Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,101 Followers

It was him calling me a slut that got me. The teasing of my ass and the pressuring on it felt so good and I felt an orgasm rise. Oh god, it felt so good! His tongue had felt great, but the fingers were a bit too boney. His hard dick seemed to strike a good balance, a firm solid center with some give, and oh boy did it feel good! And he wasn't even in! I decided I wanted him in me and pushed my hips back against him.

I felt him pop right in, but it wasn't what I was expecting. Shit! It hurt! My head shot up and my mouth opened wide "OOOWWWW! STOP!"

Nick immediately held still. "You okay?"

"I don't know! Just don't move!" I practically yelled at him. I was breathing heavy. "Fuck, you're too big for this. AAAHH, no don't take it out! I told you not to move!"

"Sorry, sorry!" Nick said, actually sounding worried. Suddenly he started giggling. "I don't think I'm too big though, that guy's cock is a lot bigger around than me and your sister takes it like a champ!"

I couldn't help but giggle at that. "Yeah, well she's had a lot practice over the years."

"Reach down and rub your clit some, that's supposed to help," he told me. I wasn't really in the mood and was going to tell him off, but something stopped me. My entire life I'd been holding back and not cutting loose at all, afraid of change, afraid of the future. I'd always been jealous of my sister, of her freedom, of the attention she got from boys. Here I was in the perfect situation to one-up my sister.

I let go of my butt and slid my right arm underneath me. I was shocked to find that Nick hadn't been lying, I was in fact dripping wet! The bed under me was soaked. Maybe I really did enjoy this. I wasn't sure how I felt about the fact that my body apparently loved being handled like this, but I didn't stop to think. Thinking was what held me back all these years, so with that I rubbed my clit.

"OooooOO! Yes, that feels good!"

"Just keep that up for a bit and keep watching the screen."

Minutes passed as I rubbed my clit, watching my sister take the dick in her ass. I don't know when it started, but I realized my hips were thrusting lightly. Nick was still holding still, but I was moving up and down about an inch of his shaft.

"Oh god Nick! Yes!" I felt so wrong, but my body loved it all. Nick started to work more of himself inside me and I found myself panting as he filled me. I felt his pubes rub against my butt then his hips settled on mine.

"See? Just took a bit of getting used to," Nick said. He didn't stay buried in me for long and started to slowly withdraw. "Not only does your ass look just like you're sisters, it take a cock just as well as hers too!"

I could only moan in response. My fingers were flying on my clit. I couldn't believe this. Just five minutes ago it had been so painful he couldn't even move, and now he was working fully in and out of my ass and I was about cum! He seemed to sense my impending orgasm.

"Yeah baby, work that pussy as I work your ass!" He started to stroke harder, although still not as hard as when we had normal sex. "You like taking it up the ass don't you?"

"Uhh-- Uh-- Ugh-" was my only response as he worked in me. Suddenly he stopped and I moaned in frustration.

"Say it Emmy!"

"Please!" I begged, but he didn't move at all. "Fine! Yeah, I like it!"

This wasn't good enough for him though and he withdrew until just the tip was in me. SMACK SMACK SMACK. My ass cheeks stung as he slapped them, much harder than he had before! I was close now. Right on the cusp. My finger was flying on my clit.

"Don't you dare cum Emmy. Now say it!" I groaned in frustration, but held my orgasm back.

"I said it! I said I like it! Now please!"

"Please what?"

I couldn't believe his arrogance. Here he was fucking me in the ass while looking at pictures of my older sister take it in the ass and he was spanking me, humiliating me, and denying my pleasure? I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

I started to tell him just to get on with it. "Just f-," SMACK. His spank caused me to moan, and before I could stop myself I was complying.

"Please Nick! Keep fucking me in the butt, I need to cum!" I gasped to him, desperation evident in my voice. His only reply was to drive hard into me, pushing the air out of my lungs. He was fucking my ass hard now and I desperately needed to orgasm.

"Oh god- YES- YES- Make me CUM!" He drove into me again hard and I felt his dick swell as he growled.

"Cum you little slut!"

Over the past week I'd had some powerful orgasms, both with Nick and by myself, but nothing compared to this one. The pleasure was overwhelming. I felt my toes curl and if it weren't for the fact that Nick had nearly 100 pounds on me I would have thrown him from the bed. Suffice it to say the experience was profound and powerful.

The next thing I remember was Nick shaking me gently calling "Emmy! Emmy! Are you okay?" I opened my eyes and must have had a smile on my face because he just pulled me to him. "Damn Emmy, I thought you had a stroke or something! You stopped responding!"

In the afterglow I found this funny for some reason and started giggling. "Now you can say you've fucked a girl unconscious!"

Nick moved in close to kiss me and I pulled him on the bed and kissed him fiercely. We kissed for a while, but soon just held on another.

After ten or so minutes of enjoying the afterglow I looked over at the clock, which read 3:11 PM. Damn, I thought. We'd just spent over two hours having sex, and he'd taken me in the ass! I couldn't believe it. Lydia, my best friend, was always giving me shit for being so conservative in bed. She wasn't as sexually open as my sister, but she definitely did enjoy telling me about her exploits. I couldn't wait to tell her about this one! Well, sans the pictures of my sister of course. She'd tried anal once, but she didn't like, only telling me that it "didn't end well."

I kissed Nick lightly on the lips. "I'm going to go shower."

We rolled off the bed, and he started to follow me to the bathroom? "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I was going to join you in the shower."

