Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 04

Story Info
Emmy and Nick copy pictures of her sister from the internet.
6.4k words
4.73
36.6k
23
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,084 Followers

The weekend after we helped Jill move, my parents left for a cruise. My parents weren't rich by any means, but I had received a lot of scholarship money, Brian had his own job now, and Jill... Well Jill made a lot of friends and seemed to be pretty much independent. My parents never mentioned it, and neither did she, but I was pretty sure she was an escort or something. The new boob job combined with the fact that when we moved she had an awful lot of lingerie and slinky dresses. A few weeks ago I would have scorned her and called her a slut behind her back, but now I felt a deep connection with her. I felt like I had a true friend who I could share my life with.

Nick was overjoyed to be without adult supervision for just over a week. My parents left me money for food and fun, but I probably wouldn't even need it. Nick's parents were incredibly wealthy and he had credit cards with ungodly limits. We planned to spend most of the time at Nick's house, which was a lot larger and nicer than mine.

I did have a few things I wanted to accomplish before relaxing though. I hadn't cleaned out my room in years, and I had promised my mom I would before leaving for college. I enlisted Nick, promising him a fun night. Nick showed up quickly, bringing with him things to spend the night as well as a bag full of alcohol.

We set to work in the basement, going through a closet full of old toys, clothes, and school things. Just after noon we finished all of that up and decided to break for lunch. I found myself drinking some fruity alcoholic beverage out of a can and eating a sandwich.

"So Emmy, how was it seeing your sister again? I know you've always been kind of at odds by her, but you seemed in a really good mood after her visit," Nick asked me in between sips of his beer.

I had been quite thirsty from all the work and finished off one whole drink while we made sandwiches and was deep into my second. I think that is what caused me to say what I said next.

"Oh god Nick. I guess I haven't told you, but the two days after that party were really intense! I saw her totally naked and she pulled me into the shower and even taught me how to trim and shave my pubes!" I was getting ready to go on but Nick's shocked look stopped me. He'd seen my pubes over the past week, but he had credited it to looking at girls on the internet.

"You saw her naked...?" Nick asked me, eyes wide and sandwich halfway between his plate and his mouth. I shyly nodded, suddenly horribly embarrassed. That was when I made my second mistake. In order to avoid having to say anything I raised my drink and drank deeply. All I'd had to eat today was one sandwich and I was now two drinks in. The alcohol made me feel a little less humiliated about the whole weekend, so I went to the fridge and got another one as Nick pestered me with questions.

"Well what did she look like? I mean...Like it's not like I want her or anything. It's-Guys just have a thing for hot sisters and the two of you are some pair." I think he could tell he was entering dangerous territory here. I found his unease cute and in my inebriated state decided to tease him a bit.

"Hrm, well. What do you remember about her?" I asked as I took the sandwich out of his hand, placed it down and slid into his lap. His mouth was hanging open and I giggled at him.

"Come on Nick. I know she's hot." I was giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know Emmy. No matter how I answer this I am just making trouble for myself."

I could see that he needed a bit more motivation. "I'll tell you what. You're always asking me to hang out in just my panties so if you tell me what you remember of her and what you think I will go without pants until we are done cleaning." He smiled at that and I knew I had him.

"Shake on it." We shook and he pulled me for a kiss. He broke the kiss and his hands started working on my pants. He had a big grin on his face as he pulled them off me, revealing my typical large and boring choice.

"Well, her face is pretty similar to yours. You can really tell you're sisters. It's kind of strange how much taller she is than you. If it weren't for that you two could be twins. Her boobs are pretty tiny, smaller than yours I think, and either one of you could be an ass double for Sasha Grey though."

"Sasha Grey?" I asked.

"Oh, she's this skinny little porn star. Sorry... I guess I got carried away," he trailed off as my eyes widened.

I was shocked at the comparison to a porn star. "How do you know our butts are the same?"

"Oh... Weeeellll You've never really worn very revealing clothing, but... well Jill hasn't been so shy. When she was home for college a summer ago she came out of her room wearing only her panties and didn't cover up at all. And even before that she was always wearing leggings and yoga pants." As he told me about her body I felt his penis stiffening below me. At first I was a little miffed at his arousal, but then I remember how she was able to work even me up. Plus, I was more than two drinks deep before 1 in the afternoon. I don't know what possessed, me but I found myself wiggling my hips into him.

