Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 17

Story Info
Gabby and Leanna have lesbian sex.
3.1k words
4.9
5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby Thomas lay in her bed. Her eyes were across the room, gazing at the sleeping figure of Leanna Cavanagh, her roommate and her mother's lovers daughter.

They had not got off to the best of starts, but recently there had been a slight thawing of the icy, not to say bitchy relationship between the two eighteen year olds.

Despite being sexually active with boys from aged fifteen, Gabby had recently questioned her sexuality and after lesbian encounters with her stepmother, Laurel and Belle Dingle, was not sure if she was gay or bi. All she knew was that she was infatuated with her roommate and desperately wanted to have unbelievable lesbian sex with her.

Gabby's fingers slid inside her pyjama pants and found her wetness. She slowly began to finger her pussy, her mind full of images of a naked Leanna.

Sharing a room for months, she had seen Leanna naked occasionally and was always thrilled to see the other girls beautiful body.

As her fingers increased their manipulation, she shouted out "yes" as she reached her orgasm.

Across the room, Gabby's exclamation roused Leanna from her sleep.

Groggily she asked, "what was that?"

Seeing a chance, Gabby got out of her bed and walked quickly over to the other.

Stroking Leanna's blonde hair, she whispered, "it's ok, just a bad dream, back to sleep now."

As Leanna drifted back to sleep, Gabby stroked her breast and was aroused as the nipple involuntary hardened under the soft massage.

Venturing further, Gabby undid the top two buttons of Leanna's pyjama jacket and pulled away the fabric to reveal the beautiful breasts of the young girl.

Leanna stirred in her sleep as Gabby's hand slid softly over the smooth skin. Her fingers teasing the nipple.

Then Gabby moved her mouth to Leanne's and gently kissed, her, her tongue probing.To her surprise, Leanna's tongue responded, only fleetingly, but the sleepy response thrilled Gabby as she continued to caress the still sleeping Leanna's soft breasts.

Eventually Leanna stirred and without waking, turned over and with her back now to Gabby, was soon in a deep sleep.

Reluctantly Gabby returned to her own bed and after another quick masturbation and required orgasm, she too fell into a deep sleep.

She was awakened by Leanna shaking her, "get up sleepy head, it's almost 9."

"What's the rush, it's Saturday, I want to sleep." Replied Gabby.

Leanna answered, "its today dads taking us to Leeds, shopping and a meal. Some kind of anniversary between him and your mum, perhaps the first time they fucked, or something like that, but who cares, it's a spending day."

As Gabby reluctantly got out of her bed, Leanna casually, stripped off her pyjamas and stood naked in the middle of the room.

She cupped her hands under her breasts and lifted them slightly. "Do you think my boobs are getting bigger?" She asked casually.

Gabby, was unable to take her eyes from Leanna's supple body. The breasts, larger than her own, were superb, the nipples, petite and very pink. The triangle of hair at the junction of her thighs was a soft downy blonde, a shade darker than her hair, but a true blonde. All this, plus long willowy legs, took all Gabby's will power to stop herself jumping onto Leanne and making love to her right there.

"Well, I couldn't say, if they are any bigger, but they are just perfect, you are so lucky." Replied Gabby.

The conversation on the size of Leanne's breasts ended there, but Gabby thought she had seen a glint of mischief in the other girls eyes.

The day in Leeds proved to be very good in building the somewhat fraught relationship between the girls, though it was at a substantial financial outlay for Dr.Cavanagh.

Gabby and Leanna sat in the back of the car on the journey back to Emmerdale. While Leanna was constantly on her phone, Gabby sat back, relaxed and had dreams about taking this lovely creature at her side, to pure lesbian heaven.

Gabby's phone "pinged' which brought here from a semi slumber. It was a message from Leanna.

She looked over at the other girl, who was sat beside her, and wondered, why message?

Leanna simply nodded towards the phone screen.

Gabby opened the message, which read, "did you enjoy it last night?"

A puzzled Gabby replied, "what?"

The reply came as a complete shock for her.

"Feeling my tits and kissing me!!"

