Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 14

Story Info
"Take a Vow" and a Lesbian Wedding.
2.7k words
4.63
4.2k
1

Part 14 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Morning, Take a vow."

Megan Macey answered the telephone at her wedding planning business.

As the potential customer outlined their requirements, Megan, took notes and occasionally, interrupted and clarified some points.

"I am sure we can cater for all your requirements, and can assure you that you and your dream wedding with be overjoyed with the results of our joint venture. Your dreams and our expertise will make it a day to remember." Said Megan, in rather a sugary tone.

Her assistant, Leyla Harding looked up from her laptop and said, "That sounded interesting."

Megan replied, "Very big job, rich father, hundreds of guests and a first for us, there are two brides."

"Wow, a lesbian wedding, how 21st.century."

The thought of lesbians sent Leyla's mind back to the recent encounter with Belle Dingle in Hotton library. An encounter she was very willing and anxious to repeat.

Megan regaled Leyla with the details. The girl on the phone was the daughter of a millionaire, who while not being happy with his daughters sexuality, was reconciled to the fact that this was what she wanted, and was willing to pay for the whole thing. It promised to be a mega payday for the company.

"Without being disrespectful, why us? A small two women operation in a rural village, I am sure there are bigger more experienced outfits in Leeds or Harrogate." Said Leyla.

Megan replied, "apparently they attended one of ours last year, the big outdoor event at Bolton Abbey, and were very impressed."

Then continued, "or maybe because we are an all girl outfit and they fancy us."

"Either way, it will be a big payday, if it comes off."

Megan and Leyla spent many hours putting together the perfect plan for the wedding. Every tiny detail was examined and then thought through again, until everything was in place.

The call came a week later, the girls were very interested and asked that Megan bring her proposals to a meeting in Leeds, the following week.

On the day, Megan and Leyla took the train from Hotton to Leeds and a taxi to the five star hotel where the meeting was to take place.

They were escorted to the Penthouse Suite and introduced to their potential customers.

Molly and Ruby were a pair of very attractive women. Molly was a brunette, around mid to late twenties with a nice rounded figure. It was her father that was the self made millionaire.

Ruby, taller and more angular had red hair and a beautiful smile.

As Megan and Leyla outlined their thoughts, the two other girls sat side by side, holding hands and occasionally sharing a light kiss.

They broke for lunch, which was a sumptuous buffet, complete with a couple of bottles of really good champagne.

Finally Molly said, "well I think that is a fantastic plan, wonderful in every detail, quite brilliant. Send in the contract and it will be signed."

Although very pleased, Megan asked, "don't you want to know our fees and how much this will cost?"

Matter of factly, Molly replied, "Daddies paying, so not really bothered,"

That suited Megan and after confirming the date of the wedding, the two celebrated with a night out on the town.

A month later, Megan received a call from Molly asking if they could meet to discuss a few points.

Again they met up in the same hotel.

When they arrived at the Penthouse, Megan was surprised when Molly not only hugged her, but also kissed her full on the lips, not a passionate kiss, but more than friendly. Molly repeated the kiss with Leyla, and then Ruby did the same to both women.

They thought it unusual, but as they were gay, thought no more of it, just a little more personal than the more formal greetings.

The group discussed how the wedding plans were going and tweaked some items, the broke for what turned out to be a rather long and champagne fuelled lunch.

Molly then announced that her and Ruby were going to try their wedding dresses, but obviously didn't want the other to see them before the big day.

While Leyla and Ruby went into the bedroom of the suite, Molly went to a case from a top designer and took out the most exquisite bridal dress.

Holding it in front of herself, she said to Megan, "what do you think?" Megan was speechless.

Laying the dress over a chair, Molly turned around and said, "can you unzip me?"

Megan slowly pulled down the zip of Molly's dress and the younger women stepped out of it.

She was wearing just a white lacy bra and matching panties.

"I want you to wear the bridesmaids dress," said Molly.

"Pardon," said a shocked Megan.

Molly said, "Just slip on the dress,"

Megan picked up the deep pink dress and started to walk towards the bathroom to change.

"Where are you going girlfriend?" Asked Molly, then continued, "we're all friends, just strip off here."

Megan was about to protest, then remembered the amount of money they were going make from the wedding, enough to keep them going for a considerable period.

Megan had never had any lesbian experiences, and was a little uneasy about stripping off in front of a gay woman. But the thought of jeopardising the deal, coupled with the rather good champagne consumed at lunch, she reluctantly started to unbutton her white blouse, slipped it off to reveal a rather sexy pale yellow bra.

