Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 06

Story Info
Belle and the vicar.
1.8k words
4.7
5.4k
2

Part 6 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle was a troubled young woman.

Her ex boyfriend was on remand for several murders, her parents had separated and her mother moved to Scotland. Her venture into lesbian sex, though very enjoyable, had not developed as she hoped, with her first lesbian lover, moving to London and not returning her calls.

She was depressed.

Never a religious person, for some reason she found herself visiting the village church, perhaps the peaceful atmosphere of the place relaxed her and she felt peace for the time she was there.

Then on one visit, Belle had been sitting for about thirty minutes, trying to make sense of her life, when the village vicar Harriet, entered the building.

Surprised to see Belle sitting in a pew, she said, "hi Belle."

Belle had not heard her come in and was startled. "Oh Sorry Harriet, I didn't hear you, should I leave?"

"No, please use the church whenever you like, it's God's House, even if you don't visit very often."

Belle thanked her and said, "I have so many things in my head, I love the quiet and tranquility here."

The vicar replied, " I can always listen to your worries, I'm a very good listener, and anything you tell me is in the strictest confidence."

"Thanks," said Belle, "But I want to sort things out myself."

Harriet replied, "ok, but you know where to find me."

Instinctively, Belle reached out and hugged the older woman, "thanks again, and I will bear your offer in mind."

A few weeks passed and then one day Belle was sitting in the church when Harriet came in. "Hi Belle, how are you doing?" Said the vicar.

Belle stood and walking towards Harriet, burst into tears, sobbing loudly, as Harriet cradled the fragile young girl in her arms.

Harriet led her into the small vestry room and locked the door.

For the next fifteen minutes, Belle poured her heart out to Harriet, feeling relieved that at last she could share her demons, with someone who understood.

All the time, Belle had been sharing her thoughts, Harriet had held her hands in hers, gently stroking the soft skin and adding a physical comfort to the still sobbing young girl.

Belle composed herself and popped into the vestry toilet, to freshen up, while Harriet brewed the obligatory cup of tea.

"Feel better now?" Asked Harriet

Belle replied, "yes thank you, it was such a relief to finally being able to unburden myself."

"Any time, it is a pleasure to help and so satisfying to see you looking better already"

As Belle put on her coat to leave, she stepped forward to hug Harriet. However as they broke the hug, Belle moved her mouth to the vicars.

She kissed Harriet full on the mouth, her tongue sliding between the older women's lips and teeth, to touch hers.

Harriet was taken aback, never in her fifty years had she kissed, or been kissed by another female. She had always loved sex, but was completely straight.

But the sensations that the young girls kiss sent through her body were very pleasurable.

Belle stepped backwards and without a word, turned and left the vestry and a confused and just a little frustrated, fifty year old vicar.

That night, Harriet, knelt at the side of her bed and offered her night prayers, before climbing in and tried to sleep, but her head was swimming with thoughts of Belle.

Them her Smartphone pinged. She looked the sender, it was Belle.

The message read. " SORRY ABOUT THE KISS, DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING. PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

Harriet, thought for a minute or so, then replied. DON'T WORRY, NOTHING TO FORGIVE." Then added, I QUITE ENJOYED IT ACTUALLY, TRY AGAIN SOMETIME PERHAPS?" She then hesitated a moment before pressing send.

Belle was surprised, but secretly delighted to receive Harriet's text. She had become very friendly with the vicar and would love to expand the closeness they had into something more physical.

She replied. WOULD LOVE THAT... I FEEL VERY CLOSE TO YOU, BE LOVELY TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER XXX."

The next day, Belle again visited the church and was delighted to see that Harriet was already there.

Both women smiled, and without a word headed for the small vestry room.

Harriet locked the door and took Belle into her arms. Their mouths moved together, tongues exploring as the kiss intensified.

Belle tugged at the mauve clergy shirt Harriet was wearing, including the dog collar, which momentarily seemed really weird to Belle.

Removing the shirt revealed a very plain white bra, that concealed Harriet's full breasts.

Moving her mouth from Harriet's, Belle trailed her lips and tongue down the smooth skin of Harriet's neck and onto her shoulder, where she eased down the strap of the bra.

Then downwards onto the soft flesh of the vicars breast.

Harriet was confused, everything she had believed in and practiced in her fifty years was being swept away by the eighteen year old who was about to suck on her nipple.

Belle eased the fabric away from Harriet's breast and revealed her nipple, a reddish brown in colour, surrounded by a large aureole, and just waiting to be suckled.

As Belle's lips met the hardening nub, Harriet threw her head back and simply said, "yes."

Belle, though a comparatively newcomer to lesbian sex, had enough experience and natural instinct to give attention and most of all pleasure to the older woman.

As she continued to kiss, lick, suck and much to Harriet's delight, lightly bite on the now solid nipple, Belle's hand slipped down and she began to rub gently between Harriet's legs.

