Emmerdale Sex Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was Laurel's turn again. This time Adam had her on her side, left leg in the air as he entered her from behind.

After a frantic few minutes of sheer animal fucking, Adam came. He pulled out of Laurel just as the white sticky fluid ejected from his cock. It splashed onto Laurel's pubic hairs. The secondary emission dribbled onto her belly.

Laurel took him in her hand and smeared the end in his own come, then slowly rubbed the end up and down her pussy lips, before again inserting him inside her.

With Adam still inside Laurel, Nicola bent her head to her friends belly and slowly licked the sperm into her mouth. Then transferred the produce of the hunk they had just fucked into Laurel's mouth.

After a few tender kisses, Adam left, leaving the two to talk about the most memorable hour of their lives.

That night after they had made love again, Nicola and Laurel devised a plan to end their spa break on a high note. They wanted a lesbian foursome with Kate and Lois.

During the morning, they invited Kate and Lois to join them at dinner that evening to say goodbye in style. The two ladies readily agreed.

As they entered the dining room that night, all four were dressed in little black dresses with dark stockings and high heeled stiletto shoes.

Dinner, in which a large quantity of wine was consumed, was over and Laurel asked the other girls to join her and Nicola in their suite, for a nightcap and a bit of girlie fun. Kate and Lois were very keen and soon the four of them were heading for the suite.

Once inside, Kate pulled Laurel towards her and the two women's mouths merged together once again. Lois and Nicola were also in the throes of their first kiss. Lois much more experienced was probing Nicola's tongue with her own, already exciting the girl from Emmerdale.

As the two couples stood back, Laurel and Nicola reached behind and unzipped their dresses, allowing them to slip to the floor. They were wearing very sexy black underwear, bra, tiny lace panties and hold-up stockings.

"Well?" asked Laurel, "Will we do?"

She got her answer instantly as Kate and Lois repeated the actions by stripping down to their bare essentials and taking the two friends by the hand and leading them to the king size bed.

Kate took Laurel, with Nicola enjoying Lois's lips for the first time.

In a matter of seconds, bras were removed and four pairs of breasts were caressed, licked, kissed and nipples nipped as the four women began to make love.

Soon Nicola and Laurel were on their backs, with Kate between Laurel's legs, licking away at her pussy lips, while Lois was fingering Nicola. As they received this most welcome attention, the two of them kissed, long and deep, tongues wrapping around in sheer sexual abandon.

With Lois's face buried between her thighs, Nicola was pleasantly surprised when Kate left Laurel and straddled her head, slowly lowering herself down until her pussy lips were in place for Nicola to suck them into her mouth and probing deep into the vagina with her tongue, tasting the other woman for the first time.

Laurel looked on in amazement as her friend received and gave pleasure to two virtual strangers, and obviously enjoying the experience, judging from the frantic tongue activity into hers and Kate's pussy's.

Kate suddenly leaned forward and as Lois moved away, dropped her head between Nicola's legs and immediately began to lick at her pussy and Nicola did to her from a slightly different angle.

Lois looked at Laurel and said "want to try?" Laurel lay back and accepted the sight of Lois's pert backside lowering towards her, willingly.

Laurel slid her tongue into Lois and soon felt the other woman do the same. Lois was darker skinned and Laurel heard her say she was part Malay which no doubt accounted for the thick growth of jet black pubic hair that now appeared as Lois adjusted position.

Nicola and Kate were caught up in their own little world of lesbian lust. Nicola felt she was close to coming, when Kate thrust a finger into her anus, the orgasm arrived, long and powerful it ripped through her as she screamed in wanton delirium.

Laurel and Lois induced each other to orgasm, both climaxing within seconds of each other. The four of them, exhausted from the frantic lovemaking, relaxed and spent the next minutes, slowly stroking the body of whoever happened to be in reach.

Later they made love again, swopping partners with abandon. Firstly one on one, then two and three on one, until finally they formed a ring on the bed.

Laurel's head was between Kate's legs, tongue and fingers probing her now very, very wet pussy. Likewise Kate was giving the same treatment to Nicola who in turn was burying her head into Lois, who completed the circle by licking and finger fucking a very appreciative Laurel.

They carried on in this position for what seemed an age, until sheer exhaustion caused them to stop and sleep.

Next morning the four of them climbed into the large sunken bath and re-called and in some ways re-enacted the events of the previous night.

As Rodney drove them away, he asked if they had enjoyed the holiday. Laurel, her hand inside Nicola's panties, finger probing into her pussy, casually replied, "It has been wonderful, very memorable, unforgettable really."

Nicola's father replied. "You must tell me all about it sometime."

Both women smiled and Nicola said. "No way dad, do we want to shock you."

Rodney laughed and replied. "I guess I don't want to know."

How right he was.

12