"The only real difference between you two is your tans. She is tan all over. But I mean, you've seen all that, you said you saw her naked? Tell me about that!"

I told him all about the rest of the day after I initiated sleep sex. When I got to the shower with my sister he had a full blown erection.

"So wait, some guy paid for her implants? Damn! What's the tattoo? Where is it?"

"It's a small knot right where her buttocks meets her leg."

"Oh shit! How- How big did she make her tits?"

His sudden outburst startled me. "I don't know. A D-cup at least."

He was grinning at me. "Follow me, I think I have something to show you."

I grabbed my drink and he guided me up the stairs to my bedroom where he pulled his laptop out.

"Take your pants off and lay down on the bed," Nick instructed me as he played around on his laptop. I sipped my drink and thought about why I was comfortable discussing my naked sister with my boyfriend. It had to be the alcohol. Although, the fact that she was so open, even with me seemed to help. I was also surprised that I wasn't jealous about Nick admiring her, but the thought of the two of them together did make me feel a bit uneasy. In the past even girls talking to him at parties makes me feel jealous and threatened.

"YES! I knew it!" Nick exclaimed. He had an excited grin on his face. "Hurry finish your drink so we can look at these."

I looked at my drink, there was only about a third left so I tossed it back quick and giggled. I'd never been this drunk at 1 in the afternoon before. Nick set the laptop down in front of me closed and I heard his pants unzip and hit the ground behind me. I spread my legs slightly to give him a small view and felt a small thrill.

"Wow Emmy! You're already really wet!"

I turned over and Nick was staring right between my legs. I glanced down, and shit he was right. In my drunken state all I could do was giggle. Maybe I was more like my sister than I thought. Nick laughed and rolled me over facing the laptop and started pulling my panties off.

"Open up the laptop and take a look." I followed his instructions and the screen was filled with the shot of a girl wearing large sunglasses that obscured much of her face and a tight black dress. Her handle was "Sexbot2.0." She had ample cleavage, blonde hair, and a flat stomach. Confused I started to turn around, but Nick stopped me.

"Keep going Emmy, you'll understand in a few." He was really massaging my butt hard now, just the way I like it. The pictures continued with her posing, flashing her boobs and posing seductively. The next shot was a close up of her shaved pussy. The girl was extremely wet and I knew I was just as wet. The next picture gave me a shock. There was a large white erection in frame, and the girl had her tongue out and was licking up it. I felt myself gasp as Nick fingered me a bit. I wiggled my hips trying to get him inside me, but he kept his fingers teasing just my labia.

The girl was able to take the penis all the way down her throat for a few of the pictures, which was pretty impressive. The guy was obviously much larger than Nick, and I couldn't even take all of him. The next few pictures showed her stripping off her dress showing her full naked body from the front and side. Wow! The girls last week had been pretty, but this girl looked like she had stepped out of the pages of a magazine.

She laid on her back and spread her legs and the guy mounted her. These pictures were from her point of view and it showed off the muscular body of the guy framed between her two large breasts. I must have moaned because Nick started giggling.

"See something you like?"

"Oh god yes," I responded without thinking.

At that he slid his cock into me slowly. The girl was fucked liked that for a bit and went back and gave him a short blow job. The girl and the guy were both really hot, and I could feel a huge orgasm building. I stopped scrolling.

"Oh god- yes yes fuck me Nick, I'm going to cum," I gasped out, but he suddenly stopped moving causing me to groan in frustration.

"Not yet, I think it's just a few more pictures." He moved in slow shallow strokes to keep me on edge and I quickly went to the next picture. She was on her knees with her ass up in the air, her hands grasping her butt cheeks and pulling it open wantonly.

"Oh fuck-," I wanted to orgasm so bad. The next picture showed his dick sliding into her from behind, just like Nick was doing to me.

"MMmmmm yeessss, make me cum now Nick, please," I begged. He started fucking me harder and I could feel an orgasm building.

"Check out her tattoo," he managed to get out between hard thrusts. I made my eyes come into focus and searched, but saw nothing on her back. I opened my mouth to get some clarification when my eyes found the small knot right where her butt joined her leg, just like I had seen on Jill. Instead of a question a scream came out.