"Mmmm nice," said Molly in a low seductive voice.

Megan didn't like the way this was developing, but said to herself, "her bride to be, is in the next room, she isn't going to try anything, is she?"

Megan unzipped her trousers and stepped out of them, she was wearing matching yellow panties.

"And the bra, the dress is strapless with a bra built in, "said Molly.

Megan hadn't stripped in front of another woman since school, but she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, letting it fall from her breasts.

"They are lovely," said Molly as she reached out and traced a pattern over Megan's nipples, which instantly became erect.

Molly then unclipped her bra and revealed perfectly formed, but rather small breasts, with small pink nipples.

"I've always liked slightly older women, you are just my type." Said Molly, taking Megan's hands and pulling her towards her.

She then placed her lips on Megan's and her tongue darted into her mouth.

Pulling away, Megan said, "wait a minute, I am not gay, and what's more your fiancée is in the next room."

Molly laughed and said, "we have an open relationship, we love sex with other girls and fancied you two from the off. Ruby has probably got Leyla naked by now, so just go with the flow."

"But I'm," said Megan spluttering, unable to get the rest of the sentence out as Mollys mouth again covered hers.

It wasn't unpleasant, and it would certainly be a new experience, so Megan, slid her tongue between Molly's teeth and found it mate.

Molly moved her lips from Megan's and her expert lips and tongue slid down the smooth skin of Megan neck.

Megan moaned as the sensations of being kissed by another woman started to spread through her.

Molly then moved to her breast and lovingly took the erect nipple between her lips and poked gently with her tongue.

"Oh that is so good," said Megan very lowly.

She jumped slightly as Molly nipped the nipple between her teeth, but was soon relaxed again as Molly switched her attention to the other breast, replacing her lips on the other one with a delicate finger action, which Megan found so arousing.

"Your turn," said Molly, reluctantly leaving Megan's breasts and kissing her.

Megan was really turned on now and without hesitation attached her lips to Molly's nipple and began to twirl her tongue around the small pink nub.

Then Leyla and Ruby entered the room, hand in hand. Both were naked.

Megan took her lips from Molly's nipple and asked Leyla, "were you in on this?"

"The girls got in touch after the first meeting, they really fancied a foursome, I was more than willing, so set it up to snare you, you don't mind do you?" Answered Leyla.

Megan replied in kind, kissing Molly deeply.

"My turn, "said Leyla as she moved over and began to kiss Molly, while Megan and Ruby kissed for the first time.

Falling onto the large sofa in a tangle of arms and legs, the four women were in a wonderful place sexually.

Megan was eager to broaden her lesbian experience, and when Molly leaned over to kiss Leyla, her opportunity arose as Molly's arse appeared in front of her face. She stroked the smooth skin before beginning to slide her tongue over the same area.

Another first for Megan, was the insertion of a finger into Molly's pussy, she was loving the thought of finger fucking this lovely young woman.

Molly turned around and slid under Megan, their breasts and nipples causing a breathtaking friction as their mouths devoured each other.

While this was happening, Ruby leaned over, and began to kiss Megan's neck and then slid her expert tongue down across her back and easing her upwards slightly, elevated her arse.

Leyla joined her and the two covered the silky skinned orbs with their lips and tongue, before Ruby found the slit of Megan's pussy and started to explore the folds of soft skin.

The feel of a woman's tongue in her pussy, while her own explored the mouth of her fiancée was to much for her body to resist, and she experienced her first lesbian orgasm.

Molly and Ruby began to kiss, then Leyla manoeuvred Molly onto her knees and began to lick and probe her pussy from behind, as Molly continued to kiss her fiancée.

Megan then gently prised Ruby's leg apart and decided it was time to explore another woman's most private place for the first time.

Beginning at the toes, she gently sucked them into her mouth, before running her tongue along the soles of Ruby's feet across the ankle, and ever so slowly up the calf, behind the knee and onto the soft smooth skin of the upper thigh.

Ruby whispered, "are you sure you're not gay, that is amazing."

Megan smiled at her and without replying, moved her lips towards the hairless, crinkled labia of the younger girl.

For the very first time, Megan tasted the juices of another woman. On many occasions she had sucked her own from her fingers after masturbating, and had a faint taste of herself as she sucked a cock that was coated in them, but this was different, this was another female, who was close to orgasm, which arrived just as the tip of Megan's tongue on her clitoris, coincided with a prolonged, tongue swirling kiss from her bride to be.

