Emmy's Iron Maiden Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I am bouncing back and forth and jerking the other two cocks for dear life I realise I have gone well past the required five cocks Emmy wanted me to do as a test but I don't care, I just want all the cocks and I want them all to finish on me, and in me. The left and right cocks in my hands frustrate me as I feel a duty to them over my own throbbing cock. The cock in my ass is making that all the more heightened as it presses against my prostate. I am desperate to cum and my just work my frustration on the cocks in hand and bounce with more purpose back onto the cock in my ass. The two cocks cum against the top sides of my stockinged legs. I still hold on to them and squeeze them hard as I feel the cock within my ass spasming and spurting cum inside of me. My knees go weak as I look down to see my own cock dribbling a wet glowing mess down to the floor.

As I slowly ease my ass off wet and messy cock within me my head knocks against a cock above and behind me I have not been aware of. I look around closely and can see this is the last one in the 'Maiden' and I throw caution to the wind as I eagerly throw my mouth around it, almost savagely. My left hand starts wanking the parts of the cock that are outside my mouth and I try my hardest to make that as little as possible as I start bouncing my face off of it with glee. My right hand reaches down to my own cock which I start wanking furiously. I am almost delirious as I continue sucking off this cock and wanking my own uncontrollably.

My cock starts knocking against the sides of the box and it finds one of the glory hole openings. Autonomously, I can't help but to force the head of it through the hole so I can stand closer to the wall and let the cock in my mouth slide in further. To my surprise within a second or two I feel a hand around my shaft on the outside and and I just let go not knowing who is doing it. Whoever it is it feels wonderful and it frees my right hand to skillfully finish jerking this other cock off into my mouth. I roll my tongue around the head of the shaft in my mouth intensely and I can't help but moan as I nearly forget to breath. My mouth wants this cocks cum so badly it just can't wait.

Both of my hands now are doing their best to work the shaft and just as I start to feel someone on the outsides mouth on my cock I start to blow my own load. It feels strange as the cock in my mouth explodes with a torrent of cum at the same time it almost feels like I was sucking myself of in a weird kind of 'Portal' way. The cum is too much for me to swallow in one go and I can't help but let it dribble down onto my stomach as I withdraw my own cock and breath a heavy sigh of wet bubbling cummy relief.

Within a few seconds I can hear the 'Maiden' box opening up. It is brighter outside and my eyes struggle to adjust as I look out to see a crowd of at least twenty people gathered in front of me. I hear a rapturous applause as I step out in front of my audience glowing in blacklit cum like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Emmy walks over to me and gives me a deep cummy kiss, savouring the mess on my lips. Her hands wander endlessly over my sodden wet body as I get lost in the moment with her. She whispers into my ear,

"You had all ten of them, Humphry. I can't believe it. God that makes me so fucking horny I have just thought of another game for us to play."

12