Emmerdale Sex Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowena was quite an accomplished horsewoman, but basically paid Katie to ride with her, she loved the company of beautiful young women.

They rode for about 30 minutes, Rowena chatting all the time about the break-up of her latest romance and how horny she was feeling. Katie just nodded, tried to change the subject, but Rowena just carried on.

As they approached the old gamekeepers shed, Katie was very tempted to go through with Megan's request, but just could not bring herself to. They rode past.

Katie, glancing over her shoulder spotted Megan leaving her hiding place, shaking her head in Katie's direction.

They arrived back at the stables where Katie unbridled the horses and set them into the paddock. Turning toward the stables she spotted Megan climbing a ladder to the upper floor, no doubt still hoping for a show from the two women.

As Katie entered the stable, Rowena had loosened her jacket. Her breasts were prominent against the white of her riding blouse. She let down her hair and moved over to Katie.

Stroking her face Rowena said "It's a pity a beautiful girl like you can't enjoy the love of another woman, I am sure you would soon appreciate a tongue other than Declan's licking you" She was always trying, but never succeeding in enticing Katie.

However this time was different. Without saying a word, Katie moved Rowena's hand and then drew the older woman to her.

For the first time, Katie's lips met those of another woman. It felt strange but strangely erotic and nice. The kiss was brief, but convinced Katie she wanted more.

Encouraged, Rowena eased Katie down onto a pile of clean straw in the corner of the stable and placing her mouth over Katie's began to kiss her deeply.

As Rowena's lips were creating magic on Katie's neck, the blonde looked up and saw Megan crouched in the loft of the barn, a large smile on her face.

Katie was enjoying the intimacy of a female kiss for the first time. Rowena's tongue was soft and gentle as it probed against hers and weaved a web of delight in Katie's body.

Rowena then raised herself up and started to unbutton Katie's riding jacket. She bent to kiss her again at the same time as unbuttoning her white blouse. Slipping the jacket and blouse off her shoulders, Rowena expertly undid Katie's bra and exposed her breasts.

"Beautiful, simply beautiful" was all she said as first her hands then her lips moved over the soft, yet firm flesh of Katie's breasts.

In the loft, Megan had removed her slack's and panties, her hand moving slowly between her legs, her eyes never straying from the spectacle below her of two women making love.

Katie loved the attention Rowena was giving to her breasts. The woman's lips and tongue were so different from the men she had been with.

Rowena came back for more kissing before moving her hands over Katie's breasts again and down over her stomach to the belt of her Jodhpur's. She unzipped them revealing Katie's sexy lace panties.

She kissed her again, and then with a natural instinct sensed that Katie really enjoyed her nipples being kissed, licked and ever so lightly bitten, paid special attention to those hard sensitive nubs of pleasure.

Then tracing her tongue down over Katie's belly, she pulled the jodhpurs down and off. Again she repeated, "Beautiful, you are so beautiful," and took Katie's nipple between her teeth again before slowly sliding her tongue all the way to the top of Katie's now damp panties. Her tongue ran over the fabric, sending shivers of delight and lust racing around the younger woman's body.

Rowena pulled down the waistband of the panties and ran her tongue over the trimmed blonde pubic hair, then all the way back to the left breast of her instructor.

In the loft, Megan almost came when Rowena did this and then removed her jacket and white blouse. She was wearing a pink bra which barely contained her breasts.

She unhooked it and then teasingly held it in front of her saying to Katie, "Do you want to see them?"

Katie replied" Oh yes please, now."

Rowena let the bra drop and cupping her breasts, looked down at Katie and smiled, before dropping her mouth on the other woman's and began probing with her experienced and supple tongue. Their breasts were rubbing against each other, the hard nipples colliding in unison as the two kissed with a great passion and urgency.

Rowena again kissed Katie's breast before Katie said "my turn." Rowena was delighted when the first breast Katie had kissed was hers.

In the loft Megan finally came at the sight of her brother's girlfriend sucking hungrily on the breasts of her friend.

