Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 04

Story Info
Belle Dingle has a lesbian threesome.
2.5k words
4.69
6k
2

Part 4 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle lay in the large king sized bed in the Leeds hotel. In the same bed she had enjoyed a wonderful night of lesbian sex with the incredibly sex lawyer Lucy.

The sheets still smelled of their lovemaking and Belle could see the areas, where their secretions had stained the white cotton.

The events of the night were deeply etched in her mind as her hand moved to her breast and fingertips caressed the nipple to instant hardness. The other hand travelled down to her pussy and the fingers entered her wetness. Images of Lucy eating her pussy and the memory of Lucy's pussy slowly lowering down to her eager mouth soon brought her to a very satisfactory orgasm.

Belle had arranged to meet Lucy in the same club, where they met the previous evening, which gave her a full day to shop and prepare for the mind blowing night of sapphic pleasure Lucy had promised her.

Belle showered and slipped into the new sexy panties and bra she had bought that afternoon. A very tight light blue top and new black leather trousers and boots completed the "I'm sexy and ready," look.

She took a cab to the club. On entering she encountered a series of wolf whistles from a few of the girls, which made her smile and boosted her ego.

Lucy was at the bar. Again the lawyer looked stunning. She was dressed in a red dress, which showed her slim figure to its best perspective and killer heels that completed the perfect outfit, for the perfect lesbian lover.

"Hello gorgeous," Lucy said as Belle approached her, before kissing her full on the lips, a kiss that lasted a long time. As their lips parted, the girls in the club whooped and hollered.

One shouting, "you're in for a good night tonight Luce."

Lucy ordered Belle a drink and they retreated to the booth at the back of the dance floor, which Lucy had reserved earlier. One inside they began kissing. Long, tongue searching, wet and oh so passionate kisses.

Lucy was overjoyed at Belle's leather trousers, she loved the feel of soft leather and soon her hands were slipping over the fabric and between Belle's legs, rubbing slowly to bring anticipated pleasure to the younger woman.

Not to be outdone, Belle had her hand, firstly down the top of Lucy's rather low cut dress, fondling her breast and teasing the nipple into a hard little nub. She then slipped her hand inside the hem of the dress, up Lucy's naked thigh and to her delight, discovered the Lucy was not wearing underwear.

Belle ran her fingers through the lush pubic hair, before slipping two of them inside her and began to move them, sensuously in and around the lawyers pussy.

After Lucy had achieved her orgasm, Belle withdrew her fingers and allowed Lucy to slurp her own juices from the very wet digits.

"Thank you my darling girl," said Lucy, as she kissed Belle tenderly.

Then Lucy asked Belle to turn around and pulled a blindfold from her bag.

Belle was startled and said, "what's going on?"

"Just a surprise, trust me," said Lucy, as she tied the blindfold around Belle's head.

The next thing felt was her shoulder length blonde hair being gently lifted from her neck. This was followed by a pair of very soft lips planting small kisses from the nape of her neck, up to her ear lobes and down to the soft skin of her neck.

Two hands circled Belle's torso and cupped her breasts and began to caress them.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" said Belle, confused, but very aroused.

The blindfold was removed and Belle saw Lucy before her. Confused, as her breasts were still being caressed, she turned her head and was surprised to see the face of the cab driver from the previous night.

She was a little older than Lucy, mid to late 30's perhaps, but very attractive, with what appeared to be very natural red hair, that framed her face in a cascade of curls.

Before she could speak, the woman began kissing her and Belle was delighted to find that the girl had a pierced tongue and Belle looked forward to yet another new experience.

As the kiss broke, Lucy said,"Belle, this is Kelly, she is going to join us tonight," then added, "if that's alright with you,"

Belle responded, "mind, I will love it, two gorgeous girls nibbling on my nipples and two tongues in my pussy, wow, it will be mind blowing."

The three of them hurriedly left the club and took a cab to Belle's hotel.

On entering the room, Kelly took Lucy into her arms and they began a passionate kiss. It was obvious to Belle that the two women were very familiar with each other and was excited at the thought of the incredible sexual experiences that these two could introduce her to.

As Belle watched, Kelly slowly unzipped Lucy's dress and the red fabric dropped to the floor. Lucy was naked.