Leanna looked her in the eye and Gabby felt her face break into a really intense blush.

"I thought you were asleep." Texted Gabby.

"Obviously, and I thought you were straight, not lezzie."

Gabby, her fingers working furiously across the keyboard, replied, "I am confused, I just want you, have done for weeks...sorry."

Leanna leaned into Gabby and whispered in her ear, " I have never tried it, but you never know your luck."

With that she folded away her phone and slid her hand into Gabby's and the two intertwined fingers all the way back to the village.

It was about 8.30 when the family arrived back in Emmerdale.

Liam suggested a few drinks in the Woolpack. Gabby looked at Leanne and mouthed, "I want you."

Leanne said, "great idea dad, count me in."

"Me too." Bernice chipped in.

Gabby, disappointed at Leanne's response, said "not for me, I will have an early night."

Leanna took her dads arm and flounced out of the door, glancing back at Gabby she made a "kissy" motion, and smiled.

"You bitch," Gabby said as she closed the door and then climbed the stairs. An early night beckons.

Gabby undressed and put on a pair of pyjama shorts and a skimpy vest.

She could not get the image of Leanna out of her mind and sleep seemed impossible.

Her hand slipped beneath the vest and she began to massage her right breast, the nipple becoming instantly hard and erect. Her other hand slid beneath the elastic of her shorts, through the coarse pubic hair, and found her wetness.

Expertly, she found her clitoris and with images of a naked Leanna swirling around in her brain, the long awaited climax began to build within her body.

Slowly, it coursed through her, until with a mighty surge, she came, long and luxurious, the orgasm swept through her, until she was spent.

At last sleep came. But it also brought erotic dreams.

She was naked by the lake at Home Farm, but it wasn't Belle this time or Leanna, but Bernice, her mother!

Gabby was between her legs, her pubic hair was a vivid red, and very thick. Gabby was lapping at her extremely wet pussy, when Rhona Goskirk appeared, she roughly shoved Gabby out of the way and took over licking Bernice's pussy wildly. Rhona was on her knees, her pussy dripping wet between her legs. Gabby dropped down and began to finger fuck Rhona from behind.

From nowhere Kim Tate appeared and instantly took over. She shoved Gabby onto her back and roughly spread her legs. Kim Tate then began to lick Gabby's pussy, while Rhona and Bernice sucked on her aching nipples.

Gabby woke, covered in sweat, her fingers still working inside her, covered in her juices.

"God, what a dream, that was frightening ." She said to herself.

Eventually she fell back to sleep, this time completely dreamless.

She didn't hear Leanna enter the room, or observe the object of her desire, parade naked around the room.

Leanna was still in a turmoil about the turn of events in the last few hours. She looked at Gabby, sleeping peacefully, her breasts neatly outlined against the white material.

Part of her wanted to climb into bed next her and make, slow and sensuous love. But the other part said that it was wrong. She had enjoyed sex with boys, she had actually come once, during a very quick episode with an older boy at school. So why was she attracted to Gabby?

She dressed in similar pyjamas to Gabby and settled down to sleep that just would not come.

Eventually Leanna did drift off to sleep. She awoke suddenly, her hand between her legs, gently stroking her pussy lips, her shorts were wet.

Unable to resist any longer, she got out of her bed and slowly walked the few steps to the still sleeping Gabby. She hesitated momentarily and then climbed into the bed beside her.

Gabby was sleeping peacefully, her breath very shallow, causing only a slight rise and fall of her breasts.

Tentatively, Leanna reached out and placed her hand on Gabby's right breast, through the fabric of the vest. This was the first time she had ever sexually touched another female. Circling with the palm of her hand, she felt the nipple begin to harden.

Her lesbian encounters were about to begin.

As she gently massaged Gabby's breast, the other girl awoke suddenly. "My god, Leanna, you gave me a fright."

Leanna looked into her eyes, her hand still caressing the breast, and said, "I thought this is what you wanted."

Gabby smiled and lifted her mouth to Leanna's.

They kissed, slowly, but with passion, their tongues duelling in their mouths, hands under the other's vests stroking soft, smooth, warm skin.

