Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 10

Story Info
Gabby turns 18.
2.4k words
4.47
6.6k
1

Part 10 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Gabby, happy birthday to you."

The crowd in the Woolpack sang, as Gabby Thomas, blushing from her embarrassment, blew out the eighteen candles on her cake.

After having a troubled childhood, Gabby had grown into a very attractive young lady.

Her parents were Ashley Thomas, the former vicar of Emmerdale, who sadly had passed away two years ago, and Bernice White, the village beautician, now living with the local doctor.

They had divorced, when Gabby was small, and she had never really had a settled life, and never really got on with her mother.

In fact, she considered the woman beside her now, her fathers second wife, Laurel, more of a mother figure than Bernice.

No stranger to alcohol, Gabby had had her moments, she was enjoying being able to drink, legally for the first time and was enjoying a glass of Prosecco with her mum and Laurel.

"Your dad would have been so proud," Laurel said, stoking the young girls hair, a habit she had continued from Gabby being very young.

"I know, I miss him every day, as I am sure you do." Replied Gabby.

"Let's not get to melancholy, enjoy your party." Said Laurel as she pulled the young woman onto the improvised dance floor.

The party went on until after midnight and there were a few sore heads in the village the next morning.

Gabby had found sleep difficult, her head was spinning with a conflict within her mind.

She thought she was normal, sexually that was, she had lost her virginity in an act of rebellion against her parents when she was fifteen. A few drink induced fumbles and very occasionally full blown sex, had led her to believe she was a straight sexual woman, who wanted sex with a man.

But she had recently been sharing a room with Leanna Kavanagh, the daughter of her mother's lover, Dr Liam Kavanagh.

Leanna was a pretty blonde girl, a little younger than Gabby, but with a fuller figure.

While Gabby had said nothing to Leanna, she had looked at her walking around their room in just a bra and panties, and occasionally, without the bra. Gabby wondered what it would be like to knead those firm young breasts and suck on the pink nipples.

She put the thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on her plans to go to university.

The thoughts of Leanna, just would not go away however, so in desperation, she decided to ask her mother for advice. Then knowing what Bernice's reaction would be, decided to approach Laurel instead.

It was Saturday afternoon, Arthur, Laurels son and his baby sister Dotty, were away for the weekend with Laurels dad and his partner.

Laurel was enjoying the peace and quiet, when she heard the door opening. "It's only me," she heard Gabby's familiar voice call.

I'm upstairs, come on up." Shouted Laurel.

Gabby climbed the stairs, hesitating as to whether to go ahead and tell Laurel her dilemma, or simply have a nice chat.

As usual, Laurel hugged Gabby as she entered the room.

"Lovely as ever to see you," she said, "what a nice surprise."

Gabby said, "I knew the kids were away with Doug and," she hesitated for a few seconds then continued, "I wanted a chat, and some advice."

"Anytime, sweetheart, you know that," said Laurel, stroking the girls bare arm and sending tingles down it.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Laurel listened to Gabby explaining how confused she was. She knew she liked and enjoyed sex with men, well boys in her case, but had the occasional desire to kiss Brianna. She explained that she fantasied over seeing the blonde girl, naked in the bath or shower and joining her, not for sex, but just to feel her skin against her.

She said she didn't know what she would do if she approached Brianna and she was repulsed and told everyone.

"I just want to kiss her, just once to see what it feels like to kiss another girl," said Gabby with a huge sigh.

Laurel had never been with another woman, but listening to her step daughters anxieties, she desperately wanted to help.

Eventually she said to Gabby, "maybe this will help," she leaned forward and kissed her step daughter full on the lips.

The kiss lasted but a few seconds, and in no way could it have been described as passionate,

but Gabby responded by taking Laurels head in her hands and returned the kiss, this time though, her tongue sought Laurels and after pushing between lips and teeth, found its target.

Both, kissing another woman for the first time, were a little tentative, but as the kissing continued, both grew more confident, and with it, the kisses became more intense.

"I'm sorry Gabby, this is so wrong," said Laurel as she broke the kiss, "you're my daughter, it's wrong on so many levels."

