Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy gets her revenge...with the doctor.
2.2k words
4.18
5.6k
1

Part 3 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summers day in the sleepy Yorkshire village of Emmerdale. Despite its picture postcard image, the village was a real hot spot for all kinds of sexual behaviour. It housed Gays, Lesbians, Fetish and Wife Swapping couples, oh and of course straight sex, between men and women. If looks could deceive, this village was a master of deception.

Yet in village with so much sex, Tracy Metcalfe, one of the villages most beautiful and sexy ladies, was not getting any.

Tracy had a checkered sexual history. A performer in soft porn movies, she moved onto a sex chat line, before moving to Emmerdale and eventually marrying the village hunk, David Metcalfe. The marriage had ended when he cheated with his ex. A brief reunion had resulted in a pregnancy, which Tracy had terminated. She was now single and very very horny.

"Hi Tracy, how are things?" Asked Priya Sharma, the stunning Anglo-Indian girl whose family ran the local confectionery factory.

"Oh you know, all alone and desperate for a shag," replied Tracy.

The girls had David in common, he was the father of Priya's daughter, Amber. "Join the club, haven't had one for ages either," said Priya.

"Trouble is all the available men are either too old, taken or just too weird to contemplate shagging." Said Tracy.

Priya said, "I saw that nice Dr.Cavanagh yesterday, now he is fit, wouldn't mind him giving me a really good all over examination."

Tracy laughed and said "sorry, must dash," and hurried home to the house she shared with Vanessa the vet, who was her half sister.

The mention of the handsome doctor has set her mind racing. His ex partner, Maya was now fucking her husband David. So perhaps the doctor was just as single and just as horny as her. It would be sweet payback for both of them. Tracy started planning.

"Good morning, it's Tracy Metcalfe, I would like to book an appointment with Dr.Cavanagh please," said Tracy into her mobile phone.

The receptionist replied, "what's the problem Mrs. Metcalfe?"

Tracy thought quickly, "It's of a really personal nature, I don't want to discuss it over the phone," she said.

The receptionist said, "I will put you on hold for a moment." Tracy started to listen to the inane Muzak repeated over and over."

"Sorry to have kept you, I can get you to see Dr.Cavanagh on Wednesday, it will be late though, 6.30, it will be his last appointment," the receptionist said.

That was perfect Tracy thought, "That's fine, see you then," she replied.

Part one of the plan had worked to perfection, part two, would be implemented on Wednesday.

On the Tuesday, Tracy had a bit of a shopping spree in Hotten. A nice dress, easily removable and a really sexy black bra and panty set, sexy enough to tempt any man, especially an available hunky doctor, she thought.

On Wednesday afternoon Tracy luxuriated in a lovely warm bath, with special oils, that made her skin so smooth. As she stepped out of the bath she glimpsed at her reflection in the full length mirror.

In her late twenties, she was a very attractive woman. Blonde hair, a pretty rather than beautiful face. Her lips, a little on the thin side, but quite capable of giving incredible kisses and other things. Her breasts were full and stood proud, the nipples, a great source of pleasure to her, were long and a deep pink and incredibly sensitive . Her hips were larger than she would have wanted, but they were inherited. The triangle of pubic hair, betrayed that fact that her blonde hair wasn't natural. Again her legs were shapely, but on the short side. Overall, Tracy was pleased with her appearance and began to prepare for the seduction she had in mind.

She took her feminine clippers and clipped the rather long and straggly pubic hair, to a hardly visible stubble, not happy, she took a razor and soap and shaved it all off, until she was as bald as a baby.

"Hope he's not a pube man," she said to herself.

She slipped on the skimpy panties, black against her very pale skin. She enclosed her breasts in the bra and looked admiringly in the mirror as she added the final touch, black hold up stockings, enough to drive any man wild.

She ordered a taxi and waited with anticipation on what the next couple of hours might bring.

She entered the surgery and registered with reception. Dr.Cavanagh is running a little late, do you want to wait?" Asked the receptionist.

Tracy wanted to tell her, "of course I want to wait, I have waited months to be fucked silly, I can wait another 15 minutes." But what she actually said was ,"Yes, thanks, no problem."

After a ten minute wait the sign on the wall illuminated and said, "Mrs.Metcalfe to Dr.Cavanagh ...Room 3." Tracy swallowed hard and walked to Room 3.

"Hello Tracy, sorry for the delay, now what seems to be the problem?"

"Thanks for seeing me doctor," said Tracy, "My breasts seem very sore and I thought I needed to get them checked"

The doctor stared at her and said, "Sorry, I can't examine your breasts without another female being present, and all the staff have now gone home, can we rearrange?"

Tracy looked him in the eyes, licked her lips seductively and said," I don't mind if there isn't anyone else here, in fact I would prefer it." She leaned over and gave the doctor a nice view of her cleavage.

"SSSorry Tracy, but it would be unethical, I could get struck off" stammered the doctor as he gazed at the milky white orbs down Tracy's front.

Tracy pouted her lips and said "Ah, come on, I won't tell" then continued, "please, pretty please".

Dr. Cavanagh sat back in his chair and said, "If I do this, I want your word, it won't go further than these four walls."

"Of course not." replied Tracy.

"Ok, step behind the screen and remove your dress and bra and pop on the gown." He said in a very professional manner.

"No need for that, I'm not shy" said Tracy as she stood and let her dress fall to the floor and climbed onto the examination couch.

Dr.Cavanagh gulped when he saw Tracy laying there in her bra and tiny panties and of course, those stockings.

