Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 13

Story Info
Kerry's threesome with two doctors.
1.9k words
4.44
4.1k
2

Part 13 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is rather dishy, and I haven't had a good fuck for ages." Said Kerry Wyatt to herself as she lay on her bed, fingers working in her very moist pussy.

The man in question was Joel, she didn't know his second name, but he was a colleague of Dr. Liam Cavanagh, the Emmerdale village doctor.

Her relationship with Dan Spencer was on the rocks, but she had so far resisted the handsome young doctors flirtations.

"Oh yes," said Kerry as a very satisfying orgasm spread through her body, her mind racing with thoughts of Joel splashing his sperm into her mouth.

Kerry had a long and somewhat tempestuous love life, and although a grandmother, was still a very attractive forty something woman.

The next evening she showered, donned some sexy underwear, applied her make up and dressed in not quite a slutty way, but enough to send certain messages.

Kerry made her way to The Woolpack, the village pub and waited.

After two vodkas, she turned as the door opened and Dr. Cavanagh and Joel, walked in.

"Now then gorgeous, what's your poison?" Asked Joel in his usual upbeat friendly sort of way.

Kerry replied, "a double voddie, if your buying."

Joel motioned to Charity, the Woolpack landlady, "double vodka, for my date please."

Kerry looked at him, "you buy me a drink, and suddenly we are on a date?" Then continued, "what kind of girl do you think I am?"

Joel replied, "I was hoping to find that out later."

"Another couple of these, and you will probably will," replied a very excited Kerry.

As the evening progressed, the talk and the flirting continued, until it was inevitable that they would end the night together, with sex being very much on the agenda.

"I am staying with Liam, so it looks like your place." Said Joel.

Kerry, putting on the nearest thing she could manage to an innocent face, said, "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not that sort of girl, anyway."

A smiling Joel said, "I'll tell you what I am talking about. I'm talking about taking you back to yours , stripping you naked and fucking you in ways you've never been fucked before."

Kerry reached over the table, took his hand and said, "well then, what are we waiting for, let's go."

Although Kerry and her ex Dan were over, she still had a key and Dan and his daughter Amelia were away visiting his brother Daz, so the house was empty.

As soon as they were inside, Kerry grabbed Joel and the pair kissed passionately, mouths working overtime and two sexy tongues swirling around.

Joel had his hands all over Kerry as she slid her hand and found his erection.

"Wow, big boy, let me see this."

She dropped to her knees and undid his belt. The zipper was pulled down and Kerry reached into his shorts and withdrew a really impressive penis. It was long and hard, veined and oh so suckable.

Holding it in her right hand, Kerry licked the cock from its base, tracing the veins with her tongue, until she reached the head. Taking the bulbous head into her mouth she sucked hungrily, before sliding the whole length in until it touched the back of her throat.

She gagged slightly, but carried on feasting on him until he shot a huge amount of his jizz, into her mouth.

Kerry said, "I've been waiting to do that since the first time I saw you, and I wasn't disappointed, hope it feels as good in my other places."

She turned and began to climb the stairs.

As an act of revenge on Dan, she decided that fucking with Joel in his bed would be doubly satisfying.

"Just popping to the loo, get yourself naked and ready for the fuck of your life." Said Kerry, her adrenaline kicking in and her head spinning in anticipation of feeling that huge cock buried deep inside her.

After Joel had stripped he picked up his mobile and sent a message to Liam.

"At Kerry's... just had an amazing blow job... Think she might be up for a 3sm...door unlocked if you want to join in...ps Remember Glasgow?"

With his partner Bernice sleeping peacefully beside him, Liam's thoughts returned to that night in the Scottish city a few years ago, when he and Joel had shared a very willing and eager young lady.

The thought of repeating the scene with Kerry Wyatt, got his juices flowing.

Meanwhile over at Dan's, Joel was laying naked on the bed, his cock still flaccid, but he knew that wouldn't be like that for long, once Kerry was on the bed with him.

Kerry emerged from the bathroom, she was completely naked.

"Wow, you look good enough to fuck," said Joel, extending his arms towards her.

Kerry walked over to the bed, took hold of his cock and in her soft Geordie accent said, "you had better get on with it then."

She lay on top of him and placed her mouth over his and probed inside with her sensitive and very talented tongue.

After kissing for a while, Joel turned her on her back and began to kiss her quite large breasts, with large pink nipples.

Kerry loved the attention he was giving to her breasts, but wanted to feel that large piece of flesh between his legs inside her.

Before that though, Joel had moved his head down her body. After a sumptuous period twirling his tongue around her bellybutton, he moved towards the triangle of black, lush pubic hair.

He had always been a pubes man, and was delighted to find Kerry as nature intended.

