Emmerdale the Next Generation

Story Info
Belle Dingle and Lucy the lawyer.
2.9k words
4.63
7.5k
8

Part 1 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle was completely spent. The last hour of lovemaking had been the most incredible of her young life. She had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced and her whole body was in a state of complete and utter satisfaction.

As her head sank back into the pillow, her hand caressed her naked breast, the nipple still a little sore from the nibbles that the teeth of her lover had inflicted on it. As she teased the nipple to life again, her hand slid over her flat belly and her fingers brushed lightly through the trimmed pubic hairs and she found her wetness.

Belle turned her head to her left and gazed down on the person, who had given her so much pleasure and taken her to new heights of sexual satisfaction.

As she slept, her long black hair spread out across the pillow, her face was pretty, without being beautiful, her lips were full and the kisses she had placed on all parts of Belle's body were incredible. Her breasts were small compared to Belle's, but perfectly formed, with sensitive nipples that Belle had teased with tongue, lips and teeth. Her stomach perfectly toned from hours working out in a gym and oh that black triangle of pubic hair, that pointed the way to the delights that Belle had enjoyed exploring with fingers and tongue. The legs that seemed to go on forever, completed this perfect woman and perfect lover.

Her name was Lucy, a lawyer and she had only met Belle that evening

Belle had spent some time in a mental hospital, after hearing voices and blaming herself for the death of her best friend. The therapy had worked and her mental health was restored.

When Belle was discharged, she returned to Emmerdale and soon caused a scandal by having an affair with the local doctor, a married black man. Eventually she settled down with the troubled Laughlin White. The sex with him was ok, but she felt something was missing in her sex life.

One day, while looking for a business contact number, she opened up a file on Laughlin's laptop and it contained lesbian porn. Opening up a movie, she sat transfixed as the two actresses, one a little older than the other, seemed to give and receive so much pleasure that was gentle and loving compared to the almost brutal thrusting of her black lovers enormous cock and Laughlin's very amateurish efforts to please her.

That night with the images of the two beautiful actresses giving each so much pleasure ingrained in her mind, Belle fell asleep after caressing her clitoris to produce a very pleasant orgasm, while Laughlin snored loudly beside her.

From then on Belle was obsessed with the thought of having sex with another woman. Her cousin Charity was having a lesbian affair with the vet Vanessa and she sometimes visualised what they did together. But living in a small village, when every other female was either a cousin or related in someway or was straight, restricted her options. There was only one thing for it, head to the big city and find a woman.

It was two very frustrating months before Belle could put her plan into action. She had researched lesbian bars in and around Leeds, the nearest big city, and noted a few likely places. Finally fixing a date that didn't coincide with her period, she booked a smart but economic hotel for two nights and went on an online shopping spree.

Then the big day arrived and she set out for the big city. Arriving at the station, she took a cab to the hotel and settled in what turned out to be a rather comfortable and functional room.

After unpacking, Belle luxuriated in a warm bath, with some very special oils. She spent a long time making sure her hair and makeup were just perfect. She then began to dress. Firstly she pulled on the very skimpy panties, White, after all she was a Lesbian virgin. The lacy white bra was next, Belle gave her breasts a little massage and wondered which woman would be doing just that a little later.

Her top was simple and showed just enough cleavage, without being to revealing . The white mini skirt, made her look taller than her five feet two. High heels, but no stockings or tights completed the look.

Belle looked into the full length mirror and thought to herself "What a babe, what woman could resist?" with that she left the room to begin her great Sapphic adventure.

The cab dropped her at the first venue she had picked. It looked a little seedy, not like the picture on the website. She cautiously entered and made her way to the bar. There were very few customers and they were more the butch side of lesbianism, which was abhorrent to Belle, she wanted glamour. She ordered a Coke and a rather large woman approached her, "Looking for some company?" she asked in a deep throaty voice.

Belle thought quickly and replied "No thanks, just waiting for a friend," and quickly left.

She walked to the taxi rank and jumped in, off to her next rendezvous.

This was much better, up market and with some really striking looking women, quite a few of which turned their heads when Belle entered the room. She walked to the bar and ordered a vodka and coke. "New here?" asked the bar tender, a rather attractive lady, of about 40.

"Yes" replied Belle, "Just waiting for a friend."

The bar tender looked around and said "We get a lot of friends who don't turn up in here, but don't worry, you won't be alone for long. Oh and if your friend doesn't turn up, I get off a two, you won't be disappointed." Belle smiled at her, paid for her drink and scanned the room.

A tap on her shoulder made Belle turnaround. The tapper was a stunning woman, early thirties, slim with long black hair, cheekbones to die for and lips that just begged to be kissed. "Hi, can I buy you a drink?" Asked the lady.

