Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 18

Story Info
Kim loves her daughter in law.
1.8k words
4.91
4.7k
4

Part 18 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea King was making love with her husband Jamie in their king size bed at Home Farm.

"God, I love your cock deep inside me, never tire of it, oh yes, more, more more," she panted, as her orgasm approached.

Her mother in law, Kim Tate was listening at the door. Starved of sexual attention for a month or so now, she was desperate for sex, from either a man or woman, she didn't mind which.

Kim slipped her hand inside the waist of her pyjama pants and quickly found her wetness.

With Andrea's orgasm approaching, Kim's fingers worked wildly on her clitoris and the two women climaxed simultaneously, either side of the bedroom door.

In the bedroom, Andrea slid down and took Jamie's cock, now quit flaccid and licked off the last remaining drops of his sperm, mingled with her own juices.

She really loved this man.

"Wow that was going away sex to remember, how am I going to survive without you?" Said Jamie.

He was a veterinarian, and later in the day would be setting off a three month course in South Africa.

"What about me, I will be crawling up the walls without this to play with," she replied, taking his cock in her hand and gently waving it."

They showered together, before a family lunch and his departure for the airport.

While Andrea was away seeing her husband off, his mother was having lustful thoughts about her.

Andrea had married Jamie, after being paid to keep an eye on him by Graham, Kim's business manager. The pair had fallen in love, married and had a daughter, Tilly, now five.

Jamie and Kim had been estranged for years, but she had manipulated him back to her life by buying into the Emmerdale veterinary practice and had made him a partner.

Antagonistic to Andrea at first, she now saw her slim attractive daughter in law as a prospective outlet for her sexual desires.

On Andrea's return, Kim went out of her way to be kind, thoughtful and altogether out of character, but her ultimate aim was to get her daughter in law into bed.

The "nicey nicey " routine continued for a couple of weeks. Andrea was pleased, but a little surprised at Kim's behaviour, still, better than bickering all the time.

Lunch and drinks in the Woolpack, a shopping trip to Leeds, which cost Kim a fortune in clothes, shoes a handbag and some killer underwear for Andrea, were some of the ways that Kim was showing she "cared" for Andrea, but her only motivation was to get into her knickers.

On their return from another expensive shopping trip, and a couple bottles of "fizz" in the Woolpack, a rather tipsy Kim and Andrea returned to Home Farm.

"Another bottle for the road?" Kim asked.

Andrea, seeing Kim in another light, though through alcohol induced eyes, giggled a reply, "why not, it's not that I have your very well endowed son waiting to give me a good seeing to, is it?"

Kim seizing the moment sidled up to Andrea and whispered in her ear, "no, but you have his mother, if you are interested."

Andrea had dabbled with other girls in college, and even had a relationship for a couple of months with an Australian exchange student, but hadn't had, or even thought about lesbian sex for years.

Now, her mother in law was coming onto her, how did she respond?

She looked at Kim, tall statuesque blonde, nice full figure and a mouth that begged to be kissed.

"What does that mean?" Was all she could think of saying.

Kim smiled and said, "that I want to take you to bed and make slow, passionate love to you, and may I add, my time in prison, made me a very good lesbian lover. In fact replace good with incredible and you are nearer the point."

The alcohol was having its effect. Every fibre of Andrea's being was screaming "no" but the figure smiling in front of her was saying, "come on, you know you want to."

The body that was used to sex, hadn't enjoyed the pleasure for three weeks now, she was craving for release, but with Kim?

It was a lopsided contest, her head said no, but her body emphatically said a great big ...yes.

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Kim, their lips met and Andrea snaked her tongue between Kim's lips and found an equally eager one waiting for it.

She shoved Kim onto the sofa and they kissed. Andrea pulled Kim's head towards her as they continue to kiss then reached down and fondled the older woman's left breast through the silky fabric of her dress. Kim wasn't wearing a bra.

Andrea folded down the top of the dress and revealed Kim's large breasts, with deep pink nipples. As Kim pulled her towards her left breast Andrea attached the lips to the nipple and began to suckle like a baby. She licked sucked and nibbled the nipple, then reached her mouth to Kim's for another deep and passionate kiss.

Andrea knelt on the sofa and Kim removed the bolero jacket she was wearing. Andrea was wearing a sheer blouse, which Kim lifted and began to kiss the smooth skin beneath. Moving her mouth to Andrea's breast, she nipped the nipple through the fabric of the blouse and bra.

