Emmerdale Sex Stories Ch. 09

Story Info
Andy and 2 vets.
1.6k words
4.05
13.2k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only 3 more," Vanessa Woodfield said through a rasping voice as she lifted the heavy sheep and sent her on her way. Her veterinary partner Rhona Kirk hustled another sheep towards her and replied. "Thank god, that's been quite a morning."

The two had been friends at university and Vanessa had recently joined Rhona and her husband Paddy's practice. They had spent the morning at the farm of Moira Barton, injecting hundreds of sheep.

It was a hot summer's day and as the last of the sheep meandered into the meadow, the two vets stripped off their overalls and sat on the fence.

A voice called out from the farmhouse "Fancy a cold one?" Andy Sugden, the senior farmhand stood at the door with two cans of lager.

Rhona leaned into Vanessa and whispered, "I would fancy anything he had to offer, just look at that body." Andy was very muscular and the tee shirt he wore, clung to his upper body. "Rhona Kirk, you're a married woman, behave and leave all the fit young men to me." Said Vanessa with a smile.

"Why can't we share? I am sure he would love to fuck the two of us, just like that time in college, remember?" asked Rhona.

"Remember, how could I forget that incredible night of sex with you and Paul Peters, god I was sore for a week."

The two friends jumped down from the fence and sauntered to the farmhouse.

"All done?" asked Andy handing the girls a can.

"Yes, all 287 of the little buggers, should see them all fit for market.

The three of them quickly sank the beer and Andy brought some more from the fridge. "Not trying to get us drunk to have your way with us are you?" said Rhona

"Chance would be a fine thing, but I wouldn't say no" a smile breaking across Andy's face as he said it.

"Another time perhaps, we have a horse to geld later and we are quite smelly from all those sheep." Said Rhona.

"It's a date" said Andy, more in hope than anticipation.

On the return journey to the village the two women chatted like schoolgirls about what they would like to do with Andy. Both were really turned on by the time they got back to the practice.

"I need a shower" said Vanessa, "Want to join me?"

Rhona didn't want a second invitation. They quickly stripped off their rather workmanlike vets clothing and basic underwear and stepped into the shower.

They had experienced each other's bodies before, but not since their university days, both found it very erotic as they soaped the other. Eventually fingers found pussy's and with their mouths locked together and tongues swirling, they orgasmed at the same time.

A few weeks passed and neither girl mentioned the lesbian experience. They went about their jobs and at night, Rhona slept and occasionally had sex with her husband Paddy, while Vanessa in the bedroom next door had to be content with her fingers and the handle of her hair brush to satisfy her needs. As her fingers worked her pussy, her mind was filled with images of her and Rhona being fucked by Andy Sugden, she usually came very quickly.

They were in The Woolpack one evening enjoying a "girlie" night out when Andy Sugden came in, he was on his own. The girls looked him over; 6 feet tall, dark hair a stubbly beard made him quite attractive, but it was the muscular body which got both girls as horny as hell.

Andy was alone. "Want to join us?" asked Vanessa as she stood next to him ordering drinks at the bar.

Andy looked over and Rhona gave him a little wave and a smile that suggested a very interesting evening.

The three of them chatted for a while and as the wine and beer flowed, the conversation got a little raunchier.

"Fancy a drink at mine?" asked Andy not quite sure where this track would take him.

"Sure" said Rhona, a sentiment quickly endorsed by Vanessa.

Andy left and the two girls headed for the toilet. Once inside Vanessa asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" Rhona did not reply, she simply took her friends hand and placed it between her legs. The fabric of the jeans was very damp. "I have wanted him for the last hour, as you can tell, now let's go."

They made their way to Andy's cottage. He was waiting, stripped to the waist. "Oh my god, what a body," gasped Vanessa as she stepped forward into Andy's arms, her mouth quickly on his. Her tongue sought his and the roughness of his stubble turned her on instantly. Rhona watched as the two kissed before parting them and then placed her lips on Andy's and enjoyed the same pleasures her friend had.