Eventually the kiss broke. Gabby said, "wow, that was sensational, where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Leanna, nervously replied in a slight voice, "so I was ok then? Only I have never kissed a girl before, it was different, softer, wonderful really. Can we do it again?

Gabby fixed her lips onto Leanna's, the two enjoying the taste of the other.

The kissing lasted a while until both girls, extremely tired fell asleep in each other's arms.

Gabby was the first to wake. She looked at the sleeping girl beside her. Blonde hair splayed across the pillow, breasts falling and rising with each breath, all her wishes had been granted.

She placed her hand on Leanna's breast and coaxed the nipple to rise. Leanna stirred, took a moment to realise where she was, then smiled and pulled Gabby towards her in a long and passionate kiss.

As they broke the kiss Gabby was shocked, but delighted to hear Leanna say, "let's get naked.!"

They knelt on the bed, facing each other. Gabby took the hem of Leanna's vest and lifted it over her head. She couldn't resist bending to kiss the nipple of her right breast. Flicking her tongue at the now hard nub.

Much as Leanna was enjoying the sensations, she needed to see and touch Gabby's breasts.

Lifting the vest she revealed them. Reaching forward she touched each in turn, before cupping them. For the very first time, she was touching another woman's bare breasts.

"They are beautiful Gabby," she said, the added, "I want to kiss them."

Gabby reached for her head and pulled it gently towards her chest.

Leanna pursed her lips and gently placed a kiss on the nipple of the other girl. Then becoming more adventurous, began to twirl her tongue around the rapidly hardened nub.

Reluctantly Leanna moved her lips from Gabby's breasts, stood and asked Gabby to remove her shorts.

Only to eager to oblige, Gabby slid the cotton pants down over her hips and to her ankles Leanna

stepped out of them, flicking them away with her foot.

Gabby, moved closer and drew in the musky aroma of Leanna. Unable to resist, she placed her hands on the firm orbs of the other girls arse and pulled the downy haired pussy towards her lips.

Leanna gave a cry of, "Oh" as Gabby's lips met her outer lips. This was followed by a much louder and more emphatic, "Yes," as Gabby's tongue began its exploration.

As much as Gabby was relishing the taste of her friends pussy, she eased Leanna onto her back. Quickly stripping off her shorts, she lay her naked body onto hers, their lips coming together in the most sexually aroused way of both of their young lives.

Gabby then moved her tongue to probe in Leanna's ear. It was something Laurel had performed on her, and judging by Leanna's reaction, it was having the same effect.

Then onto the soft skin of her neck, before trailing her tongue to the right breast of the beautiful blonde, now squirming below her.

"Oh Gabby, that's wonderful, so wonderful,"

whispered Leanna, as Gabby's lips and tongue played with the fast hardening nub of sensitive flesh.

Gabby transferred her attention to the left breast, her hand replacing her mouth on the other.

Gabby loved the reaction of the nipple as she continued her, kissing, licking and to Leanna's obvious delight, slight nipping between her teeth, of the current object of her attention.

Sliding her tongue lower, Gabby twirled it around the bellybutton before easing her body lower.

Her lips trailed through the wispy blonde pubic hair, then veering around the pubis, to sample the soft skin, now with a sheen of sweat, of Leanna's inner thighs.

Tormenting the other girl, she continued to kiss and lick around her pussy, without actually touching any part, until eventually Leanna said, "for fucks sake Gabby, just eat me, I'm going crazy."

Not needing any further encouragement, Gabby slid her tongue the full length of Leanna's pussy, causing the girl, to exclaim, "yes, yes, oh god yes"

As Gabby's tongue explored the soft silky inside of Leanna's pussy, her fingers were still doing wonderful things to her breasts.

"Oh, Oh, Gabby, I'm coming, oh yes, I'm coming...now."

Leanna's body rocked, wave after wave ripped through her. Her hips ground her pussy further into Gabby's mouth, as she thrashed her way through the most intense orgasm of her young life.

Gabby eagerly lapped up the juices that Leanna had produced. Her face was wet with them as she trailed lips and tongue, back up the supple body, before sharing Leanna's come juice, with her new lover.