"AAAAaaaagwwwhhhh!" I yelled as I came. My hips thrust back hard as my whole body tense, and I could feel Nick twitching inside of me as well as he held himself inside me. My vision started to go faint with the power of the orgasm and the difficulty in breathing.

As we calmed down Nick stayed inside me.

"See? I told you I had something to show you," he said to me, laughing. I don't know why, but I started to giggle uncontrollably.

"I can't believe we just fucked to pictures of her... Shit though, those were hot."

"Take a look at the rest of them then!" he told me.

Curious I started scrolling down. They screwed from behind for a bit, then also with her on top, before she got on her knees and took a load to the face. I don't know why, but that picture of her smiling with cum in her mouth and dripping down her chin got to me. Now that I knew it was her, the sunglasses didn't do a great job disguising her. I found myself getting aroused again and wiggled my hips, surprised but delighted to find Nick hard again. He started back up a slow fuck and I started reading comments.

Jill didn't seem to respond to many, but when she did it was usually a question about activities she did or didn't do. She promised a few guys certain costumes or poses in the future. Lots of people were complimenting her ass, and one guy asked why she wasn't doing porn professionally with an ass like that. Jill responded that sex was an outlet for her and she would hate to have that ruined by it becoming a job.

Nick was working me towards another orgasm when we found a question about anal. She responded to it saying she loved anal! That shocked me. The girls around school that had tried it all hated it. They said it hurt a lot and the clean up was awful.

A bunch of guys started asking for pictures of her doing anal, and Jill didn't hold out on them at all. The pictures seemed to be from the same guy. When we got to them Nick stopped thrusting, saying he was getting too close to cumming and pulled out.

"Hold on Emmy, after that first one I think we could both use a drink." He returned a couple of minutes later with two cold beers and a towel. I got up and peed then had some of my beer before laying back down. Nick started massaging my butt again and placed the tip of his penis inside me to tease me. The pictures started with the guy licking her butt hole! I couldn't believe anyone would be willing to do that, but then I remembered how thoroughly Jill washed herself in the shower. I guess she wanted to be ready for everything.

She must really enjoy it, because the next picture showed her vagina literally dripping. By this point Nick was working the first inch around inside me teasing me, and I couldn't help let out a moan. I knew getting aroused while looking at pictures of my sister was wrong, but for some reason I just couldn't stop myself. I couldn't believe how erotic she looked! Nick shifted behind me, and I felt his tongue lapping at my pussy.

"Damn Emmy! You are dripping!" he told me before lapping away. I felt an orgasm building, but Nick seemed to sense that and just teased my labia with his teeth and lips. Nick's tongue started working upwards, and his mouth occasionally sucked gently on my skin.

"This is so much better now that your sister taught you how to shave!" I could only moan in response, but the moan quickly turned to a gasp as his tongue moved suddenly upwards across my butt! I felt myself tense and was prepared to tell him off, but his fingers found my pussy, interrupting any complaints with pleasure. Hit tongue was lapping away happily at my butt, and any thoughts of being unclean evaporated. Fuck, no wonder my sister got so wet, this felt amazing! Speaking of my sister I looked back at the computer screen and moved to the next picture.

In this picture the guy used a finger to tease around her butthole some. His finger was shiny with what must be lube, because he started to push it inside of her. I wasn't surprised when I felt something start to probe at my butt and push its way inside. The tongue had felt so good that I decided to let him explore a little bit. Nick moved very slowly, but there was still a bit of pain and burning.

"Ow! It burns a little bit Nick!" I complained. He pulled his finger out slowly and hopped up.

"Just a minute, let me grab some things." Nick went over to his bag and fumbled around a bit then headed over to my dresser. He started looking around. I ignored him and went back to looking at the laptop.

In this picture the guy's finger had been replaced with two of her own. She was also rubbing her clit. I have no idea why, but the sight of her fingering her own ass was hotter to me than the guy doing it. It was just so wanton, so depraved.

"Getting started without me?" Nick said from right behind me. Startled I realized my own hand had slipped down and was working at my clit. Embarrassed I quickly removed my hand.