Gabby looked into the eyes of the older woman, took her hands in hers and replied, "I look on you as my mom, but you are not a blood relation, it's not wrong. What we just did, kissing, it was magical, I loved it, and from your response, so did you."

Laurel replied," of course, I loved it," and drew Gabby towards her and their lips met.

They fell onto Laurel's bed and the kissing intensified.

Laurel, despite her rather plain looks had always had a good sex life. Firstly with Ashley, then a passionate affair with Marlon Dingle, Ashley again and finally a rebound fling with Bob Hope after Ashley died.

Now she was laid beneath her stepdaughter who was doing magical things with her lips and tongue and making her moist, in the right area.

Gabby began kissing and licking Laurel's neck and though this was her first time, a natural instinct took over as the older woman moaned softly in appreciation of the love she was receiving.

"I want to see you, "Laurel said, as she gripped the bottom of Gabby's sweater and lifted the garment over her head.

Gabby was wearing a rather sexy pink bra, not deliberately, but by coincidence that she happened to be on her stepmothers bed, while wearing it.

Raising herself up, Laurel kissed Gabby then trailed her tongue along her neck and down until she reached the swell of her breasts and began to plant tiny kisses over the smooth skin.

She then reached behind her stepdaughter and unclasped the bra, Gabby shrugged the flimsy bra from her shoulders and bared her breasts to Laurel's gaze.

Laurel reached out and lightly traced her fingers around the firm young flesh of Gabby's breasts. Then as she touched the nipple it sprang to life, hardening under the lightest of touches.

"That feels so good," said Gabby, as she felt the touch of another woman for the first time.

The first of many new experiences she would encounter that afternoon.

"Mmmm, that's even better, "exclaimed Gabby as Laurel gently placed her lips on a nipple and sucked quite gently, before wrapping her tongue around the now engorging nub.

Laurel continued to kiss and caress the firm young breasts and was now fully committed to pleasuring her stepdaughter.

She lay back and invited Gabby to lay on her, to which she was only to eager to oblige.

Her hands slipped under the short skirt that Gabby was wearing and began to slide her fingers over the smooth skin of the eighteen year olds arse.

With this, Gabby let out a cry of pleasure, which intensified when Laurel, quite instinctively pulled aside the flimsy fabric of her thong, and rubbed a finger over the now very wet pussy lips.

Gabby was now extremely turned on and wanted to reciprocate the sexual favours Laurel was giving.

She straddled Laurel and began to unbutton her blouse. Removing the blouse, she next unfastened the functional white bra and slid it over her stepmothers shoulders.

"They are not as beautiful as yours," said Laurel, shyly, as Gabby gazed at the small breasts, slightly flat as Laurel was laid, but she replied.

"They are beautiful, as are you." She leaned forward and attached her lips to one of the rather large nipples that protruded from a large aureole, which were deep pink, almost red in colour.

As Gabby suckled her breasts, Laurel was still trying to come to terms with the situation in her mind.

She was loving, her first lesbian experience, but still looked on Gabby as her own daughter, and having your breasts kissed by her, didn't feel right. She decided that she had to call a halt to the proceedings before it went any further.

Laurel was about to tell Gabby to stop, when the young girl, popped open the button on her slacks and released the zip and slid her hand down inside her panties.

As Gabby's fingers combed through her bush of pubic hair, Laurel let out a cry of delight and as Gabby's fingers found her pussy, she abandoned any notion that what they were doing was wrong, it was right on so many levels.

"Let's get naked," said Gabby, who had now undoubtedly taken the lead roll.

Laurel smiled and said, "Gabby Thomas, whatever happened to that sweet little girl I used tuck up in bed and kiss goodnight?"

Gabby stood, peeled off her tiny pink thong and stood naked before her stepmother. "Here she is, all grown up and ready for some amazing lesbian sex."

Laurel looked at her. She was perfect, breasts just right, pink, smallish nipples, flat tummy and the flash of dark pubic hair, trimmed into a narrow strip, as if pointing to the delights just below.

"Your turn," said Gabby as Lauren chose to stay on the bed and took off her slacks and socks. The panties, were what you might expect a forty something woman to wear at the weekend. White, cotton and comfortable.