They fell back on the soft pillow.

Leanna, kissed Gabby softly and said, "that was wonderful, I never thought it would be like that."

Gabby, kissed her and said, "it was for me as well, you are perfect, and your pussy is so adorable and may I say, wet, very very wet."

"That's your fault" said Leanna, laughing.

Leanna then said, "I'm not sure, I'm ready to, err, you know, do it to you."

Gabby, kissed her again, and replied, "that's ok, no pressure," though she was a little disappointed.

"We can kiss again though," said Leanna as she leaned and placed her lips on Gabby's.

Thinking she was being selfish, Leanna, though not able to go down on Gabby, slid her hand over Gabby's breast, then down, through the thick pubic hair, and for the first time, felt the wetness of another woman.

"Oh yes, yes just there," exclaimed Gabby as Leanna's probing fingers found their mark.

Leanna, continued to finger fuck Gabby, while their tongues played out their ritual dance as they kissed .

Eventually, Gabby came, long, hard and very satisfying.

The two fell asleep, in each other's arms, bodies sticky with a sheen of love making, two very happy and satisfied young ladies.

Leanna awoke first. After a momentary panic of where she was, she felt the swell of Gabby's breasts pressing into her back, the other girls arm around her.

She needed to pee.

She returned to bed, with Gabby still sleeping peacefully.

Leanna pulled back the duvet and looked at the naked body at her side.

She had loved kissing Gabby, and the feel of her tongue inside her, and the magical things it had provoked within her. But she was not certain in her own mind that she could reciprocate the act, could she go down on a woman and perform oral sex? She just didn't know.

She lay a while, contemplating her dilemma.

Then the sleeping Gabby rolled over onto her back and lay with her legs slightly apart.

Leanna decided to attempt to approach Gabby's pussy, while she was asleep. She positioned herself between Gabby's legs, her head close to the girls pussy. She firstly used her finger to widen the lips, then placed her lips on the folds of skin that comprised Gabby's outer ones.

The muskiness filled her senses, she felt an overwhelming desire to plunge her fingers and tongue into her roommates vagina.

"It's now or never," she said lowly to herself.

Then she inserted a finger into Gabby, then as the wetness grew, replaced it with her tongue. As she began to lick the soft folds, her doubts and inhibitions were blown away. She loved the velvety softness of the pussy, the slightly sticky pussy juice coating her tongue, sent signals to her own, to start producing.

Gabby stirred. A little confused for a few seconds, the delightful feelings coming from her pussy, and the head of the blonde girl administering the pleasures, moving slowly up and down soon brought her to realise what was happening.

"Oh Leanna, that's so good, what a fucking way to wake up, oh yes, yes." Sighed Gabby

Leanna looked up, her lips coated with pussy juice, "morning beautiful," she said, then continued, "hope you like your wake up call."

Gabby laughed, "god, that is so funny, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Only too happy to oblige," said Leanna as she lowered her head and began licking again.

Gabby was relishing the attention Leanna was giving to her pussy, but was desperately wanting to taste the other girl as well.

She took Leanna's head and raised it from between her legs. "I love that, but want to try something else, are you up for it?"

Leanna reluctantly leaving her new sexual toy, slid up Gabby's body, but soon all that was forgotten as the two kissed for the first time that morning. No longer strangers, but lovers, the kisses seemed to take on a new intensity.

Coming up for air, Leanna asked, "what do you want to try?"

"I haven't tried it at all, it's called scissoring." Said Gabby

Leanna then said,"is that when we rub our pussies together?"

"That's it, are you ready?"

Gabby lay back and Leanna adjusted her body so the they made a perfect position to carry on their lesbian experiences.

The friction produced as the two novice lesbians, at first slowly, but then with greater urgency, rubbed pussy against pussy, was incredible. The pair came simultaneously, great waves sweeping over their bodies.

They relaxed and were soon in each other's arms as they slowly stroked and kissed.

In an adjoining bedroom, Bernice had just climbed off Liam's body after their Sunday morning sex.

"The girls seem to be getting along a little better, don't you think?"

If she only knew.