Belle was a little taken aback and replied "I am ok at the moment."

The lady took Belle's hands and gently eased her onto the floor. "From where I'm standing my love, you are a lot more than ok," she said in a low seductive voice. Belle smiled and knew this would be the woman to initiate her into the wonders of lesbian sex.

Her name was Lucy, she was 32, a lawyer at a big firm in Leeds, originally from London, she had 'come out' at 17 and was a free spirit.

"Your turn," Lucy said. Belle told her story. "So you have a boyfriend, but want to try a woman," Lucy stated.

"Yep, that just about sums it up" replied Belle.

With that Lucy took Belle's head in her hands and pressed her lips to hers. "Looks like it's going to be me then,"said Lucy breaking the kiss.

Belle smiled and said "Looks like it is."

Lucy took Belle's hand and led her to one of the booths at the rear of the club. As soon as they were seated, Lucy had pulled Belle into a long lingering kiss, her tongue probing and Belle responding in kind. Lucy slid her hand along Belle's bare lag and as she felt the already damp panties, she knew that this little gorgeous lesbian virgin would be a tasty dish indeed.

The two continued kissing and stroking for a while, until Lucy said

"I am sorry my darling, but I just have to have you naked and make love to you."

Belle leaned into her and as she kissed the older woman said "I can't think of anything better, let's go."

Lucy made a call to an all female taxi company and as the two of the left the bar, hand in hand, they were greeted by whoops and hollers from the other girls, which made Belle smile.

Once outside, Lucy pulled Belle into a small alleyway and said "we have ten minutes before the cab is due." She began kissing Belle and the younger girl responded with all the enthusiasm of youth.

Lucy reached down and slid her hand under Belle's short skirt and pulled aside the flimsy material of her panties and inserted a finger into Belle's pussy. "Oh" Belle exclaimed as the digit began to move in and out of her wetness. "oh yes," as a second finger was added as Lucy's expert fingers finger fucked her. With Lucy's fingers in her pussy and her tongue doing incredible things in her mouth, Belle experienced her first lesbian orgasm.

A toot on the horn of the taxi, stopped Belle from reciprocating the favour. They climbed into the back seat and the cabbie, an attractive girl about the same age as Lucy said "Hi Lucy, where to?" Lucy realised she had not asked Belle if she had a room.

Belle responded with "Park Manor Hotel?"

The cabbie whistled and said "You have a classy one there Lucy, pity I'm working, could be a nice three way."

Lucy laughed and said "It's her first time, let's not rush her."

Belle quickly replied "Sounds like fun, why not," then added "sometime."

With the cabbie glancing in her rear view mirror, Belle and Lucy exchanged kisses all the way to the hotel. On arrival, they walked hand in hand into the foyer and kissed again as they waited for the lift. Once in the lift Lucy glanced at the camera not very well hidden in the corner and whispered 'let's give the security guys a thrill' She drew Belle to her and pulled down her top and popped a breast out of the bra and sucked on Belle's beautiful nipple. Giving the camera a blown kiss and gigantic smile, the two exited the lift.

Fortunately, Belle's room was only a short distance from the lift. On entering the room, the pair engaged in yet another long and passionate kiss.

Belle started to try to unzip Lucy's dress, but the older girl, pulled away, saying "I know you are keen darling, but a girls gotta pee." As Lucy disappeared into the bathroom, Belle was left with a dilemma. Did she wait, fully clothed and let Lucy undress her, or strip off and be ready? She decided on the latter and pulled her top over her head, undid and discarded her bra. She slid out of the skirt, kicked off her shoes and finally slipped the panties off. Completely naked she lay on the bed and slid her hand between her thighs and felt the wetness of her pussy.

Lucy couldn't believe her eyes as she re-entered the room. Belle smiled at her and whispered "I'm ready." As Belle watched, Lucy unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. She reached behind and unclipped her black bra. Her breasts were small, but beautifully shaped, with deep pink nipples that made Belle long to take them between her lips. Smiling at Belle, Lucy slowly eased down the panties, revealing a full pubic triangle of black hair.

Lucy joined Belle on the bed and the pair engaged in full frenzied kissing, their tongues weaving magical patterns along the others and thrilling both girls with the intensity of the moment.

Lucy moved her mouth from Belles and trailed her tongue down the soft skin of her neck. Travelling further, her lips and tongue began to seek the erect and hard nipple that adorned Belle's right breast. For the first time in her sex life, Belle felt the touch of a woman on her nipple, it was exquisite. Lucy as obviously very experienced in the art of lovemaking. As she continued to kiss, lick and Belle's favourite, nibble gently on the nipple, her hand slowly moved towards Belle's pussy. When it arrived, the young girl gave a little "oh" as the fingers slowly moved across her lips and then magically entered her wetness. Belle was amazed at the sensation of another woman doing what boy friends had already done, but with so much more sensitivity and feeling.

