one big room, about 5000 square feet. There were countless beds spread around and a gigantic hot tub. There were also many shower stalls. At one side of the mansion there was what appeared to be what looked like an elegant king's throne. Sitting on the throne was a man. He looked to be about 40 and he had a long brown beard. He was also wearing one of the long blue robes. There were about 30 people in front of the throne. Emmeline started to walk towards them but stopped in her tracks when she saw one of the women lift his robe up.

Emmeline gasped.She was shocked as she saw, for the very first time, a man's cock. It was hard and large. She gasped once more when she saw the woman take the cock into her mouth. The woman expertly sucked on the cock, her lips gliding over and over over it. Eventually the man shuddered as his seed spurted into her mouth. She swallowed it and stood up then her eyes spied Emmeline.

Emmeline gasped a third time when she realized who the woman was. It was her mother.