As Lucy stepped away from the discarded dress Kelly dropped to her knees and with her hands cupping Lucy's pert arse, buried her face deep into the black triangle of pubic hair, and began to lick at Lucy's most intimate parts.

Belle stood transfixed, she was so turned on my the sight of the two other women, she just wanted to join in and enjoy the pure sexual pleasure they were experiencing.

As Lucy experienced yet another orgasm, Kelly slid her tongue up and over her stomach to her pert breasts and finally planted her mouth, wet with Lucy's juices, onto the beautiful lawyer.

The two older girls then turned and slowly walked hand in hand over to Belle.

Kelly kissed the young girl, then slowly lifted her tight top over her head.

"Wow," Kelly exclaimed as she saw Belle's, proud young breasts, barely confined in the ever so sexy bra.

She then slowly led Belle to the king size bed and lay beside her, kissing her and running her experienced hands over Belle's torso.

Meanwhile Lucy had removed Belle's boots and was licking and sucking her toes while her hands roamed over her leather covered legs. Belle was in a state of complete euphoria, and the evening had hardly begun.

Lucy unzipped Belle's pants and slowly peeled the leather from her legs. Her bra soon followed and when Lucy removed the minuscule panties, with her teeth, Belle was naked.

Enclosed in each other's arms, Belle and Lucy watched on as Kelly performed a most erotic striptease.

She started by slowly lifting her sweater over her head, revealing a rather sexy green bra, barely containing her rather large breasts. Her pants followed. The panties were a matching set. Turning around, she unclipped the bra, which she discarded with a flick of the wrist. Kelly turned to face them. Belle was mesmerised at the sight of Kelly's breasts. They were large, with only a slight hint of drooping. But the thing Belle was taken with, was the nipples. Large and a deep red colour, the stood out against the pale skin. Kelly removed her panties and Belle was delighted to see a perfect triangle of red pubic hair. She couldn't wait to bury her face into it.

Lucy and Kelly laid Belle back and alternating, kissed her and then each other, their mouths moving in unison inches above Belle, before one of them kissed her again.

With Lucy nibbling on her breast, Kelly inched down and starting with her toes, she was a foot person as well, Kelly kissed and licked her way up Belle's legs.

Tantalisingly she kissed all around Belle's pussy, without touching it, but with Lucy doing incredible things with her nipples, Belle could wait for Kelly's fingers and tongue to invade her most sensitive organ.

Before this happened, Lucy had risen and was now straddled over Belle's face.

Belle could not believe what was happening to her. She was about to lick and suck on Lucy's beautiful pussy, but also have the same done to hers.

At the instant Lucy lowered herself onto Belle's lips, Kelly finally gently parted Belle's pussy lips and began to sweep her tongue up and down the length of the now soaking vagina.

This was beyond Belle's wildest lesbian dreams. She eagerly licked at Lucy as the lawyer ground her pussy into her mouth and lips. While at her other end, Kelly, proved that years of experience made you a real expert at eating pussy as she took Belle to places she didn't even know existed. Orgasm followed orgasm as the three of them were transported to lesbian paradise.

A period of relative calm, after the frenzy of the initial sex encounter followed. The three of them gently stroking the naked flesh of the others, planting tiny kisses on lips and relaxing before yet another encounter.

This began when Lucy moved Belle onto her knees and began to cover her cute little arse with kisses, before inserting a couple of fingers in her pussy. Then another new experience for Belle as Lucy gently licked around her butt hole, the sensitive nerves in the area, sending thrills through her body.

While Lucy was finger fucking Belle from behind, Kelly had laid in front of her, spread her legs and invited Belle to feast on her.

Belle didn't hesitate and lowered her head into the mass of red hair nestling between Kelly's legs, her tongue probing deep in the intense wetness, then transferring to the rather large and very sensitive clitoris

All this while Lucy alternated inserting her fingers and tongue into Belle's pussy and butt hole.

Belle was experiencing sensations she didn't know even existed, as she came, over and over again.

No words were spoken, or necessary, as the three worshipped their bodies, in unison, Belle learning instinctively from the two experienced women.