Lucy started to move down and Belle felt her long hair trail across her belly as Lucy's lips gently kissed her body. Belle was anxiously waiting for the first touch of a woman's lips on her pussy lips, when Lucy continued down her legs and kneeling up, lifted the leg and began to suck gently on the toes. "I have a thing about feet, you don't mind do you?" Asked Lucy. By this time she could have said anything and Belle would have agreed. She covered Belle's toes and feet with kisses before beginning to kiss and lick up Belle's leg. Belle voluntarily opened her legs to allow Lucy access to her most private place.

She felt great excitement as she felt Lucy's breath on her, then was transported to another place when the lips placed themselves on her pussy lips. Lucy's tongue probed into her and she tasted the sweet liquid the young girl was producing. Belle was in a place she had never been and when Lucy's tongue found her clitoris and probed at the erect little button with her tongue, she instantly orgasmed. This intensified when Lucy introduced her fingers into her and she came again as the combination of a tongue caressing your clitoris and very experienced fingers fucking you proved too much for her.

Lucy seemed to spend a very long time on Belle's pussy and was enjoying slurping up the copious amounts of juice Belle was producing. Eventually she withdrew and slowly kissed her way down Belle's legs and gave her feet and toes another covering of her own saliva, coupled with Belle's pussy juices.

Without saying a word, Lucy rose to her knees and slowly inched forward. Belle instantly recognised what was about to happen as she gazed up and saw Lucy's hairy pussy, the lips glistening and just aching to be licked. Belle reached out and cupped Lucy's beautiful arse cheeks and raided her mouth up to her pussy and for the very first time, tasted the scent of a woman. Belle licked and licked, savouring every moment as Lucy ground her pussy into the young girls face. "Oh god yes, yes," Lucy shouted as her orgasm ripped through her body. As Belle continued to lick and suck at the extended lips of the lawyer, Lucy reached down and placed began to rub Belle's pussy, while Belle was gorging on her own. This continued until a second even more powerful orgasm ripped through her.

Lucy slumped down and smiled at Belle. "Wow that was fantastic, are you sure you have never licked a pussy before?"

Belle replied "No never, but I would like to again please, it was fantastic."

"Steady on little one, there is all night, just let me recover a little, I haven't come like that for years, you are a natural."

After a few minutes Belle asked Lucy to turn around and she nestled between the other girls legs. Lucy's delectable pussy lips, glistening with sweet juices, were inches from her as she probed a finger, then another into Lucy's pussy. Lucy eased her arse into a more upright position and Belle introduced her tongue into the activity, which sent Lucy mad with desire. As she finger fucked Lucy, she covered the lovely arse with licks and kisses, Lucy was in lesbian heaven.

Belle was eager for more and suggested a 69. Lucy was only too pleased to oblige and climbed over Belle and settled down to over her belly. She was about to lower her head to Belle's pussy when she felt Belle's tongue sweeping over her pussy lips and was delighted when a finger found its way into her anus. This young girl was doing things to her that even lifelong lesbians had never done, she was too good to be true, but with an incredible tongue, sensitive lips and a finger working magic, it was all so real.

The two continued to lick, suck and probe at each other's pussies until they exploded with a simultaneous orgasm, which finally exhausted them.

Belle gazed at the sleeping Lucy and as she caressed the other girls breast, her fingers worked in and out of her own pussy, inevitably another orgasm followed.

Belle fell asleep, cuddled up tightly to her new lover, and dreamt of all the fantastic and sexy things they had performed together.

It was the most fantastic wake up that Belle had experienced, As she awoke, Lucy was gently rubbing her nipple with one hand, her pussy with the other and gently nuzzling her neck. Without a word being spoken, Belle pulled the older girls head down to hers and kissed her passionately, their tongues duelling, and hands reaching to seek out a sensitive place on the others body.

They made slow beautiful love for a while, until felt the need to use the bathroom. As she left the bed Lucy exclaimed "Shit, is that the time, I have a client meeting at 10, sorry sweetheart, but I have to dash." With that Lucy jumped out of bed and started to dress. Belle was disappointed, and was planning on spending most of the day in bed making love to this wonderful woman.

A long goodbye kiss and Lucy was gone. Ten minutes later Belle's phone pinged, it was a message from Lucy. "YOU ARE AMAZING. SEE YOU TONIGHT AT THE CLUB. NEW ADVENTURES"

Belle smiled and kissed the phone, "wonder what she has planned?" she said to herself.

That night Belle arrived at the club, but that's another story...