Then Belle expertly unclipped Harriet's bra, and after removing it, while staring into the other woman's eyes, gently caressing the breasts, rubbed her palms against the prominent nipples.

After another long and passionate kiss, Belle, still taking the initiative, moved her mouth down to the slightly drooping breasts and sucked hungrily on the erect nipples.

Dropping to her knees, Belle unfastened the small button on the waistband of Harriet's trousers and slowly pulled down the zip.

As she eased the pants over Harriet's hips, she saw the vicar was wearing plain white cotton panties, not the most romantic or erotic, but told herself they wouldn't be on for long anyway.

She helped Harriet shrug off her trousers and took the elasticated waist band and ever so slowly eased the garment over Harriet's hips.

The first glimpse of crinkly black pubic hair, Belle's heart missed a beat. She then quickly removed the panties, leaving Harriet, naked apart from a pair of black socks.

"Oh Belle, what are we doing?" Whispered Harriet, as some doubts and contraventions of her moral and religious beliefs were racing through her head.

Belle didn't answer immediately. Instead she gently parted Harriet's legs, her eyes feasting on the pink outer lips, beginning to moisten and peeking through a thick patch of black pubic hair.

She moved her mouth over to Harriet's pussy and slowly trailed her tongue up the length of the vagina, before licking the soft inner walls.

"Want me to stop?" Questioned Belle, breaking briefly from licking the vicars pussy.

Harriet moaning lowly, in a state of complete euphoria at the sexual delights the eighteenth year old was providing between her thighs, could only answer, "no, no, please, oh god, that is so good, please make me come, there, there, oh yes there" as the tip of Belle's tongue found her clitoris.

Harriet had her first orgasm in many months when Belle's fingers joined her tongue and lips in paying homage to the pussy of the villages vicar.

There was a small sofa by the wall and a still fully dressed Belle led Harriet over to it.

While Harriet lay on the sofa, Belle finally removed the socks and without taking her eyes off the naked vicar, began to strip.

She removed her white T shirt, revealing a sexy pink bra. This was quickly removed and Harriet could gaze in wonderment at her young perfect breasts, tipped with beautiful pink nipples.

"Like what you see?" Asked Belle

Harriet couldn't reply, she just smiled and nodded her head. Then said, "Oh yes, you are beautiful and perfect.

Then Belle removed her jeans and then the tiny panties, she stood naked before the older woman, who could only gaze in wonderment at the vision before her.

Harriet had never even contemplated lesbian sex. She had been married briefly and had several affairs during her time as a Police Inspector. Since moving to Emmerdale, she had a torrid affair with Belle's brother Cain and her predecessor as vicar, Ashley Thomas. But now she was about to make love with a naked teenager, and a female one at that.

"Ready?" Said Belle as she walked slowly over to the prone, naked body laying on the sofa.

Harriet, gulped and nervously said, "I, I think so."

Belle straddled Harriet's body and invited her to touch her breasts.

Belle had perfect breasts and the nipples reacted instantly as Harriet's fingers, danced around them. The older woman marvelling at touching another woman sexually for the first time.

Then came the moment of truth. Belle, without hesitation, adjusted her body, until her pussy was directly over Harriet's face.

Harriet gazed at the vision before her. The lips were pink, moist and surrounded by wispy blonde pubic hair, which continued onto the pronounced pubic bone.

Belle held the position, she wanted Harriet to make the move to place her mouth on her most private place.

Harriet didn't hesitate. She grabbed Belle's slender hips and pulled the girls pussy onto her lips.

The taste and the sensation of the young girls pussy, grinding into her mouth was sending Harriet to places she didn't know existed. Then when Belle leaned back, and reached down, combed her fingers through Harriet's thick pubic hair, before inserting a finger into her soaking wet pussy, she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

The taste of Belle's secretions, the velvety smoothness of the lining of the pussy, the thrill of Belle's response when her tongue touched her clitoris, added up to the most memorable sex of Harriet's life.

This experience was bettered moments later, when Belle twisted her body round and dropped her head between Harriet's legs, her own backside lowering towards Harriet's mouth.

Belle began kissing and licking around Harriet's hairy pussy hole, while the vicar stroked the soft fine skin of Belle's backside. She then parted the pussy lips and inserted her tongue into Belle, while the young girl happily carried on eating away at her, they were in the perfect lesbian positions.

Eventually, after a series of long and wonderful orgasms, they lay, side by side, kissing and caressing until the alarm on Harriet's phone reminded her that the Young Christian Wives group were due for a visit to the church. Best not let them catch the vicar naked with a young parishioner, with the remnants of Harriet's pussy juices on her lips.

The following Sunday, Harriet was delivering her sermon, and noticed a newcomer to her service. Belle was on the back row, with a huge smile on her face.