He eased himself between her legs and began to kiss the soft skin of her inner thighs.

This was sending Kerry wild, as she knew how talented his tongue was when tangling with hers and could only imagine what it would be like exploring her pussy and touching her clitoris.

She didn't have to wait long. Joel began by licking up the full length of her lips, driving her to distraction, until his tongue finally probed it's way into her wetness.

Kerry had always loved oral sex, both giving, as Joel had already found out, but even more so receiving. This went back to her earliest sexual experiences, with an older man, who was a master at cunnilingus.

As Joel's tongue performed it magic, Kerry felt her first orgasm building deep in her body. The tongue covered the inner walls, the outer lips and serpent like, flicking at the clitoris.

Soon the build up became a torrent and she exploded with an almighty surge.

Joel carried on licking her pussy, sucking on her lips and generally sending her to places she hadn't been in an age.

As Joel's phone pinged, he knew that Liam could not resist the temptation and would soon be joining in.

"Look who's back," said Joel as he emerged from between Kerry's legs, his erection standing tall and proud.

Kerry was impressed with his powers of recovery, and said, "Okay big boy, time Auntie Kerry enjoyed your length inside her."

Joel, waiting for his friend, said, "I loved that blow job, please suck me again, then the following fuck will be memorable, I promise you."

Kerry knelt between his legs, her lovely arse presenting a wonderful sight from behind.

This was the sight that greeted Dr. Liam Cavanagh as he entered the room.

Having discarded his clothes, he became the third naked person in the room.

Kerry was hungrily feasting on Joel's cock, the organ filling her mouth with the now hard man flesh.

Liam, moved silently over to the bed and slowly stroked the pussy lips, glistening with Kerry's juices.

Confused for a second, Kerry carried on, until she realised that her pussy was being caressed, and it couldn't be the man whose cock she had deep in her mouth.

"What the fuck," she exclaimed, as she released Joel's cock and turned around to see Liam's erect cock a few inches from her face.

Liam said, "we thought you might just be what two doctors ordered."

Kerry's mind was in a turmoil, but she soon decided to go along with the fun, "Ok, who wants to fuck me first?"

"That would be me then," said Liam as he eased his quite long and thick cock, into her pussy from behind. He slid in so easily, much to Kerry's delight.

After going months without a decent cock, Dan was a bit on the small side, she now had two, sucking one deeply and the other just a deep inside her pussy, Kerry was a happy lady.

After a series of orgasms, Kerry turned around and took Liam's cock in her mouth and spread her legs, enabling Joel to enter her for the first time.

Both men were enthralled by the experience and were trying desperately to avoid climaxing, which was difficult, given Kerry's sexual expertise.

Kerry sensed this and very reluctantly took Liam's cock out of her mouth and eased her body in such a way as to slide Joel's cock out of her extremely wet pussy.

With the two men facing each other and Kerry kneeling in between, she took Joel's cock and began to slide her hand over the shaft, while she took Liam's cock back into her mouth and began to suck him again.

With the attention Kerry was giving to his cock, it wasn't long before Liam was ready.

Sensing this, Kerry withdrew him from her mouth and a few strokes later he deposited a great load of his sperm over her face.

Joel wasn't far behind and with Kerry expertly stroking him, joined his colleague in giving Kerry a huge facial.

All three collapsed in a tangle of limbs onto the bed.

After recovering her breath, Kerry said, "Well you boys are very well equipped and by god you know how to use your equipment, you have made this woman, very happy."

Smiling up at her, Joel said, "you're more than welcome, try again later?"

"You will have to count me out I'm afraid, must get back to Bernice, she will panic if she wakes and I'm not there," said Liam, regretfully.

Kerry, pulled him to her and kissed him deeply, "Thanks Doc, that was magical, loved every minute."

Liam dressed quickly and made his way across the village.

As he crawled back into bed he noticed the Bernice's right breast had slipped out of her sheer nightie.

Still pumped up from his session with Kerry, he placed his finger and thumb around the nipple and began to gently tweak.

Bernice stirred and instinctively her hand moved down and circled his now erect penis.

She knew he loved impromptu sex and she slid down and took him in her mouth.

"I've had worse nights." He said to himself.

Meanwhile back in Dan's bed, Kerry was having her pussy eaten again, and experiencing yet another orgasm.

The couple then had an slow relaxing session of Sixty-Nine oral sex, which Kerry adored. This was followed by Doggy Style, Cowgirl and finally missionary after which Joel came again, this time all over those black curly pubic hairs.

Exhausted, they finally fell asleep.

They awoke to the sound of the village going about its daily routine, and decided it was time to have another sex session.

Kerry was one very happy lady.