"Time to change positions," announced Molly, who directed the next phase of the action.

Megan was now at the end of the sofa, legs slightly apart, with her fingers playing with her pussy.

At the other end of the sofa, Ruby was laid with her right leg over the back and her left on the floor, Leyla was between the splayed legs, lapping away furiously at the now soaking pussy, while she was being eaten from behind by Molly.

Megan, her fingers still working in her, could only gaze in wonder at the sight. Her amazement grew as Molly, reluctantly left Leyla's arse, and joined her working on Ruby's pussy. They alternated, one would lick and suck, while the other inserted a finger or fingers into the extremely wet hole.

Molly then stood and placed herself behind Megan and while kissing her neck, began to kiss and caress her breasts.

The touch of an experienced lesbian, was more than Megan could ever have imagined. The experience got better as Ruby positioned herself between her legs and quickly repaid the pleasure Megan had given her a few minutes before.

Not to be denied the pleasure, Leyla began to eat Ruby's pussy from behind.

Then Molly climbed on the sofa and tilted Megan's head back, then slowly lowered herself onto Megan's eager mouth.

It was another new experience for Megan, one which she embraced quickly and was soon licking away at the labia of Molly, who was grinding her crotch into Megan's mouth and tongue, until she orgasmed, with a loud cry of ecstasy.

At the same time, Molly was kissing Leyla, while Ruby was again feasting on Megan's pussy.

Molly ordered another change. This time, Megan ended up licking and kissing Molly's arse, while at the other end of the sofa, Ruby was finger fucking Leyla.

"I want to eat Megan," announced Leyla, and her boss was only to keen to allow her to.

Their relationship would never be the same again, as Leyla explored every tiny nook and cranny of the inside of Megan. When she caught the tip of the clitoris with her tongue, Megan was almost lifted off the sofa with the power of her orgasm.

A brief respite followed, but soon Molly took Leyla with Ruby taking Megan, both couples adopted the 69 position, the two experienced lesbians taking the upper position.

They lay side by side and Leyla was excited to witness Ruby's tongue flicking around Megan's pussy, while Molly was doing incredible things to hers.

It was another new experience for both girls. Though they had many a man in this position, at that moment the thought of sucking on a hard cock was the farthest thing on their minds.

As if by timing, all four climaxed at approximately the same time and collapsed into a heap of tangled legs, arms, breasts and pussy's, all four sexually exhausted.

There was time for one last encounter. Surprisingly, it was Megan who suggested the finale.

"Molly set this whole fantastic episode in motion, how about we repay her."

Molly was eased onto her back. Leyla slid between her splayed legs and began to lick the now soaking wet pussy. Probing deeply with tongue, quickly followed by fingers, furiously working their magic.

Megan concentrated on the small but perfect breasts. Teasing the nipples with her lips, swirling her tongue around the hard nub of flesh and sending waves of delight through Molly's body, when she nipped the bud with her teeth, causing a little, but very exciting pain.

Finally, Ruby Who had her mouth, seemingly attached to Molly's for what seemed like the millionth time. Lips, so familiar, tongues exploring and a coupling of souls that would last a lifetime.

Eventually, the sex had to stop. With three girls sending wave after wave of pleasure ripping through her, Molly had one final, fantastic orgasm and the four again collapsed in a tangled heap of hot, sweaty, but oh so happy and sated bodies.

They slowly got to their feet, dressed and after a final round of kisses, Megan and Leyla were ready to leave.

"Wow, that was special, I for one will never forget this afternoon." Said Megan

Leyla replied, "amen to that, it was fantastic."

Molly, here arm draped across Ruby's shoulder said, "it was great for us as well, for beginners, you were extremely talented."

Megan said, "we need more practice though, any time you fancy another meeting, just let me know and we will be here, like a shot."

Molly looked at Ruby, who nodded her head to her.

"Sorry guys, good as it was, we are strictly a one off pair of girls, so no second act I'm afraid. We will do this again, many times, just not with you."

Megan was rather offended by this, but kept her emotions under wraps and with a final peck on the cheek left, saying, "see you at the wedding then."

As the pair made their way to the lift, Molly called out, "you could always practice on each other."

They took the advice, and shared a passionate kiss in the lift.

Two months later, the marriage of Molly and Ruby was conducted, every last detail of the planning was perfect and carried out to perfection.

Megan and Leyla noticed rather a lot of pairs of women among the guests, and couldn't help wondering if they were fellow members of the, "One Off Afternoon Club."