Andrea, feeling more confident, shoved Kim onto her back, and attached her lips to Kim's right breast, then diverted her attention to the left. Her right hand slid down and began to rub Kim's pussy, over the fabric of her blue panties.

All this time Kim had her hand inside Andrea's bra and teased the nipple of her right breast to a hard nob of pleasure.

After another long and passionate kiss Andrea, rose, pulled back her hair and slid Kim's panties to one side revealing her shaved pussy. Although she hasn't licked a pussy for a few years she instantly began to slide and tongue along her mother-in-law's pussy lips. She removed Kim's panties and began again to lick and suck Kim's pussy, to the older woman's obvious delight.

Alternating between kissing and licking the pussy, and with fingers inside the soft silky space. She ran her hands up and down Kim's leg and manipulated the other hand towards her breasts.

Kim's dreams of sex with her sons wife was not only coming true, but was beyond her wildest dreams.

Andrea was proving to be an expert at the art of cunnilingus, she continued to lick, and particularly suck on the fleshy outer lips. With Kim urging her on to bring her to her climax.

When it came, Kim's body firstly became rigid, then shook with the intensity of the orgasm, her pussy excreting a flood of juice, which Andrea eagerly lapped up.

Andrea reluctantly left Kim's pussy and slid her tongue all the way to her left breast, then the right and from there to her lips as they again kissed with passion and duelling tongues.

Andrea knelt again. Kim sat and lifted Andrea's flimsy blouse from her body revealing a rather sexy pink and black bra. Kim traced the outline of the bra on the soft flesh of Andrea's breast, before reaching around her back and quickly removed the bra. She began to stroke Andrea's body and quickly moved firstly her hands and then lips to Andrea's small but perfect breasts.

Kim quickly began to nuzzle the soft flesh of Andrea's breasts and circle the nipple with her experienced tongue. Kim loved the taste and feel of the hard knobs of nipple flesh. Pushing Andrea onto her back, Kim quickly removed Andrea's trousers and panties and the younger girl eagerly opened up the legs and allowed her mother-in-law to devour her hairless pussy with the most experienced of tongues. Kim carried on making up and down in and around movements on Andrea's soaking pussy as she brought the younger woman to her first lesbian orgasm in years.

As Andrea relaxed after a climax Kim gave her pussy one final kiss before the two joined their mouths together again exchanging kisses and the juices that Andrea has just produced.

They smiled at each other as they kissed Kim's hands slowly wrapping themselves around all contours of Andrea's body.

Andrea then assumed a kneeling position on the sofa and pushed her pert little backside towards Kim and said, "eat my pussy mummy."

Kim was only too happy to oblige though the thing that attracted her was not the folds of skin of Andrea's pussy but little butthole that she found irresistible and began to lick and push her tongue in and around Andrea's anus. This stimulating experience on the nerves around the anus, quickly brought her to another orgasm.

This was a kink she had developed in prison, her first lesbian cell mate had taught her the delights of stimulating the very sensitive nerves in that area.

Andrea was blown away with the sensations and said, "I want to do the same to you."

Kim stood removed her dress and knelt on the sofa, and offered her ample arse to Andrea's gaze. Andrea began to pay back the compliment and began licking and sucking Kim's anus, she soon had Kim at the point of orgasm, and was revelling in this new found technique.

She quickly brought Kim to a climax as she licked her butt and finger fucked her at the same time.

"How was that mummy?" Asked Andrea as she spun her round their lips and tongues meeting yet again.

"That was wonderful my darling," replied Kim as Andrea again lay on her back and spread her legs.

She said, "fuck my pussy please mummy". This time Kim used her fingers and gently probed the soft inner skin of Andrea's pussy and occasionally supplemented the finger fucking with her tongue on Andrea's clitoris.

Andrea experienced yet another orgasm, then quickly found her mother-in-law's mouth and lips again. As the two continued to kiss Andrea again shoved Kim back onto the settee, the older woman put her right leg over the top and exposed her pussy to the waiting fingers of her daughter-in-law, who expertly finger fucked Kim while her thumb caught her clitoris She then began to lick at the same time as finger fucking her. Kim was getting close to another orgasm. She let out a large moan and grabbed her left breast and squeezed tightly as the orgasm ripped through her body.

With the two almost spent, they simply lay in each other's arms, stroking flesh and kissing occasionally.

"Time for bed," said Kim taking Andrea by the hand and leading her to the stairs.

As they entered Kim's bedroom, she kissed Andrea again, and said, "welcome to the family."