Lauren slid them down and lay naked on the bed. The breasts had flattened as she lay, but were still very attractive to Gabby, but it was the triangle of dark brown pubic hair that really turned the young girl on, it looked so inviting, with just a glimpse of pink pussy lips showing through the curls.

Gabby lay beside Laurel on the bed and said, "I love you Laurel, always have and always will."

Laurel eased on an elbow, and gazing down at the young beautiful girl, replied, "I love you too, as a daughter," then added with a smile, "and now as a lover." With that she bent her head and kissed her stepdaughter full on the lips, their tongues colliding in a frenzy of lust and anticipation of the new delights about to take place.

They simply kissed for an age, then Gabby climbed on top and began to slowly slide down Laurels body. She kissed, licked and nipped at her stepmothers nipples, then moving ever so slowly trailed her tongue down across Laurel's belly and then downwards into the first fringes of the thick pubic hair.

Laurel was really turned on. She loved oral sex and memories of Ashley going down on her, as he loved to do, were flashing through her mind. These intensified when Gabby, firstly began to kiss the soft skin of her inner thighs, then instinctively, sensing the right thing to do, put out her tongue and licked the outer lips of Laurel's pussy, then equally instinctively pushed it between the lips and tasted another woman for the first time.

"Oh Gabby, that's wonderful, oh my darling girl, don't stop, please don't stop."

Gabby, her taste buds screaming at the wonderful juices now flowing from Laurel, had no intention of stopping. She explored every crevice she could reach, the orgasm she knew was coming, only intensified her desire, as her tongue lapped, flicked and, yes in moments, fucked Laurel's pussy until finally the climax hit her.

Laurel grabbing Gabby by the head, tried to force even more of that talented tongue into her as the orgasm rocked every part of her body. It was the best she had ever had.

Laurel lay back, overcome by the force she had just experienced.

Gabby finally emerged from between her legs and lifted her head.

"Look what you've done to my face," she said with a laugh.

Gabby's face was virtually covered in a slick of excretions from Laurel.

"Come here then, I can help with that," said Laurel as she began to lick her own juices from her stepdaughters face.

It was the most erotic thing either had experienced, but there was more to come.

It took a while to clear Laurel's moisture from Gabby's face, this was because every time her lips approached Gabby's, she just had to kiss her stepdaughter, the urge to plunge her tongue into that sweet mouth was too powerful to resist.

Eventually, she lay back, Gabby gazing at her and planning her next move.

"I never thought, I'd say this to any woman, but even more so to my stepdaughter, but could I please eat your pussy?" Said Laurel, trying to keep a straight face, but not succeeding and breaking out into laughter.

Gabby trying to be serious, lifted her left leg over Laurel and adjusting her body so that her vagina was over directly above her head, said, "there is nothing I would like more, please feel free."

With that she lowered her body and felt a shiver of delight, as Laurel's tongue snaked around her outer lips before gently parting them and began to explore.

In her limited sex life, Gabby had only known straight intercourse. No oral, either giving or taking, so the sensation of another woman's tongue exploring her most intimate place was a thing of wonderment.

Laurel was also loving the experience, she had often wondered what sensations Ashley and Marlon had felt as they explored her pussy with tongues and fingers, now she was finding out, the sensations were quite incredible.

When Laurel moved her hands from Gabby's hips, around a cupped her backside, Gabby responded by driving down, trying to cram as much of her as she could onto Laurel's eager lips and tongue.

Gabby leaned slightly backwards, and steadying herself with one hand, sought Laurel's pussy with the other, her fingers sliding easily into the wetness between her stepmothers legs.

Sucking, licking and fingering went on for a while, until both climaxed simultaneously in a body shaking orgasm.

Both women collapsed on the bed, a scene of tangled, arms and legs, of unkempt hair and two extremely sweaty and completely spent bodies.

After fifteen minutes or so of stroking bodies, kissing and massage, Laurel turned her head to face Gabby. "What just happened?" She asked.

Gabby smiled and replied, "Excuse the language, but that was the best fucking two hours of my life."

"Fancy staying the night?" Asked Laurel.