He reached over and said, "now where is this pain?"

Tracy eased herself up, reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra. She shrugged the garment off and lay back down. Moving her fingers around the right breast, she said, "all around here."

Dr.Cavanagh placed his hand gently on the firm flesh of Tracy's breast and was amazed as the nipple immediately became long and hard. He pressed and probed for a while, then said "there doesn't seem to be anything untoward or worrying, you can get dressed now."

Tracy said, "I also have been worried about a discharge, er, down below." She eased her panties down and lay naked, except for the stockings before him.

Dr.Cavanagh pulled on a pair of latex gloves and asked Tracy to open her legs. She did so and he probed her vagina with his fingers.

"Looks very clean, clear and healthy to me, no sign of infections, no need to worry, you can get dressed now."

Tracy said, "can I ask you something?"

Dr.Cavanagh replied, "of course."

"Do you ever think of your ex, Maya and my David together?" She continued "Do you imagine her sucking his cock, him shagging her doggy style, then splashing his semen all over her face?"

Before he could say anything, she said, "Of course you do, well why don't we get our own back, please fuck me."

Dr.Cavanagh approached the table, never taking his eyes off Tracy's naked body. He took her ankles in his hands and gently parted her legs. No foreplay or finesse, he inserted his fingers, minus the gloves into her.

"Oh yes," exclaimed Tracy as the doctor moved his fingers inside her.

He continued for several minutes then said with a laugh, "still can't find any problems in there, it is quite perfect, here take a taste." He removed his fingers, coated with Tracy's juices and reaching up over her prone body, placed them in her mouth.

Tracy eagerly gently sucked her own secretions from his fingers. She looked at the handsome, sexy doctor and said, "you can kiss me now."

He moved his lips to hers and they kissed for the first time. It seemed so natural, their tongues seeking and finding the other, mouths moving in unison as they devoured each other.

Tracy broke the kiss said, "I am naked, well almost, I think you should be too."

He didn't need asking twice and quickly discarded his clothes. He stood in front of Tracy, who looked appreciatively at what she saw. His six feet plus frame was slim, and it was obvious that he worked out, but the thing that Tracy was concentrating on was between his legs. His cock stood proud, jutting from its base for a good seven or eight inches, with a girth in proportion.

Tracy had gone months without even touching a penis and couldn't wait. She pulled the doctor towards her and took his large appendage in her hands and began to slowly massage it. She placed a small kiss on the tip before placing it between her ample breasts, squeezed the soft flesh around the penis and began to perform the most sensual tit fuck he had ever experienced. Tracy's eyes never left his, during these most sexual moments.

Dr.Cavanagh could not believe what was happening, he was being seduced in his surgery, by a gorgeous woman, who could ruin his career if she chose to. But the sight of his penis sliding between those perfect breasts, chased any thoughts of being struck off out of his thoughts.

Tracy took the engorged penis and brought it slowly to her lips. She pushed out her tongue and that sensitive organ slowly licked around the head. She then let her tongue slide down the length of him, following the swollen veins like a road map until she reached the base. After repeating the task, she again licked around the head, before, ever so slowly swallowed the whole length into her mouth.

With her hand wrapped around the girth, Tracy began to slide the penis in and out of her mouth, ever so slowly, bringing the doctor to the brink of coming, only to withdraw at the precise moment to stop his seed emptying into her mouth.

On reaching the base, she moved down and slowly firstly licked and then sucked on his tight, semen filled balls, then moved back to that magnificent cock.

He had enjoyed some great blowjobs, but this sex goddess was in another league, the sensations she was sending down into his crotch was out of this world.

Eventually the urge to bury himself deep inside her, overwhelmed the sheer exquisite pleasure she was still administering to his penis.

He eased her back and laid her on her back. With her legs hanging over the examination table, he inserted his penis between her pussy lips and slid it in until it's whole length had disappeared inside her.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes," said Tracy as he began to move in and out of her, a good steady rhythm that was transporting her to another plane altogether.

Eventually he withdrew and climbed onto the table with her. He turned her around and inserted himself in her from behind. As he thrust in and out, he grabbed Tracy's breasts and began to pinch the long nipples, sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

The doctor withdrew and lay on the table, asking Tracy to lower herself onto him, which she did with pleasure, riding him cowgirl style until the most tremendous orgasm ripped through her.

His stamina was mind blowing and he continued to fuck her for what seemed an age. Then suddenly he began to stiffen and Tracy braced herself for a final thrust, it came at once and she could feel the hot sperm infusing deep inside her.

As the doctor fell back onto the table Tracy took his quickly decreased member and licked off the minute drops of sperm still lingering on it.

Neither spoke for a while then Tracy said, "Wow, that was incredible, thank you doctor."

The doctor leaned over and tweaked a nipple. "I think you can call me Liam now."

After dressing, the pair engaged on another extended kissing session. Before letting themselves out of the darkened surgery. Before Liam dropped Tracy off in the village he said, "That was incredible Tracy, all my fantasy's come, true." Then he said, "well almost, there is one with my new receptionist and a really sexy blonde in a threesome ."

Tracy had tried lesbian sex in her soft porn career. "Sounds interesting, why not." she said.

Liam kissed her goodnight with the thoughts of Tracy and the young black girl sucking his cock at the same time.

That night, Tracy fell asleep with the thoughts of the best sex she had ever experienced in her head, and a rather large dildo, renamed "Liam" in her pussy. She slept well.