Katie's tongue was lapping furiously at the rock hard nipple, savoring the taste and texture of a brand new experience.

Rowena stood and removed her jodhpurs and boots. Her panties were a matching pink with the now discarded bra. She slipped them down. Her pubic hair had been trimmed to a single narrow strip, towards which her hand now moved.

She watched, as did Megan, with increasing lust as Katie removed the rest of her clothes and lay naked on the straw; her arms outstretched imploring her lover to come to her.

Rowena did not need an invitation. She kissed Katie, before kissing her breasts, belly, pubic triangle and then the thing that Katie had been eagerly anticipating since she decided to give in to her curiosity; Rowena placed her tongue, firstly on her pussy lips and then ever so gently probed her tongue into Katie's most intimate place.

Then to Katie's dismay her mouth left the pussy and moved her own towards it. When Katie felt Rowena's pubic mound grind into hers, she was taken to a new place.

Katie was sliding her hands all over the soft smooth skin of Rowena's arse as their pussies continued to grind one against the other.

Rowena again slipped between Katie's legs and instantly was licking at the extended lips of the young woman. Katie had been eaten by most of the men in her life. Andy her ex-husband was not very keen, but his brother Robert had spent hours licking and finger fucking her. Declan was very good, but none of them compared with the woman, whose tongue was giving pleasure to area's Katie did not even know existed.

Rowena, her lips wet with Katie's juices again kissed her, giving her a taste of herself as she whispered to her, "Do you want to lick me, down there?"

Katie's reply was to repeat the kissing of the other woman's breasts, belly and pubic hair, before staring at the lips of another woman for the first time and without hesitation extended her tongue and took a small drop of moisture from them. She then licked slowly up and down the outer lips and then opened them up revealing the pink interior flesh that she lovingly licked with long sweeping movements of her tongue.

Katie loved the taste and texture of the inside of Rowena's pussy as she continued to lick and lap at it.

Megan, her fingers working furiously in her own pussy remembered her first lesbian experience, also with Rowena and knew exactly what Katie was feeling.

Rowena moved slightly and Katie instinctively knew that she wanted her to adopt the classic sixty-nine position. When there was a big cock in front of her, this was one of Katie's favourite positions; she was convinced it would be equally as good, if not better with a woman.

The two were quickly onto each other's genitalia; Katie on her back was busily poking her tongue and fingers deep inside Rowena, while experiencing the older woman's expert ministrations on her own.

When Katie poked a finger into the puckered hole of Rowena's anus, she felt the other woman's body go momentarily still, before her orgasm rocketed through her body, quickly followed by her own as Rowena's tongue rapped repeatedly against her already stimulated clitoris.

Their session concluded with a variation on the scissors position, pussy rubbing furiously against pussy until they had simultaneous orgasms and shared their combined outflowing of fluids in a slow and very passionate kissing exchange.

They dressed and after an exchange of kisses, Rowena drove off leaving a very satisfied Katie to face Megan.

"Are you sure you've never fucked with a woman before, you looked like a natural." Said an impressed Megan

"No, never, but I must say, I loved it, it felt so natural, so right." Enthused Katie "I might try you next," she said with a twinkle in her eye and headed back to Home Farm and the office.

The following Saturday, Declan was hosting a cocktail party for some potential new investors. As well as Katie and Megan, Declan's P.A. Nicola and her husband Jimmy King were invited, along with Declan's old Far East associates, the Sharma's.

Katie looked stunning in a black cocktail dress. Short enough to display her shapely legs and low enough to show a hint of cleavage to the new potential investors. Megan was wearing a Midnight Blue dress that looked sheer class on her.

But the stunner of the evening was Priya Sharma, the younger sister of Jai and Nikhil who ran the local sweet factory.

She was wearing a full length dress in scarlet, which reflected wonderfully off her dark skin. Every man in the room wanted her from the first moment she walked in, probably including her two brothers.