"I-I don't know what's come over me. We shouldn't be doing this, she's my sister for God's sake!" I pulled my knees under me and started to get up.

SMACK! I fell back on the bed. Nick had just spanked my ass!

"What was tha-," I started to ask.

SMACK! Another pop on my ass. It stung, but in a good way. I couldn't believe it, but it seemed like I was actually getting more aroused! What was wrong with me?!

"We're not done yet," Nick said as he rubbed my ass cheeks. I turned to look at him. He was holding my sunglasses that he must have grabbed from my dresser as well as a small bottle of lube.

"Here, put these on," he told me as he held out the sunglasses. I took them with shaking hands. The thought of being dressed just as my sister, in only a pair of sunglasses, as we watched her have sex seemed wrong, but I found myself putting them on anyways. I put my head down on the bed, and he licked my ass again. This time he was more aggressive with his tongue and I felt him pushing hard against my rosebud. The pressure felt good. Really REALLY good! I was moaning loudly and I felt my hips rise off the bed pressing back hard against him.

His hand found my clit and I felt my body tense in a small orgasm, which quickly grew when his tongue slipped past the ring of muscles in my butt.

"Oh God yes! Yeeessssssss," I moaned loudly. Nick obviously didn't want to waste any time and he quickly removed his tongue, causing a groan of frustration from me. This quickly turned into a surprised yelp as I felt a slippery finger slide into my ass. It felt weird. It didn't hurt anymore, but I wouldn't exactly call it pleasurable like his tongue had been. I could feel myself clenching at the new sensation.

Thankfully he just left the finger in and didn't move it much to let me adjust. His fingers were dancing lightly over my clit, just enough to make me want more. He moved his fingers away from my pussy and I lifted my head to complain.

SMACK! "EEEP!"

"Keep looking at those pictures. I know you like it, you're pussy is dripping on the bed and the whole room smells like you!" I found myself obeying Nick. I have no idea why. In the past I never let him order me around like this. And the bastard was spanking me! The worst part about it all was I thought I liked it. Every time he hit my ass I felt a small jolt straight to my core. Probably had something to do with thinking I deserved punishment for all my wanton behavior.

I looked back at the picture of my sister's ass, two of her own fingers stuffed inside of her. Nick was now moving his finger in and out of my ass and I was shocked to find that it felt good. I clicked to the next picture.

Jill was reaching back with both hands and pulling her ass cheeks apart, her pussy wet and open and her butt hole not closing completely.

"Copy her," Nick spoke from behind me as he slowly withdrew his finger. As if in a trance I felt myself reach back and pull my butt cheeks apart.

"Damn, I cannot believe how awesome your two asses are! I can't wait to get in yours!"

I opened my mouth to tell him that wasn't ever going to happen, but all the came out was a loud "UUUHHHGGG" as I felt something larger start to work into my butt.

"Oh God, what are you doing?! You're penis is way too big for me!"

"Relax! It's only two fingers," he explained then lightly smacked my ass. "Quit squirming or you'll hurt yourself." The slap on my butt caused me to moan.

"Oh you like that?" SMACK "You like when I spank you?" SMACK "Such a naughty slut learning about anal from your big sister." SMACK

The last one did it. I felt a small orgasm rock through my pussy and his fingers slid right into my ass. I'm not sure he even realized I came since I had been moaning the entire time he spanked me. His fingers were pistoning in and out. I felt full, but it didn't seem to hurt at all. He worked me like that for what felt like fifteen minutes. Me holding my butt cheeks open, his fingers pistoning in and out of me, and a close up picture of my sister in a similar position on the screen in front of me.

The bed shifted and Nick reached across me to click down to the next picture. My sister had a short message in front: "Hope you guys enjoy me taking this thick cock in my ass, I made a GIF just for you ;)"

I felt Nick withdraw his fingers as I read the message. I again felt something at my backdoor and assumed Nick was going to add another finger, so I tried my best to ignore it and looked at the picture. Suddenly I knew that Nick wasn't trying to add another finger. On the screen was a looping video of my sister's ass as the cock pressed against her ass, then slid slowly inside her. Nick was leaning harder against me.

"You like that? You like seeing your sister take a fat cock in her ass as I take yours? Damn Emmy, not many girls would go through with this, you are a real slut!"

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,084 Followers
12