"No way buddy. With what you did to me I need to clean some things up. Go shower in my parent's bathroom. Make it quick too, we've got a lot to do if we're gonna get my room done by tonight." I slipped into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Besides my small breasts, I thought I looked pretty good. Nick had told me once, while drunk, I could be a porn star. I don't think those amateur girls were porn stars and the pornos girls found at slumber parties seemed to feature women with giant fake boobs. I turned and started looking at my ass. Nick had told me I had an ass like some porn star named Sasha Grey. I decided I was going to have to remember to look her up.

I couldn't believe I had just let him fuck me in the ass while we looked at porn with my sister in it! Not some paid bimbo, but my own sister! A girl that he had met before and would probably sit at tables with at holidays for years to come! The strange part was I didn't feel jealous at all. My butt did look pretty good. Suddenly I had an idea. I bent forward slightly and pulled my cheeks apart. The cheeks of my ass were still red from the spanking and my butt hole looked a little irritated, and it wasn't closed all the way. I watched as a small stream of cum leaked out. I was surprised to find myself becoming aroused again, and I quickly straightened up and hopped in the shower.

The arousal scared me. I felt a little bit out of control, like I was being lead around by my body instead of the other way around. I was shocked at how I behaved earlier. As soon as Nick started ordering me around I responded. Not just following orders, but actually getting aroused by those orders! I think when he gave orders it allowed me to lose myself in him and take no responsibility for my actions. I started cleaning myself and let my mind wander.

I think the reason I wasn't jealous of comparisons to my sister or porn stars was all thanks to my experience with my sister a couple of weeks ago. I had always been jealous of her looks, but she had assured me that was stupid! She had told me I was beautiful and I found myself believing her. She just seemed so honest and open about everything. I needed to remember to thank her for helping me so much!

I finished up my shower and headed back to my room. Nick had showered and was working on cleaning in just a pair of boxers. As I entered he grinned at me. I returned the smile, figuring he was thinking of our earlier sex, however I was in for a little shock. He quickly hoisted a box out of the closet and plopped down in front of me. Confused I looked up at him.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"You don't recognize it? I would think this is an important one to remember." He was still grinning at me.

I looked again and froze. Oh no! This was the box of panties, clothes, and the vibrator that my sister had given me. "Well, it's just some old things that my sister gave me. Don't throw them out, I was gonna hang on to them for a while."

"Well, how about wearing something from in here? You did promise me you'd go without pants while we cleaned."

I opened my mouth to argue, but stopped. Why does this matter? I'd worn one of the pairs already and it wasn't bad. "Fine, I'll do it. And tell you what. If you go get me another drink I'll even let you pick the pair out!"

Nick didn't even respond but scrambled out the door and returned a minute later with two drinks and giant smile. I started sipping my drink, surprised at how thirsty I was. Obviously getting fucked in the ass took a lot out of a girl.

Nick was busy dumping out the contents of the box and holding up different pairs of panties. Suddenly he started laughing and held up the vibrator. I felt myself redden in embarrassment.

"Yeah, my sister gave me that. She said she didn't need it anymore..."

"Have you used it yet?" he asked me. Somehow I felt myself turning even redder. My face felt hot and I wanted to crawl under the covers and hide.

"Well, uh, I did try it out once..." I reluctantly admitted.

"Tell me about it!"

"It's embarassing..."

"Come on Emmy, everyone masturbates. Heck, you tell me your story and I will tell you my most embarrassing masturbation story."

"I don't know Nick..."

"How about I go first then?" He looked at me, then launched into his story. "Well this was a couple of years ago. My brother Andy went on family vacation with us to some resort island down in the Caribbean. My parents had their own cabana and we had ours a dozen or so yards down the beach. It just had a bathroom and then the rest was open, which is where I got into trouble. One night Andy stumbles back in drunk and loud with some woman. And I do mean woman. She was a total MILF and probably about forty. They knew I was there because when they came in laughing I sat up. Needless to say they quickly got busy and let's just say Andy is well equipped and knows how to use it.

"The woman was married and Andy really seemed to get off on that. On getting her to admit how much better he was than her wife. I watched them go at it for the first time for an hour. After they came they both walked around naked and rank and laughed, even teasing and talking with me. When things started back up the woman started interacting with me and teasing me about watching. She encouraged me to masturbate. And I came really quickly, all over my stomach. She hopped off Andy and pulled him over to my bed. She bent over and he entered her again. She stared right at me and teased me about my quick trigger. At one point she scooped some of my semen off my chest and stuck her finger in my mouth!"

He went silent after that. Damn! His was worse than mine. I felt like I had to comfort him. "Aw, Nick. That is pretty bad! I can't believe Andy didn't stop her!"

"Eh, it's not so bad. He sends me pictures of women he gets with and tells me all about it now. He really has a thing for married women. Now, tell me about yours."

"Well..." I began. I told the story and decided I should spare no detail. He'd been really honest with me so I felt he deserved the same. Truthfully his story had also aroused me a little bit and that made the details flow easier. By the time I finished I noticed his erection tenting out the front of his boxers. He moved in to kiss me, but I held him off.

"Nuh uh horny boy! We have lots of work to do before I take care of that!" I tried to move away, but he got a hold of me and pinned me against the wall. His fingers worked into my towel and I gasped as they found my wet pussy. Damn girl, get it together! I moaned then pushed him off as he started laughing.

"Wow Emmy, if I'd known being exposed made you this horny I would have started months ago." I responded by sticking my tongue out at him.

"Pick out the panties so we can get to work!" I finished off my drink as he sifted through the piles. He eventually picked out a matching dark blue silk thong and camisole. I put them on without much argument and was greeted with a wolf whistle. Nick went over to his and pulled his camera out and started snapping pictures. My arousal and the drink I'd just finished helped convince me to strike some sexy poses for him. I only let that go on for a few minutes before insisting we get to work.

12