They quickly climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom. Andy took off the rest of his clothes and lay on the bed. His cock was instantly hard and very long and thick.

Rhona reached down and her slim fingers began to slowly stroke the skin, while Vanessa seemed mesmerised by the size of it. Slowly her hand inched towards the tower of flesh and her fingers encircled the shaft.

Rhona was the first to put her mouth on Andy. Her tongue circling the head as Vanessa continued to slowly move her fingers around the huge cock. Rhona began to take the cock deeper into her mouth. With deep sucking motions she sent spasms of delight through Andy, while Vanessa watched her friend give an expert blow job, before joining in by licking the cock as it left Rhona's mouth.

Rhona fed the cock into Vanessa's mouth and her friend eagerly began to suck taking the full length into her mouth, gagging as the tip hit the back of her throat.

Andy was delighted to see the two heads in his crotch, one brunette and one blond, both bobbing alternately on his manhood.

The girls were now licking him, one each side of his cock, very slowly up and down the shaft, covering the skin with the saliva from their eager mouths.

While Rhona sucked on Andy's cock, Vanessa stood a stripped off her clothes. Naked she climbed onto the bed and asked Andy, "Want to eat some pussy?" Andy moved slightly to enable Vanessa to straddle him into the "69" position and instantly take him in her mouth again. This was a real turn on for Rhona as she stripped naked, never taking her eyes off the couple at her side.

"You sit on his face, while I suck him," Vanessa ordered. Rhona was only too pleased to obey and lowered her wet pussy to Andy's face. Seconds later his tongue was probing deep inside her as she watched his cock slide in and out of her best friend's mouth.

The three lost track of time as the two girls took turns at sucking Andy's cock and having their pussies invaded by his equally talented tongue.

"Whose first for fucking?" asked Andy? Rhona was nearest to his cock and straddled him while Vanessa positioned her pussy over his mouth. As she lowered herself to his lips at the other end Rhona took him in her hand and lowered herself onto him. Several inches of Andy's cock slid effortlessly into her, followed a second later by the rest as he filled her with rock hard man flesh.

Rhona moved her hips as the cock slid in and out, luxuriating over its size, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. She opened her eyes to be met with the sight of Vanessa's pussy inches from her face. She put out her tongue and began to explore the puckered lips of her friend's vagina.

Rhona slid off the cock and spread her legs over Andy's face as he licked her soaking pussy. Vanessa instantly took him in her mouth again and sucked deeply until she decided it was time to have this monster inside her.

Her back to Andy, she inserted him into her and in "cowgirl" style began to ride him. As Andy's cock went in and out of Vanessa, Rhona stooped down and began to lick the extended bud of Vanessa's clitoris with long sexy sweeps of her tongue. The combination of being fucked by a magician's wand of a cock and her best friend tonguing her brought Vanessa to an orgasm the like of which she had never experienced before.

Andy seemed incapable of ejaculating, his stamina and expertise was astounding both girls, though they were not complaining as the three of them carried on sucking and fucking for what seemed an age.

Finally after a particular energetic and long fuck with Rhona, Andy was ready to unload on them. He stood on the bed and quickly rubbed his cock until the white, sticky fluid shot from the end and fell onto Rhona's extended tongue, some of it sliding off onto Vanessa's face below.

They then kissed, exchanging Andy's jizz as they did so. Then both sucked the last dregs of cum from the still stiff cock and again exchanged fluid as they kissed deeply.

Exhausted, the three fell back on the bed and slowly stroked the others skin, utterly satisfied.

Eventually the girls dressed, kissed Andy goodnight and left with a promise that they would definitely try the threesome again.

When they got home Paddy was asleep in bed with Leo, Rhona's son. Not wanting to disturb them, she went to Vanessa's room where her friend was only to pleased to welcome her friend into her bed, after all the night was young.