The most magical event was the one that sent Belle over the top and into a deep and satisfying sleep.

It started when Kelly eased Belle onto her back and then straddled her attaining a classic 69 position. Belle was eager to plunge her tongue into Kelly's pussy again when, Lucy lay between her legs and inserted two fingers into her and began a very intense and expert finger fuck.

Belle gasped and was further rocked, when Kelly lowered her head and began to wrap her tongue over Belle's clitoris. The effect of both women doing sensational things to her at the same time, as well as herself licking and sucking on Kelly's vaginal lips, was just indescribable.

Orgasm followed orgasm, as the two very experienced lesbians continued to explore every minute place in Belle's pussy with mouth, tongue and fingers.

Then Lucy withdrew her fingers and stretching out her long legs, inserted her big toe into Belle's by now soaking wet pussy and began to move it around.

Belle was so intent on giving pleasure to Kelly that she didn't at first realise what was happening. When it dawned on her she screamed out loud, "oh my god, I'm being fucked by a toe, oh my god."

Kelly climbed off and lay beside an exhausted Belle. With Belle's fingers moving, through the thick thatch of red hair, Kelly watched curiously as Lucy, expertly used her toes to bring Belle to yet another of the countless orgasms she had experienced that incredible night.

The three, pulled the large duvet over them and after a round of goodnight kisses, fell into a deep sex induced sleep.

Belle awoke, desperately needing to pee, she climbed over the sleeping Kelly and stumbled into the bathroom. After peeing, she wiped herself and gently probed her pussy. "My god, you saw some action last night," she said to herself. Then made her way back to the bedroom.

It was just breaking day and a still half asleep Belle, noticed a note on the table.

"Hi Belle,

Sorry I had to leave early, but have a big case coming up and must get some preparation done.

It has been a memorable two nights with you, must do it again some time, next time in town, give me a call.

Lucy xxx

Ps you have an adorable pussy, could lick it for hours xx

Pps. Enjoy your morning with Kelly xx

Belle had not even noticed that Lucy had left sometime during the night. Kelly slept on and Belle spent a long time gazing at her naked body, before at around 7.30, she leaned over a kissed the sleeping taxi driver, full on the lips.

Kelly slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Belle. "Morning gorgeous," she said, and pulled Belle's head down for a long and lingering kiss.

Belle climbed onto Kelly and moved her lips onto her neck, then the right breast, sucking hard on the large nipple, before taking it between her teeth and sending spasms of pleasure through Kelly with tiny nibbles. The left breast was then pleasured in the same way, before Belle continued south and poked her tongue into Kelly's naval, which sent another bolt of pleasure through her.

Ever so slowly, Belle's tongue traced a path across Kelly's belly, through the crinkly red hair and parting the labia with her fingers, began long and ever so sexy licks up and down the sweet tasting vagina.

Belle couldn't believe that it was just over 24 hours since the first time she had performed oral sex on another woman, she further couldn't believe that she was so good at it, that the current recipient, an experienced woman in these practices, was grinding her pussy into Belle's mouth, and screaming with pleasure as she orgasmed.

Belle lapped up the juices that Kelly was discharging in large volumes, then trailed her tongue back up to Kelly's mouth and shared the secretions with her.

Kelly eased Belle onto her back and reciprocated the pleasure that Belle had given her, with additional little tricks gathered over many years of lesbian sex.

Belle, receiving this wonderful service, thought that nothing could top this experience, until Kelly took her breast, with its large and erect nipple, and rubbed the nipple onto her pussy lips and manipulated the breast so that the tip of the nipple was rubbing over the swollen tip of her clitoris.

Belle had an orgasm that seemed to go on and on forever.

They made love again in the shower and kissed for a final time as Kelly had to leave for her shift at the cab company.

As Belle waited for her train at Leeds station, she found herself looking longingly at any attractive young and not so young ladies, and wondering what they looked like naked, and more to the point, what their pussies tasted like.

She dozed on the train and her imagination took her to Emmerdale girls she would like to make love with. Priya, instantly came to mind. "That would be incredible," she said to herself, "why not?"

Meanwhile the same Priya was looking at her boss, Joe King, with a sparkle in her eye...

But that's another story...