Megan kept her eyes firmly on her brother as he took in the vision of loveliness that was Priya Sharma. She had seen that look before and she knew what was to come later.

They had lived for some time in Singapore and Declan had a penchant for young oriental and Indian girls, Priya was his type and from his look, his target for tonight.

The evening went well, the drinks flowed and the investors were impressed by the attention Katie and Megan showed them.

They left around midnight, eager to try out the nightspots in Leeds before heading back down south.

"Have you seen Declan?" she asked Nicola as the P.A. and her husband were leaving.

"I saw him with Priya about ten minutes ago, going toward the library. Good night." Replied Nicola, exiting the house.

Katie headed toward the library only to be intercepted by Megan.

"Do you want the ultimate turn on?" asked Megan.

"What's that?"

"Seeing your man fucking another woman." Replied Megan

"But he wouldn't, he loves me." Said Katie almost in tears.

"Have you seen the way he was looking at Priya tonight? He's always had a soft spot for her."

Then taking Katie by the hand, Megan walked to the door of the library and opened it just enough to see inside.

She was right; Declan and Priya were in each other's arms kissing their mouths and tongues moving together slowly in a tender moment.

Katie was about to call out, but Megan placed her hand over her mouth and whispered, "Watch, enjoy."

In the room Declan paused and turned to the door as if he had heard a noise. Then he turned back to Priya and kissed her again.

He bit her right breast through her dress before pulling the fabric from her and taking her almost black nipple between his lips and sucked on it his tongue flicking at the hardening nub.

Priya pulled down her dress and forced his head between her breasts. He covered her chest, neck and breasts with great sweeping movements of his tongue.

As he did so, his hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the dress, her hand on his urging him to rub harder.

Katie was furious at his betrayal, but equally, could not take her eyes off the spectacle of her man and another woman. It was turning out to be quite a week for new sexual adventures.

Her attention was still on Declan and Priya. The Indian girl had now raised her dress and Katie gasped as she saw she was wearing black stockings and suspenders. Her panties were also black and partly obscured from her vision by Declan's head which was buried in the girl's crotch.

Again he stopped and looked around, but quickly returned to pleasuring Priya.

He slowly got to his feet, licking and kissing her breasts on the way to melting his mouth onto hers in a frenzied kiss.

Then Priya sat on a small sofa and reached for the zipper on Declan' trousers, a large smile came across his face.

Katie obviously knew what was coming. The cock she had in her own mouth the previous evening and then again in the morning, would soon be between the lips of the beautiful Indian girl. She wanted to scream "stop" but her newly discovered voyeuristic gene would not allow her to.

Priya freed Declan's cock from his trousers and stuck out her very long tongue. It was obviously something they had done before as Declan began to rub the hard flesh over her tongue and then all over her face until she took it in her hand and lowly licked around the head.

Never taking her eyes off him she licked his cock as if it were a giant lollipop, covering every square centimeter with her long and sexy tongue. As she sucked him, her hand was between her legs rubbing frantically at her pussy.

Again Declan appeared to sense the two girls watching, but Priya's hot mouth soon had his attention again.

Suddenly Priya stood and turning she leaned over the sofa, hitched up her dress and said "Fuck me."

Declan eased aside her panties and inserted himself deep between the brown pussy lips. Priya gave out a gasp as Declan reached far inside her with a metronomic rhythm began to fuck the girl.

Katie and Megan held each other, mesmerized at the site of lover and brother and the young Indian beauty.

Finally Declan deposited his load of semen deep inside her and they both relaxed.

Priya replaced her dress, straightened her skirt and with a final kiss re-joined her brothers and their partners in the lounge.

Declan admired his image in the large mirror, the biggest smile across his face.

Moments later, Katie and Megan shared their first kiss before joining the others.

In bed that night, Katie and Declan made love with a great intensity; his fucking Priya had been a great turn on for her.

Megan fell asleep with visions of her brother and Priya, but thinking of the kiss from Katie.

It had been quite a week for all of them.

12